Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKtheRealMomIsTayTay | Part 12

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

anr92 wrote:
Chichi wrote:
brittosmond1912 wrote:She snapped herself in half dressed attire she still looks thin dam her she eats so badly
Well, take a closer look when she's playing with Jackson between the Christmas trees. The weight is creeping in on her booty and upper hips... That's the worst place to add on weight coz it literally creeps up on you.. All well hidden from view when you look into the mirror... Tick tock... No more booty shorts for a while anyway..phew!
I don’t think gaining weight in the booty and thighs is bad, it’ll actually give her some type of figure. Who wouldn’t want a big booty instead of having a flat ass?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Idk there’s a difference between being curvy and having a chicfila nugget body lol

Kenzie23
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Kenzie23 »

She is totally pregnant. Look at her reaction when Khoa jokes about having another baby. Look at her face! That lip bite... she wants to scream and cackle "LOL I ALREADY AM" soooo bad! https://imgur.com/UoCM1C7
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
anr92 wrote:
Chichi wrote: Well, take a closer look when she's playing with Jackson between the Christmas trees. The weight is creeping in on her booty and upper hips... That's the worst place to add on weight coz it literally creeps up on you.. All well hidden from view when you look into the mirror... Tick tock... No more booty shorts for a while anyway..phew!
I don’t think gaining weight in the booty and thighs is bad, it’ll actually give her some type of figure. Who wouldn’t want a big booty instead of having a flat ass?

Idk there’s a difference between being curvy and having a chicfila nugget body lol

Lmfao ok I def agree lol

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Is Keren on YTMD on her phone at the Xmas tree place? Lol, we see you Keren -
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Girl needs to know the difference between being a bitch and sassy/badass. :roll: I wonder what kind of “education” she’ll provide to her kids.
spilledtea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spilledtea »

Crazy theory but with all the pregnancy talk KK have been insinuating in a lot of their vlogs lately what if they are using a surrogate? lol im probably reaching but with keren so up her ass with her looks lately and shopping every damn day for an new outfit maybe they went that route. they spent thousands on a damn golf cart a surrogate is only a couple grand more than that.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

jrb7 wrote:I can't wait to see what Keren looks like after the holidays lol. The weight is catching up fast with her and we all know the struggle of food and the holidays

She claims she will start workin out after the holidays...she totally reads here.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

I know she wants to get pregnant and suprise Khoa with a positive stick to open christmas morning
Lily_rose17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lily_rose17 »

Looks like Chic- Fil A, Starbucks and all the processed shit she eats is catching up to her. All the fat is going to her back and love handles lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

fingusername wrote:I know she wants to get pregnant and suprise Khoa with a positive stick to open christmas morning
Vlog: the Christmas surprise that made him cry..

rouge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rouge »

Rosiex3 wrote:
fingusername wrote:I know she wants to get pregnant and suprise Khoa with a positive stick to open christmas morning
Vlog: the Christmas surprise that made him cry..

She is so going to do that. She is one of the least creative people ever.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Lily_rose17 wrote:Looks like Chic- Fil A, Starbucks and all the processed shit she eats is catching up to her. All the fat is going to her back and love handles lol
To be fair, she needs all that lower back fat to support her upper back dowagers hump. :shock: :lol:
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Why try for another baby so soon since her kids are at their sweetest age.
She could dedicate time to raise them, cuddle them, play with them but instead she is gonna be throwing up, laying in bed and the kids will be left out.
She could enjoy with all her heart spending time with them without another pregnancy/baby they have to have right away. It's really unfair.
She is still young and there is always the risk with back to back to back c sections. I mean why?????

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

nebula wrote:Why try for another baby so soon since her kids are at their sweetest age.
She could dedicate time to raise them, cuddle them, play with them but instead she is gonna be throwing up, laying in bed and the kids will be left out.
She could enjoy with all her heart spending time with them without another pregnancy/baby they have to have right away. It's really unfair.
She is still young and there is always the risk with back to back to back c sections. I mean why?????

exactly. simple answer: the attention.

pregnancy/new baby means everything is all about Keren all over again (as if it already isn't?) and she's dying for the attention, gifts, and views ($$$$) that come with it.

ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

Oh no another YouTube Mom that got those obnoxious lash extensions

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Well we have had a situation to where I was housebound and I ended up watching this last episode. That's what I am calling them anyway! HA!
Keren's hair looked so greasy. And I keep noticing that one eyelash that is stuck together since the day she had them done. It drives me crazy! I can't even stomach the talk of a 3rd child for her to ruin. She is going to have 3 awkward, anti social, agorophobics that can't do anything but eat in front of a screen, use the right form of words or even use a real word for all that matters, that is, if they ever learn to speak on their own and not parrot.
colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

I wonder if she will have another baby shower?

rouge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rouge »

colemanl1997 wrote:I wonder if she will have another baby shower?

She's greedy as fuck, of course she will. And then she'll immediately try to one up all the gifts she gets by buying something the same but more expensive. Image

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

ckks wrote:
nebula wrote:Why try for another baby so soon since her kids are at their sweetest age.

exactly. simple answer: the attention.

pregnancy/new baby means everything is all about Keren all over again (as if it already isn't?) and she's dying for the attention, gifts, and views ($$$$) that come with it.

Well that's shitty of her. Those poor boys. It's all about what she wants. Landon didn't experience the attention he deserves and he never will cause all the "baby" attention goes straight to Jackson. That's why he is soooo behind with his milestones.
So messed up family and so sad to watch.

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Guys this might be very catty, but even on their merch Keren has a giant face lmao. Also, notice how she's first in the lineup and not Khoa. All about Keren Always!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”