Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

^^ I wash my hair every day too. I just cant not.
I hate the feeling of dry shampoo in my hair and I hate showering without wetting and or washing my hair, I just dont feel clean.
I know it is bad but I honestly dont care.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

I honestly don't care either. About any of this.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

I have extremly fine, very long hair and fell down the route of washing every two days, after which I noticed my hair was getting greasy the evening after washing it. What helped a lot was switching to a mild shampoo, stretching out the time between washes to 3-4 days and using the conditioner only in the lengh of the hair, not the scalp. Also I switched to a better hairbrush (soft bristles) and tried not to brush it more than twice a day, because it irritated my scalp a lot. Instead I braided it, or put it in a ponytail more often. Since then I can go 3 days without washing and my hair looks fine.

You would think, with all the stuff Jess buys on regular basis, she wouldn't be greedy when it came to shampoo.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Since you guys are talking about about hair, I just thought of the Baldy. Isn’t it exciting that she wasn’t born with hair? Like when she gets her first haircut, probably in 10 years lol Jess won’t be able to say that the ends of her hair were inside her like when she said that about Lilia. So weird and creepy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

violet-kelsey black wrote:Since you guys are talking about about hair, I just thought of the Baldy. Isn’t it exciting that she wasn’t born with hair? Like when she gets her first haircut, probably in 10 years lol Jess won’t be able to say that the ends of her hair were inside her like when she said that about Lilia. So weird and creepy.

That was so gross when she said that about Lilia. It’s not even true anyway.

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

violet-kelsey black wrote:Since you guys are talking about about hair, I just thought of the Baldy. Isn’t it exciting that she wasn’t born with hair? Like when she gets her first haircut, probably in 10 years lol Jess won’t be able to say that the ends of her hair were inside her like when she said that about Lilia. So weird and creepy.

So creepy indeed. Even her boys’ private parts were inside her, so what? That’s what is called a pregnancy. Is she going to tell that to their wives right before they walk down the aisle?
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

[img][img]https://s33.postimg.org/4xcodmlbv/Scree ... .09_PM.png[/img]/img]

What a f'king pig. Look at all the dead flies and bugs inside that lightshade. The worst part is she has NO shame in her Messica game.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

That is so gross. Which mother would say that ? Everything has to do with her womb , vag or tits. Sicko Jess.
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

What a weird thing to get sentimental about lol. Sitting at the same table at Denny’s that you sat at the day you gave birth

8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

What a weird thing to get sentimental about lol. Sitting at the same table at Denny’s that you sat at the day you gave birth

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

I’m a bit late (I was working all day) but after I used clarifying shampoo and switched to a volume system I only wash 2 times a week :)

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

8elz wrote:What a weird thing to get sentimental about lol. Sitting at the same table at Denny’s that you sat at the day you gave birth ImageImage

Godddd. Of course everything is about Jess pushing crib midgets out.

Roisin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Roisin »

when she asked addie if she was trying to nurse from the fucking lightswitch... oh my gooood jess not everything revolves around your tits!
picpac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by picpac »

That light switch is freaking dirty! I always have a mini heart attack, Mess. Try to be an adult just for once

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Everyone keeps saying that Jess must hate that her daughter has no hair. Personally, I think she loves the attention it probably gets from others: same reason she dresses her in those stupid outfits like that frilly outfit for a trampline gym. Anything that will get the most attention.

Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

Agree! Also, I've noticed that's it's not just Lilia who's 'losing' her blonde hair...Kaden and Landen are both getting darker and darker. She's going to have a lot of dark haired children after going on and on about them being blonde!
Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

My hair is super thick and long. I had disgusting greasing hair up all my life up until a year ago or so when I started using these. I literally tried every shampoo brand out there but nothing could keep my hair from getting gross the next day. These have very few chemicals and so light weight my hair is super shiny now and healthy I can go about two-three days without washing. Only weird thing is they sell them in the pet section.

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

They sell them in the pet section because it's literally for horses so good for our hair too

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Happinessnstuff wrote:Image

My hair is super thick and long. I had disgusting greasing hair up all my life up until a year ago or so when I started using these. I literally tried every shampoo brand out there but nothing could keep my hair from getting gross the next day. These have very few chemicals and so light weight my hair is super shiny now and healthy I can go about two-three days without washing. Only weird thing is they sell them in the pet section.

Is this a joke lol
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Happinessnstuff wrote:Image

Is this a joke lol
Actually she’s right. Mane N Tail is really good stuff. :)

Anyways- I sense a sponsorship coming Jessica’s way. She needs to ditch the dry shampoo, cut off 10 inches of hair, and get on a wash schedule. Also blow drying it would help too so it’s not going to look as nasty when it dries.

Return to “JesssFam”