• Advertisement

Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby happyfunmeowmeow » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:32 pm

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Kaaattt93 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171127/e1568d23d9bdd6152b93a144e5a30e18.jp%20g

When you get sick of living in filth so you take matters into your own hands.

Take some advice from your 1yo and scrub your damn floors Mess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope that’s not the sponge she uses for their dishes....barf

You know it is lmao
happyfunmeowmeow
Talker

Advertisement

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:35 pm

happyfunmeowmeow wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Kaaattt93 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171127/e1568d23d9bdd6152b93a144e5a30e18.jp%20g

When you get sick of living in filth so you take matters into your own hands.

Take some advice from your 1yo and scrub your damn floors Mess

I really hope that’s not the sponge she uses for their dishes....barf

You know it is lmao

Hahahaha i don’t know why I even asked ugh

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:41 pm

Has any more been said about Addie's sudden almond milk allergy - the diaper rash she gave her ibuprofen for? I'd like how she knows changes in her kid's diet when half the time it's take out and I doubt she's asking for allergy lists from the pizza place.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby Shawn2011 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:23 pm

quartz wrote:
Kaaattt93 wrote:When you get sick of living in filth so you take matters into your own hands.

her caption is so obnoxious. she tries to make everything come back around to her giving birth.

That's what I thought! Why is she so obsessed with having given birth? That part is over, there is no need to ever mention it again.
Shawn2011
Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:34 pm

Shawn2011 wrote:
quartz wrote:
Kaaattt93 wrote:When you get sick of living in filth so you take matters into your own hands.

her caption is so obnoxious. she tries to make everything come back around to her giving birth.

That's what I thought! Why is she so obsessed with having given birth? That part is over, there is no need to ever mention it again.

I really think she brings it up so much because it’s the only thing she’s accomplished in life

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby PurpleOctopus » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:57 pm

Since Gabe is being brought up, does anyone remember way back when Gabe had another girlfriend before Amber? This was around 2013 I think. I remember there being a screenshot posted from the girlfriend's instagram page after her and Gabe broke up and she said that they had broke up because she walked in on Gabe cheating on her.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
PurpleOctopus
Amateur

Postby Shawn2011 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:27 am

PurpleOctopus wrote:Since Gabe is being brought up, does anyone remember way back when Gabe had another girlfriend before Amber? This was around 2013 I think. I remember there being a screenshot posted from the girlfriend's instagram page after her and Gabe broke up and she said that they had broke up because she walked in on Gabe cheating on her.

I don't remember but I wouldn't be surprised. They are all as trashy as each other.
Shawn2011
Gossiper

Postby spillingthetea » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:20 am

Why does Messsss always part her hair on the side? It looks like shit and like she is balding, parting it in the middle would look so much better.
Also, am i the only ocd one that noticed her hair was dirty when she was curling it?! Ew, who does that?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
spillingthetea
Talker

Postby spillingthetea » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:21 am

I could cook a hole meal just from the grease on her hair

spillingthetea
Talker

Postby twomommies » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:00 am

spillingthetea wrote:I could cook a hole meal just from the grease on her hair

You'd have a greasy ass burger lol

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby missy-1010 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:35 am

Jess; 2 words. Clarifying. Shampoo.
Wash, let it sit for a few minutes, rinse, FOLLOW WITH A VERY LIGHT CONDITIONER.
Repeat 1 time a week.
I used to have hair like Jess and I couldn’t figure it out but it’s just because I had so much product buildup and naturally have an oily scalp. Now I use a “volume” system because it’s less moisturizing. Jess you could learn a thing or two

missy-1010
Gossiper

Postby Lyanna » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:07 am

PurpleOctopus wrote:Since Gabe is being brought up, does anyone remember way back when Gabe had another girlfriend before Amber? This was around 2013 I think. I remember there being a screenshot posted from the girlfriend's instagram page after her and Gabe broke up and she said that they had broke up because she walked in on Gabe cheating on her.

I always thought gabe was just as pathetic as the other people involved in this mess. Not a good partner, not a good father.
It wouldn’t surprise me that he is a cheater but again, it would surprise me that girls want to be his mistress.
Lyanna
Gossiper

Postby RaginaPhalanges » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:10 am

missy-1010 wrote:Jess; 2 words. Clarifying. Shampoo.
Wash, let it sit for a few minutes, rinse, FOLLOW WITH A VERY LIGHT CONDITIONER.
Repeat 1 time a week.
I used to have hair like Jess and I couldn’t figure it out but it’s just because I had so much product buildup and naturally have an oily scalp. Now I use a “volume” system because it’s less moisturizing. Jess you could learn a thing or two

I have fine greasy hair. I have been trying forever to train my hair to not need to be washed every day, but it always looks so greasy if I go a day without washing. I use a clarifying shampoo, but I wonder if my conditioner is too heavy.

RaginaPhalanges
Informer

Postby kalipali » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:16 am

RaginaPhalanges wrote:
Repeat 1 time a week.

I have fine greasy hair. I have been trying forever to train my hair to not need to be washed every day, but it always looks so greasy if I go a day without washing. I use a clarifying shampoo, but I wonder if my conditioner is too heavy.

OT but have you tried baby powder? I know it won’t actually get to the root of the problem (pun intended) and solve the greasiness, but it can help to soak it up.
kalipali
Gossiper

Postby nutbagmcgee » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:24 am

RaginaPhalanges wrote:
Repeat 1 time a week.

Stop using clarifying shampoo! You are taking all the oil out of your hair so your scalp is freaking out and making much more oil. You are going to have to wash just as much if not more with using clarifying shampoo.
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:33 am

I agree you will have to stop washing your hair so often even if it's greasy [there will be growing pains during the process] and when you do wash it try a gentle sulfate free shampoo. It can take months to get your body used to every other day washing then every third day.

Usually on the second day I "wash" my hair with conditioner. Basically do what you'd do if you'd wash it but use conditioner. That way you're not stripping all the moisture out of your hair making your scalp make more oil.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby RaginaPhalanges » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:40 am

nutbagmcgee wrote:
RaginaPhalanges wrote:
Repeat 1 time a week.

Stop using clarifying shampoo! You are taking all the oil out of your hair so your scalp is freaking out and making much more oil. You are going to have to wash just as much if not more with using clarifying shampoo.

So what kind of shampoo should I use? I was my hair every other day as of right now.

RaginaPhalanges
Informer

Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

Postby RaginaPhalanges » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:43 am

DoodleBop wrote:I agree you will have to stop washing your hair so often even if it's greasy [there will be growing pains during the process] and when you do wash it try a gentle sulfate free shampoo. It can take months to get your body used to every other day washing then every third day.

Usually on the second day I "wash" my hair with conditioner. Basically do what you'd do if you'd wash it but use conditioner. That way you're not stripping all the moisture out of your hair making your scalp make more oil.

I have a friend that washes with conditioner on the second day. Her hair is so much thicker than mine though, so I didn’t know what kind of effect it would have on my hair. I should clarify that I don’t was my hair every day. I haven’t done that in awhile. For a long time I dropped it down to twice a week, but my scalp never stopped producing a ton of oil. I looked so gross all the time. Even when I would try dry shampoo (I hate that stuff.) Right now I wash my hair every other day.

RaginaPhalanges
Informer

Postby DoodleBop » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:47 am

I have fine hair and wash with conditioner but I also have curly hair which can make the difference. Might try it just once maybe on a day you're not going anywhere conditioner wash and see what your hair does.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby MamaJoAnna » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:49 am

I must suck at personal care because I have really thick short (shoulder length) hair and wash and condition every day. My hair gets super oily if I go a day without washing it and just doesn't feel right if I don't condition daily.

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:53 am

^^ I wash my hair every day too. I just cant not.
I hate the feeling of dry shampoo in my hair and I hate showering without wetting and or washing my hair, I just dont feel clean.
I know it is bad but I honestly dont care.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby Shawn2011 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:59 am

I honestly don't care either. About any of this.
Shawn2011
Gossiper

Postby Captain Smooth » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:14 am

I have extremly fine, very long hair and fell down the route of washing every two days, after which I noticed my hair was getting greasy the evening after washing it. What helped a lot was switching to a mild shampoo, stretching out the time between washes to 3-4 days and using the conditioner only in the lengh of the hair, not the scalp. Also I switched to a better hairbrush (soft bristles) and tried not to brush it more than twice a day, because it irritated my scalp a lot. Instead I braided it, or put it in a ponytail more often. Since then I can go 3 days without washing and my hair looks fine.

You would think, with all the stuff Jess buys on regular basis, she wouldn't be greedy when it came to shampoo.
Captain Smooth
Gossiper

Postby violet-kelsey black » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:01 pm

Since you guys are talking about about hair, I just thought of the Baldy. Isn’t it exciting that she wasn’t born with hair? Like when she gets her first haircut, probably in 10 years lol Jess won’t be able to say that the ends of her hair were inside her like when she said that about Lilia. So weird and creepy.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper

Postby RaginaPhalanges » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:14 pm

violet-kelsey black wrote:Since you guys are talking about about hair, I just thought of the Baldy. Isn’t it exciting that she wasn’t born with hair? Like when she gets her first haircut, probably in 10 years lol Jess won’t be able to say that the ends of her hair were inside her like when she said that about Lilia. So weird and creepy.

That was so gross when she said that about Lilia. It’s not even true anyway.

RaginaPhalanges
Informer

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam