Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Geez....that's one giant toddler that Nia is holding as if she's still a newborn...she is going to tell Sam she wants another baby..just watch!! Did you guys notice Sam edit Symphony out when he was speaking to the kids about Andrew being in the hospital? Like I get she is super annoying and acts like she's 2 but he just wants to focus on Abram only and that's really mean of him! He only films her when he's doing something with her to show that he's a caring dad (yeah right...only for the vlogs!!) That wood table Sam made is actually weird looking - as usual Nia had to go on and on about it! Umm why did they put the "help" text on the screen? Like who cares? Nia doesn't host many parties to begin with so I think it's rude of her to say that in the first place!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Sam: "In all my years of nursing, I've never heard of anyone as young as Andrew having their appendix removed." SMH
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JLPC wrote:Sam: "In all my years of nursing, I've never heard of anyone as young as Andrew having their appendix removed." SMH
Ok-- I'll bite. How old is Andrew?

In all his years of nursing... Right. What an ass.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

Wait, I'm very confused. Andrew is supposedly 'young' for appendix removal?? I had mine removed when I was ten!

Appendicitis isn't heart disease, jeez.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

brownprincess93 wrote:Geez....that's one giant toddler that Nia is holding as if she's still a newborn...she is going to tell Sam she wants another baby..just watch!! Did you guys notice Sam edit Symphony out when he was speaking to the kids about Andrew being in the hospital? Like I get she is super annoying and acts like she's 2 but he just wants to focus on Abram only and that's really mean of him! He only films her when he's doing something with her to show that he's a caring dad (yeah right...only for the vlogs!!) That wood table Sam made is actually weird looking - as usual Nia had to go on and on about it! Umm why did they put the "help" text on the screen? Like who cares? Nia doesn't host many parties to begin with so I think it's rude of her to say that in the first place!
I dunno, I’d be super resentful if my husband’s family came over year after year and never offered to help. It’s clear Nia is uncomfortable and overwhelmed in the kitchen even for non-special occasions, the fact that the Raders saddle her with preparing the full thanksgiving meal every year says a lot about them.

As much as I thought I’d like to see sam get hit in the face with whipped cream, it just made me cringe. GIRL, find someone to talk to or some way to get your aggression out toward that bad husband of yours.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Birdie89 wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:Geez....that's one giant toddler that Nia is holding as if she's still a newborn...she is going to tell Sam she wants another baby..just watch!! Did you guys notice Sam edit Symphony out when he was speaking to the kids about Andrew being in the hospital? Like I get she is super annoying and acts like she's 2 but he just wants to focus on Abram only and that's really mean of him! He only films her when he's doing something with her to show that he's a caring dad (yeah right...only for the vlogs!!) That wood table Sam made is actually weird looking - as usual Nia had to go on and on about it! Umm why did they put the "help" text on the screen? Like who cares? Nia doesn't host many parties to begin with so I think it's rude of her to say that in the first place!
I dunno, I’d be super resentful if my husband’s family came over year after year and never offered to help. It’s clear Nia is uncomfortable and overwhelmed in the kitchen even for non-special occasions, the fact that the Raders saddle her with preparing the full thanksgiving meal every year says a lot about them.

As much as I thought I’d like to see sam get hit in the face with whipped cream, it just made me cringe. GIRL, find someone to talk to or some way to get your aggression out toward that bad husband of yours.
Yeah - you could be right about that, but let's face it - Nia is obsessed with fishing for compliments on their channel. She loves to show herself doing it all on her own so she can gloat later. She takes her aggression on him a lot lately - it's actually pretty funny! They are always late with uploading their "daily" video - knowing Sam he probably thinks his "worshippers" should learn to wait on him. #Gross
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Uh isn’t Andrew in his late 20’s??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

calliepaige84 wrote:Uh isn’t Andrew in his late 20’s??

The age range when it is most common is 10-30 years old,so Andrew is right in the range, had mine out at 12 years old. Just the way Sam does and says things make me think he was a terrible nurse, he has no compassion for others, plus he is more wrong than right, and wants everything his own way, the hospital was probably glad when he quit.

Please Nia quit being so needy and always fishing for compliments and praise, so very vain, this family is.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

How long was Sam even a nurse? Honestly, I can't imagine he was in nursing for very long.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

mormonts wrote:How long was Sam even a nurse? Honestly, I can't imagine he was in nursing for very long.
He said it was only three years! You would think it was a lifetime with all of his "expertise".
CelticRain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CelticRain »

Part 6
Continue here
viewtopic.php?f=230&t=13327
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

mandy88 wrote:
mormonts wrote:How long was Sam even a nurse? Honestly, I can't imagine he was in nursing for very long.
He said it was only three years! You would think it was a lifetime with all of his "expertise".
And "all my years of nursing". Bitch, please.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Herosmomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Herosmomma »

JLPC wrote:Wondering...what is the deal with Nia making wedding bouquets with fake flowers from Hobby Lobby? Is this a thing I've never heard of before? I'd prefer real flowers, even if it were a bunch of daisies.
I know I am using fake flowers because it is less expensive than real flowers and then I can use the fake ones after the wedding and even send a few arrangements home with family as a keepsake with the wedding favors. Weddings are expensive and to spend close to $3000 on flowers that will last a day seems pointless to me. People charge ridiculous amounts of money for things just because they put the word wedding in there.

Return to “Sam and Nia”