E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

Murphyslaw26
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J:

Unread post by Murphyslaw26 »

Pency wrote:Not related to the pregnancy, but Ellie needs to buy a second vacuum because when she washes her filter it takes 24 hours to dry and the boys left a mess under the counter from breakfast. Use a broom and dust pan, you dolt.

This. I was coming to say this. What in the actual fuck? Does she not own a swiffer, or a broom or anything that can clean up messes beside a vacuum?!
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Re: E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

Wow!! I haven’t seen Ellie this happy in a very long time! It is actually annoying! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lily_moon
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lily_moon »

SweetDreams wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 94fc5d.jpg[/img]

I saw some funny comments this morning.

. People are brutal but it’s all the truth !!!!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sasha186 wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I only watch their vlogs randomly, I don’t really like them but this new video popped up in my newsfeed and I obviously was curious so I watched it. The whole time I just kept thinking, what is wrong with these people? They have two biological kids, why don’t they adopt? So many kids need a good home I don’t understand people’s desperate need to reproduce.

Not saying that adoption isn't a worthwhile and fulfilling way to create a family, just pointing out that there are lots of reasons why a couple might not adopt - it takes a really long time and is very expensive, and lots of people don't think they'd feel comfortable with a child that isn't theirs biologically. And frankly, people who don't want to adopt shouldn't - kids should be adopted into homes where they are 100% wanted and loved.
She even said that she didn't want to get a rescue dog, because it would be like adopting a baby, and you wouldn't know what you were going to get. She wants a purebred dog, and purebred kids.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
xxvictoryxx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xxvictoryxx »

blahblahblahhh wrote:Ellie told Jackson “you’re going to have another brother” when they told him... what’s the earliest you can do the genetic screening blood test? Isn’t it 9 weeks? Ellie seems so fake and unemotional.... maybe they already know it’s a boy.
I think she's claiming boy because she wants to keep her desire for a girl from being obvious. We know, Ellie.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

calliepaige84 wrote:
actuallydear wrote:I caved and watched the vlog. Pregnancy announcements always get me for a vlog or two afterwards. *guilty*

Jared said Jenn is pregnant again. Anyone know that?
Good lord!

Yeah, Jenn is a little freaked out. She miscalculated, and didn't use a backup method (doh!) And she is really worried about her PPD. Theirs is an "oops" baby.

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

lmmomSD wrote:
calliepaige84 wrote:
actuallydear wrote:I caved and watched the vlog. Pregnancy announcements always get me for a vlog or two afterwards. *guilty*

Jared said Jenn is pregnant again. Anyone know that?
Good lord!

Yeah, Jenn is a little freaked out. She miscalculated, and didn't use a backup method (doh!) And she is really worried about her PPD. Theirs is an "oops" baby.

I thought the OP meant Jared’s sister, but not sure?

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Oh do you guys mean Jenn from Samika or Jared’s sister? I knew about Samika

notjustalurker
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by notjustalurker »

calliepaige84 wrote:Oh do you guys mean Jenn from Samika or Jared’s sister? I knew about Samika

Pretty sure he said Aunt Jenn? They wouldn't shout out Jenn in a vlog I don't think.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

calliepaige84 wrote:Oh do you guys mean Jenn from Samika or Jared’s sister? I knew about Samika

His sister! He and Jacks went through all the people expecting and Jared said “aunt Jenn”.

What is the spacing between her kids? She seems to be popping them out in quick succession.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lmmomSD wrote:
sasha186 wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I only watch their vlogs randomly, I don’t really like them but this new video popped up in my newsfeed and I obviously was curious so I watched it. The whole time I just kept thinking, what is wrong with these people? They have two biological kids, why don’t they adopt? So many kids need a good home I don’t understand people’s desperate need to reproduce.

Not saying that adoption isn't a worthwhile and fulfilling way to create a family, just pointing out that there are lots of reasons why a couple might not adopt - it takes a really long time and is very expensive, and lots of people don't think they'd feel comfortable with a child that isn't theirs biologically. And frankly, people who don't want to adopt shouldn't - kids should be adopted into homes where they are 100% wanted and loved.
She even said that she didn't want to get a rescue dog, because it would be like adopting a baby, and you wouldn't know what you were going to get. She wants a purebred dog, and purebred kids.

That whole thing sounded so Duggar-ish it made me want to puke.. the whole "sin's of the father" thing is such a gross cop out for not adopting.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Ok so did Ellie seriously just sick the dog on that stray cat? She looked a little disappointed the dog didn't get it.

And I'm so happy Calvin is talking some. He is so confused about Ellie telling him there is a baby though.

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Ok so did Ellie seriously just sick the dog on that stray cat? She looked a little disappointed the dog didn't get it.

And I'm so happy Calvin is talking some. He is so confused about Ellie telling him there is a baby though.

Or a neighbor's cat, I guess? That was pretty evil.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Ok so did Ellie seriously just sick the dog on that stray cat? She looked a little disappointed the dog didn't get it.

sasha186
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sasha186 »

Not saying that adoption isn't a worthwhile and fulfilling way to create a family, just pointing out that there are lots of reasons why a couple might not adopt - it takes a really long time and is very expensive, and lots of people don't think they'd feel comfortable with a child that isn't theirs biologically. And frankly, people who don't want to adopt shouldn't - kids should be adopted into homes where they are 100% wanted and loved.[/quote]She even said that she didn't want to get a rescue dog, because it would be like adopting a baby, and you wouldn't know what you were going to get. She wants a purebred dog, and purebred kids.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk[/quote]

That whole thing sounded so Duggar-ish it made me want to puke.. the whole "sin's of the father" thing is such a gross cop out for not adopting.[/quote]

What's weird to me about her distaste for adoption is that I have the impression Mormons are pretty big on adoption (of kids, not dogs). Am I completely off track there? You adopt kids and save more souls.
sasha186
Amateur
Amateur

Pency wrote:

Haha, I KNEW there would be comments about this here. This didn't strike me as weird at all. We always used to do this when strange cats would get into our backyard when I was growing up. We love cats! We have them! We had them the entire time I was growing up! The idea was that the dogs would scare the cats out of the yard but never catch them. It was never an issue. That cat was so far away Penny never had a chance, even if she had been interested. I'm calling this as NBD.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

sasha186 wrote:
Pency wrote:

Haha, I KNEW there would be comments about this here. This didn't strike me as weird at all. We always used to do this when strange cats would get into our backyard when I was growing up. We love cats! We have them! We had them the entire time I was growing up! The idea was that the dogs would scare the cats out of the yard but never catch them. It was never an issue. That cat was so far away Penny never had a chance, even if she had been interested. I'm calling this as NBD.
I just thought it was evil that Ellie looked disappointed. My dogs have chased cats out of the backyard before but Penny has never seen a car and might have killed it if she caught up to it.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

sasha186 wrote:
Pency wrote:

It's a horrible habit to encourage your pet to chase smaller animals. Glad it was NBD to you and that no animals ever ended up being hurt, but I think it was a pretty stupid thing for Ellie to do. Dog will be dogs, but you don't have to encourage undesirable behaviour. By teaching Penny to chase, they could be putting her at risk the next time they take her for a walk off leash and she sees a bunny.

Not surprised though.
sasha186
Amateur
Amateur

sasha186 wrote:
Pency wrote:

I just thought it was evil that Ellie looked disappointed. My dogs have chased cats out of the backyard before but Penny has never seen a car and might have killed it if she caught up to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Yeah, I hear you, but honestly I think it's unlikely that Ellie is a psychotic cat hater who was hoping her dog mauled a cat to death in her backyard. I agree that it's a stupid game to play if you don't know what your dog is going to do, or if you don't know if they are cat friendly.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

sasha186 wrote:
sasha186 wrote:
Pency wrote: Or a neighbor's cat, I guess? That was pretty evil.

Yeah, I hear you, but honestly I think it's unlikely that Ellie is a psychotic cat hater who was hoping her dog mauled a cat to death in her backyard. I agree that it's a stupid game to play if you don't know what your dog is going to do, or if you don't know if they are cat friendly.[/quote]

I 100% think Ellie would have laughed if Penny caught the cat. We've seen her laugh at some pretty messed up shit before, but that would be out of character?

You're attributing a level of empathy to someone that has never shown empathy to animals before. Remember when they left the mice to die in Jackson's window well? Or used to joke as a teen about hoping her old dog would die soon? She's messed up.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”