Samika Vlogs. Part #2

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

This was not even 4 years ago....Sam and Jenn look like kids!!! Not trying to be rude at all, but WOW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEqJOv_oaCw
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

ewokfan11 wrote:This was not even 4 years ago....Sam and Jenn look like kids!!! Not trying to be rude at all, but WOW.

Yea, but it was 3 1/2 years and two kids ago. Along with growing up, changing metabolisms, and the stress of the responsibility of children; it's going to change how you look.

They look like young college students in those old videos & now they look more like mature parents. I wouldn't expect them to continue looking like college students.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

snowbaby95 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:This was not even 4 years ago....Sam and Jenn look like kids!!! Not trying to be rude at all, but WOW.

Yea, but it was 3 1/2 years and two kids ago. Along with growing up, changing metabolisms, and the stress of the responsibility of children; it's going to change how you look.

They look like young college students in those old videos & now they look more like mature parents. I wouldn't expect them to continue looking like college students.
I'd be questioning them more if they looked the same as they did in that video. That would be some kind of magic or something. Imo I think they're both physically attractive/beautiful people. They looked like teenagers 3 years ago. Sam is, what, almost 30? He looks good for his age.
pattys
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pattys »

So I guess Courtney is having a girl, Jen was holding a Christmas ornament with a girl's name on it. Name was
Charlotte
sun88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sun88 »

pattys wrote:So I guess Courtney is having a girl, Jen was holding a Christmas ornament with a girl's name on it. Name was
Charlotte
She likes all the old school names. Fits their family well though!
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

sun88 wrote:
pattys wrote:So I guess Courtney is having a girl, Jen was holding a Christmas ornament with a girl's name on it. Name was
Charlotte
She likes all the old school names. Fits their family well though!
I agree! Eleanor & said name go well together. I think it's adorable!
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

I absolutely adore Coco, she’s so funny and has Sam’s dorky sense of humour. The clip of her talking to the fish made me laugh so much. Also Eleanor is such a cutie, she has the most beautiful eyes!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PJ was not sure about those butterflies. She was so cute.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
djcbcn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by djcbcn »

I see you all skipped over PJ eating trash out the rubbiah bin lol. I understand you can't always keep kids out of trash but she just straight up recorded pj and didn't even say anything.... and then they left it in the vlog if this was any other family y'all would have had a field day with that.
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

djcbcn wrote:I see you all skipped over PJ eating trash out the rubbiah bin lol. I understand you can't always keep kids out of trash but she just straight up recorded pj and didn't even say anything.... and then they left it in the vlog Image if this was any other family y'all would have had a field day with that.
Ewwww, where was that?? They're still so boring I rarely watch, but that's gross.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

djcbcn wrote:I see you all skipped over PJ eating trash out the rubbiah bin lol. I understand you can't always keep kids out of trash but she just straight up recorded pj and didn't even say anything.... and then they left it in the vlog Image if this was any other family y'all would have had a field day with that.
I missed that too! My daughter was watching on her phone and just showed me the butterfly part. That's nasty! And just recording it is _not_ ok. You gotta get right on that kind of behavior. It's not cute.

djcbcn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by djcbcn »

boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:
Ewwww, where was that?? They're still so boring I rarely watch, but that's gross.
lmmomSD wrote:
I missed that too! My daughter was watching on her phone and just showed me the butterfly part. That's nasty! And just recording it is _not_ ok. You gotta get right on that kind of behavior. It's not cute.

Its in the vlog titled my parents are models. It is around 1:30 ish. Noah spits out a sour warhead into the rubbish bin and PJ goes and picks it out and swallows it whole.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
djcbcn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by djcbcn »

Ugh[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... b89b79.jpg[/img]

snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

Omg she grabbed it off a clean looking paper towel is it really a huge deal?

Obviously it's not a good habit to have her learn, but I doubt it's a regular occurrence and Jen acknowledged that she shouldn't have let her do it.
sun88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sun88 »

snowbaby95 wrote:Omg she grabbed it off a clean looking paper towel is it really a huge deal?

Obviously it's not a good habit to have her learn, but I doubt it's a regular occurrence and Jen acknowledged that she shouldn't have let her do it.
agreed, I am pretty sure they tell her not to do it. Kids are fast, you never know what they are up to.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

sun88 wrote:
snowbaby95 wrote:Omg she grabbed it off a clean looking paper towel is it really a huge deal?

agreed, I am pretty sure they tell her not to do it. Kids are fast, you never know what they are up to.
It seemed like she had it in her mouth and gone before jenn could even think "oh wait.. thats from the trash." My kids have eaten much worse and survived. They didn't condone it..
djcbcn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by djcbcn »

While PJ was digging jenn says oh shes going to eat it now. She had more than enough time. Pj still had it in her mouth as she was walking away and jenn acknowledged that it was gross but still didnt even say anything to her... regardless of a napkin being there why would you not discourage a child to dig in the trash... and you dont know if that napkin was clean or what it was used for. I think jenn and sam are sweethearts like everyone else... I have just realized they are very unclean and it grosses me out that they let their kids do things like that.

djcbcn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by djcbcn »

She also didn't even say anything to pj about it. She just kept filming what was happening in the kitchen.

bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

Noah saying he wants to keep Eleanor is the cutest thing <3
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Omg Noah melts my heart!! I've been keeping up since Jenn announced her pregnancy and whenever I see Noah I question why I slacked off on watching their vlogs. I can't get enough of him! He is so sweet. I loved the part when he was hugging Eleanor & wanted to keep her and also how he was trying to tell PJ "there's the baby" :love2: He is such a lovable boy. You can tell he is going to be just like his dad, a sweet and caring guy.

Return to “Q-Z”