Rachelle and Justin

TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

So...Basically,Two children have FALLEN INTO THEIR LAPS And they're ungreatful for it...Yeeeah,They'd love another adoption to continue being UNGREATFUL

Yikes.
I Was thinking about watching them but after reading that,I Think i might pass,I dont think i could stomach that.There are people who wait Years upon Years upon years for ONE adoption,And even then,Sometimes it falls through...
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:So...Basically,Two children have FALLEN INTO THEIR LAPS And they're ungreatful for it...Yeeeah,They'd love another adoption to continue being UNGREATFUL

Yikes.
I Was thinking about watching them but after reading that,I Think i might pass,I dont think i could stomach that.There are people who wait Years upon Years upon years for ONE adoption,And even then,Sometimes it falls through...

That's why I cannot stand them get this they had two baby girls and they were thinking about entering Jared and Ellie's IVF contest. I cannot stand those who have a difficult time then when they do become parents they don't realize how lucky they are.

One person on their thread said I was pretty shitty since they'd been ttc since 2011 (um no they haven't) and that they'd been through Hell.

Yeah ok when I first started full time ttc Cars was just released in theaters. When they got married I just had my second baby born sleeping. I've yet to bring home a live child. I've had two adoptions fail (which they do a lot and we set ourselves up for that possibility)

But if I had two children period I wouldn't obsess over if I'd given birth or had bio kids which in a sense they have.

They do love their kids but some of the videos are very off putting by how they come across and what Alex says or does. Phil is annoying to it's kinda like he's trying to be Joel Osteen. And it's funny when Alex comes accross saying something off phil comes up behind her and cleans it up. I mean it happens a lot.

One thing a lot of people were put off by, was their "what not to say to an adoption family" and they started it off with the disclaimer that "Oh you guys don't do this" and later Alex says we see this in the comments all the time. Like seriously do you hear yourself talk? 2 of the points out of 10 made sense. But the other 8 are just silly and for me it would be something I accepted and would just go on. She's very overly dramatic in this video it was filmed right after Callie was born.
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

"It hasn’t quite hit me yet that in three days a lil embryo is gonna start cozying up inside of me again. Hopefully for 9 full months this time." < -- a tweet she wrote last night.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I imagine that the way her doctors will handle her pregnancy after a stillbirth will be the same even if it's twins, right? More ultrasounds, more checkups, more monitoring, etc. It seemed so weird for her to basically say that she only wants one embryo to stick. I get being scared to have a high risk pregnancy, but I found that comment to be abhorrent.

Edit: The comment I'm referring to in the last sentence is one she made in a vlog, not that tweet. By posting that tweet, I'm talking about saying one embryo.

P.S. I read in the comments section of that vlog that her clinic transfers two embryos at once because there's a more likely chance for it to work. Am I the only one who thinks that doesn't make sense lol
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

ashlynxo wrote:"It hasn’t quite hit me yet that in three days a lil embryo is gonna start cozying up inside of me again. Hopefully for 9 full months this time." < -- a tweet she wrote last night.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I imagine that the way her doctors will handle her pregnancy after a stillbirth will be the same even if it's twins, right? More ultrasounds, more checkups, more monitoring, etc. It seemed so weird for her to basically say that she only wants one embryo to stick. I get being scared to have a high risk pregnancy, but I found that comment to be abhorrent.

Edit: The comment I'm referring to in the last sentence is one she made in a vlog, not that tweet. By posting that tweet, I'm talking about saying one embryo.

P.S. I read in the comments section of that vlog that her clinic transfers two embryos at once because there's a more likely chance for it to work. Am I the only one who thinks that doesn't make sense lol
She was on the border of stillbirth and miscarriage. Brynn passed away the night before she was 20 weeks and most doctors don't call it a stillbirth until you've completed 20 weeks. I don't know if they'd treat her any differently or consider her high risk considering Brynn's heart just stopped. That falls under natural causes and no extra ultrasounds or appointments could prevent that from happening again. Usually that's a fluke and if what was wrong with brynn happened to the new sibling there's really nothing they could do to repeat itself. Since it was a miscarriage they usually only label you high risk when you've had two miscarriages back to back.

As far as the clinic transferring two that's what a lot of clinics do. It sounds like the quality of her embryos isn't the greatest. Some clinics have the thinking as few transferred at one time is the best way to go. When my sister in law did IVF they transferred two (she was 43 at the time) for some clinics if your mid to late 30s plus they usually put in two. I've honestly never heard of anyone so young doing IVF.
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

I worked at an IVF clinic. There were definitely women Rachelle's age (Is she 23?), and even younger, receiving fertility treatments. If there is a known medical issue that impedes on conception/fertility, I don't see the issue with age. Especially if they are married. Some girls find out at a very young age that they cannot get pregnant before they have even thought about having children. It isn't until they are married and planning for their future that they reach out to IVF clinics. An unmarried teenager living with her parents can get pregnant on her own. I find Rachelle absolutely irritating, but I do not think she is too young for IVF if it is impossible for her and her husband to conceive naturally, like has been discussed. Do I think she is emotionally mature enough to be a parent right now? No. Responsible? No.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

here4thepopcorn wrote:I worked at an IVF clinic. There were definitely women Rachelle's age (Is she 23?), and even younger, receiving fertility treatments. If there is a known medical issue that impedes on conception/fertility, I don't see the issue with age. Especially if they are married. Some girls find out at a very young age that they cannot get pregnant before they have even thought about having children. It isn't until they are married and planning for their future that they reach out to IVF clinics. An unmarried teenager living with her parents can get pregnant on her own. I find Rachelle absolutely irritating, but I do not think she is too young for IVF if it is impossible for her and her husband to conceive naturally, like has been discussed. Do I think she is emotionally mature enough to be a parent right now? No. Responsible? No.
I wasn't saying I didn't believe it happens. I know it does. I've just been in the circle where people are married and try for more than 10 months before going to a fertility clinic. In California people do IVF for all kinds of reasons and sometimes IF isn't one of the issues. I mean look at the real housewives of OC. Currently there's one lady who is married to a retired baseball player he had 4-5 kids so he had a vasectomy. Prior though he banked his sperm just in case. He married her and she wanted kids. So they did IVF and 1 year ago she had a baby girl. She was insistent that she wanted a son since only one of her husband's kids is a boy. Now she's 10 weeks pregnant but get this: They did IVF again because the two remaining embryos are girls. He doesn't care about the sex but she's insistent on having a son. Point is not everyone's reason for doing IVF is due to IF.

I'm sure they do have an IF issue but a lot of times there are things that can be done before resorting to IVF. I haven't seen the video yet where she explains their IF issue.

My issues with her having IVF now are the same as yours. It does not have anything to do with her age but emotional maturity and responsiblity which I posted about before. But I think going to an infertility clinic at age 20 after being married and ttc for 10 months is crazy. In many places IVF has become more of a consumer treatment vs a medical one because there are so many people doing it that really don't need it.

I do agree with you (and I think your screen name is cute) sometimes I'm doing three different things when I'm posting and I don't always get the thought that I'm trying to convey out correctly.
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

eab424 wrote:
here4thepopcorn wrote:I worked at an IVF clinic. There were definitely women Rachelle's age (Is she 23?), and even younger, receiving fertility treatments. If there is a known medical issue that impedes on conception/fertility, I don't see the issue with age. Especially if they are married. Some girls find out at a very young age that they cannot get pregnant before they have even thought about having children. It isn't until they are married and planning for their future that they reach out to IVF clinics. An unmarried teenager living with her parents can get pregnant on her own. I find Rachelle absolutely irritating, but I do not think she is too young for IVF if it is impossible for her and her husband to conceive naturally, like has been discussed. Do I think she is emotionally mature enough to be a parent right now? No. Responsible? No.

I wasn't saying I didn't believe it happens. I know it does. I've just been in the circle where people are married and try for more than 10 months before going to a fertility clinic. In California people do IVF for all kinds of reasons and sometimes IF isn't one of the issues. I mean look at the real housewives of OC. Currently there's one lady who is married to a retired baseball player he had 4-5 kids so he had a vasectomy. Prior though he banked his sperm just in case. He married her and she wanted kids. So they did IVF and 1 year ago she had a baby girl. She was insistent that she wanted a son since only one of her husband's kids is a boy. Now she's 10 weeks pregnant but get this: They did IVF again because the two remaining embryos are girls. He doesn't care about the sex but she's insistent on having a son. Point is not everyone's reason for doing IVF is due to IF.

I'm sure they do have an IF issue but a lot of times there are things that can be done before resorting to IVF. I haven't seen the video yet where she explains their IF issue.

My issues with her having IVF now are the same as yours. It does not have anything to do with her age but emotional maturity and responsiblity which I posted about before. But I think going to an infertility clinic at age 20 after being married and ttc for 10 months is crazy. In many places IVF has become more of a consumer treatment vs a medical one because there are so many people doing it that really don't need it.

I do agree with you (and I think your screen name is cute) sometimes I'm doing three different things when I'm posting and I don't always get the thought that I'm trying to convey out correctly.
My post wasn't directed at you, or anyone in particular. It has just been a common thing I have seen brought up here in regards to Rachelle being too young based on age. Sorry if it seemed that way! I too have known people to utilize IVF for convenience and not because of infertility so I understand how it has tarnished IVF in a way. It was a fascinating job and I had no idea how common male factor infertility was until I worked there! I had to unsubscribe from Rachelle because she annoyed me too much.
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

here4thepopcorn wrote:
eab424 wrote:

My post wasn't directed at you, or anyone in particular. It has just been a common thing I have seen brought up here in regards to Rachelle being too young based on age. Sorry if it seemed that way! I too have known people to utilize IVF for convenience and not because of infertility so I understand how it has tarnished IVF in a way. It was a fascinating job and I had no idea how common male factor infertility was until I worked there! I had to unsubscribe from Rachelle because she annoyed me too much.
If you wanna get technical,Which is kinda just howo i am,She's too young,not in the sense of age,but in the sense of maturity,Is what i think people where trying to say.She acts like my 14 year old Neighbor's daughter,And i dont think you could pay me 1000000 dollars to hand that girl a kid and send her to be alone with it (My neighors daughter,That is)
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Oh I know it wasn't I was just clarifying what I said, sometimes I'm doing three things at once and I forget to add something to make my post make more sense and I forget and click submit before I'm ready and the edit button is only there for so long.

And I agree one who blogs I get technical too. She is too young in the sense of maturity. I mean who with their income being what it is buys an infant car seat that's $400? I mean Peg pergo, Chicco, uppa baby, etc are all luxury brands with impeccable safety features etc and they're far less. You use an infant car seat for a few months and even with the new ones accommodating bigger babies I guarantee you after a few months you want to switch over.

My niece was 7 months old when she grew out of her infant car seat and we had to buy a convertible car seat.

Oh and someone either on this or the phil and alex board mentioned that people doing IVF should have to undergo some sort of mental stability test (I agree) although adoptive parents go through scrutiny still people who have no business adopting sometimes do. I don't mean that about Phil and alex but my ex brother in law. He never wanted to adopt the daughters they did. Not long after they divorced and he got into selling pills. And when they raided his house the two youngest children one of whom has some issues due to child abuse she suffered at the hands of her bio mom were there.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

eab424 wrote:
-

I thought it was her husband that had the infertility problem , not her
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Momto3boys wrote:
eab424 wrote:
-

I thought it was her husband that had the infertility problem , not her
It is. He’s the one that has a low count and of the low count he has they’re not good swimmers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

The FET has happened and I'm sending baby dust her way!
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

That concerns me being so close to christmas. If it doesn't work she'll have that hurt with christmas around the corner.

As far as him having his issues I just can understand what would make two 20 year olds go to a fertility doctor after only trying for 10 months.
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

As much as she annoys me and i find her wholly immature, ignorant, naive, and myopic, i wish her the best with the transfer. I'm sure it's stressful and exciting, so i hope they get a rainbow.
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

I have two predictions 1. The transfer sadly fails or 2. She gets her “non wish” and get twins LOL

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

"i love my pets. They are like family".......ditches dog with her mother.
rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

here4thepopcorn wrote:Rachelle should not be allowed to go through IVF with that kind of thinking. Twins are always a possibility! She is so immature I can't even listen to her, let alone watch anymore. There should be a psych exam required for IVF... hopefully it could filter out the crazies like Rachelle.
Woah what’s up with that? That’s literally a step away from telling people that they aren’t allowed to breed. Easy there Brave New World, we are thankfully still not living in a dystopian eugenics future

here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

rbyrolg wrote:
here4thepopcorn wrote:Rachelle should not be allowed to go through IVF with that kind of thinking. Twins are always a possibility! She is so immature I can't even listen to her, let alone watch anymore. There should be a psych exam required for IVF... hopefully it could filter out the crazies like Rachelle.
Woah what’s up with that? That’s literally a step away from telling people that they aren’t allowed to breed. Easy there Brave New World, we are thankfully still not living in a dystopian eugenics future

Oh, please. I am not even close to Brave New World, but that currently exists with DNA testing of embryos and patients able to select the gender of their embryo. What I am getting at is should a young and healthy woman who is adamantly proclaiming to not want twins (please don't pray for twins, etc) have two embryos transferred? I question her ability to care for one child some days, and if she herself is claiming to definitely not want twins, then that didn't seem like a smart move on both the IVF clinic's part and her part for agreeing to it knowing the risks. Plenty of young and healthy women with male factor infertility get pregnant with twins when 2 embryos are transferred. (They sometimes even have more than 2 babies if an embryo splits) When I have listened to women talk about having 2 embryos transferred, they are all open to the idea of having twins and have never once gone on and on about only wanting 1 embryo to implant. That is what I was getting at - Rachelle's thought process and emotions towards having multiples. [Patients adopting embryos do have to go through a psych exam/consult btw.]
ihateliars
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ihateliars »

I just started watching her and what I gather was, she talks a little too much, she really doesn’t have a life and has the MOST ANNOYING dog on the planet!!!
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

ihateliars wrote:I just started watching her and what I gather was, she talks a little too much, she really doesn’t have a life and has the MOST ANNOYING dog on the planet!!!
You're pretty spot on..
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”