DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

Unread post by cat9480 »

coolusername1236 wrote:I was so over the vlog today! After around 7 minutes, I just absentmidndedly said out loud "This freaking show.". That's right, my distracted brain thought it was a show. Am I really wrong though?

I LOVE Christmas! It's one of my favorite holidays (why wouldn't it be?) But, I'm not really one to decorate much. There's bound to be someone here who loves to decorate their home from head to toe, but I'm just not for it. Is there anyone here who thinks they TOTALLY overdecorated?

Every time you turn a corner in that hallway they call a house, there's some bright and flashy. I'm all for anyone who loves to decorate, but I think they over did it.

Maybe for the 'great' filler- I mean footage?
If they decorated it for themselves because they love decorations, that’s one thing. But they just did it for bragging rights...THAT’S what I have an issue with. If OTT Christmas is someone’s thing, that’s cool - I love it, too. There is no doubt in my mind that Bryan just wanted to show off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Chasing Stars wrote:Well I was just looking through suggest new accounts on Instagram and someone made the lumps a hate page dailybumps_2017 (I don’t know how to link things in here)
Here's a link. But it's not in English. Is this the one you mean?

https://www.instagram.com/daily_bumps2017/

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Ok, this is horrible. Are those gravestones with Ollie’s name on them? What?!?! That’s not a hater...that’s a creepy lunatic. I hope that does get shut down.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Instagram needs to shut that down. The gravestones are very creepy. This is why I would never vlog with my child. They are inviting stalkers and creeps. They love that Ollie has fans.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Honestly, sometimes it looks like the user hates them both, then they like one. Based on the pictures, and I also looked up what nao means. It's Portuguese for no, so I'm guessing sim means yes.

This is weird
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Ok sorry for not watching and just going from what y’all are posting. They paid someone to decorate their house for Christmas?! My daughter was home from college for Thanksgiving she asked if we could decorate the house over the weekend. We just had such a good time reminiscing. We did not make hit chocolate (it was 75 out) but we played Christmas music and just had a good time. I will miss these times in the next few years when the kids have their own families. Don’t Brian and Missy realize what they are giving up by contracting out simple traditions?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Cgl33 wrote:Instagram needs to shut that down. The gravestones are very creepy. This is why I would never vlog with my child. They are inviting stalkers and creeps. They love that Ollie has fans.
Yeah, I think it's pretty creepy too. The one before was just snarking. Nobody implied that they wanted any members of the family to die.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

Playsinrain wrote:
queentee20 wrote:The decor is cute... but Bryan definitely is all about bragging... in comparison, jasmin and Joshua uploaded a vid of them decorating their apartment and kept saying they were so thankful to be living they life they are thanks to the people who watch them...

I think M&B would get less hate on their “bragging” if they showed some more gratitude... thank the people who giving you your bank
in the 3-4 years i have been watching these fools i honestly cannot remember one single time they have thanked viewers.. ever. It's all "we work so hard to have nice things..." never ever do they acknowledge that no matter how "hard" they work, they wouldnt have a pot to piss in if people didn't watch.
I hear Bryan say “thanks for watching” every once in awhile. I know he did a week or so ago... it always catches me off guard though now because it isn’t too often!

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

So i just checked that acc. Its def a kid, you can tell because nothing makes sense. I speak spanish and understand a bit of portuguese it just says Ollie Yes and Finn No. i think the person/kid behind this doesnt know how to properly speak

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Ollie's speech is improving so much....NOT!! Who know's what this kid says anymore - and for a minute it's almost as if BryBry can't figure it out either but he will never say that to his Golden Child! Hired decorators as usual - they are such weirdos! "Fred really went all out you guys" - okay Bryan!! You know Ollie will knock that tree down to get the sword hahaha
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

queentee20 wrote:Saying thanks for watching and acknowleding the fact that they’d be nothing without their viewers are two very different things lol...

Thanks for watching is common f***king courtesy, and the fact that they don’t say it often is dumb.
Exactly!! Saying thanks for watching! In the middle of the "Hit that like button, be sure to subscribe! See you all manana!" Is NOT thanking the viewers. They have never (that i know of) attributed ANY of their success to viewers who watch them. They pat themselves on the back for working "hard" all the time, but like i said, if people don't watch they have nothing... I find it hard to believe Bryan or Missy work hard at anything. Picking up a camera is not hard work and Bryan doesn't even edit, and Missy hardly ever even takes care of the kids much less do anything productive for their channel.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ugh.. it's not even December yet and they already have Santa facetiming the boys. They are going to be so burnt out on Christmas before it even gets close. I actually feel sorry for these boys. Ollie couldn't even think of what he wanted for Christmas yesterday, what 4 year old DOESN"T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT FOR CHRISTMAS? That child is so spoiled he doesn't even care. December is going to be a long month with the Christmas themed vlog every.single.day. Plus they got TWO lego sets yesterday.. they won't even realize Christmas is here! Oh and again with the disgusting fake surprised face on Ollie. It's not cute, please stop.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Anyone else get the strong vibe that Ollie WAS NOT happy that finn got the puppy and he had the same reindeer from last year? Something about the cuts in that whole scene makes me think they were cutting out Ollie protesting that he didn't get the puppy and that he didn't get to name it. I hope they stick to their gins and let Finn have and name the puppy, Ollie needs to learn it's not always about him.
"With only having to get my oil changed once a year, it gives me so much more time to do fun things.. with Ollie...." #finnwho
I hope to god they put Finn in a big boy bed when they move him into Ollie's room, get rid of that damn cage.
Finn is even an afterthought for "santa" and OF COURSE Ollie was so good omg but Finn had been naughty and not going to bed on time. I'm assuming this is a prerecorded thing that parents set up, you can tell it's not a live person. So of course Missy had to get Santa to gripe at Finn for not sleeping. :roll:
DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Sorry if someone mentioned it already, but it breaks my fucking heart that Santa called Santa to say he had been bad and Santa is disappointed in him... of course, he said Ollie has been good. What the hell is wrong with them?!

DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

queentee20 wrote:Saying thanks for watching and acknowleding the fact that they’d be nothing without their viewers are two very different things lol...

Thanks for watching is common f***king courtesy, and the fact that they don’t say it often is dumb.
The original post said they never thank the viewers.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DidEyeSayIt wrote:

The original post said they never thank the viewers.

They don't.. not genuinely anyway, or acknowledge the fact that they would still be living in a garage if it wasn't for the fact that they have so many loyal viewers. Like i explained, adding a thanks for watching into the ending script is NOT thanking viewers for giving them everything they have. It's always asspats for Missy and Bryan, like they could have done this without the 10 year old minion gang.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DidEyeSayIt wrote:Sorry if someone mentioned it already, but it breaks my fucking heart that Santa called Santa to say he had been bad and Santa is disappointed in him... of course, he said Ollie has been good. What the hell is wrong with them?!

Right? OF COURSE golden boy Ollie is a perfect angel but little after thought Finn, hes a bad boy who has disappointed santa bc he doesnt sleep enough. That poor kid.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

So disgusted....
Paid ad for oil? When did missy ever take her car? This is the girl who runs out of gas all the time.

“...do things with Ollie”. What about your other child?

Notice how Bryan never actually said he was nominated for a Grammy? Gotta keep the minions guessing which song.

The whole Santa call... noticed how after Ollie said he wanted a truck, they try to change his mind to dinosaur stuff.

Leaving Finn out of that call... even if it could only be 1 child per call, the way they did it for Finn was horrible!!! Like an afterthought and then it was something negative. Really is too bad.

Why take Ollie out of school to go see Santa? There really isn’t any reason to do that. Leave the kid in school you idiots!

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

janem wrote:So disgusted....
Paid ad for oil? When did missy ever take her car? This is the girl who runs out of gas all the time.

“...do things with Ollie”. What about your other child?

Notice how Bryan never actually said he was nominated for a Grammy? Gotta keep the minions guessing which song.

The whole Santa call... noticed how after Ollie said he wanted a truck, they try to change his mind to dinosaur stuff.

Leaving Finn out of that call... even if it could only be 1 child per call, the way they did it for Finn was horrible!!! Like an afterthought and then it was something negative. Really is too bad.

Why take Ollie out of school to go see Santa? There really isn’t any reason to do that. Leave the kid in school you idiots!

Any reason they can come up is a good reason to pull him from school. Oh it rained.. gotta go get Ollie..
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

The oil change thing was definitely pre-filmed. Ollie was wearing pants when he said bye to Finn, and then suddenly he’s in shorts on the ride to school. And it was clearly filmed pre-Botox.

I know they have to have the ads approved, so they pre-film and insert them...but why try to make it seem like is happened as part of that day? We all know it’s an ad, so just say “here’s an ad from xxx sponsor, hope you enjoy!” and leave it at that. It just seems so disingenuous to try to sneak it in, and not even do a good job of it, at that.

yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

cat9480 wrote:The oil change thing was definitely pre-filmed. Ollie was wearing pants when he said bye to Finn, and then suddenly he’s in shorts on the ride to school. And it was clearly filmed pre-Botox.

I know they have to have the ads approved, so they pre-film and insert them...but why try to make it seem like is happened as part of that day? We all know it’s an ad, so just say “here’s an ad from xxx sponsor, hope you enjoy!” and leave it at that. It just seems so disingenuous to try to sneak it in, and not even do a good job of it, at that.

Good catch! I didn’t even notice it until after you mentioned it.
This vlog also has two ads with it. I hope that was an accident on YouTube’s part and Bryan did not intentionally do it to double dip (so to speak)

Return to “Daily Bumps”