Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

jcait00 wrote:
ytdramaqueen wrote:I wonder if Chris drinks a lot? That would explain the weight gain. I don't think I've seen him drink a lot in vlogs. I wouldn't blame him. 7 kids, 2 baby mamas, an overbearing wife, and seemingly endless house guests would make me drink too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think so. I think he just eats like total shit, and his only form of cardio is hanging tacky "BLESS THIS MESS" signs around the house for his wife.
He does drink. I’ve seen him many times with a beer bottle in his hand. And I remember someone posting a pic of a beer bottle on their night stand, so classy.

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lyanna »

I suggest « JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs » as a title for the next thread. What do you guys think?
Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

Kind of off topic but I HATE what's up fam.. when I hear it, I cringe so hard. It's so annoying!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

samawest wrote:Kind of off topic but I HATE what's up fam.. when I hear it, I cringe so hard. It's so annoying!

I hate it too. And I LOVE how Tommy kind of made fun of it in the new video when he came up to the camera and was like “what’s up.....uhhhhh.....cam?? What’s up HAM!!”
LMAO!!

And the way Landen reacted to the vegetable soup at his school just proves those kids never eat veggies.

Also, it’s becoming clear that Landens speech is becoming just as bad as kaden’s. She really needs to stop encouraging the baby talk. Even Lilia talks like a whiney ass toddler.

She said it’s “not very often” that she coordinates family outfits??? The fuck??? Uhhhhh yes you do, Jess....too damn much!!!

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I swear there was a beer bottle next to the toilet in one video.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Mimi is such an awesome grandma in this video. She shows up for the kid's Thanksgiving activities. I loved how Landon practically leaped into her arms when he saw her. (Interesting how Landon ran toward Mimi and not Jess). She played with the kids in the park and cuddled with them at home. Jess's eyelash discussion made me want to vomit but Mimi was great!
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

olemama wrote:Mimi is such an awesome grandma in this video. She shows up for the kid's Thanksgiving activities. I loved how Landon practically leaped into her arms when he saw her. (Interesting how Landon ran toward Mimi and not Jess). She played with the kids in the park and cuddled with them at home. Jess's eyelash discussion made me want to vomit but Mimi was great!
Eh, I wouldn’t read too much into him running to Mimi first. My kids do the same thing when they see my mom. It’s just bc although me and my kids are super close, they are also close with their grandma and don’t see her as much as me so they get excited when she’s there. I think that’s pretty normal.

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

olemama wrote:Mimi is such an awesome grandma in this video. She shows up for the kid's Thanksgiving activities. I loved how Landon practically leaped into her arms when he saw her. (Interesting how Landon ran toward Mimi and not Jess). She played with the kids in the park and cuddled with them at home. Jess's eyelash discussion made me want to vomit but Mimi was great!
My daughter is attached to my hip most days, but the second she sees her grandmother I no longer exist. I wouldn’t read too much into Landon running to MiMi. Kids love their grandparents.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Mimi loves the kids. And that is good. They at least will always know she loves them. I always think back to the call she made to Caden on his birthday.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

I think the kids have a special bond with Mimi that they lack with Jessica and Chris. These kids see Mimi every week and for much of their lives they saw Mimi every day. Mimi frequently takes one of the kids at a time so she and Glenn can really be attentive to their needs. She really listens to them. (That's the school teacher in her!) While Jess was hopping from guy to guy, Mimi was a constant in their lives. When Gabe and then Drake abandoned them, Mimi was there. My kids saw their grandparents a few times a year because of distance and were excited to see them but their relationship was different from Mimi and Jess's kids. I see tremendous affection between them and Mimi that I just don't see with Jess or Chris. Anyway, thank god for Mimi!
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Come on Jess, we all know you didn't wash a damn stitch of those clothes before putting them on AGAIN.

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
samawest wrote:Kind of off topic but I HATE what's up fam.. when I hear it, I cringe so hard. It's so annoying!

I hate it too. And I LOVE how Tommy kind of made fun of it in the new video when he came up to the camera and was like “what’s up.....uhhhhh.....cam?? What’s up HAM!!”
LMAO!!

And the way Landen reacted to the vegetable soup at his school just proves those kids never eat veggies.

Also, it’s becoming clear that Landens speech is becoming just as bad as kaden’s. She really needs to stop encouraging the baby talk. Even Lilia talks like a whiney ass toddler.

She said it’s “not very often” that she coordinates family outfits??? The fuck??? Uhhhhh yes you do, Jess....too damn much!!!

Jess’ conception of time isn’t the same as anyone else’s. When addie was born she breastfed her and said omg it’s been foreveeer since I last breastfed. It wasn’t even a year?
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Mimi is just any other grandma. Nothing special. All kids are excited to see their grandparents ! In Mimi's case she obviously has no boundaries or disciplining AND it is only with Mimi do these kids get an one-on-on time.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I think Mimi does a lot for her grandchildren not all kids have that kind of Grandma. She cares, makes an effort etc.
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

The caterpillars are at an all time worst, guys Image

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 01be4c.jpg[/img]

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

I agree Mimi does a LOT for those kids, she takes them on trips, has them for sleepovers, goes to ALL their events, she welcomed Tommy & Caden with open arms without a second thought. She really loves all those kids.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

I think Mimi does enough, considering that her daughter completely fucked up her own life. She's been the only constant in the childrens life, the same recognisable home, good food, daily routines, etc. and she has such a bubbly personality. She even almost gave up her own home, so the kids could have enough space (I doubt she did it for Jess and Hubby). I don't want to know how much money she actually invested in Jess throughout her pregnancies, when youtube was a far-away carreer. The least Jess could do, to repay that, is finish her college education.
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:The caterpillars are at an all time worst, guys Image

Gotta love Lashes by Kally™!!
nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

Yes Jess, your throat “hurts so bad,” which is exactly why you should cough right into your hand

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

nomis99 wrote:Yes Jess, your throat “hurts so bad,” which is exactly why you should cough right into your hand Image

Interesting that Jess had a severe sore throat the day before Thanksgiving and Alyna (Janell's daughter) ,who spends a ton of time at Jess's house has strep throat this week. Thanks Jess!!

Return to “JesssFam”