2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Unread post by smom12 »

I kinda feel sorry for her. She is obviously doing this because she isn’t handling David’s absence well. At all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by British25 »

This is amazing.

Also add in her shit nails and those horrific new heels

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

rottiemama wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:
workinprogress wrote: Ok I'm at the point where i WANT her to smash it again so that she has no choice but to get a new one. Obviously she's capable of spending $500 on Rae Dumb mugs/dishes, so a new laptop shouldn't be a *stretch* for her.

I feel like procrastinating so let's do a little math all of this is a guesstimation based on Amazon prices, so I'm not sure how they're priced at TJ Maxx, so this is a ballpark guess of what she's boughten.

Rae Dunn Coffee Mugs - 19.95 each (and let's say she has 10: 199.5

Rae Dunn Naughty/Nice Mugs - 69.00 for the set: 69

Rae Dunn Serving trays - 67.68 x 2 (she has two, right?): 135.36

Rae Dunn Planters - 79.99

Chair for the Cat - 279.95 (based on pier 1 website)

Thanksgiving sides - Probably 60ish

Honey back ham and turkey combo - 109.95

Tree - Let's estimate... 50

Total as of 11/29

Cost to repair a Macbook screen after the warranty expires: 300 to 600 dollars.
Cost of a new Macbook: 1,300 dollars

Vanessa's estimated monthly income based on Social Blade: 129 - 2.1k

*Please feel free to edit and add any other shit she's bought that I missed. I just wrote down the shit that I could remember off the top of my head. Maybe seeing everything written down will be a wake-up call.
YESSSS!!! Let’s make a running list of everything she’s bought lately!!

I looked up the Shark vacuum she just bought and it’s going for $300 but I think she paid $150-$200 on Black Friday.

Any idea how much the couch & chair cost?

At least $250 for the Hanna Anderson baby clothes and $120 for two Halloween costumes for each kid.

She’s also spent at least $200+ on Christmas presents for the kids...and she isn’t done yet!

Seriously, how is she buying all this stuff and still able to pay her rent and other bills? Average starting pay for someone in the Air force is around $1,500 so that would probably leave her $300 after paying rent, electricity, phone, internet, cable etc. plus whatever she makes off YT. It doesn’t seem like that much to spend as much as she does.

I would LOVE to see her do a budgeting video or something similar. I’ve seen so many comments on her videos from military spouses asking how she’s able to even make ends meet. It would be really interesting if she would at least address it at some point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The chair and weird TV trays were $400, not sure about the couch though

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Don't forget her magical new eyebrows!
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

I don’t think she does it bc David it’s gone. I think she may miss him, but she loves that $$ more

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I think David being gone is a big part of it. Right now she has money pouring in but no one to regulate her spending. Not suggesting David would be one to help regulate but I do think that if she had someone else living there watching her spend the $$ she would be less likely to do so.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

lizpuff2006 wrote:I think David being gone is a big part of it. Right now she has money pouring in but no one to regulate her spending. Not suggesting David would be one to help regulate but I do think that if she had someone else living there watching her spend the $$ she would be less likely to do so.
I agree with that. We all know she wouldn’t listen to her parents concerns. Maybe David’s parents will say something to her.

I just don’t think she misses David so much that spending money is the only way she can deal with it. It’s like being separated and getting a ton of child support. This is the life she wanted when lily was a baby.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:I think David being gone is a big part of it. Right now she has money pouring in but no one to regulate her spending. Not suggesting David would be one to help regulate but I do think that if she had someone else living there watching her spend the $$ she would be less likely to do so.
I'm not so sure. I mean she films it and posts it online for everyone to see. I think she seems depressed and spending is how she copes.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Did Vanessa really flock her tree right after Britney did....... (on Snapchat)

gigi87
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by gigi87 »

Jeybee27 wrote:Doesn't the military pay for her housing and bills since she can't come with David?? So she might have his whole check to herself
I think if she lived on base they do but she doesn't live in base... I believe he is doing some training still....

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Of fucking course she flocked her tree. Just wait, that Dani chick will be flocking hers next.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

What’s flocking?

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

smom12 wrote:What’s flocking?

Putting that fake snow on it to make it look frosted.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Did Vanessa really flock her tree right after Britney did....... (on Snapchat)

Doesn’t matter cause it’ll still look like shut in a week cause we all know Vanessa can’t be bothered to water it or vacuum up the fallen quills.

Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

I really don't understand how she's affording all of that and rent. Plus, we've seen her grocery hauls. I bet she spends another $1200/month on food.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

What was the deal with that baby food subscription too?!

PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Did Vanessa really flock her tree right after Britney did....... (on Snapchat)

I came to say the same thing. She did it exactly the same. Wow Banessa

ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

workinprogress wrote:
rottiemama wrote:Those eyebrows!!! Image

Tbh, I’m not perfect at doing my brows either but I also didn’t go and spend $500+ on getting them professionally micro-bladed. It seems like she just wasted all that money for vlog footage and an afternoon with Britney bc they don’t look any better. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Her brows look like upside down skillets that you cook in lol

Sorry, you cought me in the middle of cooking dinner. Image

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

gigi87 wrote:
Jeybee27 wrote:Doesn't the military pay for her housing and bills since she can't come with David?? So she might have his whole check to herself
I think if she lived on base they do but she doesn't live in base... I believe he is doing some training still....

She still gets the housing/living allowance. But even with that and david's entry level pay and separation pay and the couple hundred she gets from her youtube she's still spending MORE than what they're bringing in. IF she's not running up her credit cards then I wouldn't be surprised if David's parents are giving her some kind of allowance. They seem well off and don't frown on V now that they're married. Just speculation of course, but I feel like they probably played a big part in David finally enlisting and they might have offered to help V out while he's gone if he went.
VagrantRhapsody
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VagrantRhapsody »

Dumbledore wrote:
gigi87 wrote:

She still gets the housing/living allowance. But even with that and david's entry level pay and separation pay and the couple hundred she gets from her youtube she's still spending MORE than what they're bringing in. IF she's not running up her credit cards then I wouldn't be surprised if David's parents are giving her some kind of allowance. They seem well off and don't frown on V now that they're married. Just speculation of course, but I feel like they probably played a big part in David finally enlisting and they might have offered to help V out while he's gone if he went.
Somehow I doubt it. It doesn't look as though they approve of her, and "helping out" doesn't mean giving her a bunch of money to spend on random crap. They already help significantly by loaning her the van. How much is the housing allowance?

Return to “2011teenagemom”