myka stauffer

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: myka stauffer

Unread post by workinprogress »

Mommy359 wrote:Defensive? I think not. I’m entitled to have an opinion just like the rest of y’all.
Did you not read the title of the website??? This is clearly for GOSSIP about YouTube moms. If we wanted to sing the praises of Myka Stauffer then we all would've stayed in the comment section of her videos with our heads up our asses, which is where you should get back to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

I love that Myka kept saying "it's so bad...it looks SO bad" but didn't think he needed stitches. I'm glad she's using her "professional opinion" to dictate whether or not her child with a POTENTIAL BRAIN TUMOR needs to get looked at by a doctor after a "blackout" fall.

Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

Yeah, I’ll continue to do that.

workinprogress wrote:
Mommy359 wrote:Defensive? I think not. I’m entitled to have an opinion just like the rest of y’all.
Did you not read the title of the website??? This is clearly for GOSSIP about YouTube moms. If we wanted to sing the praises of Myka Stauffer then we all would've stayed in the comment section of her videos with our heads up our asses, which is where you should get back to.

Crystal-heart81
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crystal-heart81 »

Whoa I haven't watched them in a while but H fell down the stairs and blacked out and she didn't take him to the ER?!? I saw the cut in the thumbnail and it looked like it needed a stitch or two, but presumed a Dr had decided not to stitch it... he'll have a big open scar now.
Say it as it is
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Say it as it is »

I used to like her vids, but lately HOlY MOLY this girl has lost the plot.

I find her whole attitude towards Huxley very sad. The puppy thing is also laughable and obviously a complete lie and don't even get me started on her click bait vlog titles. :?
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I noticed that her nightly routine video thumbnail is identical to kkandbabyj's (I don't watch them but it popped up on my feed and I recognized the similarities)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

workinprogress wrote:I love that Myka kept saying "it's so bad...it looks SO bad" but didn't think he needed stitches. I'm glad she's using her "professional opinion" to dictate whether or not her child with a POTENTIAL BRAIN TUMOR needs to get looked at by a doctor after a "blackout" fall.

The woman barely seems to have taken her child to a doctor since returning from China. Do you really think she's going to take him to get a few mere stitches?
I know they went the one day to the adoption clinic but that seemed like it was many days after returning... I would've taken my kid straight to a doctor and if surgery was needed have had it done asap.
bjaneb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bjaneb »

Mommy359 wrote:
bjaneb wrote:Mommy359 is probably a cape from the adoption group. Myka was whining to admins that I "shared her info" on here. You know, the same info she puts in her vlogs. Acting like the child has any privacy, lol. The snippets I shared are nothing compared to the garbage in her videos. Oh and HI MYKA! Whether you're mommy359 or not, you're obviously a lurker here. LOL

FYI: If I was a “lurker” I wouldn’t be commenting. I’ve already explained my intro so I won’t repeat it. If your spying on Myka in different groups maybe you should look in the mirror.
:| :lolface: :lol!:

I have been in the adoption group far longer than she has (adoptive mom of 2 here!). I found her on YouTube just a couple of months ago, and only recently did I notice her posting in this group I'm in. I'm not "spying" on her. That shit is public. Please. Go pay attention to your kid Myka, quit playing internet warrior.
bjaneb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bjaneb »

bjaneb wrote:
Mommy359 wrote:
bjaneb wrote:Mommy359 is probably a cape from the adoption group. Myka was whining to admins that I "shared her info" on here. You know, the same info she puts in her vlogs. Acting like the child has any privacy, lol. The snippets I shared are nothing compared to the garbage in her videos. Oh and HI MYKA! Whether you're mommy359 or not, you're obviously a lurker here. LOL

FYI: If I was a “lurker” I wouldn’t be commenting. I’ve already explained my intro so I won’t repeat it. If your spying on Myka in different groups maybe you should look in the mirror.
Also learn to read...I said MYKA WAS A LURKER. So your comment is basically confirming that you are Myka.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

I’m definitely not Myka. If I was I’d be laughing my ass off at these pathetic comments which I’m sure SHE does. Just because I don’t agree with you or others doesn’t make me Myka. In fact, I don’t know her I just like her and like I said before, I’m surprised about the opinions y’all have about her. I don’t see an awful person etc.,
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

Mommy359 wrote: FYI: If I was a “lurker” I wouldn’t be commenting. I’ve already explained my intro so I won’t repeat it. If your spying on Myka in different groups maybe you should look in the mirror.
.......says the person who came on this site after proclaiming she google searched myka herself. c'mon lady.....
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah, how strange that I googled a youtuber (sarcasm).
Amanda876
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amanda876 »

I found these sites because youtubers were the ones to complain about them... just saying.. sites like these get more traffic when a popular/well known person mentions them..
DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DollarStoreShampoo »

Has there been an MRI in the US yet to see if there’s a tumor or not? Are they gonna “go ahead” and do that? Kind of a time-sensitive issue since tumors can like, grow or some junk. Never mind—PUPPIES!
DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DollarStoreShampoo »

Has there been an MRI in the US yet to see if there’s a tumor or not? Are they gonna “go ahead” and do that? Kind of a time-sensitive issue since tumors can like, grow or some junk. Never mind—PUPPIES!
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

Has anyone watched her latest video about getting pregnant?? I don’t want to give her the view
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Nikier wrote:Has anyone watched her latest video about getting pregnant?? I don’t want to give her the view
She's not but they plan on it sometime.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
lilith
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilith »

How do you thank comments on here?

I had to catch up bc I've been busy with my kids being sick. The joys of parenthood!

Anyways, wow! M is really losing her marbles! She's now trolling the "haters" with the "fight for orphans" crap. Anyone else thought she was in a mocking tone and roleplaying the #adoptdontshop-gate that was discussed here? Definitely deflecting it and acting like a total brat. None of it was sincere and it seems planned out to irk and bait people who see past her crap intentions.

I think she really resents Hux and treats him more poorly bc he's not bringing her all the glam and glitz she thought he would. I'm sure she would have received him better if he had latched onto her so the viewers would be like "OMG M! What a good mom! You can see he loves you bc you're the best mom in the world!" Typical narcissistic mom syndrome behavior. Since he's not supplying any attention to fuel her narcissistic needs, she turns to emotional and/or even verbal abuse.

She reminds me of an acquaintance that adopted a baby girl from China. She paraded that poor baby around like it was a show pony and treated her like an animal. Talking to her as if she were a pet and it was borderline racist too with the things she'd say and her mannerisms towards her. It still pisses me off thinking about it. M definitely didn't go into the adoption route with good intentions nor with a good heart. She's just a selfish, dried up twig that always looks sickly as if she's worked the coal mines all her life but, the reality is that she doesn't do a damn thing and just eats, sleeps and manipulates her kids and husband all day. I seriously can't picture M without a couch and that blanket clutched to her...

In all of this mess I still feel bad for J but, he's an enabler. What a loser. Honestly, he's got so much going for himself. He's educated, seems optimistic and kind but, a total pushover. Too bad OKcupid screwed him over by matching him with a lazy sack of potatoes. I think J is the type to be productive and outgoing by doing things. It would have been nice to see him someone that was equally like that too. I really don't see why he puts up with M. She looks basic, she does nothing, she's not intelligent/witty and shes a horrible mom. She definitely secured him by getting knocked up and ensuring her meal ticket would be set.

The only kid she might care for is Radley (is that even his actual name? I can't keep up with the horrid names... tikki, tombo, sambo, jambo, mumbo, kuku, kaka...) The way Jaka was interested in his giftbag and touching it, M clearly had a problem and and told her to "put it down" and parroted to Radley to tell her "it's mine"... Who does that? What parent tries to pit siblings against each other like that? I find it really strange.

Dear god... Hux can't catch a break. First J bashes Radley and Hux into each other and then he gashes his eye open. I noticed that J was quick to check on Radley first for injuries even though it was clear that Hux was in pain and Radley was fine. That hurt to watch but, I guess that's reality. Then you have M calling out to Radley coddling him when he didn't even cry or was injured... what a freak of a mom...

And the way they both shrugged off Hux' eye injury. What the hell is wrong with them? It looked like it needed stitches and antibiotics. What if it gets infected? If it were any of their own kids they would have rushed immediately to the ER.

It's becoming really difficult to watch them treat Hux like this. M is so passive aggressive that her treatment of him is probably only going to get worse. J will probably burn out being Hux' single parent. Might even begin to resent the poor kid for it. I really wonder what will happen to Hux in the long run.

I really hate how M is so quick to try and pin point Hux' "diagnosis" too. M isn't the brightest tool in the shed (though, still a major tool...) and she talks as if she's having a stroke every second, drawing out all her words... does she have autism too??? Like, come on... They're so frustrating.

Not to mention the intro. Love how they only put their family portrait. Why haven't they taken one with Hux? They want to use him for YT but, they don't want to assimilate him as part of the family... so disgusting. Instead of worrying about petty things like why a 2 year old isn't speaking English after only being in the States for a month, try smaller things. There's another YTer family that doesn't upload daily, maybe once a month but, I adore them. Their extended families welcomed their new adopted daughter at the airport with matching shirts. They seemed to have done family portraits soon after too. The vlog shows the mom interacting with their new daughter and it's night and day compared to M.

Anyways, I hope M gets pregnant with triplets so she won't have any excuses to be a lazy slob and then J won't be able to keep enabling her. That or they'll just hire 5 nannies, right? lol~ At least the nannies will take much better care of the kids than M ever could/would.
lilith
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilith »

Also, she looked so ridiculous! I can't believe she was acting and talking like a back alley thug... That's the MOST energy I've ever seen from her... now that I think about it, the only times she's ever amped up or actually moving/talking is when she wants to get "hood" on her "haters". What a pathetic low life.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Funny how back in the early videos after returning from China they had differing views as to if they should adopt the next child or have a biological one. Everything's for views.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”