E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

gymchick43 wrote:[

I hate how much she complains because she never acknowledges how easy she has is as a stay at home mom. And she won’t because she’s too prideful, and “super mom”. She stays home, doesn’t work, Jared stays home- has the easiest job ever, great income, family near by to help. I would just love to see her have to work a full time job with her husband gone most nights for work. Then I would appreciate the complaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And she won't acknowledge how lucky she is because she doesn't actually think that. In fact, she thinks they work too hard. They don't have enough time for family remember?

Entitlement at its worst.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 1c581e.jpg[/img]

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

calliepaige84 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 1c581e.jpg[/img]

Uh. I hope that didn't actually happen or they are calling someone out again and that's going to make them embarrassed.

Be positive Jared.... be positive. Practice what you preach.

I used to adore Jared, but the way he babies Ellie is just so creepy and offputting to me without seeing the same care and attention for his children, mother, grandmother, etc....
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by GymChick »

They are such attention whores omg. I get so many freaking rude comments from people at work, people from different cultures....when I only have one child it was constant criticism for not wanting #2 yet, I have coworkers who like to point out weight gain and how you look 9 months not 4 months....some people are freaking rude and blunt but I don’t go having a pity party on my social media. Would be so embarrassing. Just learn to shrug it off ellie and Jared

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Lol and she’s only thrown up a couple times yet mentioned her nausea in every vlog since announcement....the way she was talking in the vlogs I thought she was having actual bad morning sickness. She brings up her symptoms more than my friends with hyperemisis

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

gymchick43 wrote:They are such attention whores omg. I get so many freaking rude comments from people at work, people from different cultures....when I only have one child it was constant criticism for not wanting #2 yet, I have coworkers who like to point out weight gain and how you look 9 months not 4 months....some people are freaking rude and blunt but I don’t go having a pity party on my social media. Would be so embarrassing. Just learn to shrug it off ellie and Jared

So to clarify E&J logic...

If a pregnant woman worked at Walmart, she would she just have to suck it up and be positive because she had a job to do, but Ellie should be allowed to freely express every feeling that pops into her head, or people are being unsympathetic. I'm starting to think they have some strong class (or religion?) biases going on.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Re: E+J:

Unread post by Mk1 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

What is it? Don't know why, but I can never see images on here.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

I guarantee that conversation never happened and that’s his poor attempt at complaining about the comments/this forum.

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

LOL just went on twitter to check out his tweets and the rant went on even longer than that screenshot. Oh Jare-Bear. That’s just the price you pay for selling your souls and your children’s privacy just so you can have an easy job that overpays!

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

formerctfxcer wrote:I guarantee that conversation never happened and that’s his poor attempt at complaining about the comments/this forum.

I 100% agree, they definitely read here. I feel for Ellie that she’s had a loss and now she has a bit of anxiety... but like I said yesterday wouldn’t you be SO grateful you are feeling normal pregnancy symptoms?

I said this the other day but myself and so many others would LOVE to be sick daily if we had the chance to be a mom.
I’ve only been pregnant once and we miscarried and haven’t been able to get pregnant since then. It’s definitely a roller coaster. Because I am so sensitive with infertility stuff and holidays coming up, screw that tweet Jared. JFC. Image

menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

formerctfxcer wrote:LOL just went on twitter to check out his tweets and the rant went on even longer than that screenshot. Oh Jare-Bear. That’s just the price you pay for selling your souls and your children’s privacy just so you can have an easy job that overpays!

Lol. I came to see what was going on here based on that rant! No one even said anything to trigger him. WTF? For him to carry on like that Ellie must really be on a tear :-o

Now they are racing to SLC to go to some movie? Did you see Jared comment that he didn't realize it was "first come, first serve?" Does he just assume that he'll be put in the best seats because he's SO FAMOUS? I mean, they have been to movies before so they should know there aren't seat numbers!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

They are so clueless. They started off with an audience that included the infertility community. Think if it as a support group Jared! Are you going to get pregnant and go complain to THOSE people about how hard it is? That would be insensitive and in poor taste. He can't really be surprised that some people are annoyed.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:They are so clueless. They started off with an audience that included the infertility community. Think if it as a support group Jared! Are you going to get pregnant and go complain to THOSE people about how hard it is? That would be insensitive and in poor taste. He can't really be surprised that some people are annoyed.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

HelloSweetie wrote:They are so clueless. They started off with an audience that included the infertility community. Think if it as a support group Jared! Are you going to get pregnant and go complain to THOSE people about how hard it is? That would be insensitive and in poor taste. He can't really be surprised that some people are annoyed.
I wonder if this mystery person was an ivf grant recipients?

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

It's so annoying how Ellie is always OBSESSED with food when she's pregnant. Don't people see how unhealthy this is? When she's not pregnant she barely eats. Then when she is pregnant, she never stops talking about her food. So disturbing honestly. Go look at her latest picture on twitter with all of the cookies in her mouth.
allie89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by allie89 »

I don't understand how uploading 2 days behind decreases jareds work load? I mean he still uploads everyday so what's the difference?

f4k_oyevey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by f4k_oyevey »

Could someone please explain to me what Jared meant about posting under the "community" tab? There seemed to be mixed responses to it, & I have no idea what it means?

scooper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by scooper »

The words "I've just been trying to eat lots" came out of her mouth in the pregnancy announcement video. I eye-rolled so effing hard.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

That couple from the channel "shonduras" just announced a pregnancy today. I bet Ellie hates sharing the spotlight with all these other channels and family members.

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

I think that's how Youtubers are. I don't watch yt videos as much as I used to. It's painful because nearly all of the "IF" and miscarriage people I followed in the beginning when they were real. (Background on me I've been ttc for almost 12 years with my ex we had two stillbirths and I have infertility issues he and I also had a failed adoption. With my husband we had a failed adoption of twin girls)

One family I watched (don't go watch them their nuts) got married in 2011. In 2013 they found out he had IF issues and they started talking about adoption. She wasn't ready yet and when she was snap like that a baby sort of fell in their laps. He was a minister at a mega church and it so happened a family whose daughter was nearly due came in and their prayer request was to find an adoptive family for the baby girl. Surprise they picked them. Their daughter Kinsley was born in June 2015. So when she was about 8 months old in Feb 2016 they make a video titled "Infertility still hurts" she's crying because she's not pregnant. During filming the entire time Kinsley is sitting in her high chair in the background. I mean how sick and insensitive is that? I get you want more kids but your baby is still a baby! Many videos you see her depressed over not being pregnant and I get pregnancy is a wonderful gift but being a mom period with a living child is a whole lot better than pregnancy. So that fall they adopted a second daughter. They made an over the top dramatic video about what not to say to adoptive families. And the first part of the video Alex is like "this isn't directed at any of you guys!" Then later she's like I've seen this in the comments. Ok who do you think is making those comments?! They've been trying IVF and I'm not sure when they really started the process.

They even talked about entering the Jared and Ellie IVF contest. Ok you have two kids now to me having IF and having two stillbirths has made me have compassion on those who do not have. Why try to potentially win something when you've already have two kids and most couples entering do not?

Get this they've started a "Charity" to support people going through adoptions, infertility and child loss. Which is nice. But honestly there are tons of foundations out there that focus on those things. And he's quit his job to run things. She is a nurse but only works a few shifts. They've admitted they use donations for personal expenses/income.

One thing that struck me as innapropriate and insensitive was they made it a point to take the girls with them to the IF clinic. On more than one occasion they took the girls along with them to the clinic. I mentioned on the board that it wasn't a good idea to take them there (out of respect for the other patients who are going through a lot) yes the clinic had separate enterences for families and a waiting room still. Sure enough one day something happened and a couple walked through and the sight of them with two under two in an IVF clinic and of course they felt bad but honestly how do you not realize how inappropriate that is to bring a toddler and an infant with you to an IVF clinic for treatment?

Alex worships Ellie telling her "I look up to you!"

Then there's another who went into a fertility clinic at 20 years old and only ttc for 10 months for treatment. Her videos are nuts. They didn't start out that way.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”