Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Unread post by Highlighter »

It's pretty obvious that as these kids grow and having growing pains and all the other emotional joys that come with being a teen and pre-teen, they are most likely going to confide in Mimi over their parents. Especially the boys. As if Jess is going to give them any useful life advice apart how to pop out kids lmao.

Mimi may have enabled Jess but I'm glad she did because I doubt Jess ever would have stepped up, especially without a man in her life.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

I love Mimi. She's simple. Give her some tye-dye shirts and her grandchildren and she's fine.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

So from that last video it looks like if you get the fake lashes not only do they look absolutely awful, but you have to wash them and dick about with combing etc every day? What is the actual point of these things? Isn't it easier to just throw some mascara on your natural eyelashes in the morning and skip this nonsense?
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

I have super light eyelashes so I can understand the appeal of not having to apply mascara every day, just wake up and go. However, hers are too thick and look terrible. Waaaayyy too much. Huge ass thick ass lashes on the top and nothing on the bottom plus her fair complexion just looks dumb.
I wouldn’t hate it if they looked more natural but she’s so extra about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sparkleunicornxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sparkleunicornxo »

Shawn2011 wrote:So from that last video it looks like if you get the fake lashes not only do they look absolutely awful, but you have to wash them and dick about with combing etc every day? What is the actual point of these things? Isn't it easier to just throw some mascara on your natural eyelashes in the morning and skip this nonsense?
They do seem like a pain in the toosh, but the purpose varies. Some people get them to just have eyelashes because they have naturally light ones, some people get them to have the false eyelash effect without the falsies.

kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

She just barely got around to posting footage from BEFORE Thanksgiving??

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I'm shocked! There's a picture of JUST Kyson on her IG!

(New thread coming tomorrow, I'm on my phone on Tapatalk)

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Jesssfam: 12dayzzofSkankmas

SelkieSpirit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SelkieSpirit »

jspo97 wrote:From what i saw, I think the pictures will look good. I found the interactions between chris’s boys and Jess’ boys to be cute.

But jfc, Lilia. Her screaming. She is so otp.

Poor thing, it's not her fault. Her mom teaches her how to be an extra princess everyday.

Sent from my HTCD160LVWPP using Tapatalk
:HK: Hate to love and love to hate :HK:
AbbyClare
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AbbyClare »

I HATE how she's been fishing for compliments lately. "I'm not creative", "I'm not good at decorating" blah blah. She knows that's the only thing she ever does like ALL DAY and that a lot of her minions adore her for it, not realizing there's a thing called Pinterest that provides her with all her ideas (how come she's never mentioned that?!) and that she's blowing tons and tons of money on what she considers super creative parties and decorations and photoshoots that involve an endless supply of stuff that is thrown away the minute the camera is switched off.

It's so ridiculous,like she just wants her fans to contradict her "Nooo, you're so amazing!". She must realize she is 25 and hasn't accomplished anything yet besides having 5 kids with 3 guys.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 1e1238.jpg[/img]

These are the falsies my beauty therapist does. They can be beautiful and also look real. Jess’ just look shit!
bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunchofidiots »

Please tell me her new vlog title is a joke...my bet is it's Landen or one of the twins that got lost. Why would they even take the kids Black Friday shopping in the first place. It's always mad chaos anyways.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Black Friday lost child? She really wants one less boy, huh?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

She went Black Friday shopping and didn't get a single present for Christmas because all of the kids were with her. Here's a rational idea: have Chris watch the kids at home so she can do the Christmas shopping. Her vlogs are starting to become unbearable for me — it all seems like an act. It doesn't feel down to earth or relatable at all. She comes across as immature and just silly right now. Also, the snaps she posted yesterday of playing with kids instead of doing the dishes made me roll my eyes. Let your kid play in the living room while you clean or, even better, let them help you clean! It'll get chores done faster and it'll teach your kids a thing or two about cleaning and hard work.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I dont understand how one adult couldnt have stayed home with the kids. It looked like she had an entire cart full of stuff and not one Christmas present? Why would you buy the kids new toys a month before Christmas? Those things they were playing with outside woulkd have been great gifts, same with the hot wheels cars.... So, so stupid.
Why would you take 7 kids black Friday shopping? Misplacing a kid was an honest mistake. I am glad Caden had been taught to find an employee. Smart kid. I just dont understand why Chris or her dad/brother couldnt have stayed home with the kids?
She probably spent like $500 and didnt even get one gift.
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

She literally just left Walmart on Black Friday with a cart full of new toys, pogo sticks, pillows, God only knows what else... and none of it was for Christmas. Unreal. Let's spoil the kids and buy them a Christmas morning's worth of junk, 30 days before Christmas.

waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

The snippets of footage we saw, that she'll use for the new intro, looks an awful lot like that Jon and Kate plus 8 intro (the part where they walk on the green grass with all the kids in matching outfits). Man, she'd really love a TLC show, wouldn't she? lol
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

They lost Caden. I bet his mom will be happy to know they took her boys out on the craziest shopping day of the year and lost him. Sure it was only two minutes but seriously who in their right mind takes 7 kids Black Friday shopping.

All the props to everyone out there co-parenting with an ex.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

She’s a fucking moron. Why would she take a circus on Black Friday? She’s an attention whore.

Ijustwantedtocomment
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ijustwantedtocomment »

I need to take a moment to say that we all have personal styles, and ways of expressing our selves but there was a vlog I think from Addy's birthday where I saw Mimi in actual proper clothes, not just a tie dye t shirt. Seeing this trend back for Thanksgiving is so disappointing. I get she is comfy but it is almost like coming to a dinner party in your pajamas because you felt snugly. :?
( a side note are countless times of her sitting with her legs up, spread, in shorts basically flashing the camera, honesty so rude and impolite)

She lost a kid in the supermarket because she had to take them. I am not sure Kris can/wants to handle all of them at once, or house chores for that matter. ;)

Also, I watched an old video from back when Jess only had Lilia. I know she was only a teen and people grow up, but the change in personality is staggering. From a polite girl who could not only wait for someone else to finish a sentence but also listen to a voice other than her own, to a very loud and honestly at times obnoxious adult. I wonder if she is like that when the camera is off.

Return to “JesssFam”