Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Mimi dresses how she's comfortable. IDK how a tee shirt isn't "proper clothes" when most of the time she filmed in her own damn house or at her daughter's house.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by twomommies »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I dont understand how one adult couldnt have stayed home with the kids. It looked like she had an entire cart full of stuff and not one Christmas present? Why would you buy the kids new toys a month before Christmas? Those things they were playing with outside woulkd have been great gifts, same with the hot wheels cars.... So, so stupid.
Why would you take 7 kids black Friday shopping? Misplacing a kid was an honest mistake. I am glad Caden had been taught to find an employee. Smart kid. I just dont understand why Chris or her dad/brother couldnt have stayed home with the kids?
She probably spent like $500 and didnt even get one gift.
She bought them toys?!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

At 8:02 into the video in her shopping cart there were 3 laptop computers. I wonder who she bought 3 computers for? Not even Christmas gifts?
sparkleunicornxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sparkleunicornxo »

Chatabox wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 1e1238.jpg[/img]

These are the falsies my beauty therapist does. They can be beautiful and also look real. Jess’ just look shit!
Yeasssss! These are what they are suppose to look like!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

This bitch really had the camera on her boobs while searching for Caden making sure we had a close up of her torpedos..

“ yea Caden’s lost, but here’s my boobs!”

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

TeaFor2 wrote:At 8:02 into the video in her shopping cart there were 3 laptop computers. I wonder who she bought 3 computers for? Not even Christmas gifts?
The kids or Chris, Mimi, and Ben?

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Wow can’t imagine being Ashley and watching them lose your baby

And jess blaming Mimi for it saying she was in charge....omg

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

twomommies wrote:
TeaFor2 wrote:At 8:02 into the video in her shopping cart there were 3 laptop computers. I wonder who she bought 3 computers for? Not even Christmas gifts?

When they were walking in jess said the main thing they wanted was a chrome book for the kids for school

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

This is it surprising. Everything is always someone else’s fault. She’s NEVER to blame.

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

twomommies wrote:

Hopefully Mimi is one person she bought a new laptop for becuase she deserves it.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote: When they were walking in jess said the main thing they wanted was a chrome book for the kids for school.
Oops missed that part! Thanks. But still, the kids will be done school in a few weeks for Christmas break so she should have saved that as a big gift for them to open on Christmas.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Rosiex3 wrote:This bitch really had the camera on her boobs while searching for Caden making sure we had a close up of her torpedos..ImageImage

“ yea Caden’s lost, but here’s my boobs!”

1 kid lost, 2 boobs found.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

sparkleunicornxo wrote:
Chatabox wrote:[

These are the falsies my beauty therapist does. They can be beautiful and also look real. Jess’ just look shit!
Yeasssss! These are what they are suppose to look like!

The main reason they look like shit on her is because her lashes are of mixed length. Like some are short, some are long. Too dramatic. Also they are dark as fuck which doesn't go well with her pale skin and red hair.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

if those 3 Chromebooks are given to them before Christmas then omg she is the biggest fucking idiot ever. seriously
those kids aren't going to notice the packaging of a brown box with no pictures (I'm p sure of this) and only text on the box, j sitting in the shopping cart. plus you'll throw other unnecessary shit on top of them in the shopping cart. or even better, have one of the adults sit in the car with the kids (like BEN who bought nothing, or stay at home with Glen and Grandma Anna and Messica's dad) but the joke is on her anyway because all 3 of those computers will be destroyed and littered with greasy fingerprints. Please explain to me what can kids as young as hers do at school that require each of them to have a computer? but in this house we don't clean up after ourselves and reward the kids old enough to clean up after them selves with their own computer

Chromebook and a fucking iPod for PriNcEsS LiLiA for Christmas!! and her PEEEEEENK smart watch!!
notice only the boys got pogo sticks? that's because there were none in PEEEEENK!!! PriNcEsS LiLiA doesn't lay a FINGER on anything in boy colors!!!!!

also where the fuck was Baldilocks during the Black Friday shopping? with Janell? I saw her there when they recorded the overdramatic scene of Caden being "lost." no wonder he located Mimi like 2 mins later, she sticks out w a sore thumb wearing tie dye!!
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Caden probably tried to purposely lose the MesssFam.
kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

I just can’t with this vlog. The ONLY kid they should have brought was Advertisement, and they didn’t bring her. Who just runs out and buys a crap ton of new toys for their 20 kids right before Christmas?!
I’m already dreading her “what we got our kids for Christmas” vlogs

sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Anyone see the snap she just posted of Gabe cuddling Addy and her "awww" at the end.

I didn't have any close uncles or whatever growing up and I know she's just a baby but the only man I would do that with would be my dad like not even my grandad. Not saying there's anything wrong with it... Just Addy has a dad she doesn't need Gabe... It's weird.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

sadie wrote:Anyone see the snap she just posted of Gabe cuddling Addy and her "awww" at the end.

I didn't have any close uncles or whatever growing up and I know she's just a baby but the only man I would do that with would be my dad like not even my grandad. Not saying there's anything wrong with it... Just Addy has a dad she doesn't need Gabe... It's weird.
It IS weirdo. I cannot imagine any man other than my hubby or dad cuddling our infant daughter. That’s just strange and fucked up. In more ways than one.

I think in the back of her mind she wishes Ed was Gabe’s baby and they were still together.

jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Jess is SOO thirsty for Gabe still it isn't even funny. Chris, who?
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

sadie wrote:Anyone see the snap she just posted of Gabe cuddling Addy and her "awww" at the end.

What's weird about it? Why is it weird for Gabe to hold and cuddle Addled but not weird that Janelle or Amber do it. Gabe and Amber are now good friends to Jess and Chris and have babysat Addled quite a few times. Addled is comfortable with Gabe and he seems like a decent guy who loves his daughter, Amber's boy Logan and Addie. (But, for the record, I do not have snapchat so I did not see the photo)

Return to “JesssFam”