Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKtheRealMomIsTayTay | Part 12

Unread post by ckks »

jlk14 wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:
mmoommoo wrote: What was karlees fry tweet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... e7e012.jpg[/img]
I don't think karlee made that up though I saw this on Facebook before. Idk

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
It was everywhere after she posted it, but she may not have. it's not that original, so I'm not saying they're stealing some genius Karlee idea. I just think his tweet is a little ironic though. Especially knowing they have no problem stealing her EXACT design for their merch. They're so original.

jlk14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jlk14 »

ckks wrote:
jlk14 wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote: [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... e7e012.jpg[/img]
I don't think karlee made that up though I saw this on Facebook before. Idk

It was everywhere after she posted it, but she may not have. it's not that original, so I'm not saying they're stealing some genius Karlee idea. I just think his tweet is a little ironic though. Especially knowing they have no problem stealing her EXACT design for their merch. They're so original.

Yeah that's true. Did they say she helped them or did they just take the idea?

mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

jlk14 wrote:
ckks wrote:
jlk14 wrote:I don't think karlee made that up though I saw this on Facebook before. Idk

Yeah that's true. Did they say she helped them or did they just take the idea?

Keren and khoa are known for stealing things

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Views on the pregnancy vlog $$
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

ckks wrote:lol they try SO HARD. after Karlee's french fry tweet took off, Khoa's tweets this little "true story" and then snaps about it. Yeah, she doesn't own the rights to french fry tweets lol. I just find it funny after they stole her exact design for their merch too.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 20f8ad.jpg[/img]

This looks so stupid, as if a teenager haf tweeted this.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Buttercup wrote:Guys.. so I commented on the recent vlog that I believe Keren is pregnant and the test was probably dipped in water. She will put the real test in Khoa's Christmas stocking and just to get more views. Anyway my comment doesn't show up when I check in my other account. I'm guessing she has certain words blocked in the comment section. I even used another account that I never do comments with and same thing happened. I think she doesn't want this theory to be posted in the comment section Image [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 8f253a.jpg[/mug
You could Write the comment again, but misspell key words so that they are not blocked lol

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Ew khoa has worn that merch shirt for a week now. Ick

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Gosh keren is SUCH a mega bitch. She treats khoa like her servant. She gets mad at him and blows things WAY out of proportion and khoa is SUCH a freakin pushover. He is whipped and stupid for putting up with being treated like a dishrag. She has no respect for him..it's sad to see. She again spends a ton of money on decorations that she will replace next year for no reason. Then yells at khoa for forgetting an extension cord and then forces khoa to do the lights that very second even tho it was "super super hot" according to khoa. She doesnt care at all about how he feels or him overheating. if she wants it now she gets it now. oh and she complained that he didnt do it right..biiiiitch. DO IT YR FREAKING SELF THEN
SammiJoee_93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SammiJoee_93 »

Her toes Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 79d868.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
rouge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rouge »

SammiJoee_93 wrote:Her toes Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 79d868.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
Image This is exactly why I never open toed shoes. They always end up looking like this, just my first 3 toes because my feet are wide. It's such an awful look!

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Gosh keren is SUCH a mega bitch. She treats khoa like her servant. She gets mad at him and blows things WAY out of proportion and khoa is SUCH a freakin pushover. He is whipped and stupid for putting up with being treated like a dishrag. She has no respect for him..it's sad to see. She again spends a ton of money on decorations that she will replace next year for no reason. Then yells at khoa for forgetting an extension cord and then forces khoa to do the lights that very second even tho it was "super super hot" according to khoa. She doesnt care at all about how he feels or him overheating. if she wants it now she gets it now. oh and she complained that he didnt do it right..biiiiitch. DO IT YR FREAKING SELF THEN
And then she asked him if he recorded her when she she told him He Sucked at Life!? Wtf?? That’s so fucked up! Bitch!!!!!!!! If it wasn’t for him she wouldn’t be living that life with her lazy ass! Fucking ungrateful ass cunt.

How can he keep letting her treat him like that? He has NO backbone.

anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

anr92 wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Gosh keren is SUCH a mega bitch. She treats khoa like her servant. She gets mad at him and blows things WAY out of proportion and khoa is SUCH a freakin pushover. He is whipped and stupid for putting up with being treated like a dishrag. She has no respect for him..it's sad to see. She again spends a ton of money on decorations that she will replace next year for no reason. Then yells at khoa for forgetting an extension cord and then forces khoa to do the lights that very second even tho it was "super super hot" according to khoa. She doesnt care at all about how he feels or him overheating. if she wants it now she gets it now. oh and she complained that he didnt do it right..biiiiitch. DO IT YR FREAKING SELF THEN
And then she asked him if he recorded her when she she told him He Sucked at Life!? Wtf?? That’s so fucked up! Bitch!!!!!!!! If it wasn’t for him she wouldn’t be living that life with her lazy ass! Fucking ungrateful ass c*nt.

Cunt*

JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

Khoa giving a shoutout to nebula beginning of today's vlog lol

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

anr92 wrote:
And then she asked him if he recorded her when she she told him He Sucked at Life!? Wtf?? That’s so fucked up! Bitch!!!!!!!! If it wasn’t for him she wouldn’t be living that life with her lazy ass! Fucking ungrateful ass c*nt.

Maybe she’s got that sugar pussy. Or give good oral. There would be no other reason he would put up with that bullshit.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

The last 2 vlogs they have just basically shouted this site out massively how sad that they read here and make vlogs to address what we say but don’t make any improvements on their parenting?! You guys your child cannot TALK properly! I don’t care if he can’t parrot repeat what you tell him to he needs HELP! At age 2 my kids could ask simple questions like “what’s that” or “where we going” and they could also express wants.. “want juice please mommy” “can I have some bread” just examples because basically my 2 year olds were speaking fluently...

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

How about that fucking pool fence y’all??? Its been a YEAR. Thats one long custom job...
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Or how about taking away the damn pacifier FROM YOUR 2 YEAR OLD. Or at the very least take away the wubbanubs and damn baby bottle. You have FUCKED UP your kid's teeth. Disgusting parents smh

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

anyone catch their younow? I just saw Keren's tweet saying they were drunk on younow.

dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

ckks wrote:anyone catch their younow? I just saw Keren's tweet saying they were drunk on younow. Image

I watched most of it. nothing interesting honestly.
just more jokes about her getting pregnant really.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

dnbunny wrote:
ckks wrote:anyone catch their younow? I just saw Keren's tweet saying they were drunk on younow. Image

I watched most of it. nothing interesting honestly.
just more jokes about her getting pregnant really.

did they really seem drunk or is that just her trying to seem "cool" again or throw people off the whole pregnancy trail?

Return to “KKandBabyJ”