E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

Unread post by staceymj »

I hope she has a girl so that she will hopefully stop having kids. If she has another boy she will try again for a girl but if she has a girl she may stop at 3 kids. Ellie can barely handle 2 kids, 3 will interesting to see how she goes. Any more than that and she won’t cope, in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CurbUrEnthusiasm
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J:

Unread post by CurbUrEnthusiasm »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Pency wrote:
shewolf_07 wrote:Why can't Jared just be himself instead of being so extra and obnoxious for the vlog. I stopped watching after he came on today, couldn't handle it.
Ugh, I had the same thought. I actually liked Ellie in this vlog, and Jared drove me nuts. JUST BE NORMAL. Ellie's emotional moment about how awesome Jackson is was refreshing to hear. I know some of you think Ellie can do no right, but I'll give her props for that. Jackson is a really great kid, and it's nice to finally see him back in her favor.
It's not that Ellie can do no right, but that she has done a lot wrong when it comes to the mental health of her children. Jackson shouldn't be in a position to be BACK in her favour. Children deserve unconditional love, and I don't feel her current praise of Jackson has anything to do with him really, but of a change in perspective that's happened in Ellie now that she has her eye on a new baby. Jackson's role has changed, and he's now looking to be her assistant and support. Cal is out of favour, and as much as the little guy has annoyed me, he has done nothing wrong. Yea things change when a new baby comes, but they don't normally change at conception. I can't get to a place where I can see her acting as a loving mother, and truly feel that's it's genuinely about the boys and not just gratitude for their playing the part she wants them to play if that makes sense?
I completely agree. It should not take having another child to finally see Jackson as the amazing individual he is.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Bethypooh51 wrote:
Mk1 wrote:
Hansel and gretal wrote:So it looks like Matt and Em are having a girl. Ellie’s not gonna be happy if she has a boy.

I'm telling you...it will literally make my LIFE if EVERYONE around her has GIRLS and she has baby BOY #3!
My predictions are Julie is having a boy and Ellie is having a boy and Jennika is having a girl.

I can see that. And I think Emily (Beau's wife) will have a girl.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Jared walks on eggshells around Ellie for sure! Always a treat or special surprise for her. It is annoying. I thumbs down the video as soon as he starts either
a. Babbling on about
anything.
b. Talking about how amazing Ellie is.
c. See A
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

Honestly I hope Ellie is having a girl, maybe she'll stay the way she's been since she's been pregnant.
you can call me kath.
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

kathpt wrote:Honestly I hope Ellie is having a girl, maybe she'll stay the way she's been since she's been pregnant.
Yeah, but then all that means is that her boys weren't enough. They will be scapegoated just as Jackson was with Calvin. The only reason he's getting attention now is because he's learned that asking about his mother's "baby" gets him attention and puts him in her good graces. We saw this when she was pregnant the other two times as well. Supposedly Jackson asks about the baby, he "just knew" that time in the trailer, he asks to see her tummy and reacts to it (see her IG yesterday). I'm sorry, but it isn't normal for an almost 4 year old to be that interested. I have an old soul child as well, and while there is no denying their increased sensitivity, they are still 4 year olds and not exactly baby obsessed. I know others think it's good that Ellie is accepting Jackson more, but all I can see is dysfunction and grooming. It's very sad. Jackson is learning to do exactly what we all say we hate seeing Jared do. Think about it.....

I recently had a long flight and layover with a ton of time to kill, so I went back in this thread to see at what point the tide turned on these two. It always sounds like people think it happened all at once, but there were always people trying to argue that Ellie "was much better." She does this when she first has something to boast/talk about (pregnancy,baby, vehicle, house,etc) and then lapses into a melancholy again once that wears off. I don't think a girl (or any new baby) is going to make Ellie better. I think it's actually going to make things much worse, because the demands on Jared will be greater, and that means Ellie will get less attention. A baby girl will be an individual who will grow up and get attention of her own, and this will be competition to Ellie. Unlike Penny however, Ellie can't just send her away for a few weeks when she wants a break.

tl;dr: Jackson isn't suddenly being acknowleged because Ellie has had an epiphany, he's doing exactly what Jared does by telling her what she wants to hear and being who she wants him to be. She won't be better... she's been better so many times before. We've seen who Ellie truly is, and that isn't changing. She's just happy right now because she has something shiny and new. Just like a child with a new toy, she needs to learn to be happy with what she has when things aren't new anymore.
menehune
Informer
Informer

nutbagmcgee wrote:Jared walks on eggshells around Ellie for sure! Always a treat or special surprise for her. It is annoying. I thumbs down the video as soon as he starts either
a. Babbling on about
anything.
b. Talking about how amazing Ellie is.
c. See A
And we're going to see Calvin and Jackson raised to do the same thing.
PookPook0307
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

I think the worst part of Ellie having a girl would be her pushing her daughter into the spotlight and then being jealous because she's "stealing" the spotlight. Ellie cant share, id say even with her own daughter. Ellie wants a mini Ellie but I think it would turn out to be a nightmare for her. So I hope she has a boy.
menehune
Informer
Informer

staceybrax wrote:I hope she has a girl so that she will hopefully stop having kids. If she has another boy she will try again for a girl but if she has a girl she may stop at 3 kids. Ellie can barely handle 2 kids, 3 will interesting to see how she goes. Any more than that and she won’t cope, in my opinion

I don't think having a girl will make her stop. Pregnancy is about ELLIE and that's why she's happy. She isn't happy when she has a new baby at all. There's no way she is going to give up the attention from having had miscarriages, infertility and then the prospect of a potential pregnancy again just because she has a girl. Plus another baby will mean a newer house... and we all know Ellie would love to build bigger and better just like her Mama did.
CurbUrEnthusiasm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CurbUrEnthusiasm »

menehune wrote:
kathpt wrote:Honestly I hope Ellie is having a girl, maybe she'll stay the way she's been since she's been pregnant.
Yeah, but then all that means is that her boys weren't enough. They will be scapegoated just as Jackson was with Calvin. The only reason he's getting attention now is because he's learned that asking about his mother's "baby" gets him attention and puts him in her good graces. We saw this when she was pregnant the other two times as well. Supposedly Jackson asks about the baby, he "just knew" that time in the trailer, he asks to see her tummy and reacts to it (see her IG yesterday). I'm sorry, but it isn't normal for an almost 4 year old to be that interested. I have an old soul child as well, and while there is no denying their increased sensitivity, they are still 4 year olds and not exactly baby obsessed. I know others think it's good that Ellie is accepting Jackson more, but all I can see is dysfunction and grooming. It's very sad. Jackson is learning to do exactly what we all say we hate seeing Jared do. Think about it.....

I recently had a long flight and layover with a ton of time to kill, so I went back in this thread to see at what point the tide turned on these two. It always sounds like people think it happened all at once, but there were always people trying to argue that Ellie "was much better." She does this when she first has something to boast/talk about (pregnancy,baby, vehicle, house,etc) and then lapses into a melancholy again once that wears off. I don't think a girl (or any new baby) is going to make Ellie better. I think it's actually going to make things much worse, because the demands on Jared will be greater, and that means Ellie will get less attention. A baby girl will be an individual who will grow up and get attention of her own, and this will be competition to Ellie. Unlike Penny however, Ellie can't just send her away for a few weeks when she wants a break.

tl;dr: Jackson isn't suddenly being acknowleged because Ellie has had an epiphany, he's doing exactly what Jared does by telling her what she wants to hear and being who she wants him to be. She won't be better... she's been better so many times before. We've seen who Ellie truly is, and that isn't changing. She's just happy right now because she has something shiny and new. Just like a child with a new toy, she needs to learn to be happy with what she has when things aren't new anymore.
I think you hit the nail right on the head. Who she is as. A person is not something that's likely to change. The only reason we see a difference during the events that you mentioned was because they were things that Ellie got because Ellie wanted. Happiness is a STATE. It's not permanent. I don't think Ellie will change regardless of her baby being a girl or boy. Sure, the baby girl will cause her to feel happy for a while, but as SOON as that little darling is somewhat displaying her own personality and turning into something that is more than just Ellie's mini-me (one can only hope) - Ellie will lose her mind. What it'll take for Ellie to feel better is therapy. Not to sound harsh.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

CurbUrEnthusiasm wrote:
menehune wrote:

I think you hit the nail right on the head. Who she is as. A person is not something that's likely to change. The only reason we see a difference during the events that you mentioned was because they were things that Ellie got because Ellie wanted. Happiness is a STATE. It's not permanent. I don't think Ellie will change regardless of her baby being a girl or boy. Sure, the baby girl will cause her to feel happy for a while, but as SOON as that little darling is somewhat displaying her own personality and turning into something that is more than just Ellie's mini-me (one can only hope) - Ellie will lose her mind. What it'll take for Ellie to feel better is therapy. Not to sound harsh.
Plus let's not forget that Ellie is eating a different diet at the moment, and that the happiness we are seeing may actually have little to do with the pregnancy itself at all. No baby... no nutrition.

I second her need for therapy, for so many reasons!
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

Mk1 wrote:
Bethypooh51 wrote:
Mk1 wrote: I'm telling you...it will literally make my LIFE if EVERYONE around her has GIRLS and she has baby BOY #3!
My predictions are Julie is having a boy and Ellie is having a boy and Jennika is having a girl.

I can see that. And I think Emily (Beau's wife) will have a girl.
I totally forgot about Beaus wife Emily being pregnant too!! My guess for a Emily is a boy but I hope she has a girl, her little girl needs a little sister for sure!!

emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

staceybrax wrote:I hope she has a girl so that she will hopefully stop having kids. If she has another boy she will try again for a girl but if she has a girl she may stop at 3 kids. Ellie can barely handle 2 kids, 3 will interesting to see how she goes. Any more than that and she won’t cope, in my opinion

I used to be friends with a Mormon girl who went to school in Utah, and she was the odd one out for coming from a family with only three kids. Ellie will definitely have more kids.
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Ellie is obviously fertile enough to get pregnant, she has many childbearing years left. Hope she’s in therapy first.
Not diagnosing: eating disorders often require longer inpatient care because of the complexity that goes along with it. I, too, have a feeling her change in behavior is more about getting her nutrition than the baby. I hope I’m wrong bc that’s a horribly sad thought. The spotlight of YouTube would make it worse too, if that’s what’s going on

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Every tweet is baby related... Gets old fast. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 3ad61b.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Strawberry26 wrote:Every tweet is baby related... Gets old fast. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 3ad61b.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
She's so obsessive. When they built the house that was all she could talk about. When she first started TTC it was the same, and I think we all remember the months of breastfeeding talk Image
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

menehune wrote:

You definitely hit it. Ellie can't be happy with what she has. Ever. She nabbed a husband. Had to get pregnant. Got pregnant. Obsessed over how Jackson wouldn't breastfeed. Had a surprise baby. Gotta get a house, even though they said they were only looking. Nope. Gotta build. Now. Got house. Need a dog. Got the dog. Need grass. Got grass. Next baby! Obsessive trying until what appears to be a viable pregnancy. I mean, according to her, this is her third pregnancy this year. That's not relaxed, "it's going to happen when it happens". That's "Jared! Get in here NOW!" And now, she better have a girl.

This is what I think of when I think of Ellie and conceiving this baby:

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Quick question since I’m unfamiliar with the technicalities. I went back to watch the pregnancy announcement and noticed during the ultrasound that at the top of the screen the GA said 7w4d, and at the bottom it said 7w1d. Does this have to do with expected size based on start of last period vs actual size based on CRL?

PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

littlebaby wrote:Quick question since I’m unfamiliar with the technicalities. I went back to watch the pregnancy announcement and noticed during the ultrasound that at the top of the screen the GA said 7w4d, and at the bottom it said 7w1d. Does this have to do with expected size based on start of last period vs actual size based on CRL?

Yes. But they won’t change the date unless it’s more then 7 days bigger. And some doctors won’t change the date unless it’s more than 2 consecutive ultrasounds dating more then a week bigger. So they will stick to her original due date

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Why did they call ground beef and macaroni "goulash"? Is that just another renaming thing Mormons do??? That definitely wasn't real goulash. It's just like how they call fry bread "scones." SO WEIRD!!!!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”