JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt105)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt105)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Previous part - http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=181&t=13306
Title credit - Lyanna

Previously:
-Jess celebrated two milestones on YouTube: 8 years filming her hot mess life and 500,000 subscribers
-They tried to give Addie almond milk and speculated that it caused a nasty diaper rash (mhm)
-Kyson is misunderstood, as usual
-The family celebrated Addie's first birthday and had her birthday party which turned out hilarious because she wanted nothing to do with her cake
-Jess shared a few unseen moments from her homebirth with Addie because she clearly had no other video footage she wanted to share that day
-Jess got sick and acted like a whiny baby'
-Jess plots a new intro for the channel
-They (very briefly) "lost" Caden in Walmart on Black Friday after celebrating Thanksgiving

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Yeah...she definitely looks like she doesn’t shower much. We never see her fresh out of the shower....like with a towel on her head or with wet hair like she just showered. We know she doesn’t shower at night because she always ending the vlog really late saying she’s going to bed....and she doesn’t shower in the morning because she’s always sleeping late or in a big rush. And throughout the day she is vlogging and we never see any evidence of a shower.....so......

Yeah. Plus with her hair always greasy like it is. I bet she only showers every few days. Like maybe 2 or 3 times a week, if that.
She seems like that kind of person and looks it, too. She just always looks like she smells like a wet dog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

Dirty skanky greasy bitch

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

nitm wrote:Ugh I'm so sick of Jess! honestly I wonder how Gabe used to put up with her, and how Chris now puts up with her. The bitch is such a mess, just like her house! ugh, I hope she keeps her pussy and ass clean at least; her ass probably smells like a fucking penguin.
A fucking penguin?! Lol her vag is a marina

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Why is Gabe always on Jess' snapchat holding Giant Baby lmao. Jess is still so thirsty for him, yikes. She needs to chill out. I get that he's at her house to collect Lilia but.... whats the obsession with him and Ed?
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Sparklingdee wrote:Why is Gabe always on Jess' snapchat holding Giant Baby lmao. Jess is still so thirsty for him, yikes. She needs to chill out. I get that he's at her house to collect Lilia but.... whats the obsession with him and Ed?
I can't see the snapchat but whenever I see Gabe holding Addled or playing with Landen and the twins, it makes me a little sad for everyone concerned. Imagine if he and Jess had stayed together, raised Lilia together, completed their college educations, and obtained decent employment. How much better everyone's life would be! Sigh!
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

And.. she lives in Cali out of all states where it gets hot and humid as balls. I can't imagine going even a day without taking a shower. Such a fucking stinky mess. Yuck. Everything about her disgusts me inside out. Her nasty body, her pigsty for a house and her disgusting personality.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

is she j not gonna upload a video for Friday? she's over a week behind in footage

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
mookiepoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mookiepoop »

this has probably already been addressed, but I havent watched in a while. What in the literal fuck is wrong with or what happened to her eyelashes? Is that permanent? they look hideous
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

mookiepoop wrote:this has probably already been addressed, but I havent watched in a while. What in the literal fuck is wrong with or what happened to her eyelashes? Is that permanent? they look hideous
Haha. Her ""friend"" Kally did them for her and apparently they are amazing. Nope. Only Jess fails to see how bad they look lmao. Plus Kally came on here for 5 mins and said Jess has a messy house... who needs enemies eh? :D But yes the eyelashes are terrible and clumpy and OTT and she looked so much better before with just a couple of coats of mascara to darken her natural light eyelashes.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

She lays on the couch for hours but she can't shower and put on make up after she does the school run? It's not like she actually watches Addie and Chris is home.
meowmix321
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meowmix321 »

I must have missed that..Kally came here, why? And what did she say lol
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

meowmix321 wrote:I must have missed that..Kally came here, why? And what did she say lol
To "spill the teaaaaaa". She said it's natural for Messs's house to be, well, a messs, that Drake is scummier than we know (but we know), and that Jess doesn't stink but she actually smells like shampoo. Aka to kiss ass and get some subbies for her own YT account. The usual.
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

THE TITLE OF JESS'S NEW VIDEO

IS LITERALLY

"MY EX WANTS TO TAKE MY BABY"

AND THE THUMBNAIL IS GABE CHASING ADDIE

SHE READS HERE. NO DOUBT. HI JESS, PLEASE CLEAN OFF THE BOTTOM OF YOUR FEET BEFORE FILMING YOURSELF BAREFOOT. XOXO
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

Her eyelashes look awful.
quartz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quartz »

how fat does chris plan to get? you can see his double chin grow bigger in each vlog. big ol ass was driving around eating a damn footlong sub at minute 1:20 in "we never expected this".
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

I just have to say, having all the boys wear those god awful suspenders and bow tie for the Santa pic was a terrible choice.
They looked like a bunch of mini white Steve Urkels. It made their pants come up to their belly buttons and I’m sure it was squishing every one of their ballsacks. Hell, you can even see Big Caden pulling at his crotch while they are waiting on Santa.
THAT was super attractive.
They looked stupid AF in those outfits. Why is Jessss all of a sudden all about some suspenders and bow ties for the boys? It’s nowhere near as cute as she thinks it is....especially when it makes their waist band hike all the way up to their nipples.

Seriously, did y’all see the way big Caden was pulling at his crotch towards the beginning on the video? How embarrassing. I am surprised she left that in there.

KidsCatsChaos
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KidsCatsChaos »

Why is Ad NEVER dressed for the weather?! In her snaps about the parade, Ads in a sweater and pants but people around her are in winter coats, blankets, and hats!

EmilyMadison
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EmilyMadison »

KidsCatsChaos wrote:Why is Ad NEVER dressed for the weather?! In her snaps about the parade, Ads in a sweater and pants but people around her are in winter coats, blankets, and hats!

Messs’s magic titty cream will keep her warm.

Ghost0365
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ghost0365 »

EmilyMadison wrote:
KidsCatsChaos wrote:Why is Ad NEVER dressed for the weather?! In her snaps about the parade, Ads in a sweater and pants but people around her are in winter coats, blankets, and hats!

Messs’s magic titty cream will keep her warm.

Literally just made me gag ImageImageImage that's terrible

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”