Gardner Quad Squad A Miracle Freeloading (Part 13)

ItIsSunny
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad A Miracle Freeloading (Part 13)

Unread post by ItIsSunny »

amyisnewhere wrote:I watched her live make up feed and she couldn't do it in her office because she was distracted by a lawn mower in the next yard. She must have servere add. She couldn't even get thru a sentence without watching the random maintenance guy outside so she moved to her bathroom floor..

Another thing that bothers me about all her live feeds is that she isn't organized. She spends so much time looking for her makeup and make up brushes etc while you're just sitting their watching her on screen. How hard its it just to have your make up in front of you ready to go and then start a live feed?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
and yet she had her bathroom all set up with not just her product (which, in all fairness, could have been in a bag she carried with her), but with a mirror set up on her bathtub next to a phone stand that did not reflect her backside in the vanity mirror. Another obvious setup; but why would she want to do a makeup video on the bathroom floor?
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Could you just fucking drive? Yes the car was moving. Yes you can see at least one girl in the back seat if you look closely. No I will not watch it again.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

That huge house. No dedicated play room. No proper place for her to film when she got that fracking office with carpeting. Dipshit admitting on the live show they didn't think through the function of the house. No shit everyone said that and you deleted the comments.
ItIsSunny
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ItIsSunny »

DoodleBop wrote:That huge house. No dedicated play room. No proper place for her to film when she got that fracking office with carpeting. Dipshit admitting on the live show they didn't think through the function of the house. No shit everyone said that and you deleted the comments.
I'm not sure why kids need a dedicated play room, especially when they have a huge family room separate from the formal living room. All that space actually allows the kids to play individually within earshot of a parent in the kitchen. Amazing how the girls didn't bother the piano (with no doors), but got into the selective makeup in the room with doors.

This family is quickly headed for a crash unless they relax, back off from the greed and focus back on raising girls in their faith. They obviously know how to discipline for some things; I only hope the grandparents help the parents get back on track before one of these girls gets seriously hurt. I remember Tyson commenting once on how he couldn't leave the girls so easily, but Ashley thoroughly enjoyed her solo & couple getaways. There's such love there and perhaps it's just Ashley who needs a realization that her family could fall apart so easily if she continues to chase after fame & glamour. Yes, Tyson's drawn to greed, as well, but he's obviously still connected to the girls.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

eskayem wrote:Could you just fucking drive? Yes the car was moving. Yes you can see at least one girl in the back seat if you look closely. No I will not watch it again.
I think I missed something. What do you mean? :D
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

It’s on Snapchat tylers driving and singing using his phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

They will never see those nativity sets again like the bubble wands , new barbie sets , Minnie Mouse sets they got got for being “good” they loved and then never seen again

B4bfmmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by B4bfmmom »

Noturavemom wrote:Did anyone else notice in Tyler’s live feed , he was talking about Evie and Scarlet getting into the lipshit, he said “ITS A GOOD THING ASSLEY HAD HER CAMERA ON TO THE CATCH THEM, AND SHE WAS SO GOOD ABOUT IT SHE SAT DOWN AND RECORDED THAT MOMENT, IF I WOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE WHO CAUGHT THEM, I WOULD HAVE FREAKED OUT” In the attempt to go viral video it shows Assley running down the stairs say “no, no, no” and Tyler standing at the door watching them.....proof it was TOTALLY STAGED!!!

Exactly! I commented on this LIE in the last feed. And you seriously don’t THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK? Watch the video you lying fool!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Ham Fried Rice wrote:
eyesandears wrote:Ok, yes, they do sell these "ballet shoes" at Target next to the leos and tutus BUT most mothers would recognize that what they bought does not FIT. These girls were flopping into class with these clown slippers. I also cringe at the too big boots that they have to clunk around in and attempt to play at playgrounds. Made me sad/mad to see the girls twirling and enjoying the princess dresses in dance class when a follower spent hard earned money to send dresses to them that were worn once and trashed. Grrr.
What happened to those princess dresses??

Those dresses are one of my biggest bug bears.

So a KAD sent the girls Disney princess dresses, the really nice ones. They were four different princesses.

When they were asking about what they should be for Halloween pretending like they care about people's opinions, the person that sent them said they could wear the princess costumes. I think it was then (could have been in other comments) that Trashley responded in an offhand way that she needed to wash them as the girls got food all over them because they'd wouldn't take them off. She thought that sounded ok. Except in the time since they received those dresses they had been to Hawaii and the time line was that it had been at least 2-5 weeks and possibly three weeks since they had worn them. She had just left them. And we have never seen them again. I wonder how that KAD sees them now. I and a few other people called them out in the comments for their cavalier attitude to gifts.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

I am curious about the real reason what happened to her doing a makeup video in her new office, mentioned by others above. She started doing one but was distracted by a lawn mower maintenance guy close to their house. Where is there any grass there anywhere? It's all dirt everywhere. Ok,, moving on, she had those 'I am ready for my close up, Mr. DeMille lights' put in 'her' bathroom for a better makeup application aka spackling.. so now she is sitting on the floor facing the bathtub to apply and film? WTF?
Probably she is now rethinking not the best lighting at those mirrors for the actual filming, but I have a guess for her exit of the office/work/video room, there might have been 4 grabby grubbers downstairs at her chamber/French doors to make an exit upstairs.
Also someone mentioned earlier,, 'chair fence around the tree' they took the little four chairs from the girls dining room table and were trying to protect the tree from getting attacked.. What was that, one day? The little Santa sitting on a sleigh on the fireplace hearth that AssWit proclaimed Here for the girls to play with.. just gone, no where to be seen...I guess 'It's their stuff and they can play with how they please' , isn't working out so well. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I caught an article from several years ago about the rising trend of women modifying themselves in Utah\Salt Lake and within Mormon circles. Boob jobs, tummy tucks, teeth etc. The "mommy makeover". IDK how much truth there is to it but from the Mormons on Youtube and their focus on their own looks and that of their children I wonder if there is quite a lot of truth to it. The article also touched on how big photoshop is becoming even for family pictures.
pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pollycracker »

Aussiegal2017 wrote:It’s on Snapchat tylers driving and singing using his phone

Oh my....What the FUCK is he thinking posting that? ImageImage

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I remember the girls in those princess dresses they received, put on and wearing them, they actually like them,,, then they were allowed outside of the garage door while it was raining. The parents let them do that and then all of a sudden the dresses disappeared,,, until a few months ago in a video they were spotted smashed up into a top left corner of one girls' closet. I am sure they are in the trash now. That poor KAD should be pissed. They looked like they were expensive.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Those dresses probably cost a fan a good couple hundred bucks. If that didn't know at least a few people how ungrateful they are nothing will.
BlahBlahBlah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlahBlahBlah »

I can’t wait until they get the rest of their furniture (dining table and bar stools) and realize now there’s no place for them to go hahahaha! Although maybe they won’t get any seating for meals...it’s not like they eat at home.

I wonder how long it was in their New House New House until they thought, “Crap. We’ve made a huge mistake.” I imagine they’ll muddle through a year in that house and then buy something bigger and more obnoxious (and still not get it quite right hahaha)

The driving Snapchat is so careless. He keeps proving over and over how stupid he is.
Roxie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Roxie »

pollycracker wrote:

Omg, I laughed until tears ran, wtf is wrong with him, so gross!
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Roxie wrote:
pollycracker wrote:

Omg, I laughed until tears ran, wtf is wrong with him, so gross!

I wish I did snapchat, I want to laugh too!
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

No matter what happens, these 2 will never admit to anything we say to help them. And I believe they're seeing how right we were about the new house and how dysfunctional it looks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

Looking at the GQS yt account they have created a new playlists called "firsts"

the first (third?) haircut

the first xmas tree in the house

the first nativity sets

Imagine others firsts coming:

the first child to lose an eye to the kitchen counter

the first child hit by a car

the first day tyler hits 600 lb

the first day that ca$hly realizes the damage done to her skin by lipshit

the first poo picture in the new house

the first time they are kicked out of dance class for filming other peoples children

the first electrical bill

the first time a kad shows up at the front door

the first time they actually do speak a sentence

the first time tyler gets a ticket for driving without a seatbelt
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

pollycracker wrote:

Don't you know? Vloggers have this magical bubble around them. They can vlog and drive, Snapchat and drive, whatever. And nothing will happen. They won't get killed or kill anyone else, because of the magic bubble of vlogging privilege.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”