Gardner Quad Squad A Miracle Freeloading (Part 13)

amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad A Miracle Freeloading (Part 13)

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

Night lady wrote:The rental was so much better!! Like, WAY BETTER

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
The rental was Way way better. That piano room will never never never never be used. That office is just lipsense storage and once a month tutorial------if there are no distractions in the next yard over for Ashley. She could have set up a little desk in her master and did her tutorial in front of that window. And put her storage in the cold basement. Why are the miracles being sent to the basement?! Like seriously huh?

You shouldn't walk into a house and immediately have to skip over two rooms that aren't for everyone to use. That's not an inviting house. A family house or a functioning house. And then the part of the house you CAN be in is squished between the large island facing the fridge with too many windows you can't watch TV in the living. Man, if my budget was 600k. She didn't need am office on the main floor for taxes, she could have claimed that space in the basement just fine. I claim a home office on my taxes.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Aussiegal2017 wrote:Between 2 and 3 is so huge for speech and comprehension they seem to have made very little progress in 12 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes my grand daughter who is 2.5 months younger than the quads has had a speech explosion recently. Talking in sentences and lots of new words. And I suspect her speech is a little behind a lot of her peers. The girls have to be at least six months behind, if not more. Evie I think is the biggest concern. I did think a few months ago that Scarlett was way behind but she has come along.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

DoodleBop wrote:I cannot believe for a second if they got those girls tested for speech that not all four of them were at least 30% delayed in both expressive and receptive speech. Unless when they're in a quiet room 1 to 1 and nobody is screaming baby voice at them and there are expectations the girls do a lot better and it's simply their home life.
I definitely think there are delays but their parents are making them a thousand times worse. They don't listen to them, they don't build on their speech, they have limited speech themselves.
Sl393l
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sl393l »

That brand new house and the only place the Christmas tree will fit is crammed in the corner by the TV. So much wasted space with those wide halls. Why don't they have a kitchen table now? what is wrong with using their old dining room table until they buy a new one?
I noticed at dance class the girls did what they wanted to. Instead of sitting with the other students while the teacher took each girl down the floor, they just did what they wanted.
I wonder why they didn't vlog the girls trip to the doctor? they usually do.
Roxie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Roxie »

BlahBlahBlah wrote:I was watching old videos of my kids today and came across a few of my son as he was just starting to put a few words together and making small sentences and narrating his play. At first I thought oh, the girls are just a bit behind verbally from when he was their age. Then I realized the video was older than I thought and he was an entire year YOUNGER than the Gardner girls are now. His verbal skills two months before his *second* Birthday were way, way higher than the girls at nearly three. So sad.

Yes! This showed on my "on this day" Facebook today.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

No shock to anyone here, but the Two Queens are so inconsiderate. Yesterday during the vlog of the FF in dance class, it was obvious the lady next to them was annoyed with the filming and I'm sure everyone enjoyed the screeches when Mindy and Hazyl came in.

During today's vlog, while they were at Target looking at stockings, there was another mom (with a quiet toddler in a cart) literally stretching her arms like Plastic Man trying to get around the carts Wicked and Tyler had circled around the display. The poor lady could barely get a look at anything because Tyler (who was facing her) wouldn't bother to move his cart a few inches so she could look.

And WTH with posting a SC while driving? First; I don't need to see his gaping maw ready to devour anything in it's path and second...drive the damn car you dick!
pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pollycracker »

lovethispage wrote:
pollycracker wrote:
Aussiegal2017 wrote:It’s on Snapchat tylers driving and singing using his phone

Oh my....What the FUCK is he thinking posting that? ImageImage

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Clearly it’s an excuse to have his mouth opened up extremely wide over and over, again and again. He’s begging to be screen shot with objects inserted in that pie hole.
I couldn't resist Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... c61966.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Finally watching vlog. They are Christmas shopping with four kids in tow. That will go well.

They're in Target letting the girls grab whatever they want. It's unbelievable.

Scarlett opens candy that was supposed to be for the car, Byson does nothing about it except sound amused.

They are eating Pizza Hut but it's not Byson's favourite so he is getting something else. You would think he would be getting something else because if his diet.

I HATE that he call s her momma all the time, she has a name use it. Calling her mumma is creepy.

And the worst. They are looking at lights and A asks Evie what colour she likes. Evie says I like popsicle. Then ,after she says white after two of the other girls did Trashley makes a fuss saying how Evie loves white.

And according to the comments they have replied to someone saying Indie talks the most and is just camera shy. So maybe don't keep vlogging. Also bullshit.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Surprise surprise the M & Ms ended up everywhere which wouldn't have been an issue if Byson had just taken them off Scarlett.

And all they did was go to Target and buy more Christmas stuff.
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

AthenaA. Wouldn’t quote you. Probably too much. But I agree. And I don’t understand why they have to go everywhere together. All six of them. Like a herd of cattle. Can’t they split the girls up? God forbid everyone at Target not know they have Quads? Why does Tyler have to go to dance class? For a family that bitches all the damn day about how busy they are, I sure think they could do things different. You don’t have to go everywhere together, morons.

BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

That trip to Target was a nightmare. Those girls are hellions. And it’s all because of mom and dad. They have no discipline. No ability to say no. If it’s too hard to take all four, then take one or two or none! If I was a store and saw them coming, I might have to shut off lights and shut doors.

Isn’t Target open 24-hours?

No no. We speak no English. Go away.

PrincessFrenchFry
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PrincessFrenchFry »

BumblebeeBubbles wrote:As one who has shamingly gifted, there’s no such thing as thank you’s from the Greediguts.

Agreed!!

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

AthenaA wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:I cannot believe for a second if they got those girls tested for speech that not all four of them were at least 30% delayed in both expressive and receptive speech. Unless when they're in a quiet room 1 to 1 and nobody is screaming baby voice at them and there are expectations the girls do a lot better and it's simply their home life.
I definitely think there are delays but their parents are making them a thousand times worse. They don't listen to them, they don't build on their speech, they have limited speech themselves.
They claimed back in July I think the girls were checked out. I doubt it was by a SLP and just the pediatrician they went to saying it seemed fine. I can't imagine all four of them getting out of an actual eval with a speech therapist with flying colors. Yet I wonder how much better they are when Dumb and Dumber have to shut up and let them listen\speak.
PrincessFrenchFry
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PrincessFrenchFry »

BlahBlahBlah wrote:Poor girls - how can they practice speech and learn how to talk when all they hear is their mom screeching the same two or three phrases at them all day long? Do you loooooove it?

I’d love to know the square foot comparison between the rental and the new house. How funny to gain what is I’m sure a lot of square footage yet lose living space!

If they act fast they can move back in the rental before someone else rents it! Haha! Maybe they will just keep it and take the girls there to run out their energy and store all their toys there.
According to their rental listing, that house was 5,924 sq feet. On yesterday's live feed Byson said that the new house (including the basement) was like 5400-5500 sq feet. So they paid more for a custom house that is smaller and less functional. Freaking geniuses.

ItIsSunny
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ItIsSunny »

amyisnewhere wrote:http://www.utahcounty.gov/Landrecords/N ... chForm.asp

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Thanks for this link. The Gardners mentioned a long time ago about having set up financial plans to allow for the girls' futures. I suspect that included setting up a trust or a company to handle real estate investments. I doubt the new house is in any one person's name directly. I'm happy to think they made some wise decisions before they went on this greed & fame spree that they seem to be on now.
LizziE126
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LizziE126 »

The delays these poor girls suffer from are very apparent to real parents. Makes me sad
I've found myself down the worm hole of the so called miracle unfolding. I'm the beginning I think, MAYBE they gave a shiot. They made more of an effort it seems. Then at some point I noticed a change in the way she treated them. She seemed to be a bit more rough with them, or more rambunctious if you will. And then the way they just let the girls lay there on the floor, no interaction, was sad. And of course they're just dolls, hence "durls" . So immature!!

And just another question; if Tyler is so OCD then why in the hellz did they just throw snacks on the carpet for the girls ? So dirty and unhealthy, no?

And I mean if the Greedners were real parents they would see the obvious
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Just looked up the link of Utah county properties and the Bingham house sold to them for over $400,000.
Beautiful home I must say!
Also, addresses are right there for anyone to see. Greedners, yours will eventually show up there so be very careful!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

spooky wrote:No shock to anyone here, but the Two Queens are so inconsiderate. Yesterday during the vlog of the FF in dance class, it was obvious the lady next to them was annoyed with the filming and I'm sure everyone enjoyed the screeches when Mindy and Hazyl came in.

During today's vlog, while they were at Target looking at stockings, there was another mom (with a quiet toddler in a cart) literally stretching her arms like Plastic Man trying to get around the carts Wicked and Tyler had circled around the display. The poor lady could barely get a look at anything because Tyler (who was facing her) wouldn't bother to move his cart a few inches so she could look.

And WTH with posting a SC while driving? First; I don't need to see his gaping maw ready to devour anything in it's path and second...drive the damn car you dick!

I just wanted to make sure and point out that you wrote the word “dick” in the same paragraph as “gaping maw ready to devour anything”.

Good job...
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
Ham Fried Rice
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ham Fried Rice »

AthenaA wrote:Finally watching vlog. They are Christmas shopping with four kids in tow. That will go well.

They're in Target letting the girls grab whatever they want. It's unbelievable.

Scarlett opens candy that was supposed to be for the car, Byson does nothing about it except sound amused.

They are eating Pizza Hut but it's not Byson's favourite so he is getting something else. You would think he would be getting something else because if his diet.

I HATE that he call s her momma all the time, she has a name use it. Calling her mumma is creepy.

And the worst. They are looking at lights and A asks Evie what colour she likes. Evie says I like popsicle. Then ,after she says white after two of the other girls did Trashley makes a fuss saying how Evie loves white.

And according to the comments they have replied to someone saying Indie talks the most and is just camera shy. So maybe don't keep vlogging. Also bullshit.
Seriously, how can a 3 year old be camera shy? Doubtful she understands the whole world is watching. Just another excuse.

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

DoodleBop wrote:
AthenaA wrote:
They claimed back in July I think the girls were checked out. I doubt it was by a SLP and just the pediatrician they went to saying it seemed fine. I can't imagine all four of them getting out of an actual eval with a speech therapist with flying colors. Yet I wonder how much better they are when Dumb and Dumber have to shut up and let them listen\speak.
That was just a regular check up. I am not sure if she was lying about that or too stupid to know the difference between a check up and an evaluation.

I wonder why the dr in the vlog. They didn't say anything. That's weird, they don't seem sick. I can't believe that they have raised concerns.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”