JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt105)

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Unread post by olemama »

So let's recap the great Thanksgiving vacation Tommy and Big Caden had with Jess and Chris.

Sit in a car for 6 hours. Next day, dress up in inane and uncomfortable suspenders and bow ties for Addie's birthday. Then get dumped on Jess's grandmother (a lady they barely know) while Jess and Chris shop for clothing. Then, wearing more uncomfortable clothing, get dragged to a family photo shoot. The next day, get dragged off for another photo session for Jess's new intro. When Thanksgiving arrives, eat shitty food, be forced to say what you're thankful for while Jess points a camera at you and get dragged off to Black Friday shopping. The next day, get forced to wear uncomfortable, stupid clothing for ANOTHER FUCKING PHOTO SHOOT. Finally, sit in a car for 6 hours to get back to your real home with your mom.

If I was their mother, I would be livid.
8elz
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by 8elz »

My husband: “that JesssFam chicks video says her ex wants to take her baby, is her life that messed up or is she just another clickbaiter?”

I mean, I’m not even sure which is more correct so I just said “both”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

8elz wrote:My husband: “that JesssFam chicks video says her ex wants to take her baby, is her life that messed up or is she just another clickbaiter?”

I mean, I’m not even sure which is more correct so I just said “both” ImageImage

Omg ImageImage the accuracy though

picpac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by picpac »

OMG her new video title is sick! She's so sick and full of herself! and very insensitive of Amber. She wants allthe limelight. She wants everything related to her

AbbyClare
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AbbyClare »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:I just have to say, having all the boys wear those god awful suspenders and bow tie for the Santa pic was a terrible choice.
They looked like a bunch of mini white Steve Urkels. It made their pants come up to their belly buttons and I’m sure it was squishing every one of their ballsacks. Hell, you can even see Big Caden pulling at his crotch while they are waiting on Santa.
THAT was super attractive.
They looked stupid AF in those outfits. Why is Jessss all of a sudden all about some suspenders and bow ties for the boys? It’s nowhere near as cute as she thinks it is....especially when it makes their waist band hike all the way up to their nipples.

Seriously, did y’all see the way big Caden was pulling at his crotch towards the beginning on the video? How embarrassing. I am surprised she left that in there.

That's because she doesn't care about him like she would like to make us believe. I'd Lilia had done something embarrassing she would have edited that out, with Addie she would have talked about how cute her behavior was and with everyone else she just doesn't care. Or maybe she even likes that he "misbehaved" like "look I have 5 kids but they're better behaved than those two"?? Dunno, might be reaching.
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

The kids santa outfits were SO ugly and tacky. Jess literally has the worst sense of style.

Also why does this bitch do everything last minuet? Drives me insane.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

GIVE BALDY A GOD DAMN HAT! They sell them in PEEEEEEEEENK [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 139431.jpg[/img]

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

I feel bad for little Addalyn Jade. Her baldy head is NEVER covered for Sun/Cold and poor baby roams around in scratchy tacky skirts/dresses without diaper covers and that too with heavy diapers that are rarely changed :x
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

olemama wrote:So let's recap the great Thanksgiving vacation Tommy and Big Caden had with Jess and Chris.

Sit in a car for 6 hours. Next day, dress up in inane and uncomfortable suspenders and bow ties for Addie's birthday. Then get dumped on Jess's grandmother (a lady they barely know) while Jess and Chris shop for clothing. Then, wearing more uncomfortable clothing, get dragged to a family photo shoot. The next day, get dragged off for another photo session for Jess's new intro. When Thanksgiving arrives, eat shitty food, be forced to say what you're thankful for while Jess points a camera at you and get dragged off to Black Friday shopping. The next day, get forced to wear uncomfortable, stupid clothing for ANOTHER FUCKING PHOTO SHOOT. Finally, sit in a car for 6 hours to get back to your real home with your mom.

Damn so true. Remember how she talked shit about Natalie for posting a bunch of pictures of the boys whenever they would go over there? Lolol.

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
olemama wrote:So let's recap the great Thanksgiving vacation Tommy and Big Caden had with Jess and Chris.

Damn so true. Remember how she talked shit about Natalie for posting a bunch of pictures of the boys whenever they would go over there? Lolol.

How the turntables turn

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Omg she looks sooooo bad
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vr258
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Vr258 »

Those eyelashes are so bad.... they are too thick and dark for her complexion. She would be better off just applying mascara on the daily .....
she is a pretty redhead IMO but those eyelashes just look terrible... she will realize it one day !

Also what is her obsession with Gabe... she kept dragging it on in the video. The baby is only standing next to him not full on pulling on him begging him to take her....seems inappropriate to me that she is that comfortable around him still ... they're exes... keep it simple ....
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

I'm sort of the mindset that once the animosity goes away it's pretty easy to become friends with your ex because there was a reason you got together in the first place right? For Lilia's sake them being super comfortable is probably better than screaming and yelling at each other whenever they're in the same room together (coughdrakecough).
lilywhoa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilywhoa »

The latest video this beetch was extra extra. From what I see, she seems she has that control over Gabe and gets 100x giggly-er in his presence (is that a word haha!). Idk and he looks like the type that has bad body odor, hairy. Gag. This whole dynamic with this family is just disgusting. Dont get me started on them fake ass caterpillar lashes. Kali secretly is sabatoging you ding dong!
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

She thinks that is attractive?
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Chatabox wrote:Image

is her nose weird now?
Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

I dont know if it is just me
But i felt sad when the kids said they were thankful for their baby sister ... i felt like they know that is the way to jess heart ... like they see how much she is obessed with her

Also when they went to santa she was joking saying that she is suprised when kaden/kayson/landon wereon the nice list
But once princess lilia stepped she wassure she will bein the nice list

Lilia is the bratest if someone should be on the naughty list it is her
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Omg she looks sooooo bad
She's aged so much it's ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Chatabox wrote:Image

They look a bit clumpy.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hilly wrote:I dont know if it is just me
But i felt sad when the kids said they were thankful for their baby sister ... i felt like they know that is the way to jess heart ... like they see how much she is obessed with her

Also when they went to santa she was joking saying that she is suprised when kaden/kayson/landon wereon the nice list
But once princess lilia stepped she wassure she will bein the nice list

Lilia is the bratest if someone should be on the naughty list it is her
Every year it's been Lilia is obviously on the nice list, but heaven forbid the twins, mainly Kyson, be on it.

Return to “JesssFam”