JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt105)

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Unread post by LilaLavender »

I'm cringing in advance at how Jessica will react to when Gabe and Amber have the one/two children they've said to want in the future.

I'm sure she'll try to stretch her creativity as far as she can to somehow make it about her.

Imagine JUST how many clickbaity titles will be dedicated to it:

"EXPECTING ANOTHER??!!"
"MY EX'S WIFE IS PREGNANT!"
"A NEW BABY JOINS THE FAM!!!"
"LILIA'S NEW SIBLING!"
"WATCHING MY EX'S BABY?!"
"DISNEYLAND WITH 10 KIDS!"

And also the way she'll try to make it sound like she's somehow related to the baby to not have the attention go to Amber and Gabe for even a second.
"Since the new baby is Lilia's half-sibling, I'm basically its honorary mom!" even though she pretends Airabella doesn't exist.

And then anytime Amber does something with the baby, Jess'll say "Gurl, I know, I've been there!!!" to somehow assert herself above Amber even though technically Amber became a mother before her. Or, if they indeed don't have more than two kids after this, "yeah I know, I've been through that 5/7 times!" to remind everyone that she has more kids than her.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Chatabox wrote:Image

She thinks that is attractive?
She looks so old and worn out for her age lol. If I didn’t know her age I would guess she’s in her mid to late 30s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Omg she looks sooooo bad
Is amber really thin? Or it that a camera truck? How tf did she lose so much weight so quick? Image

Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

Vr258 wrote:Those eyelashes are so bad.... they are too thick and dark for her complexion. She would be better off just applying mascara on the daily .....
she is a pretty redhead IMO but those eyelashes just look terrible... she will realize it one day !

Also what is her obsession with Gabe... she kept dragging it on in the video. The baby is only standing next to him not full on pulling on him begging him to take her....seems inappropriate to me that she is that comfortable around him still ... they're exes... keep it simple ....
I think it was because Gabe wanted to take her with him to their thanksgiving thing because a free seconds before addie was reaching for him

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 9e69f6.jpg[/img]

The pic on the top was only 2 years ago. yikes.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 9e69f6.jpg[/img]

The pic on the top was only 2 years ago. yikes.

She looks like she could be Mimi’s little sisterImageImage

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Oh my gosh, the difference though! I want to believe it's just bad lighting but it's probably not.

jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Damn she looks identical to Wendy!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

Her nose has always bothered me lol. Dumb I know, but it does!!!
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

cjl123 wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:Omg she looks sooooo bad
Is amber really thin? Or it that a camera truck? How tf did she lose so much weight so quick? Image

Amber has been on a low-carbohydrate diet for a few months now. Or maybe she doesn't have time to eat. She and Gabe are working extra part-time jobs at Target in addition to their full-time night jobs for extra Xmas money. Anyway she looks good!
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

olemama wrote:So let's recap the great Thanksgiving vacation Tommy and Big Caden had with Jess and Chris.

Sit in a car for 6 hours. Next day, dress up in inane and uncomfortable suspenders and bow ties for Addie's birthday. Then get dumped on Jess's grandmother (a lady they barely know) while Jess and Chris shop for clothing. Then, wearing more uncomfortable clothing, get dragged to a family photo shoot. The next day, get dragged off for another photo session for Jess's new intro. When Thanksgiving arrives, eat shitty food, be forced to say what you're thankful for while Jess points a camera at you and get dragged off to Black Friday shopping. The next day, get forced to wear uncomfortable, stupid clothing for ANOTHER FUCKING PHOTO SHOOT. Finally, sit in a car for 6 hours to get back to your real home with your mom.

If I was their mother, I would be livid.
I didnt watch the vlog, but I think you forgot getting lost by your family while shopping
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

So I don't buy into the whole "Jess hates Kyson" thing but she definitely favourites other kids over him. When they were going round the table at Thanksgiving he was the ONLY one she said to "don't be silly" before he had even answered. I hope he learns to try and rise above her expectations and stops taking in what she says about them.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Yeah Amber has been doing the Keto diet and she does look good, you can definitely tell that she has lost a ton of weight. I bet that is killing Jesss! Hahaha.

And of course Jesss will make it all about her when Amber gets pregnant. She will be so green with envy she won’t be able to take it. Same for if Janelle has another baby. It’s gonna kill her that the attention isn’t on her anymore.

And I swear to God when she was talking to Gabe about taking Ed she said “ohhh but I dk if she can go that long without the boob”
Are you fucking kidding me?? She over a year old, of course she can!!! She should be getting the majority of her nutrition by solid food now and she should be able to take drinks from a sippy cup. That’s just ridiculous!!!

And at this point, if I was Amber it would piss me off that Jesss constantly refers to Gabe as “my ex”. Why can’t she just say “my friend”? Or “Lilia’s dad”? Or “Gabe “!!!!
It’s like she wants to constantly remind the world that she fucked him first.

Those eyelashes. Damn, girl. That looks like shit. I mean....my God.

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Here's hoping Amber and Gabe put off the baby-making. They both have shitty exhausting low-paying night jobs and are supporting two children (Gabe does pay child-support for Lilia and pays her expenses when she's with him.) Their budget is so tight that they need part-time work to buy Xmas presents. They live in a small two-bedroom apartment. They cannot make it without Amber's salary. I'm hoping that is the reason they enjoy Addled so much. They know they can't afford a baby right now so they have a baby vicariously through Jess.
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

twomommies wrote:
Hilly wrote:I dont know if it is just me
But i felt sad when the kids said they were thankful for their baby sister ... i felt like they know that is the way to jess heart ... like they see how much she is obessed with her

Also when they went to santa she was joking saying that she is suprised when kaden/kayson/landon wereon the nice list
But once princess lilia stepped she wassure she will bein the nice list

Lilia is the bratest if someone should be on the naughty list it is her
Every year it's been Lilia is obviously on the nice list, but heaven forbid the twins, mainly Kyson, be on it.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Actually it was Kaden she commented on this year, she said nothing about Kyson. Plus it's just a joke, she even jokes about Addie.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

olemama wrote:So let's recap the great Thanksgiving vacation Tommy and Big Caden had with Jess and Chris.

Sit in a car for 6 hours. Next day, dress up in inane and uncomfortable suspenders and bow ties for Addie's birthday. Then get dumped on Jess's grandmother (a lady they barely know) while Jess and Chris shop for clothing. Then, wearing more uncomfortable clothing, get dragged to a family photo shoot. The next day, get dragged off for another photo session for Jess's new intro. When Thanksgiving arrives, eat shitty food, be forced to say what you're thankful for while Jess points a camera at you and get dragged off to Black Friday shopping. The next day, get forced to wear uncomfortable, stupid clothing for ANOTHER FUCKING PHOTO SHOOT. Finally, sit in a car for 6 hours to get back to your real home with your mom.

If I was their mother, I would be livid.
All of this!

Yet if their mom is like you know what this is stupid then all of a sudden she'd be the one keeping Chris from fathering his children.

I've said it before that it's entirely unfair the boys always have to make the drive. Why can't they go down get a hotel for the weekend and do activities in town near the boys. The boys seem to be putting in all the work for this Blended™ family Jess and Chris seem to want to desperately. Jess has turned them into props for her channel see what a good mom I am.

I'm still annoyed Chris was perfectly okay with staying 6 hours away from his kid so Gabe could be down the street from his. Why can't Gabe drive a little to get Lilia. Nope still 6 hours away from his kids.
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

Jess has filmed Tommy and Caden a bunch of times saying they don't want to go (back to their moms). Am I the only one who thinks they don't want to go at least partly because at Jess' they're allowed to do a bunch of things and eat/drink stuff that their mom wouldn't allow?
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

They have no rules. The kids do what they want, eat junk all the time, get pop and take out nearly daily. Jess and Chris get to the the fun parents because mom is the one taking them to get shots, helping them with homework, making them clean their rooms etc.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

olemama wrote:Here's hoping Amber and Gabe put off the baby-making. They both have shitty exhausting low-paying night jobs and are supporting two children (Gabe does pay child-support for Lilia and pays her expenses when she's with him.) Their budget is so tight that they need part-time work to buy Xmas presents. They live in a small two-bedroom apartment. They cannot make it without Amber's salary. I'm hoping that is the reason they enjoy Addled so much. They know they can't afford a baby right now so they have a baby vicariously through Jess.
Yeah, I really hope they wait as well. It's very responsible of them to do things like extra jobs to be able to do some christmas spending, I hope that that's an indicator of how realistic they think in other areas as well. I mean, they're 25 right? That's a few years under what in my country is the average age of a woman when she has her first child. They still have like 10 years to have more kids, I hope they won't be pressured from the outside (JESS.) to have a baby soon just because it's "fun, so why not?!". Jess has never considered what kind of family/financial situation she is bringing a baby into.

I really wish Amber and Gabe some nice job promotions/upgrades soon/down the line so they can dedicate more time to each other, sleep more pleasant hours and start saving for a family they desire together. They work hard; they deserve it.
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

Chatabox wrote:Image

She thinks that is attractive?
Her nose was so much bigger when she was pregnant wow. Image

Return to “JesssFam”