• Advertisement
    

JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt105)

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby Viewingsince2010 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:51 am

olemama wrote:So let's recap the great Thanksgiving vacation Tommy and Big Caden had with Jess and Chris.

Sit in a car for 6 hours. Next day, dress up in inane and uncomfortable suspenders and bow ties for Addie's birthday. Then get dumped on Jess's grandmother (a lady they barely know) while Jess and Chris shop for clothing. Then, wearing more uncomfortable clothing, get dragged to a family photo shoot. The next day, get dragged off for another photo session for Jess's new intro. When Thanksgiving arrives, eat shitty food, be forced to say what you're thankful for while Jess points a camera at you and get dragged off to Black Friday shopping. The next day, get forced to wear uncomfortable, stupid clothing for ANOTHER FUCKING PHOTO SHOOT. Finally, sit in a car for 6 hours to get back to your real home with your mom.

If I was their mother, I would be livid.


I didnt watch the vlog, but I think you forgot getting lost by your family while shopping
User avatar
Viewingsince2010
Informer
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:02 am

Advertisement

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby nineteenninety3 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:19 am

So I don't buy into the whole "Jess hates Kyson" thing but she definitely favourites other kids over him. When they were going round the table at Thanksgiving he was the ONLY one she said to "don't be silly" before he had even answered. I hope he learns to try and rise above her expectations and stops taking in what she says about them.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
User avatar
nineteenninety3
Talker
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:03 am

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby Jwhite_momof4 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:35 am

Yeah Amber has been doing the Keto diet and she does look good, you can definitely tell that she has lost a ton of weight. I bet that is killing Jesss! Hahaha.

And of course Jesss will make it all about her when Amber gets pregnant. She will be so green with envy she won’t be able to take it. Same for if Janelle has another baby. It’s gonna kill her that the attention isn’t on her anymore.

And I swear to God when she was talking to Gabe about taking Ed she said “ohhh but I dk if she can go that long without the boob”
Are you fucking kidding me?? She over a year old, of course she can!!! She should be getting the majority of her nutrition by solid food now and she should be able to take drinks from a sippy cup. That’s just ridiculous!!!

And at this point, if I was Amber it would piss me off that Jesss constantly refers to Gabe as “my ex”. Why can’t she just say “my friend”? Or “Lilia’s dad”? Or “Gabe “!!!!
It’s like she wants to constantly remind the world that she fucked him first.

Those eyelashes. Damn, girl. That looks like shit. I mean....my God.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jwhite_momof4
Informer
 
Posts: 305
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:25 am

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby olemama » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:56 am

Here's hoping Amber and Gabe put off the baby-making. They both have shitty exhausting low-paying night jobs and are supporting two children (Gabe does pay child-support for Lilia and pays her expenses when she's with him.) Their budget is so tight that they need part-time work to buy Xmas presents. They live in a small two-bedroom apartment. They cannot make it without Amber's salary. I'm hoping that is the reason they enjoy Addled so much. They know they can't afford a baby right now so they have a baby vicariously through Jess.
olemama
Gossiper
 
Posts: 681
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:47 pm

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby waitwhat » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:39 pm

twomommies wrote:
Hilly wrote:I dont know if it is just me
But i felt sad when the kids said they were thankful for their baby sister ... i felt like they know that is the way to jess heart ... like they see how much she is obessed with her

Also when they went to santa she was joking saying that she is suprised when kaden/kayson/landon wereon the nice list
But once princess lilia stepped she wassure she will bein the nice list

Lilia is the bratest if someone should be on the naughty list it is her
Every year it's been Lilia is obviously on the nice list, but heaven forbid the twins, mainly Kyson, be on it.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk


Actually it was Kaden she commented on this year, she said nothing about Kyson. Plus it's just a joke, she even jokes about Addie.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
waitwhat
Informer
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 11:15 pm

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby DoodleBop » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:40 pm

olemama wrote:So let's recap the great Thanksgiving vacation Tommy and Big Caden had with Jess and Chris.

Sit in a car for 6 hours. Next day, dress up in inane and uncomfortable suspenders and bow ties for Addie's birthday. Then get dumped on Jess's grandmother (a lady they barely know) while Jess and Chris shop for clothing. Then, wearing more uncomfortable clothing, get dragged to a family photo shoot. The next day, get dragged off for another photo session for Jess's new intro. When Thanksgiving arrives, eat shitty food, be forced to say what you're thankful for while Jess points a camera at you and get dragged off to Black Friday shopping. The next day, get forced to wear uncomfortable, stupid clothing for ANOTHER FUCKING PHOTO SHOOT. Finally, sit in a car for 6 hours to get back to your real home with your mom.

If I was their mother, I would be livid.


All of this!

Yet if their mom is like you know what this is stupid then all of a sudden she'd be the one keeping Chris from fathering his children.

I've said it before that it's entirely unfair the boys always have to make the drive. Why can't they go down get a hotel for the weekend and do activities in town near the boys. The boys seem to be putting in all the work for this Blended™ family Jess and Chris seem to want to desperately. Jess has turned them into props for her channel see what a good mom I am.

I'm still annoyed Chris was perfectly okay with staying 6 hours away from his kid so Gabe could be down the street from his. Why can't Gabe drive a little to get Lilia. Nope still 6 hours away from his kids.
User avatar
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1399
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:57 am

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby waitwhat » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:43 pm

Jess has filmed Tommy and Caden a bunch of times saying they don't want to go (back to their moms). Am I the only one who thinks they don't want to go at least partly because at Jess' they're allowed to do a bunch of things and eat/drink stuff that their mom wouldn't allow?
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
waitwhat
Informer
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 11:15 pm

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby DoodleBop » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:45 pm

They have no rules. The kids do what they want, eat junk all the time, get pop and take out nearly daily. Jess and Chris get to the the fun parents because mom is the one taking them to get shots, helping them with homework, making them clean their rooms etc.
User avatar
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1399
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:57 am

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby LilaLavender » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:46 pm

olemama wrote:Here's hoping Amber and Gabe put off the baby-making. They both have shitty exhausting low-paying night jobs and are supporting two children (Gabe does pay child-support for Lilia and pays her expenses when she's with him.) Their budget is so tight that they need part-time work to buy Xmas presents. They live in a small two-bedroom apartment. They cannot make it without Amber's salary. I'm hoping that is the reason they enjoy Addled so much. They know they can't afford a baby right now so they have a baby vicariously through Jess.


Yeah, I really hope they wait as well. It's very responsible of them to do things like extra jobs to be able to do some christmas spending, I hope that that's an indicator of how realistic they think in other areas as well. I mean, they're 25 right? That's a few years under what in my country is the average age of a woman when she has her first child. They still have like 10 years to have more kids, I hope they won't be pressured from the outside (JESS.) to have a baby soon just because it's "fun, so why not?!". Jess has never considered what kind of family/financial situation she is bringing a baby into.

I really wish Amber and Gabe some nice job promotions/upgrades soon/down the line so they can dedicate more time to each other, sleep more pleasant hours and start saving for a family they desire together. They work hard; they deserve it.
LilaLavender
Informer
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:48 am

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby emma101 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:53 pm

Chatabox wrote:Image


She thinks that is attractive?


Her nose was so much bigger when she was pregnant wow. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171203/e8fe5ea73d8e98355d5f13de90ef0591.png[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
emma101
Talker
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:15 pm

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby missy-1010 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:59 pm

emma101 wrote:
Chatabox wrote:Image


She thinks that is attractive?


Her nose was so much bigger when she was pregnant wow. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171203/e8fe5ea73d8e98355d5f13de90ef0591.png[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


At least when she had a big nose she didn’t look like a goblin from the underworld


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
missy-1010
Gossiper
 
Posts: 773
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:39 pm

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby kalipali » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:25 pm

Does she actually think she looks good in this picture?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kalipali
Gossiper
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:04 am

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby anr92 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:27 pm

Chatabox wrote:Image


She thinks that is attractive?

She’s so fucking ugly & she’s aging really bad!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
anr92
Talker
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:59 pm

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby Viewingsince2010 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:28 pm

waitwhat wrote:Jess has filmed Tommy and Caden a bunch of times saying they don't want to go (back to their moms). Am I the only one who thinks they don't want to go at least partly because at Jess' they're allowed to do a bunch of things and eat/drink stuff that their mom wouldn't allow?


Or because they can see their dad, that they never see
User avatar
Viewingsince2010
Informer
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:02 am

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby anr92 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:30 pm

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171203/1b3ae09ea14c82261751deafdf9e69f6.jpg[/img]

The pic on the top was only 2 years ago. yikes.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m mean... no to be mean but look at Mimi, she looks really old and I bet she’s in her mid 50s maybe. Jess will be looking like her in 5 years


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
anr92
Talker
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:59 pm

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby Raqi1995 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:41 pm

Already 13,000 past 500,00 in less than a week. She bought subscribers.
Raqi1995
Wallflower
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:24 pm

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby marshmellow » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:52 pm

kalipali wrote:Does she actually think she looks good in this picture?


Oh my god. That god awful makeup. Why does she always wear 2 shades lighter than her ? Girl use a damn bronzer.
Image
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby Shawn2011 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:02 pm

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
The pic on the top was only 2 years ago. yikes.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


That's just an exceptionally flattering photo - she has always looked a lot older than she is
Shawn2011
Gossiper
 
Posts: 939
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:30 pm

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:03 pm

Shawn2011 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
The pic on the top was only 2 years ago. yikes.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


That's just an exceptionally flattering photo - she has always looked a lot older than she is


She’s never looked as haggard as she does right now :|


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4860
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:06 pm

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby DoodleBop » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:10 pm

No matter how much make up you slat on if you're skin is dry and needs some much needed TLC it won't help. Probably wouldn't hurt if she drank enough water everyday.
User avatar
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1399
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:57 am

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby Captain Smooth » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:25 pm

anr92 wrote:
Chatabox wrote:Image


She thinks that is attractive?

She’s so fucking ugly & she’s aging really bad!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Jess, the wasted elf on the shelf.
Captain Smooth
Gossiper
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:40 am

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby MommaMia3 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:57 pm

The lack of decent sleep and healthy food is catching up with her fast. She stays up until the early hours of the morning editing almost every day, eats take out constantly, and doesn't seem to have an even halfway decent skin care routine. She really needs to learn some better habits

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
MommaMia3
Talker
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:46 am

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby KittyKax » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:33 pm

Good God I want to drive up to Modesto and rip those horrid spider legs off her eyes! I've seen 99 cent strip lashes that look better than those things!
KittyKax
Gossiper
 
Posts: 626
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:39 am

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby LilaLavender » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:01 pm

Does Jess actually exercise (besides splits)?

It's so odd to me that someone who supposedly had a sport as their nr. 1 passion for 17 years would enjoy sliding into an adult life of no exercise whatsoever.
LilaLavender
Informer
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:48 am

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby luci417 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:12 pm

DoodleBop wrote:They have no rules. The kids do what they want, eat junk all the time, get pop and take out nearly daily. Jess and Chris get to the the fun parents because mom is the one taking them to get shots, helping them with homework, making them clean their rooms etc.

Oh yeah that's exactly the case. They might have fun with him now (and I say might because it's hard to say) but it's gonna be obvious eventually to the boys that Ashley raised them and Chris didn't.
Just a quick note:
The twins are here! Baby girls A & B both born healthy and beautiful on 05/01/17. We couldn't be happier.
luci417
Gossiper
 
Posts: 668
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:24 pm

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beckylincoln

  • Advertisement