• Advertisement

JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt105)

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby Viewingsince2010 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:51 am

olemama wrote:So let's recap the great Thanksgiving vacation Tommy and Big Caden had with Jess and Chris.

Sit in a car for 6 hours. Next day, dress up in inane and uncomfortable suspenders and bow ties for Addie's birthday. Then get dumped on Jess's grandmother (a lady they barely know) while Jess and Chris shop for clothing. Then, wearing more uncomfortable clothing, get dragged to a family photo shoot. The next day, get dragged off for another photo session for Jess's new intro. When Thanksgiving arrives, eat shitty food, be forced to say what you're thankful for while Jess points a camera at you and get dragged off to Black Friday shopping. The next day, get forced to wear uncomfortable, stupid clothing for ANOTHER FUCKING PHOTO SHOOT. Finally, sit in a car for 6 hours to get back to your real home with your mom.

If I was their mother, I would be livid.

I didnt watch the vlog, but I think you forgot getting lost by your family while shopping
Viewingsince2010
Informer

Advertisement

Postby nineteenninety3 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:19 am

So I don't buy into the whole "Jess hates Kyson" thing but she definitely favourites other kids over him. When they were going round the table at Thanksgiving he was the ONLY one she said to "don't be silly" before he had even answered. I hope he learns to try and rise above her expectations and stops taking in what she says about them.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3
Talker

Postby Jwhite_momof4 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:35 am

Yeah Amber has been doing the Keto diet and she does look good, you can definitely tell that she has lost a ton of weight. I bet that is killing Jesss! Hahaha.

And of course Jesss will make it all about her when Amber gets pregnant. She will be so green with envy she won’t be able to take it. Same for if Janelle has another baby. It’s gonna kill her that the attention isn’t on her anymore.

And I swear to God when she was talking to Gabe about taking Ed she said “ohhh but I dk if she can go that long without the boob”
Are you fucking kidding me?? She over a year old, of course she can!!! She should be getting the majority of her nutrition by solid food now and she should be able to take drinks from a sippy cup. That’s just ridiculous!!!

And at this point, if I was Amber it would piss me off that Jesss constantly refers to Gabe as “my ex”. Why can’t she just say “my friend”? Or “Lilia’s dad”? Or “Gabe “!!!!
It’s like she wants to constantly remind the world that she fucked him first.

Those eyelashes. Damn, girl. That looks like shit. I mean....my God.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jwhite_momof4
Informer

Postby olemama » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:56 am

Here's hoping Amber and Gabe put off the baby-making. They both have shitty exhausting low-paying night jobs and are supporting two children (Gabe does pay child-support for Lilia and pays her expenses when she's with him.) Their budget is so tight that they need part-time work to buy Xmas presents. They live in a small two-bedroom apartment. They cannot make it without Amber's salary. I'm hoping that is the reason they enjoy Addled so much. They know they can't afford a baby right now so they have a baby vicariously through Jess.
olemama
Gossiper

Postby waitwhat » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:39 pm

twomommies wrote:
Hilly wrote:I dont know if it is just me
But i felt sad when the kids said they were thankful for their baby sister ... i felt like they know that is the way to jess heart ... like they see how much she is obessed with her

Also when they went to santa she was joking saying that she is suprised when kaden/kayson/landon wereon the nice list
But once princess lilia stepped she wassure she will bein the nice list

Lilia is the bratest if someone should be on the naughty list it is her
Every year it's been Lilia is obviously on the nice list, but heaven forbid the twins, mainly Kyson, be on it.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Actually it was Kaden she commented on this year, she said nothing about Kyson. Plus it's just a joke, she even jokes about Addie.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
waitwhat
Informer

Postby DoodleBop » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:40 pm

olemama wrote:So let's recap the great Thanksgiving vacation Tommy and Big Caden had with Jess and Chris.

Sit in a car for 6 hours. Next day, dress up in inane and uncomfortable suspenders and bow ties for Addie's birthday. Then get dumped on Jess's grandmother (a lady they barely know) while Jess and Chris shop for clothing. Then, wearing more uncomfortable clothing, get dragged to a family photo shoot. The next day, get dragged off for another photo session for Jess's new intro. When Thanksgiving arrives, eat shitty food, be forced to say what you're thankful for while Jess points a camera at you and get dragged off to Black Friday shopping. The next day, get forced to wear uncomfortable, stupid clothing for ANOTHER FUCKING PHOTO SHOOT. Finally, sit in a car for 6 hours to get back to your real home with your mom.

If I was their mother, I would be livid.

All of this!

Yet if their mom is like you know what this is stupid then all of a sudden she'd be the one keeping Chris from fathering his children.

I've said it before that it's entirely unfair the boys always have to make the drive. Why can't they go down get a hotel for the weekend and do activities in town near the boys. The boys seem to be putting in all the work for this Blended™ family Jess and Chris seem to want to desperately. Jess has turned them into props for her channel see what a good mom I am.

I'm still annoyed Chris was perfectly okay with staying 6 hours away from his kid so Gabe could be down the street from his. Why can't Gabe drive a little to get Lilia. Nope still 6 hours away from his kids.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby waitwhat » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:43 pm

Jess has filmed Tommy and Caden a bunch of times saying they don't want to go (back to their moms). Am I the only one who thinks they don't want to go at least partly because at Jess' they're allowed to do a bunch of things and eat/drink stuff that their mom wouldn't allow?
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
waitwhat
Informer

Postby DoodleBop » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:45 pm

They have no rules. The kids do what they want, eat junk all the time, get pop and take out nearly daily. Jess and Chris get to the the fun parents because mom is the one taking them to get shots, helping them with homework, making them clean their rooms etc.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby LilaLavender » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:46 pm

olemama wrote:Here's hoping Amber and Gabe put off the baby-making. They both have shitty exhausting low-paying night jobs and are supporting two children (Gabe does pay child-support for Lilia and pays her expenses when she's with him.) Their budget is so tight that they need part-time work to buy Xmas presents. They live in a small two-bedroom apartment. They cannot make it without Amber's salary. I'm hoping that is the reason they enjoy Addled so much. They know they can't afford a baby right now so they have a baby vicariously through Jess.

Yeah, I really hope they wait as well. It's very responsible of them to do things like extra jobs to be able to do some christmas spending, I hope that that's an indicator of how realistic they think in other areas as well. I mean, they're 25 right? That's a few years under what in my country is the average age of a woman when she has her first child. They still have like 10 years to have more kids, I hope they won't be pressured from the outside (JESS.) to have a baby soon just because it's "fun, so why not?!". Jess has never considered what kind of family/financial situation she is bringing a baby into.

I really wish Amber and Gabe some nice job promotions/upgrades soon/down the line so they can dedicate more time to each other, sleep more pleasant hours and start saving for a family they desire together. They work hard; they deserve it.
LilaLavender
Informer

Postby emma101 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:53 pm

Chatabox wrote:Image

She thinks that is attractive?

Her nose was so much bigger when she was pregnant wow. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171203/e8fe5ea73d8e98355d5f13de90ef0591.png[/img]

emma101
Talker

Postby missy-1010 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:59 pm

emma101 wrote:

Her nose was so much bigger when she was pregnant wow. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171203/e8fe5ea73d8e98355d5f13de90ef0591.png[/img]

At least when she had a big nose she didn’t look like a goblin from the underworld

missy-1010
Gossiper

Postby kalipali » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:25 pm

Does she actually think she looks good in this picture?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kalipali
Gossiper

Postby anr92 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:27 pm

She’s so fucking ugly & she’s aging really bad!

anr92
Talker

Postby Viewingsince2010 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:28 pm

waitwhat wrote:Jess has filmed Tommy and Caden a bunch of times saying they don't want to go (back to their moms). Am I the only one who thinks they don't want to go at least partly because at Jess' they're allowed to do a bunch of things and eat/drink stuff that their mom wouldn't allow?

Or because they can see their dad, that they never see
Viewingsince2010
Informer

Postby anr92 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:30 pm

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171203/1b3ae09ea14c82261751deafdf9e69f6.jpg[/img]

The pic on the top was only 2 years ago. yikes.

I’m mean... no to be mean but look at Mimi, she looks really old and I bet she’s in her mid 50s maybe. Jess will be looking like her in 5 years

anr92
Talker

Postby Raqi1995 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:41 pm

Already 13,000 past 500,00 in less than a week. She bought subscribers.
Raqi1995
Wallflower

Postby marshmellow » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:52 pm

kalipali wrote:Does she actually think she looks good in this picture?

Oh my god. That god awful makeup. Why does she always wear 2 shades lighter than her ? Girl use a damn bronzer.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper

Postby Shawn2011 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:02 pm

Yogabbagabbat wrote:

That's just an exceptionally flattering photo - she has always looked a lot older than she is
Shawn2011
Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:03 pm

Shawn2011 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

That's just an exceptionally flattering photo - she has always looked a lot older than she is

She’s never looked as haggard as she does right now :|

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:10 pm

No matter how much make up you slat on if you're skin is dry and needs some much needed TLC it won't help. Probably wouldn't hurt if she drank enough water everyday.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby Captain Smooth » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:25 pm

anr92 wrote:

She’s so fucking ugly & she’s aging really bad!

Jess, the wasted elf on the shelf.
Captain Smooth
Gossiper

Postby MommaMia3 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:57 pm

The lack of decent sleep and healthy food is catching up with her fast. She stays up until the early hours of the morning editing almost every day, eats take out constantly, and doesn't seem to have an even halfway decent skin care routine. She really needs to learn some better habits

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
MommaMia3
Talker

Postby KittyKax » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:33 pm

Good God I want to drive up to Modesto and rip those horrid spider legs off her eyes! I've seen 99 cent strip lashes that look better than those things!
KittyKax
Gossiper

Postby LilaLavender » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:01 pm

Does Jess actually exercise (besides splits)?

It's so odd to me that someone who supposedly had a sport as their nr. 1 passion for 17 years would enjoy sliding into an adult life of no exercise whatsoever.
LilaLavender
Informer

Postby luci417 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:12 pm

DoodleBop wrote:They have no rules. The kids do what they want, eat junk all the time, get pop and take out nearly daily. Jess and Chris get to the the fun parents because mom is the one taking them to get shots, helping them with homework, making them clean their rooms etc.

Oh yeah that's exactly the case. They might have fun with him now (and I say might because it's hard to say) but it's gonna be obvious eventually to the boys that Ashley raised them and Chris didn't.
Just a quick note:
The twins are here! Baby girls A & B both born healthy and beautiful on 05/01/17. We couldn't be happier.
luci417
Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam