TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

1finn
Informer
Informer

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Unread post by 1finn »

Just a thought about all the people at the gymnastics classes, feel about their children being put all over the internet (while Sam is making money on the videos) in their gym clothes....you know all the pervs are watching them. I mean her school already says no to them, the gym classes needs to get on the ball and ban them from posting other peoples kids all over the place.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by JLPC »

The top comment is "Omg that story is too much!!!!!!! Grandmas are THE BEST! and Sam and Nia replied to it. I'm assuming it was Nia, who said "I could listen to her stories all day!", which I take to mean she could listen to Symphony's "funny" stories about Nana all day. I think Nia is casting serious shade on her MIL.

I agree about filming at the gymnastics place; that is absolutely out of line. Someone needs to do something about that.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

What exactly was the point of this vlog? Symphony's 3 hour story on her Nana was actually rude - like she's getting old and I'm sure Sam makes the same stupid mistakes everyday and would throw a massive fit if one of his kids called him out on it. Nia put the camera down again in Costco to walk by holding all the grocery - like she seriously needs to get a life! Also - I really hope someone complains at the gymnastics place - it's full of little kids that don't need to be filmed, but in their defence they bought 2 millions subs so they don't really have that many "real" people watching their channel!
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

So they post a 46 second vid, of Juliet holding onto the cart and being dragged thru Costco.....and them laughing maniacally....then Nia exclaims......"OH she is all dirty. Really Nia, you drag your child on the floor of a warehouse building with thousands of people walking on it, and are amazed that Juliet is all dirty............ they really are just SIMPLE FOLK.

They how about Nia posting on Instagram with her and Sandy with most of their kids.....titled NO MIDDLES....so again she is off without Abram, gotta sense a pattern with her.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

What?? They monetized a 46 second vid?? There's nothing cute, adorable or funny about dragging a 1 1/2 year old around on a filthy warehouse store. Gah!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Not only were her clothes getting dirty - but her stomach was also dragging on the floor. I think Nia did say something to Sam but his golden filming opportunity would be gone so she was ignored again - as usual. Did you see people staring at them - I'm sure they are all wondering how the hell these two idiots even have any kids? #RedneckRadersTripToCostco
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I looked at Nia's Instagram and there are so many pictures of just symphony and Juliet...Abram is always missing
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Just watched the video. They're hoping it goes viral. That's why it wasn't included in a vlog or anything...I'm sure it'll be uploaded to Facebook soon.

Anyway lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

flightlessbird wrote:Just watched the video. They're hoping it goes viral. That's why it wasn't included in a vlog or anything...I'm sure it'll be uploaded to Facebook soon.

Anyway lol
Did you notice that comment? "I waited the hole day" *whole*. Kid told his mom she had to wait for the chores to get done, because he or she had to watch Sam and Nia, and now s/he's grounded and got "hit"? Wow.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

I just scrolled through the comments. Someone said they saw Sam in the Broken Bow Walmart yesterday, so I guess he took off again. Someone said "Does anyone think they seem unmotivated to vlog lately?" and then a reply that said "I honestly think they are having marriage problems, by they way they interact lately". Hmmm! :?
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

I do wonder if they have started thinking about winding down the channel, and what that will look like. Hard to tell how the destruction of the OK shack fits in. It’s crazy how fast they’ve fallen - the $7,000 in one stocking vlog was less than a year ago, when they were getting hundreds of thousands of views on their vlogs every day. Sam’s ego must be taking a hit. I hope this doesn’t mean nia has to have another baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

There’s a picture of Abram holding a gun on the Sam and Nia instagram...
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

E_8 wrote:There’s a picture of Abram holding a gun on the Sam and Nia instagram...
That's a real rifle, I believe. Oh NO!! Looks like Sam and Abram are alone in OK.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

JLPC wrote:
E_8 wrote:There’s a picture of Abram holding a gun on the Sam and Nia instagram...
That's a real rifle, I believe. Oh NO!! Looks like Sam and Abram are alone in OK.
Yes, this seems to be Sams "get the hell away from Nia" trip, he sure seems to be going there alot, and NEVER with Nia.

Hopefully Sam have given Abram safety lessons on the gun, but the looks like his finger is on the trigger, so not much training seems to stick.

Also for God fearing and devote Christians they profess to be, they sure miss church A LOT, again Sam missed this week, cause tending to the shack in OK is more important, and giving his little "lessons" to the fan basic is getting really old. Speaking of Fan Basic, as a collective they seem to be the most uneducated, easily brain washed people in the world, loving everything and anything they put to the video.......I really hope that they are paid accounts and that people really aren't that gullible...even though I am sure the average age of their Fan Basic is 12 YEARS OLD.

I see Sam has taken to the old YouTube trick of changing the title (so it shows up NEW in peoples list) of the vlogs daily now. I guess they have to cheat, steal (ideas) and lie to get ahead.............yeah, great Christians.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

I really agree about the fanbase. It's really astounding.
Also, I have a pretty good hunch that they are fishing for a modeling job for Abram. They must need to supplement their income by now, and heaven forbid they get *gasp* JOBS!
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

You can also tell that education is not important to them at all, for the amount the kids are taken out of school to go on trips or out sick (clean ya damn house people, kids should not be that sick all the time) or their school has more time off, than anyone else out there.

And yes, they are always fishing, hinting, etc. for sponsors...like Sam a while ago, wearing the hat with the name of the chainsaw people on it, and saying the name about 10 times.....it is so obvious what they are doing.

Also notice that their FB posts might get 1 or 2 comments and they have only 100K followers on FB, but 2.1 millions on YT.....keep buying those likes and subs Sam

2017-12-02 Sat +1,6552,182,493 +1,044,639715,098,041 $261 - How do you get 1.6552 new subscribers on Sat, when they posted a 46 second vid, which is double they usual daily rate? and 1 million video views, again double the average.............yet the vid only has 58K views as of now.......keep spending money on buying this crap Sam and the shack will never be finished, not that anyone is holding their breath, thinking it will be coded/inspected and finished.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

There's quite a debate going on, on the IG picture of Abram with the gun. Is this what Sam was hoping? or...no?
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

JLPC wrote:There's quite a debate going on, on the IG picture of Abram with the gun. Is this what Sam was hoping? or...no?
I’m sure it was. Anything for attention *eye roll*
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

They hardly post video's on Sundays since Nia thinks they deserve a day off.....from what exactly? Their staged video's? The overly used "babe" and "bunny" that comes out of NIa's mouth could really be what we need a day off from!! She goes overboard in trying to act like Sam takes such good care of them and they have so much love for one another - which is pure crap! Symphony will be stuck in second grade for a while by the way they keep pulling her out to do stupid video's all the time. Sam thinks he's in Hollywood and celebrity kids to do this sort of thing all the time hahahaha what an idiot!!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Today's vlog, in which Sam references and endorses Kathy Lee Gifford's forgiveness message regarding Matt Lauer being fired from the Today Show for years of sexual predator behavior, opining that men should be forgiven for such digressions has me reeling. I am so furious and disgusted.

Return to “Sam and Nia”