Gardner Quad Squad A Miracle Freeloading (Part 13)

lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad A Miracle Freeloading (Part 13)

Unread post by lovethispage »

lmmomSD wrote:
lovethispage wrote:Vlog recap

See the hole in the stick that’s our yard line property line. WT actual fuck? Does she not even know how to think a thought in her mind and have it come out to make sense? She is so 13.

It was an opened gate and there was a skinny piece of wood near it.

Someone with intelligence would say our property line goes back to just where you see the opened gate. Or something of that nature. I just can’t believe how dumb she is.

Next sentence is something about how cute she has the girls dressed today. And she doesn’t want them to get dirty. But they are so cranky or something she just doesn’t care.

What does it matter if they get cute clothes dirty. Just wash them. Or better yet throw them in the trash. They only wear them once anyway.

Her sister doesn’t seem too happy to be filmed.

Yep, just as predicted no play room so let’s play on the stairs. Let’s sit on the stairs and play.

Never played hide and seek before. I guess because 13 year old minds don’t think that way. Her niece probably came up with that brilliant idea. ASS says the point of hide and seek is to find them in a different spot. No ASS the point of hide and seek is to hide from someone and have them find you and to find someone that’s hiding. And now we know ASS can count to at least 29.

Haven’t watched a vlog and dissected it in a while. I forgot how stupid she is. Now I’m remembering why am I wasting my time.

They think they are hiding if they cover their eyes??

Yeah those bathrooms are messy. I know they just moved but I cannot imagine it being any other way.

Fatty Queen doing his best impersonation of Mr. Mountable. And why does he have to have Joey and his wife help him? Oh that’s right to do the actual work part. The rabbit ate the whole celery stick? Then why is it still there? TyASSon said the words “sister wife” along with other relatives that the rabbit may have. FatASS is so sad he couldn’t save both rabbits. How could he save it if it was dead already? I know, I know I’m highly criticizing him. He deserves it. He has pubic hair growing out of his face. And why does he constantly adjust his hat to the same spot. It’s like a nervous tick.

Yes we know FAT QUEEN you can relate to the bunny starving. Because we know how you starve between snacks and treats. This is really a somber emotional experience for Fatso. He gets to show this side of him to his fan girls.

Good bye Scrabbles. I hope you will be alright and live a glorious life golfing with all your new bunny friends you’ll make.

What a good deed you done did TyASSon.
Dr Google says that it's actually ok at their age to think they're hiding when their eyes are covered. I thought realization that people can see you came sooner, but apparently it can go up to four.
https://digest.bps.org.uk/2012/10/23/wh ... heir-eyes/

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Yes, when I was typing that I was thinking that as well and couldn’t remember as my kids are grown and I was trying to compare my grandson who is nearly the same age but far far more advanced then they are even if they were speaking and acting like the 3 year old they should be.
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
B4bfmmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by B4bfmmom »

Snarky33 wrote:I say absolutely no to the kids in your lap. Kids need consistent messages—if you make something ok one time, but no another it sends mixed messages. A car is not a toy. Why would he teach his almost 3 year old how to put the car in gear. Then maybe they will do it when they are alone in the car because you have told them it’s ok. It’s very dangerous and they do many things that put their kids in potentially dangerous situations.

The same inconsistent message applies when going to a place like Target. Is it ok just let your kids grab whatever they want off the shelves???? There seems to be little guidance from these two. They are raising kids that no one else will want around because they have no boundaries for their children. They just laugh at what most parents would consider unacceptable behaviors. It is disrespectful to just let your kids run wild wherever they are and grab and pull everything apart. Just because there are 4 of them doesn’t give them a free pass not to teach their kids proper behavior, or manners, or safety. They are teaching their kids to be just them themselves….entitled, self-absorbed brats.
Did it bother anyone else that Ashley TOLD Scarlett to “show us again” what she did with the book? First off, she should be teaching her miracles to RESPECT EVERYTHING. What an amazing concept! The fact she wants her to misbehave on purpose for the camera...and laughs about it...is so irresponsible. I know it’s “only” a book, but how are these kids EVER going to learn respect, responsiblity, kindness, gentleness, ANYTHING, if their idiotic, incompetent “parents” do not TEACH THEM, especially when they LAUGH like the fools they are when their kids MISBEHAVE? These poor girls really have no chance to live up to their potential with these two wack-jobs as their “parents”. Once again, it always comes back to WHO IS GOING TO STEP UP AND STEP IN AND HELP THESE GIRLS?
qsauntiem
Informer
Informer

Unread post by qsauntiem »

B4bfmmom wrote:
Snarky33 wrote:I say absolutely no to the kids in your lap. Kids need consistent messages—if you make something ok one time, but no another it sends mixed messages. A car is not a toy. Why would he teach his almost 3 year old how to put the car in gear. Then maybe they will do it when they are alone in the car because you have told them it’s ok. It’s very dangerous and they do many things that put their kids in potentially dangerous situations.

The same inconsistent message applies when going to a place like Target. Is it ok just let your kids grab whatever they want off the shelves???? There seems to be little guidance from these two. They are raising kids that no one else will want around because they have no boundaries for their children. They just laugh at what most parents would consider unacceptable behaviors. It is disrespectful to just let your kids run wild wherever they are and grab and pull everything apart. Just because there are 4 of them doesn’t give them a free pass not to teach their kids proper behavior, or manners, or safety. They are teaching their kids to be just them themselves….entitled, self-absorbed brats.
Did it bother anyone else that Ashley TOLD Scarlett to “show us again” what she did with the book? First off, she should be teaching her miracles to RESPECT EVERYTHING. What an amazing concept! The fact she wants her to misbehave on purpose for the camera...and laughs about it...is so irresponsible. I know it’s “only” a book, but how are these kids EVER going to learn respect, responsiblity, kindness, gentleness, ANYTHING, if their idiotic, incompetent “parents” do not TEACH THEM, especially when they LAUGH like the fools they are when their kids MISBEHAVE? These poor girls really have no chance to live up to their potential with these two wack-jobs as their “parents”. Once again, it always comes back to WHO IS GOING TO STEP UP AND STEP IN AND HELP THESE GIRLS?
Yeah... And poor Bentley was hit with the book the second time she did it. It boggles my mind that these girls get so much positive reinforcement when they misbehave. They don't stand a chance in the real world.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Yes, my nephew is only a few months older than the girls and he still stands in the middle of a room with his eyes covered or with the bottom half of his body sticking out from underneath whatever table hes hiding under sometimes when he plays hide and seek. Its actually hysterical. But it is age appropriate.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Poor Bentley I wonder how often he gets the blame for what the girls destroy. Girls peeing on the floor or the stinky pee carpets. Blame the dog. Poor guy.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Good Lord, some of the comments are pissing me off. Wish I could comment back to these delusional idiot KADs.

amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

Laughter6789 wrote:
PrincessFrenchFry wrote:
BlahBlahBlah wrote:Poor girls - how can they practice speech and learn how to talk when all they hear is their mom screeching the same two or three phrases at them all day long? Do you loooooove it?

I’d love to know the square foot comparison between the rental and the new house. How funny to gain what is I’m sure a lot of square footage yet lose living space!

If they act fast they can move back in the rental before someone else rents it! Haha! Maybe they will just keep it and take the girls there to run out their energy and store all their toys there.
According to their rental listing, that house was 5,924 sq feet. On yesterday's live feed Byson said that the new house (including the basement) was like 5400-5500 sq feet. So they paid more for a custom house that is smaller and less functional. Freaking geniuses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is no way that rental was almost 6000 sq feet. That has to be a mistake. My dads house, in Southern California is 6000 sq feet and it is considered a mansion. He lives in a neighborhood that is full of celebrities. In fact, they scout his house all the time for use in movies and tv shows as it is a massive, beautiful, multi million dollar home. Their rental was maybe 2500- 3000 at most.
Yes its 5900 sf. The basement makes up for 2000k sf up it. The listing is still for rent on Zillow. Can I put the link?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Itsjusrme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Itsjusrme »

Sneaky_snarky wrote:I’m still shocked they didn’t wear the KAD dance outfit.... oh wait. No I’m not.

I do feel like the girls spoke a bit more while in the store and I also think two poke and queen ash spent a tad more time being quiet and letting the girls talk. A tad.

That’s my positive for the day lol.

They didn’t wear them becuase they are spaghetti straps and they are kids so that is immodest

amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

lovethispage wrote:
Roxie wrote:Somebody commented about the door handles on YT. They make a left and a right but the builder put one on upside down. I wonder if they noticed before!

That’s freakin hilarious. They should have caught that on their walk through. That’s what a walk through is for. But dumb and dumber are too stupid too notice. Freakin hilarious.
It's an easy fix too but Tyler will have no idea how to do it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
B4bfmmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by B4bfmmom »

B4bfmmom wrote:
lovethispage wrote:Watch less then one minute of vlog.

First, should a kid ever be on an adult lap even if only backing up?

Second, he said I gotta make sure I don’t hit the rear view mirror. DumbASS you wouldn’t hit the rear view mirror that is the mirror that’s inside the vehicle. You mean the side mirror you DUMBSHIT.

So let’s say he did accidentally hit the side mirror with the kid in his lap. Wouldn’t his first instinct be to brake very fast and the kid goes flying?

I never did that with my kids. Maybe hubbie did but I don’t remember.

What do you all think? Should he have his child on his lap even if he’s only in the driveway?
Oh my goodness! I don’t even finishing reading your comments. You made me laugh at loud explains to the doofus about the rear view mirror! Seriously. Are these two honestly that stupid? Dear God, please help those poor girls.
I mean...”You made me laugh out loud as you explained to doofus about the rear view mirror! (Dear God, I hope their stupidity isn’t contagious.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Itsjusrme wrote:
Sneaky_snarky wrote:I’m still shocked they didn’t wear the KAD dance outfit.... oh wait. No I’m not.

I do feel like the girls spoke a bit more while in the store and I also think two poke and queen ash spent a tad more time being quiet and letting the girls talk. A tad.

That’s my positive for the day lol.

They didn’t wear them becuase they are spaghetti straps and they are kids so that is immodest

Not trying to be a jerk here, just pointing out that they dont seem to give a shit if their kids are modest. They film them in their damn diapers for the whole world to see. And in the bathtub. And Tyler sits with his garments showing on national tv.

becca85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by becca85 »

Ok so I started watching the GQS within the past few months. I saw a picture of their house being built on my FB newsfeed. We are currently building too so it caught my eye. I love looking at stuff like that. I actually found this website while trying to search for what builder they’re using and their floor plan.

Anyway, I’m not snarky and don’t agree with everything posted here... but these threads are impossible to stop reading now. I’m commenting because the past few vlogs drove me nuts the whole time watching!

1.) Why are they copying so much from the Binghams? I actually like the Binghams although Brandon’s (sp?) constant interrupting and talking gets on my nerves at times. He seems like a really good husband and father though.

2.) Why are they not encouraging the girls to be more respectful of their things and home?! This is the worst for me! I cringe whenever I see them banging on walls, scuffing up the furniture, and there’s already dings in the new white hearth because they’re allowed to play on it for some reason. Letting their toys and shoes leave all kinds of marks on it. It’s white, new, and beside of FIRE!!!! Why would that not be absolutely off limits? Maybe it’s harsh but my 2 kids have 3 rooms to themselves filled with furniture they’re allowed to play on and very rarely are they allowed to bring their toys into the formal areas. This was a little different at baby and toddler ages, but my kids have always enjoyed their playroom more than the living room or kitchen... and well they’ve never been allowed to play on stairs (seriously?!?!) so toys have never been an option there. I’ve taught them we do not climb on our furniture or bang against our walls. It’s really not a hard thing to teach though and by their age you should definitely be establishing rules.

3.) Why don’t they do more with the girls? I finally got the chance to be a SAHM this year and we’ve been so busy filling our days with visits to different parks, indoor play places, museums, orchards, trampoline parks, gyms, play dates, classes, trips to the library. We made a little indoor learning area for my preschooler using supplies from the local parent teacher store. He calls it his classroom and we love learning and doing crafts there. With two parents home, their money, and living so close to Salt Lake City you would think they could do fun and educational things every day! In the months I’ve watched they’ve only been to 1 indoor play place once, cornbelly’s, and 2 dance classes. That’s it! I really don’t understand why they sit at home so much and only give their girls the experience of restaurants or stores. Personally I’d rather spend that money taking them fun places and eat at home.

3.) Why aren’t the girls being taught any rules or manners? “No, we don’t climb on our high chair seats. Next time you do it you will have to go to time out or get strapped in.” Then be consistent and follow through if they do it again. It’s not hard!

4.) Kids should not be allowed to run off in parking lots, the neighborhood street, or next to roads!!! OMG! One of those poor babies is going to end up ran over! Never in my life have I seen a parent let their child do that! It’s seriously parenting 101! Buy a freaking kid leash or use a stroller or strap your camera to your body if recording them walking is so necessary.

5.) I was going to add another thing the girls need to be taught but there are seriously so many things they should be teaching for their safety and education!

6.) I am not opposed to a basement playroom. I think it would actually be great with the size their’s is. They could make a little family room area to sit and watch TV or do whatever they do for work while the girls play. All while keeping the mess contained to downstairs and keeping the girls from ruining the new finishes since they’re not taught to respect their home. That sounds amazing to me. So why was it not a priority to finish?!

Oh no... maybe I’m more snarky than I thought

Jane
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jane »

More thoughts on the rabbits:

Tyson finds two fluffy white rabbits with black spots in the window well of the basement at his old rental house. One passed away (very sad) and he videos the dead animal repeatedly, narrating that it smelled really badly. There was no warning before he focuses his camera on the deceased bunny. There are a lot of kids that watch their vlog. Mine used to.

Tyson immediately makes the assumption that the two white fluffy rabbits must have hopped out of the woods and somehow managed to fall into the window well in unison? So were the rabbits wild or domesticated? I just did a quick search on "identifying wild rabbits in Utah" and sure enough, all the native, wild "hares" I could find have short, brown hair. Other sissies commented above that it’s unlikely that these were wild rabbits. The alive rabbit was so friendly. These rabbits were probably pets belonging to someone in the neighborhood.

So, does Tyson go knock on a few neighbor's doors to see if their rabbits got loose? Go to the Human Society (where they do take bunnies) so the remaining rabbit can be checked out and owner can call around and find the rabbit? Make flyers and post them? Nooooooo... He drives the bunny further from home and puts it out alone to fend for itself. We all know what happens when a domesticated animal is put back in nature. Poor little helpless bunny. He videos the whole thing and even uses the "rescue" in the title as click bait. Hope it wasn't his one of the neighbor's pets. Can you imagine seeing that video if those were your pets?

I do not understand these people’s way of thinking...
Last edited by Jane on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

I’m normally not against a basement playroom, however, these two jerks had to “custom” build their house because no houses fit their “unique needs.” Or at least that’s what they claimed. Yet, they did not do a custom home, they made slight modifications to a builders existing floor plan. And they did not build for their needs. Who the fuck has four two year olds and doesn’t consider where they’ll have a playroom in a house supposedly being built for them. Put the damn piano in the basement, make the piano room Ashley’s office, and make her office the girls playroom. I would say make the piano room the playroom, however, they have creepy stalker fans who regularly drive by the house. So for safety they shouldn’t put the kids up front.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I think, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the biggest problem isn't so much the basement playroom, but that they seem to think that they can just throw the girls down there and then do whatever they want to, upstairs, without interacting. And of course, that it's not finished, but Ashley has carpeting in her "office" because she hates having cold feet. If it was finished, and we had any inkling that they were going to be downstairs with the girls, that would be different. What you're talking about-- the parents doing work in the basement while the girls have a little play area and)or craft table-- probably won't happen.
Edit: forgot to quote! I was responding to becca85, although you all probably figured it out.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Last edited by lmmomSD on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

The house they just moved into is 4840 sq ft according to the model home plan , they reversed the kitchen & family room and added a Jack & Jill bathroom between the girls bedrooms which made the laundry room smaller, other than that it’s exactly the same plan with the 2 rooms off the main entry hallway. The builder is Cadence & the Home is called the Cambria. The basement won’t be considered additional sq footage until they finish it
AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

Jane wrote:More thoughts on the rabbits:

Tyson finds two fluffy white rabbits with black spots in the window well of the basement at his old rental house. One passed away (very sad) and he videos the dead animal repeatedly, narrating that it smelled really badly. There was no warning before he focuses his camera on the deceased bunny. There are a lot of kids that watch their vlog. Mine used to.

Tyson immediately makes the assumption that the two white fluffy rabbits must have hopped out of the woods and somehow managed to fall into the window well in unison? So were the rabbits wild or domesticated? I just did a quick search on "identifying wild rabbits in Utah" and sure enough, all the native, wild "hares" I could find have short, brown hair. Other sissies commented above that it’s unlikely that these were wild rabbits. The alive rabbit was so friendly. These rabbits were probably pets belonging to someone in the neighborhood.

So, does Tyson go knock on a few neighbor's doors to see if their rabbits got loose? Go to the Human Society (where they do take bunnies) so the remaining rabbit can be checked out and owner can call around and find the rabbit? Make flyers and post them? Nooooooo... He drives the bunny further from home and puts it out alone to fend for itself. We all know what happens when a domesticated animal is put back in nature. Poor little helpless bunny. He videos the whole thing and even uses the "rescue" in the title as click bait. Hope it wasn't his one of the neighbor's pets. Can you imagine seeing that video if those were your pets?

Very good point on a neighbor watching this video and seeing one of their bunnies dead and the other one tossed out into the wild. How horrible. The least he could have done is knock on a few doors, so many people live right there! Uggh.
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

I also forgot to add that their new house comes standard with 2-furnaces & 2-a/c units , I sure wouldn’t want their utility bills!!
becca85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by becca85 »

AuntieEm wrote:
Jane wrote:More thoughts on the rabbits:

Very good point on a neighbor watching this video and seeing one of their bunnies dead and the other one tossed out into the wild. How horrible. The least he could have done is knock on a few doors, so many people live right there! Uggh.

Exactly. He couldn’t think of that because he was too excited about possibly going viral like the Binghams did when they saved Lazarus. Image

It made me upset to see how excited he was over finding them. He tried to act like he was concerned and upset over the dead one but you can just tell he was really excited.

Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Tyler did absolutely nothing to help the bunnies other than video it, his brother did all the work from picking up the bunny putting it in a box they getting the dead one out of the window well. So if anyone should get credit it should be Joey !

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”