Gardner Quad Squad A Miracle Freeloading (Part 13)

Nikki
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad A Miracle Freeloading (Part 13)

Unread post by Nikki »

AthenaA wrote:The girls aren't dressed the same for church. That's twice in one week if you count dance. What is happening!?
That’s what I thought!
And one of them appears to finally have a doll attached. Though I wonder if it is Evie (I’m not good at recognising and refuse to study it) and it’s been pinched from a sister.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

There's nothing developmentally wrong with the Greedners. He is controlling and entitled, she is spoiled and shallow. Together they are a perfect mix of stupidity. I think their life experience is extremely narrow and they live in a perfect Mormon Utah bubble.

I don't even think they are maliciously whoring out the girls. If they were smart enough they could be so much worse. So really it's to the girls benefit that they are stupid and lazy.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

NotSusan wrote:That's really sad!!! All for the sake of having a nickname? I feel like those nicknames were forced on them maybe because of the Busby Quints, but they are so unnatural. No 13 yr old girl is going to be okay with Heavie Evie. Oh dear God. And the other day, I heard her correcting one of the others after calling Scarlett by her real name. Ashley corrected it to "Barley." So f$&ked up!
PS, why can't I edit my previous quotes. Hope I get a trial period when it comes to grammar.
To be fair they do have a cousin who's nickname is Tuna.
Jane
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jane »

Tyson's suit sleeves though...(no more than 1/2 inch of shirt sleeve showing under proper fitting suit jacket sleeves) C'mon Tyson, you're showing like 4 or 5 inches of sleeve there. Who tailored that suit? Ashley dresses herself and her daughters "to the nines" (very expensive children's outfits there) and that's his suit and beard? One of these things is not like the other...

Sorry/not sorry I'm still not over him abandoning the rabbit on film for attention. I'm grossed out frankly.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Jane wrote:Tyson's suit sleeves though...(no more than 1/2 inch of shirt sleeve showing under proper fitting suit jacket sleeves) C'mon Tyson, you're showing like 4 or 5 inches of sleeve there. Who tailored that suit? Ashley dresses herself and her daughters "to the nines" (very expensive children's outfits there) and that's his suit and beard? One of these things is not like the other...

Sorry/not sorry I'm still not over him abandoning the rabbit on film for attention. I'm grossed out frankly.
I won't watch it, it will upset me too much. They got a lot of pushback in the comments though.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotSusan »

Tuna! Holy hell. Well of course they do.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Aussiegal2017 wrote:Is that a normal outfit for Ass to go church . I thought Mormans were conservative

I had the same exact thought because my daughter (who is 19) has the same shoes and one of my best guy friends calls them her "hooker boots" every time she wears them and tells her to take them off, haha. So if my guy friend doesn't think my daughter should wear them with jeans and a tshirt, I'd say she probably has a better choice of shoes to wear to church. No amount of fake beads can contradict the rest of the outfit.

And he looks ridiculous with a foot of shirt sleeve hanging out below the cuff of his jacket sleeves. Why would he go to a new church with that beard? It's looking worse today than it did in the vlog. You'd think they want to make a good impression on these people. Right now they just look like they're posing at an olde time photo booth or something.

Poor Scarlett, she looks miserable. She reminds me of Wednesday Addams with that pose, lol.
Last edited by Snarkadoodle Doo on Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Premmie101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Premmie101 »

Tyass IG pic of them all going to church. I do believe they are the dresses the girls wore for their Christmas pics. Holy wow they’ve worn them twice. And Tyass yuk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Well we've got one thing to be thankful for... They don't "work" on Sunday, so we won't be subjected to watching that in a vlog tomorrow.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I think the big reason they say stupid things is because they don't think they need to learn anything. They've spent their whole lives thinking they're perfect and special and are always right - so why would they need to learn anything? I also think a lot of it is they have not improved their vlogging skills - why would they when they were born absolutely perfect in every way right so often times they don't have any sort of plan what they're going to say before they record.

The internet lately seems to want to label people they don't like as autistic/developmentally disabled/special needs and then all the people out there who identify as one of those labels are like dude why throw us under the bus. Come on.
Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

I don't think Ashley would meet any criteria for disability services, but I'd bet her IQ is somewhere in the Low Average range. Probably in the 80's (average IQ range is 90 to 110).

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

The banana bread make with flower

Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Made

BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

Roxie wrote:This picture makes me so sad, look at Scarlett's face. Indie looks like a disgusted teenager. Marilyn Monroe has her pose down to a science to make herself look shorter, and of course, Tyler is stretching it out, lol. Do Mormons go to specific churches based on their address? Wonder why they changed churches unless their old one is really far away. I feel bad for thinking this but maybe the girls will be moving to a different class in church when they turn three and they've burned so many bridges they figured this would be the perfect time to change. Plus they would want to mix with their rich new neighbors. Also, so many new ohhs and awws about their quads, lots of fresh attention!
Yes. Mormons go to assigned wards based on their address. Unlike most other denominations where you can go based on liking a place or a Pastor, LDS churches are based in geographic areas with a Bishop assigned to that ward.

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Why do I think this move was an answer to a lot of people's prayers from their last church? ;)
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

AthenaA wrote:Why do I think this move was an answer to a lot of people's prayers from their last church? ;)
This is the best comment today lol Image

Itsjusrme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Itsjusrme »

Night lady wrote:
Itsjusrme wrote:
Sneaky_snarky wrote:I’m still shocked they didn’t wear the KAD dance outfit.... oh wait. No I’m not.

I do feel like the girls spoke a bit more while in the store and I also think two poke and queen ash spent a tad more time being quiet and letting the girls talk. A tad.

That’s my positive for the day lol.

They didn’t wear them becuase they are spaghetti straps and they are kids so that is immodest

Not trying to be a jerk here, just pointing out that they dont seem to give a shit if their kids are modest. They film them in their damn diapers for the whole world to see. And in the bathtub. And Tyler sits with his garments showing on national tv.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I was just thinking because Ashley has to wear that hideous white tee shirt under her spaghetti straps I figured that was why.

Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

They probably would have had the $$$ to finish the basement if she would quit buying new expensive outfits to wear everyday & 8 pairs of different boots and why did they need to buy 4 Nativity sets , couldn’t the girls have just shared one set??
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I hope this new Ward doesn't put up with their shit like the old one. Maybe not as many helpers.
Jane
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jane »

Sisteroo wrote:They probably would have had the $$$ to finish the basement if she would quit buying new expensive outfits to wear everyday & 8 pairs of different boots and why did they need to buy 4 Nativity sets , couldn’t the girls have just shared one set??
I agree! The way they blow money is outrageous!

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”