C&K - Boss Babies Part #15

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: C&K - Boss Babies Part #15

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Well that was a waste of a video. I skipped around hoping the sound would improve but nope.
They're incredibly unprofessional. I understand they might not have realized how poor the quality was until Cullen went to edit but once he realized they should have just done a quick sit down video or a montage just of the polar express train or even just a live stream.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Theirmom »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Well that was a waste of a video. I skipped around hoping the sound would improve but nope.
They're incredibly unprofessional. I understand they might not have realized how poor the quality was until Cullen went to edit but once he realized they should have just done a quick sit down video or a montage just of the polar express train or even just a live stream.
The last few minutes of the vlog yesterday were also like that, so they already knew the mic was malfunctioning. I can understand having to budget for a new camera, but they can vlog on their phones until they replace it.
:roll:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I really dont think the hurry and have a baby comments are said to try and keep Cory around. I think Cullen feels likes she's behind in life because of prison, and I think it's likely he was involved in some way with her and drugs and feels guilty and now wants her to be at a stage in life she likely would be at had she not gone to prison.
But rushing to have a baby isn't going to fix anything. That time is gone. And it was 2 years. It's not like she went away for 10. If she was slow settling down before she went to prison, that's on her.
But I guess they're engaged, so it's a moot point.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

This is way OT, but I'm so tired of seeing grown adults wearing onesies Those things look weird on anyone over the age of 8 (and even that's pushing it..) and it drives me crazy seeing adults not only wearing them, but wearing them in public! I thought Bryan and Missy were bad wth all of their Christmas onesies, but I think Cullen is worse Anyway, random rant over lol.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

PumpkinHead wrote:This is way OT, but I'm so tired of seeing grown adults wearing onesies ImageThose things look weird on anyone over the age of 8 (and even that's pushing it..) and it drives me crazy seeing adults not only wearing them, but wearing them in public! I thought Bryan and Missy were bad wth all of their Christmas onesies, but I think Cullen is worse Image Anyway, random rant over lol.
Yes I completely agree and all of them seem to wear them, my three year old is already refusing to wear them it’s a good thing his little brother is too little to argue haha! But yes even kids seem to know when to stop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PumpkinHead wrote:This is way OT, but I'm so tired of seeing grown adults wearing onesies ImageThose things look weird on anyone over the age of 8 (and even that's pushing it..) and it drives me crazy seeing adults not only wearing them, but wearing them in public! I thought Bryan and Missy were bad wth all of their Christmas onesies, but I think Cullen is worse Image Anyway, random rant over lol.
YES!!! I don't know who started it, but it's gotta stop. Ellie even flew in one. And not even really a onesie. It was long underwear like I used to wear skiing! Gross. Sav and Cole are the worst I think, but I don't know what any of these adults are thinking.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

I can handle Cullen’s onesie obsession about as much as I like Katie’s statement necklaces and wedge flip flops. Not at all.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ok. I can't watch. What is "The Real Meaning of Christmas"?

I'm cynical, I guess, but with the super expensive Christmas tree while their channel is tanking, and all the decorations, not sure if I want to hear what they think it's really all about.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:Ok. I can't watch. What is "The Real Meaning of Christmas"?

I'm cynical, I guess, but with the super expensive Christmas tree while their channel is tanking, and all the decorations, not sure if I want to hear what they think it's really all about.

Like most other vloggers they are probably banging the Christian drum a lot harder now that we are heading into the holidays Image
cottonblossom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cottonblossom »

It seems like they have given up on doing the Monday live streams. This is the third week in a row (I think) that they haven’t done one and there has been a vlog.
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

cottonblossom wrote:It seems like they have given up on doing the Monday live streams. This is the third week in a row (I think) that they haven’t done one and there has been a vlog.
They must have either realized no one liked them or (more likely) realized no one was watching them and started missing the $$. But I thought the Sunday off/Monday livestream thing was part of their master plan to fix their marriage. I just wonder what happened there.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

According to Social Blade they did a live stream today. And lost more subscribers. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... a26eb3.jpg[/img]

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:According to Social Blade they did a live stream today. And lost more subscribers. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... a26eb3.jpg[/img]

That red live is always on the current day. It means it’s a live count of their subscribers. Not that they went live.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

So if I understand how YouTube works, they want lots of comments. Does this include replies to other comments? I think it’s sick that they don’t tell people to stop ganging up on people who leave criticism.

Usually these comments aren’t flat out mean, but point out valid points. Then the minions come flocking in with swears and threats.

I watch a lady that recently spent a good portion of a video telling her subscribers to not attack people leaving negative feedback. That she will judge whether or not the comment is valid, and proceed as needed.

I have so much more respect for YouTubers that monitor their comments and speak up when people are being attacked. It’s not like C&K get tons and tons of comments on a vlog. They could easily keep an eye on things. Their lack of comment moderation and interaction is a main reason I never comment on their vlogs. That and I usually don’t have much positive to say to them lately.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

askeptichere wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:According to Social Blade they did a live stream today. And lost more subscribers. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... a26eb3.jpg[/img]

That red live is always on the current day. It means it’s a live count of their subscribers. Not that they went live.

Ooooh, doh. Thanks.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

askeptichere wrote:So if I understand how YouTube works, they want lots of comments. Does this include replies to other comments? I think it’s sick that they don’t tell people to stop ganging up on people who leave criticism.

Usually these comments aren’t flat out mean, but point out valid points. Then the minions come flocking in with swears and threats.

I watch a lady that recently spent a good portion of a video telling her subscribers to not attack people leaving negative feedback. That she will judge whether or not the comment is valid, and proceed as needed.

I have so much more respect for YouTubers that monitor their comments and speak up when people are being attacked. It’s not like C&K get tons and tons of comments on a vlog. They could easily keep an eye on things. Their lack of comment moderation and interaction is a main reason I never comment on their vlogs. That and I usually don’t have much positive to say to them lately.

Yes! I hate that vloggers like E&J will tell everyone to be kind, but will leave absolutely disgusting, awful, and mean-spirited comments up as long as they are attacking someone offering criticism/defending them. I would have far more respect for a vlogger if they actually used their platform to encourage the child minions to behave in a certain manner. You know, actually be good role models!

I watch a high profile vlogger who recently had someone scam her out of $10k and her viewers found the person and was attacking them. She said she hoped everyone would just leave them alone because she doesn't want anyone fighting. I think the older YTers are far more professional than the ones that came after and just wanted to make an easy buck/be famous.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
askeptichere wrote:

Ooooh, doh. Thanks.

I used to think the same thing. I was so confused why it said they were live when I never saw a live video go up.

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

HelloSweetie wrote:
askeptichere wrote:So if I understand how YouTube works, they want lots of comments. Does this include replies to other comments? I think it’s sick that they don’t tell people to stop ganging up on people who leave criticism.

Yes! I hate that vloggers like E&J will tell everyone to be kind, but will leave absolutely disgusting, awful, and mean-spirited comments up as long as they are attacking someone offering criticism/defending them. I would have far more respect for a vlogger if they actually used their platform to encourage the child minions to behave in a certain manner. You know, actually be good role models!

I watch a high profile vlogger who recently had someone scam her out of $10k and her viewers found the person and was attacking them. She said she hoped everyone would just leave them alone because she doesn't want anyone fighting. I think the older YTers are far more professional than the ones that came after and just wanted to make an easy buck/be famous.
Who was the vlogger that got scammed? I am just curious.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:

Yep. They're perfectly fine with negativity as long as it's not directed at them. Kenzie Ziegler, who was supposedly "dating" Hayden Summerall when the Great Hannie Ship began, got bullied on IG and told she should just go off and die by little kids who wanted to see Annie and Hayden "together". Any girl who stands next to Hayden in a picture is swarmed by the "Hannie army". At least one has closed her IG account. But have the "Celebrate life" parents said one word? Nope.

Ellie and Jared are fine if their minions attack. There were even comments from E&J weirdos on a Bachelorette's IG after the Mother's Day "miscarriage" when she posted pictures of her new baby. They said she was "rude" because Princess Ellie was "struggling".
This whole group of people makes me queasy.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

workfromhomemom wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

Who was the vlogger that got scammed? I am just curious.
Bunny Meyer (Grav3yardgirl). It was over a 90s Mystery Box.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”