CONTINUE HERE
Mpinks_
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheSmellyVaJayJay | Part 13

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

Her kids eat so much sugar and then everyone wonders why they're screeching all the time. They have sugar highs. Kids go literally nuts when they eat sugar because their body can't process it as quickly so yes let's give baby landyn a pancake with a pile of Nutella on it and who cares let's give his 2 year old brother back to back chocolate popsicles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Following

Buttercup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Buttercup »

Do you think they will ever reach 1million subscribers? Their views don't even come close to the amount of subscribers they have.. I used to watch itsjudylife alllll the time and they have so many subscribers but don't get near as much as they used to get ... damn.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Keren saying new-tella instead of NUTella drove me insane. Why does she do that? Ugh

Louzah
Talker
Talker

KKandTheSmellyVaJayJay | Part 13

Unread post by Louzah »

I was curious what kind of job Andy has since it was a topic of discussion in the previous thread. I found this portfolio of his, it's interesting

https://andyrhimeportfolio.weebly.com

A long time ago Khoa visited a friends restaurant, was that Andy or someone else?

bunbun

Unread post by bunbun »

Pineapples wrote:Keren saying new-tella instead of NUTella drove me insane. Why does she do that? Ugh

Where I'm from no one pronounces it NUTella. If I heard someone pronounce it like that I would give them the weirdest look.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

bunbun wrote:
Pineapples wrote:Keren saying new-tella instead of NUTella drove me insane. Why does she do that? Ugh

Where I'm from no one pronounces it NUTella. If I heard someone pronounce it like that I would give them the weirdest look.
Image ok I guess it’s a brutish thing then. New-tella sounds so strange to me.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

*british I mean

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Louzah wrote:I was curious what kind of job Andy has since it was a topic of discussion in the previous thread. I found this portfolio of his, it's interesting

A long time ago Khoa visited a friends restaurant, was that Andy or someone else?

andy is studying to be a doctor i think? i dont get the point of this tho...why would he upload this to the internet lol. It seems pretty full of himself.. and for med school, you dont submit this.. youd submit yr app
Buttercup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Buttercup »

Louzah wrote:I was curious what kind of job Andy has since it was a topic of discussion in the previous thread. I found this portfolio of his, it's interesting

Wow he sounds like a really good guy that got stuck with the wrong friends that take advantage of his kindness. Keren must love having someone cook for her all the time and a nanny that takes care of her children while she goes shopping. "We work so hard" attitude is getting annoying. They record their basic dumb life and exploit their children to make money. "We love our job so much" uhhh no shit you make money off of teen girls by selling $25 t-shirts! Can't wait for those jacksonistas to grow up Image

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:

andy is studying to be a doctor i think? i dont get the point of this tho...why would he upload this to the internet lol. It seems pretty full of himself.. and for med school, you dont submit this.. youd submit yr app
maybe it was for a class?

Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:

You know what they say about men with fast cars... trying to compensate for something else lol
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Pineapples wrote:
bunbun wrote:

“Nutella® (pronounced 'new-tell-uh') is a tasty, unique spread made from the combination of roasted hazelnuts, skim milk and a hint of cocoa. Nutella® has no artificial colors or preservatives.”
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

KaterTot wrote:
Pineapples wrote:
bunbun wrote: Where I'm from no one pronounces it NUTella. If I heard someone pronounce it like that I would give them the weirdest look.

“NutellaImage (pronounced 'new-tell-uh') is a tasty, unique spread made from the combination of roasted hazelnuts, skim milk and a hint of cocoa. NutellaImage has no artificial colors or preservatives.”

It's okay Pineapples we pronounce it Nu - tella in Australia too haha.
bribri2299
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bribri2299 »

has anyone else seen her snapchat rant about her and kyra copying each other's every move
wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

bunbun wrote:

I used to watch a youtuber from somewhere in England..can't remember where...but she pronounced it NUR-tella lol I thought it was so odd.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

It’s nearly impossible to watch a so called “adult” rant like a dumb teenager about “best friends” and “copying.” Wow Keren, you’re such a badass with your stupid eyelashes that look like shit bc you obviously aren’t taking care of them and once again, you couldn’t listen to someone’s ADVICE and get them smaller. They look like absolute shit!!! I honestly forgot they were professionally done. She looks like a high schooler who got free lashes from MAC when she got her makeup done for prom and she still trying to make them happen.

Keren, you will ALWAYS be the Wal-Mart version of everything. No matter how much money you spend, you’ll always look cheap.

Sorry, rant over!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

I agree with the poster who said Andy sounds so full of himself. I bet he has humble-brag contests with Khoa.

Nutella was invented in Italy, you can find the pronunciation at 0:25 here:
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

I think anyone would try to make themselves look good if they have to write about themselves for an interview or assignment. Lol

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”