2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

talkingtrash
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Unread post by talkingtrash »

Also, sorry for the double post but Charlie's metallic silver moccasins just look weird on him. Metallic silver moccasins for a baby boy seems like an odd choice.
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

talkingtrash wrote:Also, sorry for the double post but Charlie's metallic silver moccasins just look weird on him. Metallic silver moccasins for a baby boy seems like an odd choice.
Especially because she paid 60$ for those. I don't get the mocassin type especially because amazon has no name brand onesfor like 15 $
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

talkingtrash wrote:Also, sorry for the double post but Charlie's metallic silver moccasins just look weird on him. Metallic silver moccasins for a baby boy seems like an odd choice.
They'll match his rompers.

Also, super unsafe to use toys for a TV stand.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

talkingtrash wrote:She has a red target shopping basket in Lily's closet.. Pretty sure those aren't for sale. Is she really that obsessed with Target that she'd steal one of their baskets? Just weird..
omg!! She still has that? This chick is fucking weird as hell. I remember the video (before Charlie) where she showed the target basket by accident. People on here AND YouTube were asking her why she would have that. She said that she's so silly and that she ACCIDENTALLY took it. She claimed that she would take it back to Target the next day.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Also, what about the damn carpool line? Didn't she say that the teacher abused Lily? Didn't she say that she would park and walk Lily to school from now on?
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

talkingtrash wrote:She has a red target shopping basket in Lily's closet.. Pretty sure those aren't for sale. Is she really that obsessed with Target that she'd steal one of their baskets? Just weird..
those usually cost $50 each for stores to order those... probably more for Target's different-styled baskets ...omg

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
VagrantRhapsody
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VagrantRhapsody »

I feel like I end up hating her more and more with every vlog she posts. I cannot believe that she would get rid of that castle. The bragging about how many gifts her children get is disgusting. If she bought them timeless or quality gifts instead of countless plastic toys that they'll end up using for like two months, there would be no need to get rid of things every year. This is especially evident with the three identical dolls. Like who does that? What a waste.

Why the fuck do you need to upgrade a tv for a young child? How about not putting a tv in her room as countless studies have shown that it disrupts children's sleep cycle and makes them less likely to focus?
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

webby wrote:
those usually cost $50 each for stores to order those... probably more for Target's different-styled baskets ...omg

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
I could have swore she said in video (about a year or so ago) that she “accidentally” took a Target basket home and she was going to return it. Anyone remember that??
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

guineapeegz wrote:Also, what about the damn carpool line? Didn't she say that the teacher abused Lily? Didn't she say that she would park and walk Lily to school from now on?
I thought about this too. Maybe it isn't the same person but it's weird how that was such a huge deal and she hasn't mentioned it since. One of the many lies of Vanessa
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

She could of got ridden that nasty plastic kitchen and held on to the castle but Picknessa has something personal on that castle. And God forbid she gets rid of the TV Lily has one entertainment in that house.

Let's see how much she really purges on Little man's toys. I bet that kid has more stuff than Lily herself. And did anybody else find it weird how Lily has only a few clothes ? (sorry grammar ?)
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

I feel like if i watch v and Britney every single day this month my grammar is just going to be f*cked
urusha90
Informer
Informer

2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Unread post by urusha90 »

marshmellow wrote:She could of got ridden that nasty plastic kitchen and held on to the castle but Picknessa has something personal on that castle. And God forbid she gets rid of the TV Lily has one entertainment in that house.

Let's see how much she really purges on Little man's toys. I bet that kid has more stuff than Lily herself. And did anybody else find it weird how Lily has only a few clothes ? (sorry grammar ?)
Ya, she said that Lilys clothes that fit were in the hamper but is she really that far behind laundry that her closet is empty? Also, this is truly how these youtubers keep their kids closets, THAT is real life, none of that “color coordinate” and “long/short sleeves” on this side, pajamas on the other like their perfect room tours they love to show how fake organized they are.

It really bothered me how she said that she had to do the toy purging another day because Lily started yelling at her and getting upset wanting her toys. Isnt Lily 5? How about sitting her down and explaining to her what is happening and how other kids would enjoy her toys that she doesnt use, maybe some communication with Lily instead of her constant “lily NO! We dont do that Lily, you listen to me” will help Lily mature and act more her age.

And last thing, what? did only 3 people send intros?
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

Off topic but did she say she was moving with David to Korea? If so, she's a goddamn liar because the military is preventing families from going to South Korea since we're having issues with NK. They lhave literally stated that it'll be an unaccompanied station and they're actually working on evacuating families. Idk if she said that, I thought she did in a few posts back. I don't watch her anymore I just keep up with this board to see the stupid shit she does lol
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

At the beginning of the vlog did she toss Benny over the baby gate or am I seeing wrong?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:love2:
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Christmas Craziness vlog ^^^

Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

If she didn’t use that room with the fire place as her living room with that big ass couch, she could make it an actual play room and lily could have her toys down there, like the big dollhouse.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Febe wrote:If she didn’t use that room with the fire place as her living room with that big ass couch, she could make it an actual play room and lily could have her toys down there, like the big dollhouse.
I think that is what any typical parent would do. Entryway as the main living space and the fireplace room as a play room. Makes more sense than a single mom who never entertains having 2 fully furnished living spaces with no toys on the main floor.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
Febe wrote:If she didn’t use that room with the fire place as her living room with that big ass couch, she could make it an actual play room and lily could have her toys down there, like the big dollhouse.
I think that is what any typical parent would do. Entryway as the main living space and the fireplace room as a play room. Makes more sense than a single mom who never entertains having 2 fully furnished living spaces with no toys on the main floor.
I'm sure she'll do that when Charlie comes of age.
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

rdt1004 wrote:I love how she added the FYI that the castle was going back to David’s parents house cause she knew she would get a ton of shit here for it.

I remember that last year, peeps in this forum actually suggested leaving the doll house at David’s parents’ place – to a) have the doll house stay there as a ‘special toy’ for Lily, and b) to save money instead of hiring a company to transport it from her in-laws’ place to her own (she mentioned/bragged about that)

This approach was probably too reasonable though
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

What a waste. Lily had that castle for less than two years. I sincerely doubt that Lily doesn't play with it, since back in April she said that Lily played with it every day. Honestly though it doesn't seem like Lily does much of anything but watch TV these days.
In the end, we're all just dreams...

Return to “2011teenagemom”