DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:They are family vloggers.. Babies are family.
I hope they all have a back up plan because this youtube gig looks to be drying up for a lot of family vloggers

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
It's weird. If you go to Social Blade, almost _every_ family vlogger had this peak in July 2016 of both subscribers and views. They've been drifting downward ever since. Even though they're getting subscribers still, and views, the _rate_ is declining.
And even though B&M are getting more subscribers, their views aren't climbing that much. I don't get why they all seem to have peaked in July 2016.

I hate to think they're having a baby for views alone, but I really do think there's a keeping up with the Joneses aspect to it. I don't think Missy is pregnant really now, because she's been drinking in the instastories at least. And she just had the Botox. But maybe I'm wrong. It's happened before, and Missy does what she wants anyway.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Hellraiser590 wrote:Missy is pregnant and they will reveal soon. She's been ballooning for a month and doesn't show her stomach anymore. If they do she's wearing loose clothing. Not form fitting like she used to. Moving Finn into ollies room.... making room for something eh..... or it's going to be storage for all the crap they have
I doubt it. She would've ruined the moment and announced then or soon after.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

twinklepink88 wrote:Lol @ Ollie riding his bike around the house in the background, in the living room on their WHITE CARPET when Missy opens the door in the Johnson's pregnancy announcement to her. Now I feel like I'm a fairly laid back parent so far (my son is only 19 months though), but that's just a blatant disregard for your house & possessions.
The lack of manners and respect in that house makes me roll my eyes so hard. It makes me sick that young, impressionable children look up to these people! Ollie and Finn have no home training. When Missy said, “Hey, Ollie,” in the Johnson vlog, and Ollie replied, “What?” my skin crawled! I’m a laid back parent, too, but if my kids replied, “What?” to me when I called their names, they’d be in serious trouble. That’s extremely rude. A simple, “Yes?” would have been appropriate. Bryan and Missy don’t teach their kids respect, though. Or table manners... or house rules... It’s a circus over there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sammibro wrote:
twinklepink88 wrote:Lol @ Ollie riding his bike around the house in the background, in the living room on their WHITE CARPET when Missy opens the door in the Johnson's pregnancy announcement to her. Now I feel like I'm a fairly laid back parent so far (my son is only 19 months though), but that's just a blatant disregard for your house & possessions.
The lack of manners and respect in that house makes me roll my eyes so hard. It makes me sick that young, impressionable children look up to these people! Ollie and Finn have no home training. When Missy said, “Hey, Ollie,” in the Johnson vlog, and Ollie replied, “What?” my skin crawled! I’m a laid back parent, too, but if my kids replied, “What?” to me when I called their names, they’d be in serious trouble. That’s extremely rude. A simple, “Yes?” would have been appropriate. Bryan and Missy don’t teach their kids respect, though. Or table manners... or house rules... It’s a circus over there!

That's why kids think they are #parentinggoals. No rules, no vegetables, no chores, toys and trips to Disneyland all the time. Dance on the countertops and ride your bike in the house! Discipline? Forget it! Party all the time!

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

queentee20 wrote:I really liked the vlog! So laid back and relatable. Also, I saw nothing wrong with how she reacted to the pregnancy. That’s the most emotion missy has ever shown in a while. Honestly her and the johnsons aren’t close anymore. Y’all expected her to be like OMG YAY A BABY! WOW!! ... No, her reaction was appropriate. She seemed shocked and people react to shock in all sorts of ways! Sometimes people here are too nit picky.
Subconscious feelings come out during surprises, because there is no time prepare the reaction you are wanting to project. I believe this is the case with Missy. She might be happy for her cousins but her reaction was most certainly a display of unhappiness. Whether the unhappiness is due to jealousy, or annoyance, or judgement, who knows? But it was her raw emotion. No filter. No time to prepare.

We've seen Missy struggle with this so many times, and some may argue that it could just be Missy - because she finds it hard to react positively to the happiness of others. She is capable of displaying true happiness. For instance, where they find out they're pregnant with Finn, or the Christmas video where she got those Outlander books. Because it's something she has thought about and wanted.

But then there are also situations where her raw emotions have taken over such as Finn's gender reveal. She was not happy. I believe if she had time to prepare, she wouldn't have reacted that way in front of others.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

actuallydear wrote:
queentee20 wrote:I really liked the vlog! So laid back and relatable. Also, I saw nothing wrong with how she reacted to the pregnancy. That’s the most emotion missy has ever shown in a while. Honestly her and the johnsons aren’t close anymore. Y’all expected her to be like OMG YAY A BABY! WOW!! ... No, her reaction was appropriate. She seemed shocked and people react to shock in all sorts of ways! Sometimes people here are too nit picky.
Subconscious feelings come out during surprises, because there is no time prepare the reaction you are wanting to project. I believe this is the case with Missy. She might be happy for her cousins but her reaction was most certainly a display of unhappiness. Whether the unhappiness is due to jealousy, or annoyance, or judgement, who knows? But it was her raw emotion. No filter. No time to prepare.

We've seen Missy struggle with this so many times, and some may argue that it could just be Missy - because she finds it hard to react positively to the happiness of others. She is capable of displaying true happiness. For instance, where they find out they're pregnant with Finn, or the Christmas video where she got those Outlander books. Because it's something she has thought about and wanted.

But then there are also situations where her raw emotions have taken over such as Finn's gender reveal. She was not happy. I believe if she had time to prepare, she wouldn't have reacted that way in front of others.
Well said. It’s not so much what she says (or doesn’t say), it’s the little glimmer of jealousy in her eyes and the awkward body movements and face touching. I do think it’s subtle to someone who hasn’t seen her reactions before...but, like you said, we’ve seen her disappointed or jealous reactions in other situations, and there is definitely something about them that can be picked up on if you’re watching closely.

I think the fact that they are suddenly designing the boys’ shared room is very telling, as well. They’ve talked about it happening at some point, but wasn’t it just a few weeks ago that Missy said Finn wasn’t ready to be out of his crib or in a toddler bed or share a room with Ollie? Ellie and Tal announce pregnancies, and suddenly they’ve skipped toddler bed and went straight to bunk beds! Missy is clearly on a baby making mission.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

What is the new direction her channel is going in?

Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

Oh boy …

(Heh, look at them using a blue heart instead of a pink one! ;) )
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

onbreak wrote:What is the new direction her channel is going in?

Back to being a pregnancy channel/bumpdates...

DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

I didn’t think Missy seemed unhappy about Natalia’s pregnancy announcement. To me, she seemed genuinely excited for them. I think today’s vlog was very honest as well. She said she doesn’t have baby fever but did seem happy for them! I also think she looked really pretty for their (yet another) photo shoot. I think Christmas brings out a lot of joy in Missy.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

DidEyeSayIt wrote:I didn’t think Missy seemed unhappy about Natalia’s pregnancy announcement. To me, she seemed genuinely excited for them. I think today’s vlog was very honest as well. She said she doesn’t have baby fever but did seem happy for them! I also think she looked really pretty for their (yet another) photo shoot. I think Christmas brings out a lot of joy in Missy.

Lol. I disagree with all of this. I thought her outfit made her look much larger than she is. She really needs to stop wearing those shoulder cut-out shirts.

It also confirmed to me she was jealous. Her body language and shifty eyes when talking indicated deception in my opinion. She may be happy for them, but she is totally jealous.... hence the carrying on about how she isn't ready for another one yet. She can't win this one so she'll go the opposite direction. Reminds me of what I used to say when we were struggling with IF. I would tell people we didn't want another yet, when truth was we just weren't having any luck.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Finn getting so excited about hanging the ornaments made my day yesterday. Such a sweet, pure child joy moment.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

DidEyeSayIt wrote:I didn’t think Missy seemed unhappy about Natalia’s pregnancy announcement. To me, she seemed genuinely excited for them. I think today’s vlog was very honest as well. She said she doesn’t have baby fever but did seem happy for them! I also think she looked really pretty for their (yet another) photo shoot. I think Christmas brings out a lot of joy in Missy.

I think Missy responded positively, I thought Ollie’s behavior during the announcement was odd. Usually kids feed off the excitement of their friends. Peyton and Liv were over the moon excited and Ollie’s response was really?

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Actually watching the vlog, so I figured I'd compile my thoughts:

1. I'm kind of glad Bryan pronounces foyer with no R...lol, in my mind, that's how it's meant to be pronounced (though I think pronunciation is regional?).
2. Finn was so sweet with the Santa and snowman.
3. Bryan looked pretty good in his shirt for their photoshoot.
4. I love Missy's nail color tbh.
5. Nice to see them appreciating nature, something money can't buy without some love and care added in. That tree is really cool...seems like the type of place I'd want to run away to and read in.
6. Is Ollie wearing Missy's necklace at one point? That's so sweet, and open-minded! I know people who flip when their sons even touch jewelry :roll:
7. I knew as soon as he said he didn't know what all the boxes were, they were the calendars.
8. Bryan's hair looks way nicer with the sides grown out. Also, his eyes are really pretty, I never noticed that before. What is wrong with me today?! :lol:
9. Do we know where Missy went with Papa?
10. I don't understand Missy's thing about babies, that they have an idea "what they want"? Does that mean they intend to do gender selection, or do they mean the timing they want????
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

queentee20 wrote:TBH I think when Kelsey first moved missy put her baby making on hold because she was having fun drinking and hanging out with her BFF... let’s be real she’s probably scared of having another boy so I don’t think she was excited about getting pregnant again.

Oh but now her “friends” and family member are getting pregnant so I think the...ugh how do I put it? Almost like how when all these youtubers were buying Teslas it made them ALL want a Tesla even if they hadn’t really wanted one before, they saw how cool they were and wanted one. So I think missy is seeing how happy Ellie and Tal are to be pregnant and watching their pregnancy announcement videos so she’s now getting excited to do so too! I think she wants the fun of being pregnant you know? She wants to be able to have a super cute pregnancy announcement video! She wants to tell her friends and family she’s pregnant! She wants those crying recactions!...
But she _hates_ being pregnant. The only thing she likes about it is the attention. Or maybe she secretly likes it because she has an excuse to sit around and nap constantly and be on her phone and bitch, bitch, bitch about how miserable she is.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:Finn getting so excited about hanging the ornaments made my day yesterday. Such a sweet, pure child joy moment.
I don't know why they (and the minions who obsess over every little thing Ollie does) can't see how freaking adorable he is. If they focused more vlogs on him and less on scripted Ollie (or even just let Ollie act like a normal kid) they would get even more views. He is just the cutest guy, and he gets so excited about things. Unlike his jaded older brother. I hope they don't spoil that out of him. But what am I saying? He's already the redheaded stepchild. When he's the middle kid, especially if they have a girl, it will be #Finnwho.

100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

Interesting how there was no mention of whether or not she still has Finn's pregnancy test. She probably threw it out after the gender reveal.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Holy smokes... so each of those boxes probably holds what? 100 calendars? They had 8-10 boxes there, so we are looking at intentionally 1000 calendars. Someone said they were $30 a pop? No way in hell will they sell that many. They will be gathering dust in the garage attic with the million CD's in boxes still.
(Also, if they really are $30 a piece? thats an effing rip off. I am a huge fan of a certain band, well known, being touring for 20+ years, sells out show, grammy winning.. all the things Bryan would love to have.. and i have been buying a calendar from their fan club for the past 10 years, and never have i EVER had to spend more than $20. And their merch is ridiculously overpriced across the board (and i say this as a fan..) The year they decide to up that price to $20 or more will be the year i don't buy one. Bryan has lost his fucking mind.)
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh now wait a damn second.... Ollie's pregnancy tests and sweet little flash back footage to her being pregnant with him but ZERO... ABSOLUTELY ZERO mention of Finn or a sweet flash back.. #FINNWHO
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

$30 for a calendar? I used to get the J.T.T and Hanson calendars when I was a teenager, I don't believe they cost that much (I don't think anyone in my family would've spent that much on just a calendar) and those were people that have actually talent.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers

Return to “Daily Bumps”