DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

Unread post by Playsinrain »

ferriswheel wrote:$30 for a calendar? I used to get the J.T.T and Hanson calendars when I was a teenager, I don't believe they cost that much (I don't think anyone in my family would've spent that much on just a calendar) and those were people that have actually talent.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Let me backtrack for a second.. $30 for a signed copy and $25 for unsigned.. still WAY too much for a calendar.. but then again, that backpack they have is FIFTY DOLLARS.... :-o :-o
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Lol. Bryan was making it sound as though those were all the calendars that had been ordered and sold, but what if some of those boxes were empty and he just wanted to make it look that way. No way has he sold all those calendars. I bet we see more suddenly become available.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Playsinrain wrote:
ferriswheel wrote:$30 for a calendar? I used to get the J.T.T and Hanson calendars when I was a teenager, I don't believe they cost that much (I don't think anyone in my family would've spent that much on just a calendar) and those were people that have actually talent.

Let me backtrack for a second.. $30 for a signed copy and $25 for unsigned.. still WAY too much for a calendar.. but then again, that backpack they have is FIFTY DOLLARS.... :-o :-o
Yeah $25 is still a bit much, especially when you factor in shipping.

Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:Lol. Bryan was making it sound as though those were all the calendars that had been ordered and sold, but what if some of those boxes were empty and he just wanted to make it look that way. No way has he sold all those calendars. I bet we see more suddenly become available.
Looks like the signed copies are sold out, but the others are still available..
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just went and ordered my calendar from the fan club that i always buy from (bc this who convo reminded me that i needed too, hey i might get it before january is over this year! Look at me being proactive! LOL) ... $17 with shipping. it was $14.99 before shipping.. from a REAL musician, not someone who has to pay to produce their own crap.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Yeah, I put my info in just out of curiosity, and it was $38 with tax and shipping! The calendar/coloring book combo was $46! They are out of their minds.

And Bryan said they were “trying really hard” to get them out for Christmas. If you are charging that much for your stupid overpriced merch to fund your family’s OTT holiday, you pick a last day to order by for Christmas and GET PEOPLE THEIR STUFF ON TIME.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

I don’t think either one of them want another kid. Which is fine. It sucks if they don’t, but feel pressured to because of youtube.
I wonder if the midwives pushing for Missy to keep labouring, far past the point she should have, injured her in a way that she’s scared of trying again. We all saw how swollen Finn was. There’s no way her pelvis came out of that unscathed. She could have ended up with a hairline pressure fracture, or even a prolapse. Between the midwives insisting she try to push out a poorly positioned baby, and forcing dose after dose of castor oil rather than allowing nipple stimulation or just going straight to pitocin, her labour sounded just awful. I’d be scared to go through that again too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

She wants to sleep. I think theyre hoping with the boys sharing a room will keep ollie from coming into their bed.. But it won't.

Bed cages.. Thats the design theme

Also yesterday the viral video was shared in a mom group and everyone said Finn was adorable.. I wanted to comment .. hes in a cage now!

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

onbreak wrote:She wants to sleep. I think theyre hoping with the boys sharing a room will keep ollie from coming into their bed.. But it won't.

Bed cages.. Thats the design theme

Also yesterday the viral video was shared in a mom group and everyone said Finn was adorable.. I wanted to comment .. hes in a cage now!

I couldn't agree more. It's their way of hoping both will sleep better.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

onbreak wrote:Also yesterday the viral video was shared in a mom group and everyone said Finn was adorable.. I wanted to comment .. hes in a cage now!

Yeah, they taught them that little trick that gave Finn a taste of freedom, and now they are regretting it. I know that most babies figure out that there is a world outside their cribs at some point, but o have to wonder how much they contributed to him discovering it rather easily and quickly...

hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hotcoffee »

lmmomSD wrote:
onbreak wrote:They are family vloggers.. Babies are family.
I hope they all have a back up plan because this youtube gig looks to be drying up for a lot of family vloggers

It's weird. If you go to Social Blade, almost _every_ family vlogger had this peak in July 2016 of both subscribers and views. They've been drifting downward ever since. Even though they're getting subscribers still, and views, the _rate_ is declining.
And even though B&M are getting more subscribers, their views aren't climbing that much. I don't get why they all seem to have peaked in July 2016.

I hate to think they're having a baby for views alone, but I really do think there's a keeping up with the Joneses aspect to it. I don't think Missy is pregnant really now, because she's been drinking in the instastories at least. And she just had the Botox. But maybe I'm wrong. It's happened before, and Missy does what she wants anyway.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Their video from yesterday hasn’t even broken 200k views when I just looked.
I don't care about your life
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I already knew Missy wasn't even pregnant. Just stop.

Ollie snatching the ornament away from Finn while Bryan just watches.

I wonder how many years they'll be doing this whole 'Fred' thing. Ollie is getting to the age where he starts to remember things, and by the time he's 6, I'm sure he'll be bored of it.

Yep! Bustin' out the bike we haven't seen in 5 months!

Lol! Now that I'm thinking about it, the only reason they shew Missy pregnant with just Ollie was probably because her pregnancy with Finn was soooo horrible and soooo stressful :D :D
Jeez! Can't we just have another vlog like yesterday's!?
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

DidEyeSayIt wrote:I didn’t think Missy seemed unhappy about Natalia’s pregnancy announcement. To me, she seemed genuinely excited for them. I think today’s vlog was very honest as well. She said she doesn’t have baby fever but did seem happy for them! I also think she looked really pretty for their (yet another) photo shoot. I think Christmas brings out a lot of joy in Missy.

Everyone looked nice! Even Ollie! Tbh Ollie usually looks nice for photoshoots, which makes sense. But as I've said before when he's not overdoing his smile, he looks better.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

The part where Missy is kissing Finn and hugging him for the camera - seriously?? I can't remember the last time she showed him that much affection, poor little guy! Missy's outfit choice is all wrong for a Christmas Card - who wants to wear ripped jeans for a family picture? I find it funny how Missy just happened to find her pregnancy tests - she doesn't do anything in that house so that whole scene was staged fort he video, as usual!
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

brownprincess93 wrote:The part where Missy is kissing Finn and hugging him for the camera - seriously?? I can't remember the last time she showed him that much affection, poor little guy! Missy's outfit choice is all wrong for a Christmas Card - who wants to wear ripped jeans for a family picture? I find it funny how Missy just happened to find her pregnancy tests - she doesn't do anything in that house so that whole scene was staged fort he video, as usual!
I'm actually kind of wondering, how did she know which one was Ollie's and which one was Finn's they look exactly the same!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Theirmom wrote:I don’t think either one of them want another kid. Which is fine. It sucks if they don’t, but feel pressured to because of youtube.
I wonder if the midwives pushing for Missy to keep labouring, far past the point she should have, injured her in a way that she’s scared of trying again. We all saw how swollen Finn was. There’s no way her pelvis came out of that unscathed. She could have ended up with a hairline pressure fracture, or even a prolapse. Between the midwives insisting she try to push out a poorly positioned baby, and forcing dose after dose of castor oil rather than allowing nipple stimulation or just going straight to pitocin, her labour sounded just awful. I’d be scared to go through that again too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I don't think the midwives were pushing for Missy to keep laboring. She wanted her vbac. My understanding was that _she_ wanted to keep trying. And of course, she had to put on her special brand new makeup so that she looked just right for the C-section photo shoot. The docs wanted to get him out. They don't encourage an obviously stuck woman to keep pushing. They just don't. Nobody on the team likes emergency C-sections. They like to be able to go in and do the surgery and get the baby out without stress.
Anyone else remember it this way too? Because it's a topic that has been heavily discussed here. Not trying to reopen the can of worms. Just trying to keep her story straight.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Last edited by lmmomSD on Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Pregnancy test saving has always been so gross.
But, I have baby teeth in a bag .. I have my own issues

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh, and also, Jibo who?
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

onbreak wrote:Pregnancy test saving has always been so gross.

This is not commonly done (saving baby teeth)? I have a little tin that reads ‘My Baby Teeth’, when I was in elementary school, these tins were sold as merchandise with fun characters printed on them! :O
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kish wrote:
onbreak wrote:Pregnancy test saving has always been so gross.

This is not commonly done (saving baby teeth)? I have a little tin that reads ‘My Baby Teeth’, when I was in elementary school, these tins were sold as merchandise with fun characters printed on them! :O
The only person I can think of saving teeth is my mom!

Return to “Daily Bumps”