JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt105)

kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Unread post by kellynicole »

samawest wrote:Is there a reason why she says words like think and pink with a long e sound? Like peeeenk? Is that common on the coast? I'm from the Midwest (northern Minnesota) and I don't hear it pronounced like that ever. I'm totally not making fun of it, just curious is all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Nope, it’s just Jesssss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Marilue
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Marilue »

There is this other youtube family and the girls mom is so annoying. She wants all the attention, mind you this is like a 50 year old woman. And everytime she comes on I think THIS IS MESS AND LILIA in the future!!!

Start watching at like 4:30

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Marilue wrote:There is this other youtube family and the girls mom is so annoying. She wants all the attention, mind you this is like a 50 year old woman. And everytime she comes on I think THIS IS MESS AND LILIA in the future!!!

WTF acts/sounds like a who*e.
caligirl96
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caligirl96 »

So I did a little research and I’m surprised they bought their house for $301,000. I live in the same town as them so I guessed where there House was lol but I thought they bought it for maybe 250k at most...yikes you can find a house for $300k that’s updated...
SJSx3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SJSx3 »

The new intro is way to choppy and very holiday themed. Whoever said that the middle kids were rushed was right. Even though it's the same length she paused too long on the oldest and youngest kids. I have a feeling that after winter she will want to redo it. I love photos as much as the next person but I can't believe how many photo shoots they have a year.
SJSx3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SJSx3 »

caligirl96 wrote:So I did a little research and I’m surprised they bought their house for $301,000. I live in the same town as them so I guessed where there House was lol but I thought they bought it for maybe 250k at most...yikes you can find a house for $300k that’s updated...
She's going to waste so much money in that house and they will outgrow it so quick. They should have waited till they could of got a house with more bedrooms/bathrooms or at least a house they could easily add an extension on to.
caligirl96
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caligirl96 »

SJSx3 wrote:
caligirl96 wrote:So I did a little research and I’m surprised they bought their house for $301,000. I live in the same town as them so I guessed where there House was lol but I thought they bought it for maybe 250k at most...yikes you can find a house for $300k that’s updated...
She's going to waste so much money in that house and they will outgrow it so quick. They should have waited till they could of got a house with more bedrooms/bathrooms or at least a house they could easily add an extension on to.
I agree. They should’ve kept renting and Chris should’ve kept working so that they could save save save and get a house that has more room. In Modesto you can get a house like that around $350 and up. They are putting way too much money on the House and won’t make any of it back if they sell. Unless they are going to rent it out
gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipqueen »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Omg she looks sooooo bad
there both butt ass ugly

8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

Peek-a-booger Image
Poor Addie looks like she’s got the sniffles.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... e519d7.jpg[/img]

anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Marilue wrote:There is this other youtube family and the girls mom is so annoying. She wants all the attention, mind you this is like a 50 year old woman. And everytime she comes on I think THIS IS MESS AND LILIA in the future!!!

Lmao I actually enjoy them.
They joke around a lot for the cameras just to be funny. They’re not that boring like most youtubers and don’t have a stick up their ass like these other moms.

ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

Jess' lashes look so terrible in the latest video. Also, her eyes constantly look red and irritated.

noli
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noli »

ytdramaqueen wrote:Jess' lashes look so terrible in the latest video. Also, her eyes constantly look red and irritated.

It's look red and irritated bc she sleep a little and wears contact lenses but yeah those eyelashes are ugly

Envoyé de mon HUAWEI P7-L10 en utilisant Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

anr92 wrote:

Lmao I actually enjoy them.
They joke around a lot for the cameras just to be funny. They’re not that boring like most youtubers and don’t have a stick up their ass like these other moms.

Was that video legit or did they have it set up to for ckickbait?
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

And of course she’s teaching Baldy to call her boobs “nuh-nuhs”

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Addie is definitely anemic. Lilia probably is too. I mean, they all probably are, but Lilia looks the most dehydrated and tired all the time. She really needs to feed them real food. Not Texas Roadhouse and not tacos.
I feel like if she made videos about how to cook semi healthy for a large family she would get a decent amount of views.
whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatthepho »

violet-kelsey black wrote:And of course she’s teaching Baldy to call her boobs “nuh-nuhs” Image

Okay Kaden Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

samawest wrote:Is there a reason why she says words like think and pink with a long e sound? Like peeeenk? Is that common on the coast? I'm from the Midwest (northern Minnesota) and I don't hear it pronounced like that ever. I'm totally not making fun of it, just curious is all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
It's definitely a California thing. I'm from the Midwest too and it's one of the first things i noticed when i moved here.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

funkycat123 wrote:Addie is definitely anemic. Lilia probably is too. I mean, they all probably are, but Lilia looks the most dehydrated and tired all the time. She really needs to feed them real food. Not Texas Roadhouse and not tacos.
I feel like if she made videos about how to cook semi healthy for a large family she would get a decent amount of views.
Definitely anemic. At TR Lilia needs a steak to try and at least temporarily boost her iron. I've gotten iron infusions but I try to boost my iron with iron rich foods

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

twomommies wrote:
funkycat123 wrote:Addie is definitely anemic. Lilia probably is too. I mean, they all probably are, but Lilia looks the most dehydrated and tired all the time. She really needs to feed them real food. Not Texas Roadhouse and not tacos.
Definitely anemic. At TR Lilia needs a steak to try and at least temporarily boost her iron. I've gotten iron infusions but I try to boost my iron with iron rich foods

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Does America have mandatory regular checkups for young children outside babyhood? My country has you bring in your kid to have their growth, height, weight, motor skills, vision, hearing, speech and socio-emotional state checked regulary until age 4. I feel like anemia/improper diets would come out at such appointments.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

quartz wrote:
lagenialester wrote:Calling her one year-old “such a good mom”. Image
and then she starts throwing her baby doll off the bed repeatedly.
If she put a blanket over its face then she'd REALLY be like her mom.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna

Return to “JesssFam”