E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

Unread post by Pency »

Today, Ellie talks about wanting a Polaris RZR, covered to drive to Bonnie's when it's snowing. Mark my words, before winter is out they will have one.
CurbUrEnthusiasm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CurbUrEnthusiasm »

HelloSweetie wrote:According to SB, E&J have grown by 33k subs in the last 30 days. Something is clearly off if they still can't make it over 100K views some days. Are people being turned off right away? Maybe thumbnails with Ellie actually do better for some reason?
It's probably because everyone knows she is pregnant so they're expecting some sort of update or something. Idk why anyone would WANT to click on Ellie's face lol and hope to hear anything else but the baby.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Pency wrote:Today, Ellie talks about wanting a Polaris RZR, covered to drive to Bonnie's when it's snowing. Mark my words, before winter is out they will have one.
The whole time she was saying this I was thinking "What a wasteful idiot." How many times did they use that camper she HAD to have?
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

This delay in the vlogs and IG updates are so confusing!
So Ellie is staying home from church to potty train Calvin, but I’d bet when they were all outside playing he probably had an accident.
What is Jared so busy doing? He worked again after kids in bed, is that so he can wait on her all day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Bonnie, Ellie's sister just shared on instagram that her channel was demonetized. She mentioned it in a tasteful mature way.
We know how when E&J are criticized they talk about how "these videos are for us, for our memories..." yada yada yada. But if they are one day demonetized will they stop uploading or continue uploading since it's FOR THEM or will they stop because Jared isnt getting paid for his editing time? My opinion is that they would stop uploading if this happened to them.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Playsinrain wrote:Deep south here (GA) and its nuh-tivity here. Sometimes Nay-tivity but mostly the nuh version.
Not the right thread but i cannot STAND how Bryan says poinsettia, ive never ever heard them called pon-set-tee-ya before. I'm i just too southern? It's always been pon-set-ah here.
I'm from Ohio and we say poin-set-uh.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Pency wrote:Today, Ellie talks about wanting a Polaris RZR, covered to drive to Bonnie's when it's snowing. Mark my words, before winter is out they will have one.
Yep. Even though they fought a camper that they were going to use soooooo much that they used maybe twice. At least the RZR would probably be used since they have a lot of snow in Utah. But still...an unnecessary waste of money. Didn't they just buy that "new to them" car "SUPPOSEDLY" ONLY because they "needed 4 wheel drive for the winter"?!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Funnel vision was demonetized. They. Started a change.org to get answers from YT. Im not sure if they are with a network. They had deleted videos restored .. Thought all was well and it started happening all over again the next day.
Im avoiding twitter. I bought my daughter 2 vinyls of melanie martinez and its breaking my heart How this stuff is all over twitter.. My daughter is heartbroken and me reading more and more angry tweets isnt helping

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

amyfalafal wrote:Bonnie, Ellie's sister just shared on instagram that her channel was demonetized. She mentioned it in a tasteful mature way.
We know how when E&J are criticized they talk about how "these videos are for us, for our memories..." yada yada yada. But if they are one day demonetized will they stop uploading or continue uploading since it's FOR THEM or will they stop because Jared isnt getting paid for his editing time? My opinion is that they would stop uploading if this happened to them.
They would have an absolute hissy fit. I was actually coming here to comment on this. I also think Bonnie mentioned it in a tasteful way. She is admitting/acknowledging that their vlogs are their livelihood...but they don't sell themselves out to make money, they are genuine and "ordinary/relatable". Bonnie always does talk about how grateful they are for their viewers -- and she genuinely means it because she gets super emotional sometimes when talking about it. She and Joel both know that they are able to afford what they do and be able to both be home with their kids because of the viewers who take interest in their lives. Ellie and Jared say they are grateful but they absolutely don't mean it or show it through their words and actions. They just say it like a broken record because they think that will have them seen in a more favorable light to viewers. Yes, Bonnie and Joel may have some nice and go on nice trips...but they aren't complete show offs or ungrateful at all for what they have. I hope YouTube does get things sorted out for Bonnie's channel. I know some people don't like hers, but I do personally. They are genuine, honest, real, relatable people who have flaws. Bonnie doesn't act like she is perfect like Ellie and Jared try to. Bonnie is pretty much the only one in the Griffiths family I can stand to watch/follow closely. I really hope that Ellie and Jared get demonetized too...and for a long time. I mean, they had a while vlog today showing Calvin walking around in nothing but underwear. I get that potty training is a normal thing that everyone does, but there is no reason for a 2.5 year old to be shown to THOUSANDS of people or more in underwear. There are so many sick people out there. Whatever -- film those moments for your "personal memories", but please do not continue to share footage of your almost completely naked children.
RRTgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RRTgirl »

Mk1 wrote:
amyfalafal wrote:Bonnie, Ellie's sister just shared on instagram that her channel was demonetized. She mentioned it in a tasteful mature way.
They would have an absolute hissy fit. I was actually coming here to comment on this. I also think Bonnie mentioned it in a tasteful way. She is admitting/acknowledging that their vlogs are their livelihood...but they don't sell themselves out to make money, they are genuine and "ordinary/relatable". Bonnie always does talk about how grateful they are for their viewers -- and she genuinely means it because she gets super emotional sometimes when talking about it. She and Joel both know that they are able to afford what they do and be able to both be home with their kids because of the viewers who take interest in their lives. Ellie and Jared say they are grateful but they absolutely don't mean it or show it through their words and actions. They just say it like a broken record because they think that will have them seen in a more favorable light to viewers. Yes, Bonnie and Joel may have some nice and go on nice trips...but they aren't complete show offs or ungrateful at all for what they have. I hope YouTube does get things sorted out for Bonnie's channel. I know some people don't like hers, but I do personally. They are genuine, honest, real, relatable people who have flaws. Bonnie doesn't act like she is perfect like Ellie and Jared try to. Bonnie is pretty much the only one in the Griffiths family I can stand to watch/follow closely. I really hope that Ellie and Jared get demonetized too...and for a long time. I mean, they had a while vlog today showing Calvin walking around in nothing but underwear. I get that potty training is a normal thing that everyone does, but there is no reason for a 2.5 year old to be shown to THOUSANDS of people or more in underwear. There are so many sick people out there. Whatever -- film those moments for your "personal memories", but please do not continue to share footage of your almost completely naked children.
Agreed. I enjoy watching Bonnie. There is a dramatic difference between her channel and e&j. Being honest goes a long way!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:Funnel vision was demonetized. They. Started a change.org to get answers from YT. Im not sure if they are with a network. They had deleted videos restored .. Thought all was well and it started happening all over again the next day.
Im avoiding twitter. I bought my daughter 2 vinyls of melanie martinez and its breaking my heart How this stuff is all over twitter.. My daughter is heartbroken and me reading more and more angry tweets isnt helping

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Funnel Vision is awful. He has children commenting about how they wish they could send him money! He's all upset because big bad YouTube won't let him upload videos of his kids in the tub anymore. Boo hoo. He has little children who don't understand the issue all riled up about how Big Mean YouTube is "keeping" him from vlogging. They're not. They just demonetized the vlogs. He can still upload. Just maybe won't make a couple of million a year. Social Blade has his earnings still between $194K and 3.1 million a year. A couple of days ago, it was at zero. So I think he's ok. He has been making money off his children for years and maybe now the jig is up. These people were told that pedophiles were watching and embedding their images in websites, but they didn't listen or change anything. And now that YouTube is taking action, they're freaking out and whining. Apparently, the only way to get their attention is to hit them in the wallet.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
djcbcn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by djcbcn »

Bonnies whole channel was demonitised? I thought it was just certain videos youtube does that to.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

What was the name of the vlog with the baby butt incident? I can't find it but I may just be remembering the title wrong
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:What was the name of the vlog with the baby butt incident? I can't find it but I may just be remembering the title wrong
So i just went to look for it and it’s down!
Wonder how long they haven’t had it posted... the video the day before and the day after is there[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... ecf46a.jpg[/img]

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

calliepaige84 wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:What was the name of the vlog with the baby butt incident? I can't find it but I may just be remembering the title wrong
So i just went to look for it and it’s down!
Wonder how long they haven’t had it posted... the video the day before and the day after is there[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... ecf46a.jpg[/img]

It was still there a month or so ago when someone here asked for the title.

I bet Jared has been working hard today removing videos!
Amanda876
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amanda876 »

Weighing in on the pronunciation discussion - I am from Massachusetts and I've only heard it pronounced Nay-tivity.. and Poinsettia is Poin set ah or like I have always said it point set ah (lol with a T)... My sister always made fun of me for saying khakis with a long a (aaah) vs a short one (like in activity)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

But, but they did nothing wrong! Just ask them!

That's what Ellie said when someone mentioned it. "We did nothing wrong". And I found that even creepier than the incident itself. The idea that when confronted with it, she defended it, just stunned me. Not even defended it. There was nothing to defend, as far as she was concerned.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
procrass562
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by procrass562 »

Just here to comment on the mention of wanting a polaris... umm Ellie is wearing a new (I think) $800 Canada goose coat.

What the heck do you need an $800 coat for when you want to get a "covered" atv to ride a couple blocks to your sisters house...?

I'm all about a good winter parka for people who need it but Ellie goes outside an average amount in the winter.

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I am not that knowledgeable on these things but don't they have a four wheeler she could drive? I know its not safe for pregnant women but is what she's wanting safe? Especially with the demonetize issues there's no way Jared will agree to a big purchase. Its going to get nixed like the suv she wanted. Their days of getting big free stuff are over.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

pwuminhere wrote:I'm new here and it's been refreshing seeing a lot of people think the same as me about E and J. i'm just here to vent and rant about what i've been needing to say about them but didn't found any forum until now :). i've watched them for over 2 years and it sucks that they change a whole lot. now i just skip their part and calvin's and just go straight to the part that has jackson. he's such a cutie and i love him so much. but yeah, i've commented on a few video, giving them some constructive criticism but they blocked my comments. i literally spent an hour or two trying to see what they words they block. but even if i had spaces in every word in my comment, it turned out to be blocked. but they saw it and nothing can change that :D . and i've noticed calvin doesn't talk a whole lot, but it seems like they're doing nothing about it. and their vlogs are getting FKING boring... i swear, why is it always ellie and jared. like i want to see jackson, but all the attention is focused on them. no wonder the views are low.... people love jackson... god damn it.. and i also dont know why but i'm not really fond of calvin. i think it's just me being positive reinforced into not liking calvin... but yeah, you guys probably relate to me as well

Calvin is ugly af and hard to look at, thats why i dont like him

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”