2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

V is the least motherly mother I have seen on YT personally.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:V is the least motherly mother I have seen on YT personally.
You must never watch Anna saccone then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
VagrantRhapsody
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VagrantRhapsody »

She probably doesn't recognize that Charlie is behind because Lily was as well. Maybe to her, he's advancing at a normal rate. I wonder if the pediatrician has raised concerns about Charlie and she just isn't acknowledging them.
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
Beautifuldisaster wrote:“Hey lily, this is Charlie’s FIRST TIME EVERRRR seeing Santa! ... and this is your, uhhh, hmmm ...... 5th time. This is your 5th time seeing him.”

No, Vanessa. This is lily’s 6th Christmas. Smh.
It is her 6th Christmas but it might be her 5th time seeing Santa since she was so sick her first year alive. I don't remember if she took Lily to see Santa her first year or not
She has definitely taken lily every year. She has the last 5 years of photos on the first couple vlogmas video intros. Lily was nearly a year old her first Christmas in 2012. She was only really sick the first few months of her life.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

I don't think charlieis behind. I think he appears that way because he always has a binky in his mouth and v carries him in the car seat. He's not like a superstar with the physical milestones but he's not delayed IMO
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Didn't she film a sit down video with Britney weeks ago? What happened with that lol.
xst0opidkittie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xst0opidkittie »

Lol lol lol in her new Christmas tag with David video the question is real or artificial tree and David says fake if it's big and real if it's smaller, so Vanessa goes out and buys the biggest real tree she can find. Wtf

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

She photoshopped her nose to look smaller on the thumbnail again.
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

He just seems like a little lump. Like no personality, not playing or really moving around alot. I would guess he was 6-8 months old, not one.
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

When does Charly turn 1? Isnt a little early to be doing cake smash pics and posting them? And what is he supposed to be wearing?
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Compared to Addie, Charlie seems very behind. I don't think he says any words at all, if he did Vanessa would be plastering it everywhere.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

I just watched her purging video. She sucks at furniture placement. Lily’s headboard should be on the opposite wall where that giant castle was. Why would you want to walk into a room and bam, there is a bed. It makes the whole flow of the room really choppy. You have to walk around the bed to get to the other side of the room. If the head board was against the other wall, you would have a straight shot to the other side of the room from the door.

Same thing with her bedroom. The fancy wall is clearly for a bed to be against (the wall with the woodwork) but she has her tv on it. Having your bed on the same wall as your door gives off and anxious vibe because your back is essentially to the door and you’re looking behind you to see if someone is sneaking up on you. (Feng Shui)
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Febe wrote:I just watched her purging video. She sucks at furniture placement. Lily’s headboard should be on the opposite wall where that giant castle was. Why would you want to walk into a room and bam, there is a bed. It makes the whole flow of the room really choppy. You have to walk around the bed to get to the other side of the room. If the head board was against the other wall, you would have a straight shot to the other side of the room from the door.

Same thing with her bedroom. The fancy wall is clearly for a bed to be against (the wall with the woodwork) but she has her tv on it. Having your bed on the same wall as your door gives off and anxious vibe because your back is essentially to the door and you’re looking behind you to see if someone is sneaking up on you. (Feng Shui)

And she has drilled holes to hangs her tv and she plans on hanging Lily’s as well. The wood on her staircase is all scratched up. That is not going to be a cheap fix. She is RENTING! I would be so mad is one of my renters did that. She has zero respect for anyone. She is so trashy. That is a nice home she is renting. I wonder if her landlord or property manager watches her videos?

Herethere
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Herethere »

I dont think Charlie is that delayed also. However, it is the way V treats him and Lily. Like he is 24/7 in the car seat even when she goes to target, when she goes to bring lily from school, etc. he always held by a car seat not like she is holding him to put him in the car. And lily is always in her room playing upstairs by herself and V pretends that lily liked to be in her own little world, which is that what causes Lily delays this little girl have no one to speak to like a normal 5-6 years old child, her mom is always speaking to her like a 2 years old. At least britney is much better with her kids that they are playing in fromt of her eyes instead being in their room for 24/7, and they act like their age not like 3 years younger than what they are. (Sorry for the grammar mistakes, my English language isn’t my first).
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Charlie isn't behind for milestones. He is mostly on track. I do think she coddles him though so we will see if he turns out similar to Lily or not when he is older
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Yeah I was wondering what the hell Charlie was wearing for his cake smash photo shoot? They looked like size 0 to 3 month, too small, baby leggings.
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

Mel1011 wrote:She photoshopped her nose to look smaller on the thumbnail again.

Holy heck … I feel like she used to be more skilled at editing her face/nose lmao
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Yeah I was wondering what the hell Charlie was wearing for his cake smash photo shoot? They looked like size 0 to 3 month, too small, baby leggings.

This is probably like Lily’s clothing case, but the other way around: Instead of buying cheap clothes which are intentionally oversized so Lily may get a longer wear out of them, V is splurging on baby clothes that won’t fit Charlie for long – but he still has to wear them so the purchase would be worthwhile

//Double post?//
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

David looks like that butt ass ugly Mr.Noodle from Elmo with those moosh. Lose them !
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

marshmellow wrote:David looks like that butt ass ugly Mr.Noodle from Elmo with those moosh. Lose them !
Spot on Image “Ohhh Mr. Noodle!”

Return to “2011teenagemom”