HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:
GuavaMama wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... e03152.jpg[/img]

Some of Ruby’s video are showing up red. It’s also showing negative earnings. I wonder why their channel has a D -rating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds like they are hitting her. Some channels are only having some vlogs demonetized. Give it a day or two. E&J will start tweeting about how unfair it all is. And of course, take no responsibility for their own actions.
Funny. Their "success" is all due to their hard work, and God being happy with the way they live their lives. But things like this aren't their fault. It's all "so unfair", and people are just jealous haters.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
How can they complain though when the e aced like it's all for the memories? Based on recent comments I've seen, many minions seriously think they have income from other areas, and YT is a sacrifice they make to share their lives Image
GuavaMama
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by GuavaMama »

HelloSweetie wrote:

Some of Ruby’s video are showing up red. It’s also showing negative earnings. I wonder why their channel has a D -rating.

The D- is new! It's showing that they are -94 million views! That's the reason for the low grade Image
Oh ok I see why they are at D -. Ruby must be freaking out. Remember how upset she was over some other channel imitating their videos. She was like a little kid throwing a tantrum.

GuavaMama
Amateur
Amateur

lmmomSD wrote:

Sounds like they are hitting her. Some channels are only having some vlogs demonetized. Give it a day or two. E&J will start tweeting about how unfair it all is. And of course, take no responsibility for their own actions.
Funny. Their "success" is all due to their hard work, and God being happy with the way they live their lives. But things like this aren't their fault. It's all "so unfair", and people are just jealous haters.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I wonder if we can see if the channel is demonetized or just certain vlogs.

I would love to be a fly on the wall right. They must be freaking out.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Does anyone else think there's a part of Ellie that might be enjoying this? I mean, despite the threat that it could happen to her channel, but my guess is she thinks they are invincible and that Ruby and Bonnie are just somehow getting punished by God.
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

Ok, so hypothetically let’s say E+J get demonetised and YT won’t restore their account.. What do you think will happen with E+J?

Not only do they have a mortgage to pay, they now have a third child on the way so they’ll be a family of 5 plus a dog. Maybe they have some savings, maybe they don’t but even if they do, it’s not going to last forever.

So, do we think J would go back to Verizon (was that where he worked?) or would he try and find a job/start a business doing say videography?

Do you think that they would sell things like the camper and the new (used) car? Would E sell some of the expensive things she owns (like the $800 jacket someone mentioned earlier)?

If they get demonetised, I can’t see them continuing to upload even though they say it’s for us/the memories so we probably won’t have any idea what they’re actually doing with their lives lol. Oh to be a fly on the wall in family vloggers houses right now

GuavaMama
Amateur
Amateur

HelloSweetie wrote:Does anyone else think there's a part of Ellie that might be enjoying this? I mean, despite the threat that it could happen to her channel, but my guess is she thinks they are invincible and that Ruby and Bonnie are just somehow getting punished by God.
I think she is enjoying it. Even if it’s just a little. It must have definitely hit a nerve when their channel wasn’t doing well and Ruby was bringing in all those views and subs.

I remember a video when Ruby was riding the hover board for the first time and Ellie made a comment about Ruby being the oldest and always being good at everything she did.

CurbUrEnthusiasm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CurbUrEnthusiasm »

It was still there a month or so ago when someone here asked for the title.

I bet Jared has been working hard today removing videos![/quote]

They prob deleted it the second YT decided to crack down on child exploitation videos. They did it to save their own asses.

pun intended.[/quote]

I didn't mean to laugh as hard as I did - but I did and I'm not very sorry.
CurbUrEnthusiasm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CurbUrEnthusiasm »

GuavaMama wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
GuavaMama wrote:

The D- is new! It's showing that they are -94 million views! That's the reason for the low grade Image
Oh ok I see why they are at D -. Ruby must be freaking out. Remember how upset she was over some other channel imitating their videos. She was like a little kid throwing a tantrum.

Wow, the Griffiths women are not humble. Hasn't she heard that imitation is the biggest form of flattery?
Kay91_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kay91_ »

Not sure if this has been mentioned but has anyone heard of Patreon? I don't know that much about it other than a bunch of youtubers have started posting videos there because of this and to watch you have to sign up for a paid membership. I wonder if E&J, B&J and/or Ruby will get one soon.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Patreon is basically the viewers paying YouTuber's. I don't see little kids paying 5-10 youtube channels that are family vlog channels.
Be sides what would we ask e&j for.. Jackson footage?
I dont see her selling anything willingly. Even her makeup she gave away to church girls was used. #herpesforall
He better up his marketing game to get advertiser's to sponsor the vlogs.

My kids have a channel. Is just them being kids and it was demonetized for invalid click activity. Not sure how since my kids made no money and have like 40 subs- that are all family.
I wonder if those paid views and subs are what is causing this and they arent saying anything to save face.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Here's a rundown on the YT situation.

In March, advertisers started pulling out of YouTube after finding their videos running net to Isis recruitment videos and other inappropriate content. YouTube developed a bot to flag videos but cast a very wide net that hit a lot of people unfairly just based on tags, titles, or thumbnails. Individual videos were being demonetized.

Fastforward to now. It's come to light that a lot of videos on YouTube and YouTube Kids that are targeted at children (popular characters, bright colors, etc) actually depict violence and sexual content. Parents thought kids were watching innocent videos through the app, but upon further investigation found a shocking amount of inappropriate videos. These include things like characters pooping, spanking each other, shooting heads off, etc.

They also found a lot of inappropriate comments on videos featuring children, admiring them sexually. Because of these things YouTube is cracking down on inappropriate content aimed at children. This can be anything they feel is presented to children but contains material not suitable for them.

They're once again casting a wide net, but I can't help but agree in the case of family vloggers. Little kids shouldn't be watching the videos that E&J, Ruby, or even Bonnie put up on a regular basis. Not to mention that these videos are basically free content for pedophiles, and YouTube may be hesitant to monetize them at all in the future because of this. Only time will tell how this will play out but we may be seeing an end to the unregulated YouTube gravy train.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I wanted to add that YouTube may have taken down that baby butt video, not Jared, though that's also possible.

I watch a gaming comedy channel, Funhaus, that did an episode playing shitty Frozen flash games they found online. Their thumbnail was a cartoon image of Anna pregnant (from one of the games they played) and YouTube recently removed it. They said that it's not just flagged or demonetized, it's just straight up removed from their channel altogether because YouTube deemed it inappropriate. That may be what happened in this case.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:I wanted to add that YouTube may have taken down that baby butt video, not Jared, though that's also possible.

I watch a gaming comedy channel, Funhaus, that did an episode playing shitty Frozen flash games they found online. Their thumbnail was a cartoon image of Anna pregnant (from one of the games they played) and YouTube recently removed it. They said that it's not just flagged or demonetized, it's just straight up removed from their channel altogether because YouTube deemed it inappropriate. That may be what happened in this case.
I hope so. But with their delay we won't hear anything from E&J for a few more days. If they address it at all. And I'm assuming Ellie will be playing the victim card.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Kaylor1 wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:I wanted to add that YouTube may have taken down that baby butt video, not Jared, though that's also possible.

I hope so. But with their delay we won't hear anything from E&J for a few more days. If they address it at all. And I'm assuming Ellie will be playing the victim card.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Ellie will do what she does best when faced with something difficult....

She'll buy herself a new treat.

I 100% think she'll get herself that stupid Polaris or whatever it is she wants. Jared won't stop her. They knew about the potential for their channel to be hit when she said that if this has been going on awhile like RBF says. She just doesn't want to live in reality.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Mapped the distance between Bonnie and Ellie's and it's absurd that Ellie thinks she needs a covered 4 wheeler to drive there. It's a 6 minute drive by car, and a 35 minute walk. I realize Joel has driven his 4 wheeler there before, but he already owns one. Ellie just needs to drive there in the covered vehicle she already has.

It's all residential too. It's not like there is a rural shortcut she can take if she has an ATV
dw30
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dw30 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Mapped the distance between Bonnie and Ellie's and it's absurd that Ellie thinks she needs a covered 4 wheeler to drive there. It's a 6 minute drive by car, and a 35 minute walk. I realize Joel has driven his 4 wheeler there before, but he already owns one. Ellie just needs to drive there in the covered vehicle she already has.

It's all residential too. It's not like there is a rural shortcut she can take if she has an ATV Image
Forgive me for my ignorance. I’ve never lived in a location that snowed. What can a Polaris do that a car can’t do? If you have a working vehicle, why would you need a Polaris (especially for non off road circumstances).

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

dw30 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Mapped the distance between Bonnie and Ellie's and it's absurd that Ellie thinks she needs a covered 4 wheeler to drive there. It's a 6 minute drive by car, and a 35 minute walk. I realize Joel has driven his 4 wheeler there before, but he already owns one. Ellie just needs to drive there in the covered vehicle she already has.

It's all residential too. It's not like there is a rural shortcut she can take if she has an ATV Image
Forgive me for my ignorance. I’ve never lived in a location that snowed. What can a Polaris do that a car can’t do? If you have a working vehicle, why would you need a Polaris (especially for non off road circumstances).

You wouldn't. I live in Canada and we get far more snow than E&J do. It wouldn't even be legal to drive one in a residential area, let alone necessary.

It's just something else for Ellie to buy because she's seen her friends do it.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

dw30 wrote:

Exactly.

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

GuavaMama wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Does anyone else think there's a part of Ellie that might be enjoying this? I mean, despite the threat that it could happen to her channel, but my guess is she thinks they are invincible and that Ruby and Bonnie are just somehow getting punished by God.
I think she is enjoying it. Even if it’s just a little. It must have definitely hit a nerve when their channel wasn’t doing well and Ruby was bringing in all those views and subs.

I remember a video when Ruby was riding the hover board for the first time and Ellie made a comment about Ruby being the oldest and always being good at everything she did.

I was thinking of this last night, I wouldn't be surprised at all since she is a narcissist. I don't think she was happy that Bonnie became a popular yt mom, honestly.

Personal but my father is a narcissist. He used to have a good job making 50k a year, and made fun of people who had minimum wage jobs. Guess what he makes now? Under 20k a year because a minimum wage job is all he could get.

Karma is a bitch, and I can't wait for it to hit Ellie.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

HelloSweetie wrote:
natalka81 wrote:While I agree that the underwear, toilet training, bathtime photos, and all others that showed children in various states of undress were extremely troubling (and that Bonnie isn't innocent in this), why is it that her channel has to get demonetized when the others' don't? Maybe I'm just cranky because she's the one I really like, and the others not so much, but also I think I'm upset because kids like Ollie and Finn are essentially working for their parents. They seem more and more scripted every day. Ollie rarely looks happy or engaged in anything, and always seems to be looking off camera for someone to tell him what expression he should be wearing on his face. I mean, there have got to be labour laws in place for this kind of crap! I don't think E&J are nearly as bad for this (although they are certainly worse in the underwear-showing department) but it seems evident that a huge overhaul of youtube guidelines and regulations is necessary. Whatever happens, I think it would be sad to lose Bonnie and Joel. The others I can do without. Might (a very faint might) give them more time to focus on doing things that kids at that level of development actually benefit from rather than just tearing open boxes filled with plastic toys and/or comforting their mothers. *And I'm aware the demonetization stuff may actually have little to do with the underwear vlogs..
I completely agree. Bonnie isn't guilt free, but she is by no means the worst either.

Is it stuff like this that YT is going after though? I thought the problem was in vlogs that weren't advertiser friendly, or that snuck inappropriate content into vlogs directly marketed to children with the intent to scare/traumatize? Does anyone have the specifics on what exactly YT is trying to do to make videos safer for children? I thought the idea was to protect the viewers, and didn't get the impression they were concerned about the children being vlogged at all.
It was my understanding that advertisers are also worried about their ads running alongside videos that exploited the children being filmed as well. "Several major advertisers have said they will suspend advertising campaigns on YouTube after their ads were found displayed with videos that had racked up millions of views by depicting children in threatening or compromising situations. Many of those viewing and commenting on the videos have been described as pedophiles." https://finance.yahoo.com/news/major-ad ... 55864.html

Return to “Ellie and Jared”