Kish
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

Unread post by Kish »

queentee20 wrote:
hey girl hey007 wrote:YouTube rewind dropped today, what will Bryan's excuse for not being in it again this year? I mean he was invited to the Grammy's after all!
TBH if I were them I’d be pissed off because there’s people in the rewind who don’t have as many subs as them! BUT the fact that they didn’t get invited must say a lot about them because let’s face it there’s people with less subs yet they were invited? And the excuse of not inviting family vloggers doesn’t apply because both brataley and saconejoleys were in it. Idk how they choose who’s in or not but their pickings were certainly off this year. PEWDIEPIE was even left out!!! PEWDIEPIE!! .... says a lot

YouTube Rewind often includes international/non-American creators in their Rewinds who might have smaller followings than big American ones. The Bratayley family has way more subscribers than the Bumps, the SacconeJolys might’ve been in it for the aforementioned internationality, and PewDiePie was likely not featured due to the multiple controversies that have been linked to him this past year

Bratayley is more successful, the SacconeJolys had a baby this year … what do the Dumps have to offer for 2017?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

Catching up and YTers can deny being in the rewind, I know Shane Dawson does every year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

Ah, jeez, look at the dogs watching them have fun

Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

I really enjoyed this Ollie-moment though :toad:
(I hope it wasn’t scripted)

Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

//My apologies for the GIF- and general spam!//
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

spacekitty wrote:Catching up and YTers can deny being in the rewind, I know Shane Dawson does every year

This is absolutely true but i don't think for a SECOND that B&M would opt out of something like that. They love that attention wayyyy too much.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:
spacekitty wrote:Catching up and YTers can deny being in the rewind, I know Shane Dawson does every year

This is absolutely true but i don't think for a SECOND that B&M would opt out of something like that. They love that attention wayyyy too much.
Oh I agree! This was more about other big youtubers being discussed. Sorry for not clarifying!

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Idk what this says about my YT watching or how much i pay attention to pop culture in general, but i just watched the rewind and um.. the only people i knew in that video were Bunny, Rob & Corrine from Threadbanger, Christine/SimplyNailogical and those annoying ass Paul boys (thanks 12 year old daughter and all her friends for introducing me to THAT hell.) oh and that kid that danced with Katy Perry. I did appreciate the slime/floor is lava/hot knife references though, i got a chuckle out of those.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kish wrote:I really enjoyed this Ollie-moment though :toad:
(I hope it wasn’t scripted)

totally OT but does anyone know where their stockings are from? I'm sure i can't afford them but they are cute and I was interested in looking...
Marley+Oden
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Marley+Oden »

There is going to be a Christmas album.. missy posted about them singing for it on IG
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Marley+Oden wrote:There is going to be a Christmas album.. missy posted about them singing for it on IG
More money flushed down the drain.. Make it rain Bryan.. make it rain...
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Marley+Oden wrote:There is going to be a Christmas album.. missy posted about them singing for it on IG
Isn’t it a little late to be creating an album? Christmas is in a little over 2 weeks.
Maybe not though, they don’t do anything all day so they have enough free time

100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

Another late vlog. I think the only time they've uploaded on time during the last couple of weeks is the day they posted the ad.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

spacekitty wrote:
Isn’t it a little late to be creating an album? Christmas is in a little over 2 weeks.

Yep. Most artists release their Christmas music around Thanksgiving or right after.

kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

lmmomSD wrote:
amyfalafal wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Not saying the midwife wasn't crappy at all, just that Missy knew the Castor oil was a sketchy idea and was all for it. She even went for that walk around Disneyland hoping dehydration and heat would cause cramps and kick her into labour. She gets little sympathy fdom me for what happened with Finn at 30+ hrs because she agreed to all the poor choices and was clearly driving the bus before that. I don't believe for a second that Bryan pushed her to go that far and just failed to step in for her. Missy had to ask Mimi to help her figure out how she felt about things, and I completely think Mimi failed to step in for Missy because she was following her plan.

I work in surgical bookings and a doctor isn't going to perform a csection without a surgical consent from the mother. 30+ hrs is irrelevant. Bryan, Mimi, Papa, couldn't have made that call for Missy, and maybe they tried to tell her and she wouldn't hear it? We just don't know. I just don't think someone can knowingly be all for doing something the wrong way, but then cry foul when it bites them in the ass. Don't hire someone sketchy because you like their "off the cuff" ideas, but then act surprised when they give substandard care.

Just my opinion.
Wow, if this is all true that is real shit. I'm a midwife in Australia. We have to go to university and get our Bachelor of Midwifery which is taught parallel to the Nursing degree. The clinicals are just different towards the end of the degree, and some requirements like following pregnancies, etc. Midwives here work with the woman, take responsibility for the birth WITH the woman. They make decisions together not for each other. Midwives deliver babies in public hospitals here, and OBs are around but not necessary unless the mother or bub is considered high risk. This wouldn't have happened in Australia. Im from California originally, and moved to Australia and I associated midwives to hippies and uneducated witches lol. Then with my first pregnancy I saw a midwife as per public medicare system. That pregnancy ended in our first son who was stillborn at 40w9d. It was for "medically unknown" reasons as we didn't want an autopsy, though blood tests were done and clear of genetic issues. I know that in the US, t be a certified midwife, you dont need a degree, but you need to pass a few tests. Which it's completely amature in my opinion. Tests are hard, but nothing like a 3-4 year university education. My friends and family in the US see me as that kind of midwife unfortunately, they dont understand that Canadian, GB and AU midwives are far more professional and educated than in the US.
Anyway, caster oil would NEVER be advised professionally. I had one mother ask about it, and I advised nipple stimulation and walking. Missy sounded desperate to have a VBAC and that's such a huge decision, and at the hospital I work at, women are supported with that decision, but are advised every-single-appointment- that a VBAC may not happen, and that they should be aware that if the bubba is in distress or in labour for an unsafe period of time (like Finn!) an OB would do an emergency c-section. Hospital policy is to prepare women with the idea that VBAC may not work. We support them through the decision, do what we can, if it works out thats great if it doesn't they are at least prepared. Missy was in complete denial and I have never said it about anyone but she was completely selfish in the last moments of labor with Finn. She would have definitely had PPD afterwards, maybe still, as she was devastated with the outcome of her desired labour. I get it, I see it all the time. It's a natural feeling that is separate from the love you have for the child you birthed. (thats a separate topic which we know through how she treats Finn).
Where did you hear that to be a certified midwife in the US that you don't need a degree? You need a BSN, to pass the RN, and advanced training-- you need a Master's degree. And _then_ you take the exams. You definitely need a degree.

It doesn't apply to Missy's situation, because she was at UCSD, which only works with CNM's, but in rural areas, you get these back country midwives, like the Duggar women try to be, and they can really screw things up. Some of them are great, but I saw some scary things working in PICU in Texas.
Personal, sort of: This one baby was a VBAC home birth,(which most certified midwives wouldn't want to do) and they had to do CPR on him when he was born. Didn't call 911. "Midwife" gave them potassium supplements and Bach Flower Rescue Remedy for him! They brought him to the ER a week later with neonatal sepsis. We saved him, but I wonder if he had any long term problems.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
You only need a nursing degree to become a CNM, not a CPM

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

100midas wrote:
spacekitty wrote:

Yep. Most artists release their Christmas music around Thanksgiving or right after.

Seems like a last minute effort to try and pay for the lavish Christmas they are going to inevitably have. Gotta make some $$ before those January credit card statements come rolling in! I can't understand how he thinks this will be a profitable endeavor though, i don't think he's ever broke even from any of his albums.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

There is no way in hell Bryan made that cage.. Thanks Poppa!!!
This whole thing is insanely stupid.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PS. Ollie is horribly bad at delivering scripted lines. Like REALLY bad...
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Playsinrain wrote:Idk what this says about my YT watching or how much i pay attention to pop culture in general, but i just watched the rewind and um.. the only people i knew in that video were Bunny, Rob & Corrine from Threadbanger, Christine/SimplyNailogical and those annoying ass Paul boys (thanks 12 year old daughter and all her friends for introducing me to THAT hell.) oh and that kid that danced with Katy Perry. I did appreciate the slime/floor is lava/hot knife references though, i got a chuckle out of those.
The only one I was actually happy to see was DeFranco. YT has been snubbing him since rewind started, and he’s one of the OG YTers. I recognized Gabby Hannah, NikkiTutorials, Hannah Hart and the ones you mentioned. There were a lot of new and international YTers this year.
:roll:
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Theirmom wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Idk what this says about my YT watching or how much i pay attention to pop culture in general, but i just watched the rewind and um.. the only people i knew in that video were Bunny, Rob & Corrine from Threadbanger, Christine/SimplyNailogical and those annoying ass Paul boys (thanks 12 year old daughter and all her friends for introducing me to THAT hell.) oh and that kid that danced with Katy Perry. I did appreciate the slime/floor is lava/hot knife references though, i got a chuckle out of those.
The only one I was actually happy to see was DeFranco. YT has been snubbing him since rewind started, and he’s one of the OG YTers. I recognized Gabby Hannah, NikkiTutorials, Hannah Hart and the ones you mentioned. There were a lot of new and international YTers this year.
There were also a lot of non YTers as well... Like Jimmy Kimmel and a bunch of Vine stars.

Funny how YT will snub their own creators.

Return to “Daily Bumps”