myka stauffer

lilith
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: myka stauffer

Unread post by lilith »

placebo wrote:I'm kind of curious as to where do they get the money from. For a 1 parent income household, they spend a lot. I don't think youtube pays that much at their level of subscribers. Maybe they're living off credit cards?

I think J has a decent job. Isn't he an engineer? Ohio's cost of living isn't that high either. Also, assuming now that Hux is their "child", they probably filed for child disability checks from the gov. I'm sure M gets child support checks from Kova's dad too and then the side cash from Youtube.

If you consider those 5 variables, I think they're pretty "rich".
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Does Jim work from home or is he on some sort of parental leave since bringing Huxley home?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
XYZ
Talker
Talker

Unread post by XYZ »

I read in vlog comments that Jim works at Honda USA Marysville, if it's true then he could be on parental leave or work from home or flex time or job share or a combination. That Honda facility has really good benefits. And the pay isn't bad because the cost of living is low in the Columbus area.
lilith
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilith »

XYZ wrote:I read in vlog comments that Jim works at Honda USA Marysville.

Did a little research and it looks like the Honda plant pays it's engineers pretty good (esp since Ohio's cost of living is low).

LOL! at the "strong logic and judgment skills". I'm SURE J wears the pants when he's at work... he has to...please, God... let him AT LEAST wear the pants and have a voice at work...

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

So now they are duck taping Huxleys thumb poor baby [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 8526e3.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mama bear
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mama bear »

webbygurl626 wrote:So now they are duck taping Huxleys thumb poor baby [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 8526e3.jpg[/img]

Wtf! They are such pieces of shit. Who duck tapes a child’s thumb when he’s sucking on it for comfort, seeing as how his whole life has been turned upside down. There are way more methods than this. That’s going to hurt his skin, not to mention if he has a possible allergy to the adhesive in the tape.

babymama101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by babymama101 »

If they’re duck taping his them why not do kovas and jakas aswell?

lilith
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilith »

Bc Hux is her "poor little orphan Chinese" dog that she saved so she can do what ever, however she wants to him.

That's bullshit and it's abuse. If they're showing that on camera, I wonder how they really treat him when it's off.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

As someone who sucked their thumb, i'm glad they're doing something. It causes SOOOOOO many problems down the road. The said they're looking for others ways for him to self soothe. No mean for him to mess up his palate and possibly need surgery. It could also affect his future speech. The is one thing I support for them. They also consulted with a dentist.

Now I have no idea why they let Kova and Jaka do it though. All of them should have outgrown it by now.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

seriously7 wrote:As someone who sucked their thumb, i'm glad they're doing something. It causes SOOOOOO many problems down the road. The said they're looking for others ways for him to self soothe. No mean for him to mess up his palate and possibly need surgery. It could also affect his future speech. The is one thing I support for them. They also consulted with a dentist.

Now I have no idea why they let Kova and Jaka do it though. All of them should have outgrown it by now.
Yes it’s great they are doing something but duck tape that is just cruel, why they don’t get him a chewie to bite on he is obviously very oral and it wouldn’t mess up his teeth!

Mama bear
Amateur
Amateur

I feel bad for Huxley. They don’t seem to give two shits about that child. He’s been with them almost 3 months and they have yet to try to meet him half way. They are forcing him into speech therapy when the doctors said wait longer. He’s not speaking because HE CANT FUCKING UNDERSTAND YOU.

Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

webbygurl626 wrote:So now they are duck taping Huxleys thumb poor baby [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 8526e3.jpg[/img]

Did they edit that out!?!?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

Noturavemom wrote:

The vlog is mysteriously 20 seconds shorter!!!

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

Mama bear wrote:I feel bad for Huxley. They don’t seem to give two shits about that child. He’s been with them almost 3 months and they have yet to try to meet him half way. They are forcing him into speech therapy when the doctors said wait longer. He’s not speaking because HE CANT FUCKING UNDERSTAND YOU.

He hasn't even been with them for that long, she posted a 7 week update four days ago and in the description she says he's been with them a little over a month. So I think it's probably like 2 months now, they need to give him more time to adjust. I think they're really impatient with him (ESPECIALLY Myka) and that's why they're rushing this thumb sucking thing. If he has stopped the rocking to self soothe then that's great, why rush the other stuff? He'll get there, but expecting a child who doesn't speak your language, has been taken from everything he was comfortable with and then forcing this new life onto him.. It's just not going to happen overnight and I think they had very different expectations of how this would go.
Mama bear
Amateur
Amateur

Noturavemom wrote:
Noturavemom wrote:

The vlog is mysteriously 20 seconds shorter!!!

They cut it out

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Haha seriously they deleted it, hey since u guys read here how about explaining why u would duct tape a child’s hand in the first place!!!

amf2224
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amf2224 »

Literally cannot believe they put on a brace for sweet Huxley, but the oldest child sucks her thumb throughout the whole vlog!?

Mama bear
Amateur
Amateur

If they duck tape a 2 yr olds hand they should be duck taping the 6 yr old as well... oh wait Myka would never do that to her precious biological children.

PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PissedOutDQ »

The duct tape looked like it was on top of the brace. But still, should find another solution.

Omg like the oldest daughter sucks her thumb constantly. How do they not even say anything about it? She is way too old to be doing that. And I know I've seen the other two bio-kids do it as well, but at least they're younger.

Put a brace on all of them if you're gonna do it to Huxley, don't pick and choose who needs to stop.
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

Myka; you are a self obsessed sociopath. You treat Huxley like a dog and when you referred to him as the "cutest Chinese boy" you made me sick. I know you read here so I hope you know that we all see through your stupid veil of a perfect Christian mom.

That whole Huxley thumb thing really pushed me over the fucking edge! Take away a comfort of his but it's perfectly fine for your 6-7 year old to do it? Wtf? Treat all your kids the same!

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”