JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt105)

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Kitina13 wrote:
OkayBih wrote:At this point, I'm interested when she will change her sheets...? Is she ever gonna do it? :?
How do you know she hasn't?? Not being snarky just curious lol do they look dirty or something?
I was wondering the same thing. I am lazy so I wash my sheets once or twice a week, but instead of folding I put them back on the bed. I hate folding sheets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KidsCatsChaos
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by KidsCatsChaos »

Chatabox wrote:
KidsCatsChaos wrote:100k is just the base salary though right? It’s not including ads, so I wonder how much the ads are paying?
100k also seems accurate with the thought process of salary x3 for buying a home of the home was 301k

All money made from YouTube directly is through ad revenue. There’s no “base salary” as such. If she doesn’t make videos and get ad views, then she won’t get paid. She can make extra money through sponsorships and paid videos, but that comes from the advertiser directly (ABC Mouse, Disney, Payless shoes ect) and not from YouTube.
No, I know. I mean if this is her supposed salary from just YouTube what does she made in Sponsorship. I know if she doesn’t make videos, she won’t get paid. I was just putting it in traditional job jargon. Base salary plus bonus.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

There is no way Jess is in agony every day with her back, my Mum has a bad problem and can only walk for 10 minutes and has to sit down. She can only drive for 20 mins and then she's in a lot of pain. She sure as hell cant run, jump on a trampoline and do the splits!!!!! Sorry but I think she's exaggerating.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

About the pain: everyone handles it differently and it’s not the same for everyone.

Why do people care about her sheets? I have used the same set of sheets/bedspread for like five years, just wash them once a week and put them back on. It’s weird that people nag about how much she’s spending then also make digs about her having the same sheets for a year.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I bet one of the reasons a doctor doesn't want to agree to doing surgery for her is because they don't think she's willing to make the life style changes. Normally before major surgery like this, they want to see you're willing to make positive improvements. Otherwise those same people will get the surgery, not do the work after surgery and then bitch that they didn't get the results they wanted.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Shawn2011 wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:Ughh her 1 year update video irked me so much.

1. She says no apnea alarms in about 5 months. Well you ain't going to get an alarm if you don't use the machine that monitors.

2. Complains about how much pain she is in due to her stomach. And uses it as an excuse to as why she won't go to the gym. Yet we see her multiple times jumping in the trampoline park and doing splits and what not.

3. Says she hates complaining. But complained about back pain just prior. And we have listened to her complain and whine over being "so" sick for the last week or so.
Yeah that back pain thing is total bullshit. People with terrible back pain don't bounce around on trampolines or take endless unnecessary car trips to Target.
My boyfriend can barely swim because of his back pain, so I hope her insurance sees her videos and denies all of her claims

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
trumputin wrote:
kellynicole wrote:
I have lived in California my entire life and I’ve never heard that pronunciation (although it could be more of a NorCal thing).

Also, has this bitch ever heard of dry shampoo?!

Nah, SoCal. Most Californians don't hear how weird they speak until i point it out. Like pronouncing "egg" "ayg". It's actually just a west coast thing. You can hear it in Tati's videos and ItsJudyTime too. It's hard to hear an accent when you have it lol
Omg how does the rest of the country pronounce egg? Lol sorry for being off topic but I had no idea people say it differently

Haha that one is true. Many (not all) other people say “ehg”. But I can say for certain I have never said peeenk Image

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

twomommies wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:Ughh her 1 year update video irked me so much.

1. She says no apnea alarms in about 5 months. Well you ain't going to get an alarm if you don't use the machine that monitors.

2. Complains about how much pain she is in due to her stomach. And uses it as an excuse to as why she won't go to the gym. Yet we see her multiple times jumping in the trampoline park and doing splits and what not.

3. Says she hates complaining. But complained about back pain just prior. And we have listened to her complain and whine over being "so" sick for the last week or so.
Yeah that back pain thing is total bullshit. People with terrible back pain don't bounce around on trampolines or take endless unnecessary car trips to Target.
My boyfriend can barely swim because of his back pain, so I hope her insurance sees her videos and denies all of her claims

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Even if she has good days, most people with chronic pain won't take the risk of paying for it by being laid up the next several days, just to jump in a bounce house.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

When she planned Lilia, the plan was the get a show. When she planned Kyson and kaden, the plan was to trap drake and make him work for her so she can be a stay at home mom. It didn’t seem to work since drake cheated on her so she planned Landon to make sure he will stay with her the mother of his 3 kids.
When she planned addie the plan was to have more views and an excuse to not go back to school.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:About the pain: everyone handles it differently and it’s not the same for everyone.

Why do people care about her sheets? I have used the same set of sheets/bedspread for like five years, just wash them once a week and put them back on. It’s weird that people nag about how much she’s spending then also make digs about her having the same sheets for a year.

Umm.. because it is nasty ? She has a history of bed bugs. The main issue is she most likely NEVER washes them. We all know Jess and her cleanliness !
AbbyClare
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AbbyClare »

Lyanna wrote:When she planned Lilia, the plan was the get a show. When she planned Kyson and kaden, the plan was to trap drake and make him work for her so she can be a stay at home mom. It didn’t seem to work since drake cheated on her so she planned Landon to make sure he will stay with her the mother of his 3 kids.
When she planned addie the plan was to have more views and an excuse to not go back to school.
When she planned Lilia, she thought it was the way to get the picture-perfect family with her first love. I think she was a good student, got good grades and was popular with teachers (she mentioned that in her Draw My Life video) and she wanted to show everyone that it could be done, that she could have it all, the husband, the beautiful baby, the dedicated family life. In her head she would get to be super mom supported by loving and hard-working Gabe and soon noone would ask why she didn't go to college or get a job because she was running this perfect happy family that clearly needed and fulfilled her. Then Gabe realized his mistake and took off and that was it with her grand plan.. until Drake showed up and she had another shot at it. So she tried to trap him with the twins and then Landen hoping to keep him and get him to be faithful but obviously that didn't wor out either. I agree that she planned Addie merely for views and because she wants to tie Chris to her.
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

AbbyClare wrote:
Lyanna wrote:When she planned Lilia, the plan was the get a show. When she planned Kyson and kaden, the plan was to trap drake and make him work for her so she can be a stay at home mom. It didn’t seem to work since drake cheated on her so she planned Landon to make sure he will stay with her the mother of his 3 kids.
When she planned Lilia, she thought it was the way to get the picture-perfect family with her first love. I think she was a good student, got good grades and was popular with teachers (she mentioned that in her Draw My Life video) and she wanted to show everyone that it could be done, that she could have it all, the husband, the beautiful baby, the dedicated family life. In her head she would get to be super mom supported by loving and hard-working Gabe and soon noone would ask why she didn't go to college or get a job because she was running this perfect happy family that clearly needed and fulfilled her. Then Gabe realized his mistake and took off and that was it with her grand plan.. until Drake showed up and she had another shot at it. So she tried to trap him with the twins and then Landen hoping to keep him and get him to be faithful but obviously that didn't work out either. I agree that she planned Addie merely for views and because she wants to tie Chris to her.
She's clearly got some childhood trauma that really should have been dealt with a therapist as opposed to jumping from one baby daddy to the next. I don't know the full extent of her childhood but the separated parents and stuff could play a huge factor in it. She longed for that perfect white picked fence life with a house full of children, a wonderful husband, and her being the perfect SAHM.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:About the pain: everyone handles it differently and it’s not the same for everyone.

The fact that she even has sheets on that bed is an improvement lol.

kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

What happened to yesterday’s video? I thought she was getting it up this morning

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 313cc3.jpg[/img]

It’s cold enough for a big, fuzzy jacket but not cold enough for socks or a hat?

#JesssLogic

Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

jcait00 wrote:Did this bitch truly call a one year old "such a good mom"???? Why oh why can't they just play with dolls like normal kids without one of Jess's dumb ass comments?
Getting her ready for teen pregnancy early Image

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

I'm over here dying at the fact that Amber picked up a dirty diaper and threw it away. And she looked kinda pissed off, I wonder what huge mess she was hiding from the camera. She really is a lazy scumbag.
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

I rolled my eyes when she showed the kids' lunches. Those "lunches" are nothing to show off. The fruits are okay (I would only do one serving because fruits are high in sugar), but the fish crackers and prepackaged muffins? That's not a lunch lmao. She's doing a horrible job of feeding her kids healthy meals. Those anemic kids need some iron rich foods as well as vegetables and protein.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

Jess logic. It’s freezing, moaning about being cold all day, rushing out to Walmart to buy a heater. But wearing a t shirt. Put a jumper on you maniac.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

love how Alpine sat on his ass in the same spot on the couch literally all day

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”