Emysere
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheSmellyVaJayJay | Part 13

Unread post by Emysere »

entrancingtay wrote:
Emysere wrote:Ew is this Keren or someone close to her because gross. Her kids are both the ugliest kids I’ve ever seen in my life. Landon looks like a big eyed gorilla, Jackson is just not cute at all. His teeth make him look like he can bite through metal. Keren and Khoa are both really unattractive especially Khoa. Kyra and Oscar are at least somewhat attractive. Alaya is cute because her personality. You never see her crying she is just always so happy despite her parents being the lazy people they are. Levi is also a relatively joyful baby and he isn’t extremely behind like Jackson. In my opinion, Khoa fucked the kids up they are NOT cute at all. I just can’t. They are just not cute. Everyone has their opinions yes but stop trying to make Jackson and Landon being cute a thing because it will NEVER happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wtf? I hope you're trolling. I'm no fan of Keren and Khoa either but explicitly saying that HE screwed up his kids' looks is bordering on racist. It's not really an opinion that needs to be shared about two babies. Obviously no-one can deny they screwed up Jackson's teeth but apart from that they're cute kids. I agree their personalities can't be compared to Levi and Alaya though. But jeez lay off the 'u' word. It's seriously disgusting to say that about children who didn't ask for their lives and faces to be plastered all over Youtube.
I’m not the slightest bit racist and pointing out the fact the Khoa is ungodly unattractive is not racist, but Khoa can put on black face and think it’s funny and I’m the “racist”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

You've also been posting that Keren is unnattractive, you're not blaming her genes on how her babies look?? Oh yeah sorry, it may have been due to you saying a 9 month old resembles a gorilla. That also comes across as a little racist.

I've no idea about Khoa putting on black face? I didn't say that's not racist...
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 9bfb98.jpg[/img] Hey, Keren you think they need a bigger box and I think you need to learn what it truly means to be humble. No need to post every time you do a good deed. I swear she has the ugliest personality and I seriously can't stand her!

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Lillouiepooie wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 9bfb98.jpg[/img] Hey, Keren you think they need a bigger box and I think you need to learn what it truly means to be humble. No need to post every time you do a good deed. I swear she has the ugliest personality and I seriously can't stand her!

bets that most if not all of those are gifts from subscribers/family members that she never bothered to open.

Mama bear
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mama bear »

spaghettisaus wrote:I wonder how Keren’s dad was like. She must take after her dad because Nonnie is the complete opposite. Nonnie actually cooks and cleans, has a job and seems like a total sweetheart.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Not to mention Nonnie had 3/4 girls (I can’t remember) raised them all pretty much on her own as a single mom. Worked 2/3 jobs and came home and cooked and cleaned. All she wanted was to be a stay at home mom and I was sad when she said “that’s all I wanted but no one would let me” and like someone else has said Keren has that opportunity and pisses it away. She has no excuse other than laziness for not cooking and cleaning for her family. She’s even said “I don’t cook because I don’t like to cook” Image

Mama bear
Amateur
Amateur

entrancingtay wrote:
Emysere wrote:Ew is this Keren or someone close to her because gross. Her kids are both the ugliest kids I’ve ever seen in my life. Landon looks like a big eyed gorilla, Jackson is just not cute at all. His teeth make him look like he can bite through metal. Keren and Khoa are both really unattractive especially Khoa. Kyra and Oscar are at least somewhat attractive. Alaya is cute because her personality. You never see her crying she is just always so happy despite her parents being the lazy people they are. Levi is also a relatively joyful baby and he isn’t extremely behind like Jackson. In my opinion, Khoa fucked the kids up they are NOT cute at all. I just can’t. They are just not cute. Everyone has their opinions yes but stop trying to make Jackson and Landon being cute a thing because it will NEVER happen.

Wtf? I hope you're trolling. I'm no fan of Keren and Khoa either but explicitly saying that HE screwed up his kids' looks is bordering on racist. It's not really an opinion that needs to be shared about two babies. Obviously no-one can deny they screwed up Jackson's teeth but apart from that they're cute kids. I agree their personalities can't be compared to Levi and Alaya though. But jeez lay off the 'u' word. It's seriously disgusting to say that about children who didn't ask for their lives and faces to be plastered all over Youtube.
I’m not the slightest bit racist and pointing out the fact the Khoa is ungodly unattractive is not racist, but Khoa can put on black face and think it’s funny and I’m the “racist”.

Pretty sure that was a face mask. They make black face mask it’s called charcoal in no way does that make him racist. Chill.

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

ckks wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 9bfb98.jpg[/img] Hey, Keren you think they need a bigger box and I think you need to learn what it truly means to be humble. No need to post every time you do a good deed. I swear she has the ugliest personality and I seriously can't stand her!

bets that most if not all of those are gifts from subscribers/family members that she never bothered to open.

omg I didn't even think about that until you mentioned it. Those poor subscribers are such idiots. I bet they are praising her for doing a good deed when in reality it's all the crap they send.

Mama bear
Amateur
Amateur

entrancingtay wrote:
Mama bear wrote:
entrancingtay wrote: Wtf? I hope you're trolling. I'm no fan of Keren and Khoa either but explicitly saying that HE screwed up his kids' looks is bordering on racist. It's not really an opinion that needs to be shared about two babies. Obviously no-one can deny they screwed up Jackson's teeth but apart from that they're cute kids. I agree their personalities can't be compared to Levi and Alaya though. But jeez lay off the 'u' word. It's seriously disgusting to say that about children who didn't ask for their lives and faces to be plastered all over Youtube.

Pretty sure that was a face mask. They make black face mask it’s called charcoal in no way does that make him racist. Chill.

Considering the fact whoever posted made a racist name I’m positive it was not a face mask. Still not acceptable regardless, he would probably be upset if he saw someone put tape on their eyes to look Asian.

What..? If someone took his picture when he used the mask and made a racist comment that doesn’t make HIM racist. I’ve never seen him paint his face black and make a racist joke. So idk where you are getting this from.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

entrancingtay wrote:

Didnt mean to thank at all!! I agree that your insinuations were borderline racist. Do you have somethig against asians?

millercoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by millercoop »

entrancingtay wrote:
Mama bear wrote:
entrancingtay wrote: Pretty sure that was a face mask. They make black face mask it’s called charcoal in no way does that make him racist. Chill.

Considering the fact whoever posted made a racist name I’m positive it was not a face mask. Still not acceptable regardless, he would probably be upset if he saw someone put tape on their eyes to look Asian.

What..? If someone took his picture when he used the mask and made a racist comment that doesn’t make HIM racist. I’ve never seen him paint his face black and make a racist joke. So idk where you are getting this from.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 52dee9.png[/img]

It’s racist and distasteful on both parts. I can’t understand why an Asian who is also a minority like a black person would undermine. If it was Keren who had a “black mask” everyone would go insane. Double standards are never ok.

He’s not wearing a mask...? That’s his skin. It’s from the lighting and filter. He can’t help that it made his skin look dark??? Are you serious? Lmao

Louzah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Louzah »

entrancingtay wrote:
Mama bear wrote:
entrancingtay wrote: Pretty sure that was a face mask. They make black face mask it’s called charcoal in no way does that make him racist. Chill.

It’s racist and distasteful on both parts. I can’t understand why an Asian who is also a minority like a black person would undermine. If it was Keren who had a “black mask” everyone would go insane. Double standards are never ok.

I always thought that was just a tan and bad lighting? Maybe I'm being naive?

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

entrancingtay wrote:
Mama bear wrote:

Are you guys sure that’s not the filter and a tan making him look v dark? And id say taylor is the racist one for posting it with thay caption

Mama bear
Amateur
Amateur

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
entrancingtay wrote:
Mama bear wrote: Considering the fact whoever posted made a racist name I’m positive it was not a face mask. Still not acceptable regardless, he would probably be upset if he saw someone put tape on their eyes to look Asian.

Are you guys sure that’s not the filter and a tan making him look v dark? And id say taylor is the racist one for posting it with thay caption

It is the filter. I assumed this was coming from him using a mask in one of the vlogs. I don’t follow her on Instagram. He didn’t make the comment. So therefore that doesn’t make him racist it makes Taylor racist. But he has very tan skin added with the black and white filter and the fact it looks like it was taken at night and he was in a shadow it’s going to make him look even darker than he is.

millercoop
Talker
Talker

entrancingtay wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 2135d0.png[/img]

He is just as guilty as her for the comment which makes me strongly believe it is not the lighting. I’m not racist at all. I am actually one of the very few white people wanting equality for everyone.

If you look at Taylor’s hand and arm it is just as dark as Khoa. It is the lighting and filter that is making him look so dark, he’s not wearing a mask. That was also an ignorant comment on your part. There are many white people that want equality.

Mama bear
Amateur
Amateur

Mama bear wrote:
entrancingtay wrote:

It is the filter. I assumed this was coming from him using a mask in one of the vlogs. I don’t follow her on Instagram. He didn’t make the comment. So therefore that doesn’t make him racist it makes Taylor racist. But he has very tan skin added with the black and white filter and the fact it looks like it was taken at night and he was in a shadow it’s going to make him look even darker than he is.

Also this was taken 3 almost 4 years ago. Jesus talk about dragging up old bullshit. Lmao

millercoop
Talker
Talker

entrancingtay wrote:
entrancingtay wrote: Wtf? I hope you're trolling. I'm no fan of Keren and Khoa either but explicitly saying that HE screwed up his kids' looks is bordering on racist. It's not really an opinion that needs to be shared about two babies. Obviously no-one can deny they screwed up Jackson's teeth but apart from that they're cute kids. I agree their personalities can't be compared to Levi and Alaya though. But jeez lay off the 'u' word. It's seriously disgusting to say that about children who didn't ask for their lives and faces to be plastered all over Youtube.

Didnt mean to thank at all!! I agree that your insinuations were borderline racist. Do you have somethig against asians?

I have something against anyone who tries to undermine someone else.

Undermine someone else? You called a child a gorilla and “the ugliest kids you’ve ever seen”. Just stop.

millercoop
Talker
Talker

entrancingtay wrote:
millercoop wrote:
entrancingtay wrote: Didnt mean to thank at all!! I agree that your insinuations were borderline racist. Do you have somethig against asians?

I have something against anyone who tries to undermine someone else.

Undermine someone else? You called a child a gorilla and “the ugliest kids you’ve ever seen”. Just stop.

I’ve never brought up race. I’ve never called them Asians I’ve never even said anything about them being white but as I remember there was a thread named kkandtheasiankids or something but I’m the bald person. The kids are ugly yes but I never said it was because they are Asian. What a joke.

1. Being racist isn’t the only thing that makes someone a bad person. You’re extremely ignorant. Calling an innocent child a gorilla can also make you a bad person. I don’t know why you only seem to see race in everything.
2. The thread was named that as a play on Keren always pointing out that her children are half Asian, not as a dig at their race.
3. KHOA DID NOT DO BLACK FACE. It is obviously the picture, get that through your head.

doveminibites
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doveminibites »

entrancingtay wrote:
Mama bear wrote:
Mama bear wrote: Are you guys sure that’s not the filter and a tan making him look v dark? And id say taylor is the racist one for posting it with thay caption

Also this was taken 3 almost 4 years ago. Jesus talk about dragging up old bullshit. Lmao

So if I but on black face and make up a black name then insinuate I’m African but do it 4 years ago that makes it ok? Would the fact that I was racist be deleted? Wtf. I don’t see how anyone can justify this unless you are racist as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Yes his comment about being African was stupid and ignorant but in the actual picture was not black face? Khoa already has medium colored skin so bad lighting is going to make him look darker than he actually is? Especially in comparison to Taylor and Keren who look white as hell. I’m not justifying his comment or the picture but comparing minority children who didnt ask for their lives to put on youtube to gorillas and monkey is just as bad? You’re not a saint either and only brought up it as a way to justify the fact you’re comments aren’t racist and that Khoa actually is. Just because you can recongize someone who has been ignorant comments doesn’t exempt you from making them.

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Calling innocent kids gorilla and blame their dad for it. Hmm
Then go on to put the “he said, she said” blame.Girl it’s what you said.
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

entrancingtay wrote:
Newmomma wrote:Calling innocent kids gorilla and blame their dad for it. Hmm
Then go on to put the “he said, she said” blame.Girl it’s what you said.
It’s not a blame game. I take accountability because like I said I’ve never known it was racist to call Asians monkeys. I don’t have a problem admitting fault.

Why do you want to compare looks of anyone, let alone a baby, to an animal? Need not always have to be about race.
Makes it worse when you target only khoa and find keren pretty. How you find that wrinkly moon faced with upside down mouth with bitchy attitude attractive is beyond me!
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Soooo... isn’t it so annoying that Keren doesn’t cook?

Return to “KKandBabyJ”