Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheSmellyVaJayJay | Part 13

Unread post by doveminibites »

entrancingtay wrote:
doveminibites wrote:
entrancingtay wrote:
Also this was taken 3 almost 4 years ago. Jesus talk about dragging up old bullshit. Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So if I but on black face and make up a black name then insinuate I’m African but do it 4 years ago that makes it ok? Would the fact that I was racist be deleted? Wtf. I don’t see how anyone can justify this unless you are racist as well.

Yes his comment about being African was stupid and ignorant but in the actual picture was not black face? Khoa already has medium colored skin so bad lighting is going to make him look darker than he actually is? Especially in comparison to Taylor and Keren who look white as hell. I’m not justifying his comment or the picture but comparing minority children who didnt ask for their lives to put on youtube to gorillas and monkey is just as bad? You’re not a saint either and only brought up it as a way to justify the fact you’re comments aren’t racist and that Khoa actually is. Just because you can recongize someone who has been ignorant comments doesn’t exempt you from making them.

I have never known anyone to equate calling an Asian kid a gorilla racist? I always thought I was calling black people animals racist. Sorry must be an unwoke white girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Literally no one cares that you’re white? If you were really “woke” you could admit your mistakes and move on. You called them gorillas then blamed their genetics on Khoa who is Asian and because he isn’t black that makes it ok? I think instinuating that anyone who is poc looks like an animal is inherently ignorant and problematic.

katvoncheetos
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by katvoncheetos »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 213f9f.jpg[/img].
Exfoliate keren!!!! Jeeeeez.......

Mama bear
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mama bear »

entrancingtay wrote:
millercoop wrote:
entrancingtay wrote: Didnt mean to thank at all!! I agree that your insinuations were borderline racist. Do you have somethig against asians?

I have something against anyone who tries to undermine someone else.

Undermine someone else? You called a child a gorilla and “the ugliest kids you’ve ever seen”. Just stop.

I’ve never brought up race. I’ve never called them Asians I’ve never even said anything about them being white but as I remember there was a thread named kkandtheasiankids or something but I’m the bald person. The kids are ugly yes but I never said it was because they are Asian. What a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
entrancingtay wrote:
Mama bear wrote:
Mama bear wrote: Are you guys sure that’s not the filter and a tan making him look v dark? And id say taylor is the racist one for posting it with thay caption

It is the filter. I assumed this was coming from him using a mask in one of the vlogs. I don’t follow her on Instagram. He didn’t make the comment. So therefore that doesn’t make him racist it makes Taylor racist. But he has very tan skin added with the black and white filter and the fact it looks like it was taken at night and he was in a shadow it’s going to make him look even darker than he is.

Also this was taken 3 almost 4 years ago. Jesus talk about dragging up old bullshit. Lmao

So if I but on black face and make up a black name then insinuate I’m African but do it 4 years ago that makes it ok? Would the fact that I was racist be deleted? Wtf. I don’t see how anyone can justify this unless you are racist as well.

I’m not justifying anything? I don’t stalk old ass photos from 4 years ago to find things to bitch about or read thru the comments. Ok he said something racist. Like I said I’m not wasting my time going back 4 years and then wasting even more time scrolling through all the comments. You justified that what he said was racist. I agree. It is. But he didn’t paint himself black. Thats what everyone is trying to get through your head and the point that you continuously ignore. It’s a filter. Taylor made the first racist comment and then he followed it up with an even more racist comment.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

I couldn't even read this crap because of all the messed up quote trees

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
shadylady
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shadylady »

entrancingtay wrote:Let me introduce myself, Hello everyone! My name is Mackenzie and I am a grad student. This semester I was tasked with writing a thesis about anything, I just had to make it the best paper I’ve ever written. With that being said, I chose unconscious stimuli and racism. I chose this topic because I have a black fiancé and my family who absolutely adore him still unconsciously stereotype him after 3 years. With my thesis I wanted to prove everyone, even the ones of us who do not think we have a racist bone in our body is somewhat prejudice to people of color. It’s the way we are wired sad to say. I chose that photo and comment of Khoa to prove the point that regardless of his comment everyone would only point out that fact that I’m a racist for talking about him and his kids and ignore his wrongs. I was correct. But, thanks to all of you I also recognized that I had an unconscious stimulus response against Asians that I had no idea would pop up. Backstory on that I dated an Asian (Conrad) before my fiancé (Matthew). Matt and I have always been friends and Conrad would always call him a monkey or the n word or some other disgusting slang. So needless to say I broke up with Conrad and dated Matthew and found my soulmate. So thanks to you all I proved my theory and noticed something in myself I guess I never got over. Anyway, thanks for providing me with good content to make an excellent paper and also a lingering problem I have in myself.

wtf

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

entrancingtay wrote:
shadylady wrote:
entrancingtay wrote:Let me introduce myself, Hello everyone! My name is Mackenzie and I am a grad student. This semester I was tasked with writing a thesis about anything, I just had to make it the best paper I’ve ever written. With that being said, I chose unconscious stimuli and racism. I chose this topic because I have a black fiancé and my family who absolutely adore him still unconsciously stereotype him after 3 years. With my thesis I wanted to prove everyone, even the ones of us who do not think we have a racist bone in our body is somewhat prejudice to people of color. It’s the way we are wired sad to say. I chose that photo and comment of Khoa to prove the point that regardless of his comment everyone would only point out that fact that I’m a racist for talking about him and his kids and ignore his wrongs. I was correct. But, thanks to all of you I also recognized that I had an unconscious stimulus response against Asians that I had no idea would pop up. Backstory on that I dated an Asian (Conrad) before my fiancé (Matthew). Matt and I have always been friends and Conrad would always call him a monkey or the n word or some other disgusting slang. So needless to say I broke up with Conrad and dated Matthew and found my soulmate. So thanks to you all I proved my theory and noticed something in myself I guess I never got over. Anyway, thanks for providing me with good content to make an excellent paper and also a lingering problem I have in myself.

wtf

Do I need to explain what a thesis is?

no lol. i think the wtf was pretty obviously rhetorical and more like WHY tf here?

Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

Didnt mean to thank at all!! I agree that your insinuations were borderline racist. Do you have somethig against asians?

I have something against anyone who tries to undermine someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

That's rich
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

katvoncheetos wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 213f9f.jpg[/img].
Exfoliate keren!!!! Jeeeeez.......

ImageImageImage I thought the same! The spots where she uses concealer are so obvious!!!!!! That doesn't go away with exfoliation. She needs chemical peeling asap.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
SecretService
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SecretService »

Wow. What a totally believable cover up. Image

Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

Let me introduce myself, Hello everyone! My name is Mackenzie and I am a grad student. This semester I was tasked with writing a thesis about anything, I just had to make it the best paper I’ve ever written. With that being said, I chose unconscious stimuli and racism. I chose this topic because I have a black fiancé and my family who absolutely adore him still unconsciously stereotype him after 3 years. With my thesis I wanted to prove everyone, even the ones of us who do not think we have a racist bone in our body is somewhat prejudice to people of color. It’s the way we are wired sad to say. I chose that photo and comment of Khoa to prove the point that regardless of his comment everyone would only point out that fact that I’m a racist for talking about him and his kids and ignore his wrongs. I was correct. But, thanks to all of you I also recognized that I had an unconscious stimulus response against Asians that I had no idea would pop up. Backstory on that I dated an Asian (Conrad) before my fiancé (Matthew). Matt and I have always been friends and Conrad would always call him a monkey or the n word or some other disgusting slang. So needless to say I broke up with Conrad and dated Matthew and found my soulmate. So thanks to you all I proved my theory and noticed something in myself I guess I never got over. Anyway, thanks for providing me with good content to make an excellent paper and also a lingering problem I have in myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]wtf

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk[/quote]

no lol. i think the wtf was pretty obviously rhetorical and more like WHY tf here?

My professor grades us better if we go above and beyond and I was already reading here before. He’s about us having originality in our rhetorical expression.

So you were trolling! Haha good luck reformulating that mess of a debate for your 'thesis'.
Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

entrancingtay wrote:
Emysere wrote:Let me introduce myself, Hello everyone! My name is Mackenzie and I am a grad student. This semester I was tasked with writing a thesis about anything, I just had to make it the best paper I’ve ever written. With that being said, I chose unconscious stimuli and racism. I chose this topic because I have a black fiancé and my family who absolutely adore him still unconsciously stereotype him after 3 years. With my thesis I wanted to prove everyone, even the ones of us who do not think we have a racist bone in our body is somewhat prejudice to people of color. It’s the way we are wired sad to say. I chose that photo and comment of Khoa to prove the point that regardless of his comment everyone would only point out that fact that I’m a racist for talking about him and his kids and ignore his wrongs. I was correct. But, thanks to all of you I also recognized that I had an unconscious stimulus response against Asians that I had no idea would pop up. Backstory on that I dated an Asian (Conrad) before my fiancé (Matthew). Matt and I have always been friends and Conrad would always call him a monkey or the n word or some other disgusting slang. So needless to say I broke up with Conrad and dated Matthew and found my soulmate. So thanks to you all I proved my theory and noticed something in myself I guess I never got over. Anyway, thanks for providing me with good content to make an excellent paper and also a lingering problem I have in myself.

wtf

My professor grades us better if we go above and beyond and I was already reading here before. He’s about us having originality in our rhetorical expression.

So you were trolling! Haha good luck reformulating that mess of a debate for your 'thesis'.[/quote]

It’s not going to be reformulated it’s going to be quote for quote I don’t know if you’ve ever been to grad school but any successful thesis is a raw one.
Also it’s not a cover up if I didn’t like Asians I would own it lmao.

Ooh look at little miss entitled 'white girl'. Yeah you're not the only one who's been to grad school. I've never heard of a thesis comprising of a gazillion messy ytmd posts but good for you. Good luck to the professor who'll have to read it word for word, even most of us couldn't keep track. And for someone who was purely 'researching' you sure are getting bitchy that not everyone is buying your story.
Last edited by Emysere on Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Oh my god, no one gives a flying fuck. Stop spouting bollocks and clogging the thread up. Jeeesus.

eta: aimed at whoever the thesis person is.
rouge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rouge »

entrancingtay wrote:
Emysere wrote:Let me introduce myself, Hello everyone! My name is Mackenzie and I am a grad student. This semester I was tasked with writing a thesis about anything, I just had to make it the best paper I’ve ever written. With that being said, I chose unconscious stimuli and racism. I chose this topic because I have a black fiancé and my family who absolutely adore him still unconsciously stereotype him after 3 years. With my thesis I wanted to prove everyone, even the ones of us who do not think we have a racist bone in our body is somewhat prejudice to people of color. It’s the way we are wired sad to say. I chose that photo and comment of Khoa to prove the point that regardless of his comment everyone would only point out that fact that I’m a racist for talking about him and his kids and ignore his wrongs. I was correct. But, thanks to all of you I also recognized that I had an unconscious stimulus response against Asians that I had no idea would pop up. Backstory on that I dated an Asian (Conrad) before my fiancé (Matthew). Matt and I have always been friends and Conrad would always call him a monkey or the n word or some other disgusting slang. So needless to say I broke up with Conrad and dated Matthew and found my soulmate. So thanks to you all I proved my theory and noticed something in myself I guess I never got over. Anyway, thanks for providing me with good content to make an excellent paper and also a lingering problem I have in myself.

wtf

So you were trolling! Haha good luck reformulating that mess of a debate for your 'thesis'.[/quote]

It’s not going to be reformulated it’s going to be quote for quote I don’t know if you’ve ever been to grad school but any successful thesis is a raw one.
Also it’s not a cover up if I didn’t like Asians I would own it lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]A successful thesis is a well researched one.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

Whateverumean wrote:Do you guys remember the bramty situation where she told that keren was bitching about Kyra and didn’t know how to react!
I thought she never named who she es talking about? Many people assumed it was about Keren talking shit about Karlee

millercoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by millercoop »

This is so pathetic lol. Can we get this girl removed or something? This is no longer on topic at all.

rouge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rouge »

millercoop wrote:This is so pathetic lol. Can we get this girl removed or something? This is no longer on topic at all.

Agreed. Literally made an account for (as she claims) testing a theory for a research paper. No need to clog up the entire thread with this unrelated shit.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

rbyrolg wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:Do you guys remember the bramty situation where she told that keren was bitching about Kyra and didn’t know how to react!
I thought she never named who she es talking about? Many people assumed it was about Keren talking shit about Karlee

I read it somewhere could be wrong. She said 2 big you tubers who are bffs.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Since when does research include calling babies gorilla? Poor Landon. I really like him especially when he makes stank face at keren. :D wish they played with him as well.
doveminibites
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doveminibites »

entrancingtay wrote:
millercoop wrote:This is so pathetic lol. Can we get this girl removed or something? This is no longer on topic at all.

Lol are you ready to go back to being a mo life internet warrior judging someone for spending money they get from you having no life and watching them

is this for your research project too? Image

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

entrancingtay wrote:

Lol are you ready to go back to being a mo life internet warrior judging someone for spending money they get from you having no life and watching them

Oh, piss off already you sanctimonious plank.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”