JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt105)

LittleBitOfKaitlynn
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlynn »

I’m so bummed I lost the password to my old account and had to make a new one, besides that, Adopt is one and Jesss isn’t pregnant yet? A true Christmas miracle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Muffins that come in a package, Goldfish and an abundance of fruit. What a balanced and healthy lunch! Those kids must have so much energy, especially after a full night of sleep. I bet they can hardly wait to come home and have another delicious and filling home cooked dinner and an appropriate bed time routine. Parents, take notes!

KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

Well at least she had the good sense to get those eyelashes fixed.

But gee, MAYBE she should've used that popped ball as a lesson about picking your toys instead of just saying "oh well" and buy new ones :roll:
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

I'm so cold. It's so cold. It's cold....cold cold cold. WHile she's standing there in a short sleeve shirt. Try a hoodie you idiot and stop complaining.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

But guys she doesn't like to complain. She told us so.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

She went to Wal-Mart on a whim and dropped around $200 on heaters and garland. Their spending is insane. They also went out to lunch.
heyyyhi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyyhi »

Doesn’t a weekly appointment to get her eyelashes done take up more of her time than the two minutes every morning to put on mascara?
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

I love how Kyson said No. when Jess asked if they would forgive her from running over the basketball.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Amber looks so sick of Jess' shit
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

heyyyhi wrote:Doesn’t a weekly appointment to get her eyelashes done take up more of her time than the two minutes every morning to put on mascara?
Yes. Plus she has to comb and condition them daily aparently. Plus they still look awful.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

marshmellow wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:About the pain: everyone handles it differently and it’s not the same for everyone.

Why do people care about her sheets? I have used the same set of sheets/bedspread for like five years, just wash them once a week and put them back on. It’s weird that people nag about how much she’s spending then also make digs about her having the same sheets for a year.

Umm.. because it is nasty ? She has a history of bed bugs. The main issue is she most likely NEVER washes them. We all know Jess and her cleanliness !
How do you know she doesn’t wash them? If I was a vlogger I doubt I’d be showing me doing laundry?

jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Shawn2011 wrote:Amber looks so sick of Jess' shit
Imagine someone saying, "WHAT'S UP, FAM?!?!?!" when they're introduced at YOUR wedding... I feel for ya, Amber.
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt105)

Unread post by daisy1000 »

I don’t know if this has been addressed already but why doesn’t Addie doesn’t have a bedtime? All of the other kids go to bed but the one child who needs the MOST sleep is up at all hours of the night like a newborn!
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

RedRuby wrote:
caligirl96 wrote:
SJSx3 wrote:
She's going to waste so much money in that house and they will outgrow it so quick. They should have waited till they could of got a house with more bedrooms/bathrooms or at least a house they could easily add an extension on to.
I agree. They should’ve kept renting and Chris should’ve kept working so that they could save save save and get a house that has more room. In Modesto you can get a house like that around $350 and up. They are putting way too much money on the House and won’t make any of it back if they sell. Unless they are going to rent it out
But i do agree that with all the extra money they spent fixing it they could've gotten a house with an extra bedroom. The kids may all like to sleep together now but that won't always be the case. Older kids will want a bit of privacy
Well, back when she bought the house, we all had a discussion, whether this was the right timing for them and most people thought it was one of her smartest ideas. I always thought she downgraded enormously from her rented house. No pool (convenient excuse to run to Mimi every chance she gets in the summer) and she had/has to renovate practically everything, let alone all the moving costs for each of the houses she has ever lived in.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

The weather is in the low 30ies? The first time I'm jealous of Jess, it's way below that where I live XD
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

daisy1000 wrote:I don’t know if this has been addressed already but why doesn’t Addie doesn’t have a bedtime? All of the other kids go to bed but the one child who needs the MOST sleep is up at all hours of the night like a newborn!
Here's my guess: Jess has never been one to enforce bedtimes until the older kids started going to school. Addie doesn't go to school. And bedtimes and nap times are harder to enforce because Addie sleeps in Jess and Chris's bed and she is constantly being disturbed because they walk in and out of their bedroom.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Don’t know if this has been mentioned, but I just saw it on my recommendations, why is the thumbnail of her and Gabe????? And it bothers me that it says “our 7th baby” i doubt Chris would ever consider Lilia and the twins as his babies, just like Jess with Chris’ boys.

Ijustwantedtocomment
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ijustwantedtocomment »

It seems like she is the one doing everything and getting almost no sleep. Getting the kids up, dressed, fed, takes them to school and back, more food, shopping, laundry.... She films all day and I am sure it takes her a few hours to edit, given that she prob. has hours of footage. With all those pregnancies inlc. the twins and her muscle separation she must be in pain to bend or sit for too long or whatever. What she has going for her is a high tolerance for mess and noise.
Than there is the huge sloth that lounges around the house doing things occasionally like putting a decoration up or unpacking a big box. She settled for Chris and the more time goes by it is apparent he is just there to live at her expense, not do shit around the house or help with the kids while slowly getting fat. He could learn to cook and clean up! It pissed me off so much he was just there rolling in his couch nest casually ignoring the horrible mess that clearly includes shitty diapers and than finally letting her go to the store.
In a couple of yrs he will be the creepy fat guy with inappropriate comments and a wife who acts over the top to try and mask all the shit underneath the surface.
She can be annoying but damn I wish she could find a better way to deal with the issues other than blabbing like a chatterbox in a terrible pitch!
Also, stop buying so much plastic shit you do not need and save up for that surgery! Given how much of a nothing Chris contributes I would have saved up the money for it and not buy him expensive stuff he apparently earns by denting the couch with his ass.
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Are these the new notebooks she bought on Black Friday? Smh.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... e6822b.jpg[/img]

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
marshmellow wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:About the pain: everyone handles it differently and it’s not the same for everyone.

Why do people care about her sheets? I have used the same set of sheets/bedspread for like five years, just wash them once a week and put them back on. It’s weird that people nag about how much she’s spending then also make digs about her having the same sheets for a year.

Umm.. because it is nasty ? She has a history of bed bugs. The main issue is she most likely NEVER washes them. We all know Jess and her cleanliness !
How do you know she doesn’t wash them? If I was a vlogger I doubt I’d be showing me doing laundry?

I said she "most likely" never washes them. Just like how we all know she rarely takes a bath, rarely washes hair or cleans house. Come on, are you new to her thread or her fan ?

Return to “JesssFam”