OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

aspynferris
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Unread post by aspynferris »

Lyanna wrote:Kyra has the right to invite everyone she wants to in her own house. We don’t know shit about kyla, what she does, why she is here and what are her problems. One of th very few things I respect kyra for is letting her door open for an old friend in need a not airing her non YouTuber friend’s dirty laundry all over the internet.
Exactly. Regardless of Kyra’s past, she’s trying to be a good friend. I’m sure Oscar gets tired of having Kyla around the house but Oscar seems very hospitable of family and friends. I can’t imagine him being mad that they’re helping someone Kyra clearly cares a lot about. We don’t at all know what’s going on and it’s none of our business. Kyra is being respectful not airing her friends dirty laundry
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

chatty wrote:I cannot get that Jingle Bells intro out of my head, does anyone know where I can find the full version of the song?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would check out DJ Quads on SoundCloud. That's where they get most of their songs (and most vloggers)

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

aspynferris wrote:
Lyanna wrote:Kyra has the right to invite everyone she wants to in her own house. We don’t know shit about kyla, what she does, why she is here and what are her problems. One of th very few things I respect kyra for is letting her door open for an old friend in need a not airing her non YouTuber friend’s dirty laundry all over the internet.
Exactly. Regardless of Kyra’s past, she’s trying to be a good friend. I’m sure Oscar gets tired of having Kyla around the house but Oscar seems very hospitable of family and friends. I can’t imagine him being mad that they’re helping someone Kyra clearly cares a lot about. We don’t at all know what’s going on and it’s none of our business. Kyra is being respectful not airing her friends dirty laundry
I agree!! So many people just assume so much on here, I know I have to and I just have to remind myself... We don’t really know and assuming makes and ass out of u and me!
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

Megan is apparently Kyla's best friend (Megan talks about it in her latest vlog), so yeah it's not a coincidence. They both share Kyla as a friend which apparently caused tension between Kyra and Megan, they did/do not like each other at all. All very strange...[/quote]

My head is starting to hurt trying to keep up with all these random people Kyra mentions or features.

I’m still am some what new here... I have been noticing some similarities in another channel I watch, SnowflakeForest, she is one of Karlee’s friends (Karlee is Keren’s friend and Keren, I’m sure most know is Krya’s friend) and Kyra seems to vlog a lot of the same things she does like within a couple or a few days after her. I don’t know if this is just a YouTube Mom thing or Kyra just looks for other small channels to get ideas from?! Kyra did say though she was struggling on knowing what to vlog. Her and Oscar do such a great job, I just feel like the needed some change up after doing it so long and it seems to be working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote][/quote]

Today is a great example of it. SnowflakeForest’s vlog opened with Lucas playing with train tracks and Krya’s Snapchat shows Levi playing with them. I know they are both boys & it is a common toy. It just seems all YouTubers just copy each other these days and the bigger channels feed off the little channels for new content ideas.
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
jellyxbean wrote:
caligirl96 wrote: What video is this in??
Her latest forever 21 haul, the sheer black floral top

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
she's wearing a bralette with it? it's a hideous shirt but you cant see her nipples lol
Not to be weird, but yeah you can a little bit. The petal on the bralette doesn't cover her nip the whole way lol but whatever, it's not the end of the world

cklein31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cklein31 »

Here's a crazy and wild suggestion: childproof your cupboards & microwave & then maybe Levi won't take your make up all over the house or put toys in the microwave. Just a thought.

cklein31
Informer
Informer

Also Kyra mentioned her 'nip slip' on the haul video at the end of today's vlog & just said she thought the pattern of the bra covered her nips but she doesn't really care that it didn't bc she was feeling herself.

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

I wonder how’s she doing in school. Considering now the time for all assignment deadlines and finals. She’s uploading videos on both channels, going out(sledding),with no Kyla now she’s supposed to manage the kids as well and prepare for the holidays.
Mama bear
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mama bear »

Why do they think it’s so funny and cute for him to put toys in the microwave? What if he manages to actually idk start the damn thing with toys inside

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

cklein31 wrote:Here's a crazy and wild suggestion: childproof your cupboards & microwave & then maybe Levi won't take your make up all over the house or put toys in the microwave. Just a thought.

Crazier idea. Watch your child Kyra. Smh....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
cklein31
Informer
Informer

Mama bear wrote:Why do they think it’s so funny and cute for him to put toys in the microwave? What if he manages to actually idk start the damn thing with toys inside Image

Oh don't worry! She actually addressed that, didn't you hear? "One day he's gonna actually learn how to work the microwave and blow it and himself up! *laughs and talks about other stuff*" Image

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

cklein31 wrote:
Mama bear wrote:Why do they think it’s so funny and cute for him to put toys in the microwave? What if he manages to actually idk start the damn thing with toys inside Image

Oh don't worry! She actually addressed that, didn't you hear? "One day he's gonna actually learn how to work the microwave and blow it and himself up! *laughs and talks about other stuff*" Image

How do you baby proof that microwave? (not sticking up for her. he needs taught NOT to put stuff in there before he does figure out how to turn it on) just curious with that being at his level and no way to really gate off the whole kitchen with it being open concept in there. my son is just starting to get mobile enough to where I have to really start thinking about going crazy with the baby-proofing and my microwave is up on the counter thankfully, but I've never even seen any so low to the floor. that's so weird to me. maybe they need to think about finding a different spot for their microwave while the kids are little like a countertop or under the cabinet one, because I honestly don't know the solution to that one other than not laughing it off and trying to teach him not to put things in there but no guarantee he'll listen and that makes me uneasy.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

ckks wrote:
cklein31 wrote:

How do you baby proof that microwave? (not sticking up for her. he needs taught NOT to put stuff in there before he does figure out how to turn it on) just curious with that being at his level and no way to really gate off the whole kitchen with it being open concept in there. my son is just starting to get mobile enough to where I have to really start thinking about going crazy with the baby-proofing and my microwave is up on the counter thankfully, but I've never even seen any so low to the floor. that's so weird to me. maybe they need to think about finding a different spot for their microwave while the kids are little like a countertop or under the cabinet one, because I honestly don't know the solution to that one other than not laughing it off and trying to teach him not to put things in there but no guarantee he'll listen and that makes me uneasy.

Personally, I only baby proofed the cabinet with all of my cleaning supplies in it and electrical outlets. Teaching toddlers not to touch things they shouldn’t be touching can be a little time consuming but if you’re consistent they get the hint and leave things alone.
Levi puts things in the microwave because no one stops him. If Kyra doesn’t want him putting things in the microwave she should get down on his level, tell him no and make him get his toys out and make him put his toys away. Repeat process. He’s a smart kid, he will stop playing with it after he is told off a couple of times.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

staceybrax wrote:
ckks wrote:
cklein31 wrote:

Personally, I only baby proofed the cabinet with all of my cleaning supplies in it and electrical outlets. Teaching toddlers not to touch things they shouldn’t be touching can be a little time consuming but if you’re consistent they get the hint and leave things alone.
Levi puts things in the microwave because no one stops him. If Kyra doesn’t want him putting things in the microwave she should get down on his level, tell him no and make him get his toys out and make him put his toys away. Repeat process. He’s a smart kid, he will stop playing with it after he is told off a couple of times.

I just hope she does so and he gets that it's off limits before he figures out how to turn it on and starts a fire. They should've set those limits from the get go cause I feel like it's harder to correct the behavior now that he's been allowed to do it for months now. I remember seeing quite awhile ago that he'd been putting their tupperware in there so he's been playing with it for awhile now. I really hate that these parents just ignore so much in terms of safety, because I'd really hate to see something horrible happen for them to take child safety seriously.

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

They make these little locks that use 3m sticky tape to lock things like that. I have one on my oven door.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Mama bear
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mama bear »

staceybrax wrote:
ckks wrote:
cklein31 wrote:

She doesn’t like telling him “no” so basically she lets him do shit that he really shouldn’t be doing because telling him no will hurt him Image

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

ckks wrote:
cklein31 wrote:

They have microwave locks

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Ilovecats wrote:
ckks wrote:
cklein31 wrote: Oh don't worry! She actually addressed that, didn't you hear? "One day he's gonna actually learn how to work the microwave and blow it and himself up! *laughs and talks about other stuff*" Image

just googled them. I've never seen one lol. and apparently some newer fancy microwaves have child lock features built in too. fancy lol. who knew?

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

ckks wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:
ckks wrote: How do you baby proof that microwave? (not sticking up for her. he needs taught NOT to put stuff in there before he does figure out how to turn it on) just curious with that being at his level and no way to really gate off the whole kitchen with it being open concept in there. my son is just starting to get mobile enough to where I have to really start thinking about going crazy with the baby-proofing and my microwave is up on the counter thankfully, but I've never even seen any so low to the floor. that's so weird to me. maybe they need to think about finding a different spot for their microwave while the kids are little like a countertop or under the cabinet one, because I honestly don't know the solution to that one other than not laughing it off and trying to teach him not to put things in there but no guarantee he'll listen and that makes me uneasy.

just googled them. I've never seen one lol. and apparently some newer fancy microwaves have child lock features built in too. fancy lol. who knew?

I didn't know they existed either until I got blessed with a very stubborn child that gets into everything lol just saying "no" doesn't work for him

mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

He is going to get up one morning at 3am and turn the microwave on with toys in there and start a fire. But its okay, cause its cute that he plays with the microwave

Return to “OKBaby”