• Advertisement

JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt105)

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby Lyanna » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:41 am

When she planned Lilia, the plan was the get a show. When she planned Kyson and kaden, the plan was to trap drake and make him work for her so she can be a stay at home mom. It didn’t seem to work since drake cheated on her so she planned Landon to make sure he will stay with her the mother of his 3 kids.
When she planned addie the plan was to have more views and an excuse to not go back to school.
Lyanna
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby marshmellow » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:45 am

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:About the pain: everyone handles it differently and it’s not the same for everyone.

Why do people care about her sheets? I have used the same set of sheets/bedspread for like five years, just wash them once a week and put them back on. It’s weird that people nag about how much she’s spending then also make digs about her having the same sheets for a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Umm.. because it is nasty ? She has a history of bed bugs. The main issue is she most likely NEVER washes them. We all know Jess and her cleanliness !
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper

Postby AbbyClare » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:25 am

Lyanna wrote:When she planned Lilia, the plan was the get a show. When she planned Kyson and kaden, the plan was to trap drake and make him work for her so she can be a stay at home mom. It didn’t seem to work since drake cheated on her so she planned Landon to make sure he will stay with her the mother of his 3 kids.
When she planned addie the plan was to have more views and an excuse to not go back to school.

When she planned Lilia, she thought it was the way to get the picture-perfect family with her first love. I think she was a good student, got good grades and was popular with teachers (she mentioned that in her Draw My Life video) and she wanted to show everyone that it could be done, that she could have it all, the husband, the beautiful baby, the dedicated family life. In her head she would get to be super mom supported by loving and hard-working Gabe and soon noone would ask why she didn't go to college or get a job because she was running this perfect happy family that clearly needed and fulfilled her. Then Gabe realized his mistake and took off and that was it with her grand plan.. until Drake showed up and she had another shot at it. So she tried to trap him with the twins and then Landen hoping to keep him and get him to be faithful but obviously that didn't wor out either. I agree that she planned Addie merely for views and because she wants to tie Chris to her.
AbbyClare
Amateur

Postby KittyKax » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:03 am

AbbyClare wrote:
Lyanna wrote:When she planned Lilia, the plan was the get a show. When she planned Kyson and kaden, the plan was to trap drake and make him work for her so she can be a stay at home mom. It didn’t seem to work since drake cheated on her so she planned Landon to make sure he will stay with her the mother of his 3 kids.

When she planned Lilia, she thought it was the way to get the picture-perfect family with her first love. I think she was a good student, got good grades and was popular with teachers (she mentioned that in her Draw My Life video) and she wanted to show everyone that it could be done, that she could have it all, the husband, the beautiful baby, the dedicated family life. In her head she would get to be super mom supported by loving and hard-working Gabe and soon noone would ask why she didn't go to college or get a job because she was running this perfect happy family that clearly needed and fulfilled her. Then Gabe realized his mistake and took off and that was it with her grand plan.. until Drake showed up and she had another shot at it. So she tried to trap him with the twins and then Landen hoping to keep him and get him to be faithful but obviously that didn't work out either. I agree that she planned Addie merely for views and because she wants to tie Chris to her.

She's clearly got some childhood trauma that really should have been dealt with a therapist as opposed to jumping from one baby daddy to the next. I don't know the full extent of her childhood but the separated parents and stuff could play a huge factor in it. She longed for that perfect white picked fence life with a house full of children, a wonderful husband, and her being the perfect SAHM.
KittyKax
Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:30 pm

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:About the pain: everyone handles it differently and it’s not the same for everyone.

Why do people care about her sheets? I have used the same set of sheets/bedspread for like five years, just wash them once a week and put them back on. It’s weird that people nag about how much she’s spending then also make digs about her having the same sheets for a year.

The fact that she even has sheets on that bed is an improvement lol.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby kellynicole » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:10 pm

What happened to yesterday’s video? I thought she was getting it up this morning

kellynicole
Talker

Postby Bsveach15 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:56 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171207/4490328a13ef068d6e964f5fc4313cc3.jpg[/img]

It’s cold enough for a big, fuzzy jacket but not cold enough for socks or a hat?

#JesssLogic

Bsveach15
Informer

Postby Rosiex3 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:00 pm

jcait00 wrote:Did this bitch truly call a one year old "such a good mom"???? Why oh why can't they just play with dolls like normal kids without one of Jess's dumb ass comments?

Getting her ready for teen pregnancy early

Rosiex3
Gossiper

Postby Viewingsince2010 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:07 pm

I'm over here dying at the fact that Amber picked up a dirty diaper and threw it away. And she looked kinda pissed off, I wonder what huge mess she was hiding from the camera. She really is a lazy scumbag.
Viewingsince2010
Informer

Postby ashlynxo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:12 pm

I rolled my eyes when she showed the kids' lunches. Those "lunches" are nothing to show off. The fruits are okay (I would only do one serving because fruits are high in sugar), but the fish crackers and prepackaged muffins? That's not a lunch lmao. She's doing a horrible job of feeding her kids healthy meals. Those anemic kids need some iron rich foods as well as vegetables and protein.
ashlynxo
Informer

Postby freebeegal » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:15 pm

Jess logic. It’s freezing, moaning about being cold all day, rushing out to Walmart to buy a heater. But wearing a t shirt. Put a jumper on you maniac.

freebeegal
Amateur

Postby webby » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:17 pm

love how Alpine sat on his ass in the same spot on the couch literally all day

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper

Postby LittleBitOfKaitlynn » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:24 pm

I’m so bummed I lost the password to my old account and had to make a new one, besides that, Adopt is one and Jesss isn’t pregnant yet? A true Christmas miracle!

LittleBitOfKaitlynn
Wallflower

Postby deannaroseo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:25 pm

Muffins that come in a package, Goldfish and an abundance of fruit. What a balanced and healthy lunch! Those kids must have so much energy, especially after a full night of sleep. I bet they can hardly wait to come home and have another delicious and filling home cooked dinner and an appropriate bed time routine. Parents, take notes!

deannaroseo
Informer

Postby KittyKax » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:51 pm

Well at least she had the good sense to get those eyelashes fixed.

But gee, MAYBE she should've used that popped ball as a lesson about picking your toys instead of just saying "oh well" and buy new ones :roll:
KittyKax
Gossiper

Postby fingusername » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:59 pm

I'm so cold. It's so cold. It's cold....cold cold cold. WHile she's standing there in a short sleeve shirt. Try a hoodie you idiot and stop complaining.
fingusername
Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:05 pm

But guys she doesn't like to complain. She told us so.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:48 pm

She went to Wal-Mart on a whim and dropped around $200 on heaters and garland. Their spending is insane. They also went out to lunch.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby heyyyhi » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:17 pm

Doesn’t a weekly appointment to get her eyelashes done take up more of her time than the two minutes every morning to put on mascara?
heyyyhi
Talker

Postby shortstop » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:25 pm

I love how Kyson said No. when Jess asked if they would forgive her from running over the basketball.
shortstop
Gossiper

Postby Shawn2011 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:13 pm

Amber looks so sick of Jess' shit
Shawn2011
Gossiper

Postby Shawn2011 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:34 pm

heyyyhi wrote:Doesn’t a weekly appointment to get her eyelashes done take up more of her time than the two minutes every morning to put on mascara?

Yes. Plus she has to comb and condition them daily aparently. Plus they still look awful.
Shawn2011
Gossiper

Postby sarahelizabeth_1 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:35 pm

marshmellow wrote:

Umm.. because it is nasty ? She has a history of bed bugs. The main issue is she most likely NEVER washes them. We all know Jess and her cleanliness !

How do you know she doesn’t wash them? If I was a vlogger I doubt I’d be showing me doing laundry?

sarahelizabeth_1
Gossiper

Postby jcait00 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:44 pm

Shawn2011 wrote:Amber looks so sick of Jess' shit

Imagine someone saying, "WHAT'S UP, FAM?!?!?!" when they're introduced at YOUR wedding... I feel for ya, Amber.
jcait00
Talker

JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt105)

Postby daisy1000 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:00 pm

I don’t know if this has been addressed already but why doesn’t Addie doesn’t have a bedtime? All of the other kids go to bed but the one child who needs the MOST sleep is up at all hours of the night like a newborn!
daisy1000
Informer

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam