DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

natalka81 wrote:I acknowledge that Missy and Bryan have been good for the most part about not filming their kids in compromising positions (i.e. bathroom settings, partially clothed) but if they don't get dinged with this demonetization thing while someone like Bonnie does, I will really not understand it. Ollie is essentially working to pay their bills and maintain their extravagant lifestyle.
Yes they are, but as you said they don’t film them on the toilet or in their underwear. Unfortunately, Bonnie did do that more than once. I like Bonnie more than B&M but she did what she did. E&J should watch out because they were the worst offenders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
menehune
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by menehune »

Ducklings4 wrote:
natalka81 wrote:I acknowledge that Missy and Bryan have been good for the most part about not filming their kids in compromising positions (i.e. bathroom settings, partially clothed) but if they don't get dinged with this demonetization thing while someone like Bonnie does, I will really not understand it. Ollie is essentially working to pay their bills and maintain their extravagant lifestyle.
Yes they are, but as you said they don’t film them on the toilet or in their underwear. Unfortunately, Bonnie did do that more than once. I like Bonnie more than B&M but she did what she did. E&J should watch out because they were the worst offenders.

Since when are Bryan and Missy saints? They used to show Ollie in the bath all.the.time, and had no problem showing him on the potty in the beginning.

People keep saying that Bonnie shows her kids a lot, and maybe she did in the beginning, but in the last year or so she hasn't. If B&M are getting props for being more protective of the kids lately, then that applies to Bonnie as well, whether you like her or not.

But I agree about Ellie and Jared. THEY are the ones that are guilty of vlogging the kids on the toilet all the time. Bonnie may be Ellie's sister, but she shouldn't be the one paying the price for their mistakes.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Ducklings4 wrote:

Since when?

I've seen tons of vlogs with the boys in diapers, and we used to see Oliver in the bath almost daily! I think the only reason we don't see it as much anymore is because they are more absent parents now and Ollie probably bathes alone.

Let's not give B&M too big of a pass here, shall we? Plus I definitely remember them having a potty training vlog that was spotted on a pedo website and was brought to their attention... and the warnings then blocked. They may be better than E&J, but if people are going to talk like Bonnie is a horrible offender for exploiting her kids, then I think it's prudent to point out that B&M are no less guilty.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

^^^That's exactly what I'm trying to say. I don't know if it came across well. I haven't been watching B&M for a long time so I can't say I've seen any bath/potty training videos, but I definitely don't think they get a pass.
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:

Since when?

I've seen tons of vlogs with the boys in diapers, and we used to see Oliver in the bath almost daily! I think the only reason we don't see it as much anymore is because they are more absent parents now and Ollie probably bathes alone.

Let's not give B&M too big of a pass here, shall we? Plus I definitely remember them having a potty training vlog that was spotted on a pedo website and was brought to their attention... and the warnings then blocked. They may be better than E&J, but if people are going to talk like Bonnie is a horrible offender for exploiting her kids, then I think it's prudent to point out that B&M are no less guilty.
I agree with you, but that wasn't their original point. Their original point was that DB's videos should be demonitized because Ollie works so hard. And it is sad that he works so hard, but that's not how demonitization works. They have been doing better with the amount of clothes the boys have on than they used to. I remember when they used to film Ollie running around in his diaper 24/7, and they don't do that with Finn. The things you mentioned were in the past and whatever the reason is (absent parenting like you said or fear of losing money), it makes them less likely to get in trouble with YouTube than someone who still constantly films their kids in the bath/on the toilet.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, they ran into Hannah's friend Piper and her baby _girl_ at the Mission Inn, and posted pictures of Missy hugging the baby and cooing over her. She'll probably jump Bryan as soon as they get back to the room.

And absolutely, if Bonnie and Ruby are getting dinged for inappropriate videos, DB should be getting the same treatment. So should SlyFox. I don't watch the Johnsons enough to know if they post inappropriate images, but they definitely exploit their daughters and use them to live a much better lifestyle than their education and skills would normally provide. But I guess that's another subject.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

100midas wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote: Yes they are, but as you said they don’t film them on the toilet or in their underwear. Unfortunately, Bonnie did do that more than once. I like Bonnie more than B&M but she did what she did. E&J should watch out because they were the worst offenders.

Since when?

I agree with you, but that wasn't their original point. Their original point was that DB's videos should be demonitized because Ollie works so hard. And it is sad that he works so hard, but that's not how demonitization works. They have been doing better with the amount of clothes the boys have on than they used to. I remember when they used to film Ollie running around in his diaper 24/7, and they don't do that with Finn. The things you mentioned were in the past and whatever the reason is (absent parenting like you said or fear of losing money), it makes them less likely to get in trouble with YouTube than someone who still constantly films their kids in the bath/on the toilet.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Except the same people saying this about DB, are bringing up Bonnie's demonetization and their justification for it. She doesn't vlog that stuff anymore either, so if DB get a pass for being "better" then Bonnie should as well...

Or DB should own their past skeletons as well. Apples to apples.

That's the part of the post I was objecting too. Also factoring in Ducklings' comments made on the Bonnie board about the same thing.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Playsinrain wrote:PS. Ollie is horribly bad at delivering scripted lines. Like REALLY bad...
I should point out that Missy used to post bathtub video too. Nightly baths for awhile with ollie.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

Acbsktbll wrote:I should point out that Missy used to post bathtub video too. Nightly baths for awhile with ollie.

Exactly.

Some people are happy that Bonnie is the one getting dinged because she is Ellie's sister, and Ellie is so guilty of this. Bonnie did this back in the beginning, but hasn't in a long time either. If family vlogging is going to continue to be a thing, I actually think she's one of the better YT role models. If she gets taken down, while DB and E&J are allowed to continue on, I will be disgusted.
100midas
Informer
Informer

Bryan tweeted about the Murietta fire a few hours ago. Get ready for the HUGE WILDFIRE RIGHT NEXT TO OUR HOUSE clickbait tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
100midas
Informer
Informer

queentee20 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:So, they ran into Hannah's friend Piper and her baby _girl_ at the Mission Inn, and posted pictures of Missy hugging the baby and cooing over her. She'll probably jump Bryan as soon as they get back to the room.

And absolutely, if Bonnie and Ruby are getting dinged for inappropriate videos, DB should be getting the same treatment. So should SlyFox. I don't watch the Johnsons enough to know if they post inappropriate images, but they definitely exploit their daughters and use them to live a much better lifestyle than their education and skills would normally provide. But I guess that's another subject.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Lol thinking of missy jumping on bryan xD ... weird but I have a feeling they only “cadoodle” when they go out of town. How sad, they are WAY too young to not be inimate. Missy really seems so disconnected to Bryan, and that’s mainly why I bring all this up. He tries so hard to love her and recieve love back but she seems to not give a fuck.
Agreed. She's so cold and unemotional towards everyone but her parents. I'm sure it's going to really start wearing on Bryan eventually if it hasn't already.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

The Christmas cage is terrifying.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

menehune wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:I should point out that Missy used to post bathtub video too. Nightly baths for awhile with ollie.

Exactly.

Some people are happy that Bonnie is the one getting dinged because she is Ellie's sister, and Ellie is so guilty of this. Bonnie did this back in the beginning, but hasn't in a long time either. If family vlogging is going to continue to be a thing, I actually think she's one of the better YT role models. If she gets taken down, while DB and E&J are allowed to continue on, I will be disgusted.
I am not happy Bonnie is getting demonetized. She is my favorite YT channel. I can pass over all the rest, but I do watch all of Bonnie’s. I think in terms of inappropriate filming Ellie and Jared are the worst. Yes, Bonnie did clean up her videos, but she did show Boston in his underwear and talk about how cute his body is. Bryan and Missy have been focusing more on toys, skits, chickens, parties, showing off their wealth, and very little of actual parenting. I have only watched DB since they moved into their house and only sporadically. I think they are pretentious, and they are certainly exploiting their children. I would hope there will be some updates to child labor laws stating a certain percentage must be put into a trust for these kids and they must be in appropriate attire. I would never put my kids out there for any lunatic to watch.

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Don't forget that there could be things in Bonnie's tags that are setting this off. DB aren't perfect by any means but they do a pretty good job at keeping their kids out of compromising situations on camera. Bonnie has no problem telling embarrassing stories about herself or her kids, and maybe that's why people feel that she's more real than most vloggers. Yes DB used to show bath footage in almost every vlog but they've been a lot better about it since Finn came along. There was a potty training vlog with Ollie that had a questionable thumbnail but they changed it once people called them out on it, long before the threat of demonetization.

There's no question that they're exploiting their kids every single day, I just think that if you consider "inappropriate" content alone they're one of the better channels. I went back like three months and couldn't find a single inappropriate title or thumbnail.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Don't forget that there could be things in Bonnie's tags that are setting this off. DB aren't perfect by any means but they do a pretty good job at keeping their kids out of compromising situations on camera. Bonnie has no problem telling embarrassing stories about herself or her kids, and maybe that's why people feel that she's more real than most vloggers. Yes DB used to show bath footage in almost every vlog but they've been a lot better about it since Finn came along. There was a potty training vlog with Ollie that had a questionable thumbnail but they changed it once people called them out on it, long before the threat of demonetization.

There's no question that they're exploiting their kids every single day, I just think that if you consider "inappropriate" content alone they're one of the better channels. I went back like three months and couldn't find a single inappropriate title or thumbnail.
They've only been better at it since Finn because they got lazy and started making Ollie take showers alone.

But some of the toy channels are also being targeted, so it isn't just about limiting pedo attractive content. DB either make those kids work, or dismiss and ignore them entirely. I don't think they are above anything. Not sure why they are suddenly being held up as some acceptable standard Image

The few times we have compared tags E&J's have been worse. I don't think I'd a matter of Jared being more careful. I think the fact that Bonnie's channel has been demonetized has people thinking YT has picked up on skeletons in the closet we didn't know about, but it's all just algorithm based and we don't know what the trigger was. I know a guy who had a video with animal graphics be demonetized. There was certainly nothing suggestive or non-advertiser friendly about it.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I'm not trying to stick up for them because I agree that the exploitation has gone WAY too far, and something needs to be done asap. I think ALL videos starring children need to be demonetized immediately because it should be violating labor laws.

All I'm saying is that as far as inappropriate, "sexual" content goes I'd say that DB are pretty safe. They deserve to be demonetized but just not for those reasons. We won't ever know why Bonnie and Ruby got hit before E&J, maybe it's alphabetical, maybe it's because YT has to go through the networks if they're aligned but can just shut it down if they're not, maybe it's just fully random. Only time will tell if YouTube rightfully shuts ALL of them down.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:I'm not trying to stick up for them because I agree that the exploitation has gone WAY too far, and something needs to be done asap. I think ALL videos starring children need to be demonetized immediately because it should be violating labor laws.

All I'm saying is that as far as inappropriate, "sexual" content goes I'd say that DB are pretty safe. They deserve to be demonetized but just not for those reasons. We won't ever know why Bonnie and Ruby got hit before E&J, maybe it's alphabetical, maybe it's because YT has to go through the networks if they're aligned but can just shut it down if they're not, maybe it's just fully random. Only time will tell if YouTube rightfully shuts ALL of them down.
I agree, I really want someone in law to look at these kids channels and grant them the same protection child actors have. Obviously, it'll be different because YT Babies are filmed at home, but I grantee over half these kids will never see the money their cute faces bring in, and it's bullshit.

Also, you know, especially crack down when it comes to their education. Taking Ollie out of school early all the time needs to end, especially if he likes school.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Has anyone ever seen a network contract? Id love to know what's in that. Missy is bringing in a few grand a month with her channel.. Working mom videos in 2018

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
skyraider

Unread post by skyraider »

hi everyone!

i am new here, been reading for a few weeks but just now made an account.

I have been watching their vlogs for years and i hate myself for wasting so much time on them, but i can't help it.
i have just a few questions.
They always introduce new 'friends' and then hang out with them for a few weeks and act like they're besties and then poof, they're gone and never mentioned in the vlog again.
Do they really just break with them and never meet up with them again or is it just not shown in the vlog? Or are they just the kind of people who get upset for the smallest thing and remove people out of their lives.
Do these 'friends' pay m&b to be in the vlog and introduced? Is that a way they make money? It's so weird.
Like for example this Heidi Kim girl. Missy was all besties with her and they were going to disneyland together and then she never mentioned her ever again... its SO weird

Or with ellie and jared en cullen and katie and the whole 'gang' ... they acted like they were best friends but they didn't even visit eachother when the youngest kids were born. And it's not that the distance is too much because they fly out constantly for the most idiot things... I DON'T GET IT!! When your friend has a baby, you go visit them.. right?

Also that cage is creepy. It's something that belongs in an 'adult-movie' if you know what i mean. Not on a kids youtube channel. So nasty
NatSmithyy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by NatSmithyy »

Return to “Daily Bumps”