Idkhihello
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Unread post by Idkhihello »

celeste1029 wrote:
Icebabyqueen9 wrote:Did anyone else see on sc Kyra said Alaya has a fever of 102?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I could've sworn that in the beginning of a recent vlog Kyra said Alaya had a fever of 109..... I'm not sure if that was the exact number but it was something super high like that. I was surprised no one here commented about it, or am I missing something where that's a normal fever temp?
That was probably an accident because Alaya would be dead right now lol

iconicpatricia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iconicpatricia »

Idkhihello wrote:
celeste1029 wrote:
Icebabyqueen9 wrote:Did anyone else see on sc Kyra said Alaya has a fever of 102?

I could've sworn that in the beginning of a recent vlog Kyra said Alaya had a fever of 109..... I'm not sure if that was the exact number but it was something super high like that. I was surprised no one here commented about it, or am I missing something where that's a normal fever temp?
That was probably an accident because Alaya would be dead right now lol

I think she said 100.9 if that makes sense.

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 55248c.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 2c72a9.jpg[/img]

I was watching Okbaby and my boyfriend walked in and said Levi looked like Splice.

Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

Idkhihello wrote:Also, what if Kyra is the one that invited Kyla over to live with them? We’re all assuming that Kyla is down and out right now and that she’s leeching off of O and K but what if it’s none of that at all. I remember Kyra saying she wanted to have a friend live with them for a year to help make sure she doesn’t get ppd this time around. Maybe Kyla is that friend and it’s as simple as that? Idk lol

I've been thinking that too. Kyra seems a lot happier in herself since she's arrived. And she even said in one of her vids recently that Oscar is happy with the arrangement because Kyra has someone to hang with when he wants time to play Xbox. Kinda makes sense. They were living in eachother's pockets before, they had no-one else.

I doubt Oscar is thrilled with the situation but I think he benefits in some way too.
celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

iconicpatricia wrote:
Idkhihello wrote:That was probably an accident because Alaya would be dead right now lol

I think she said 100.9 if that makes sense.

Ohhh I must've misheard it. Thank god! Haha
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:I just watched Kyra's snaps and the one with the tree saying that she loves having kids... deepthroat by cupcakke was playing in the background. Lolol
Thanks alot.
I've never heard that song so I looked it up and ended up in a frozen parody of let it go called let it go im a hoe lmao
Lmao I hate it but my friends blast this song. It's embarrassing when you're at the out at the ATM and you hear it coming from the parked car a few feet away
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

flightlessbird wrote:I just watched Kyra's snaps and the one with the tree saying that she loves having kids... deepthroat by cupcakke was playing in the background. Lolol
Was it really??? I love that song.Image

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

celeste1029 wrote:

She would.be dead if it was that high

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
onetwothree
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by onetwothree »

chatty wrote:I cannot get that Jingle Bells intro out of my head, does anyone know where I can find the full version of the song?
A little late, but it's Frank Sinatra singing that song (Jingle Bells). But if you are looking for the "mixed" version, I have no idea lol, I just know it's Frank Sinatra :D Idk if someone answered already but oh well :D
Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

So Kyla surprised her friend Megan saying she is going to Utah thanks to Kyra... I thought Megan said she didn’t like Kyra in high school? Kyra is probably going to pull the sick card like they did with karlee

Sorry if I don’t make sense English is not my first language

Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Yes Kyra, keep on showing off the ring your boyfriend didn’t propose to you with!! Yassss gurrrl!

Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

Did anyone find it odd that Kyra got so upset when Kyla left for a month? I definitely think she's there to help Kyra out, not for whatever personal issues they said she was having in LA. I felt bad for her. Obviously Oscar really doesn't help out or support her emotionally. She said she'd get over it after 'a few lonely nights'??? She has a boyfriend, why would she feel lonely at night.
jacksonsteeth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jacksonsteeth »

Oh Kyra...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

jacksonsteeth wrote:Oh Kyra...
Dear looooord, if this girl wasnt already cancelled...she is now!!! #KyraIsOverParty

(Ps love your username)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

Noo Kyra whyImageImageImage
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

teddyandmommy wrote:
Noo Kyra whyImageImageImage
I believe she doesn’t even understand the whole extent of that tweet. That’s why kids should stay in school instead of having kids.
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

I don't understand what's wrong with her tweet? Just because she doesn't agree with your point of view? People need to stop being so offended by people who don't agree with them bc this world is gonna go to shit real quick if people keep up that "everyone needs to believe what I believe or I'm gonna protest" bullshit.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

glorygirl920 wrote:I don't understand what's wrong with her tweet? Just because she doesn't agree with your point of view? People need to stop being so offended by people who don't agree with them bc this world is gonna go to shit real quick if people keep up that "everyone needs to believe what I believe or I'm gonna protest" bullshit.

We need to make a trump thread at 'rave about a guru' at guru gossiper for you.

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

Faat18 wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:I don't understand what's wrong with her tweet? Just because she doesn't agree with your point of view? People need to stop being so offended by people who don't agree with them bc this world is gonna go to shit real quick if people keep up that "everyone needs to believe what I believe or I'm gonna protest" bullshit.

I don't agree with her tweet or his stance either but I'm also not gonna nit pick every little thing he or she does either. But if you feel like making that thread would be a good use of your time go ahead.

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

glorygirl920 wrote:
Faat18 wrote:

I don't agree with her tweet or his stance either but I'm also not gonna nit pick every little thing he or she does either. But if you feel like making that thread would be a good use of your time go ahead.

Im not saying we should nit pick every thing she does but the fact she 'supports' trump is a big deal. Especially sinds her bf/kids are a part mexican.

Return to “OKBaby”