Gardner Quad Squad A Miracle Freeloading (Part 13)

Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad A Miracle Freeloading (Part 13)

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

SnarkyJ wrote:
eskayem wrote:I've tried to thank each of you with a "thumbs up," and if I forgot you, I am sorry.

New sissies? Welcome. I will be one to say that if you're ever struggling and need a hug, we're all here for you. We may be snarkers, but we all care about each other.

Someone asked about my family in a PM, so I'll post that here. Husband is still out in Ojai, which is north of us. Some nights, I've broken down. From this fire and the Oregon fire? I was a mess. I know my youngest appreciates her night time rocking more than I choose to admit. The last few nights all 3 girls have slept in our bed as I've set up a sleeping bag on the floor. We're camping y'all ;) That bunny video made me tear up. Shut up FatAss, not yours.

On another note. Second round of attempting a crockpot worked. Beef stew it was.

I will say this, sure we saw the squash and zuchinni, but did we ever see what the end result was? I don't recall seeing or hearing. So I say it was tossed out in the garbage.
Too bad you don't have an appliance bar in your pantry so when it burned the first time you could've opened the window in the pantry and just threw it out the window. :cheers:
ImageOMG! I needed that laugh this morning so much. Currently my 10 year old autistic son is going through the house barking like a dog and has been since 5am. But he has an imagination and can pretend play unlike the girls so that’s good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

That stupid photographer all the Xmas photos are bodies with different heads trust them to want such fake photos

Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

Speaking of ridiculous hair do’s , did anyone see the latest Busby waiting to see Santa photo on their FB page? Not a fan of those big bows she always puts in the girls hair, they look too big & overdone....... just my opinion! Love the Busby’s but sometimes Danielle goes too far with things, how about some normal size bows!
Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

Stellaboo wrote:
Merikat wrote:Am I just stupid or what? I'm very confused. Didn't the FF have dozens of baskets and boxes of toys in that closet in the rental? What happened to them?? Why on earth did they have to buy them more shape sorters? Why do they need princess dolls when the Barbie dolls disappeared after one use?
Ok, good job for the train set T$A! Maybe one of you should help the girls put it together?!

What in the name of all that is decent and holy have they done to those poor children's hair?? Were these haircuts just to give ASSwit more ways to put 5 or 6 rubber bands in each girl's poor hair? Does she really just like to sadistically torture her children???

So, so sad for those children....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
She is such a fucking cow for doing that to their hair.
Those poor kids had to sleep with it like that AND she didn't even bother to change it the next day.
I bet the all have terrible headaches! It really is torture. She's such a lazy bitch.

When they were at the old house Bison told the girls that all their toys were at the new house. WHERE?
So basically those assholes were too "busy" to unpack any toys and instead just bought new ones?
They really are some of the worst people on the planet. I despise them. :x

And no you moron, Esme is not a genius for stacking blocks. Babies can stack blocks.
That's why the FF are so far behind developmentally - the bar is set SO low that you think it's brilliant when one picks her nose or scratches her ass. It's going to be a sad wake up call when they get to school. (If they are even allowed to go) :(
He bought them Disney Baby blocks. At least get them the wooden ones with letters and numbers to play with so they can learn letter/ number recognition but god forbid they actually sit down and teach them something. I just don’t get it. It isn’t that hard. First of all the “parents” do not have to be up each others ass 24/7. They both don’t need to take the girls to dance, Ass and the girls did fine without him there hovering. One could stay back and try to organize that house while the other did something with the girls. Put some toys In their rooms and play up there with them while the other does “work”. Or better yet “work” in the upstairs office and let them play in their rooms since they have nowhere else to play. If the girls were ever given any boundaries they would not need constant supervision at 3 years old. They should be able to entertain themselves and not destroy shit by now.

PrincessFrenchFry
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PrincessFrenchFry »

eskayem wrote:SnarkyJ, why are you so beautiful?

HA...that beef stew was a bitch, let me tell you. I can do chicken in a crock pot, no problemo. I've had my girls help with pot roasts too. But beef stew? HAHAHA. Yeah no. At least lunch and dinner are made for tomorrow.

Mkay. Night Lady, they HAVE broken the law and the KADs did defend them. Case in point? Cornbelly's ;)

I kind of want to watch the vlog just to snark but 3 tired girls want to go camping again, maybe I can Phyllis Nefler it and make fondue. (Please oh please tell me someone gets this reference?)
I love this reference!! I own that movie.

BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

There’s a YouTube comment that struck me today. “The kids are happy. Isn’t that all parenting is?” No, you KAD. Parenting is not just about making your kids happy. It about teaching and discipline and helping them grow up and function in the world. These idiots. I do think that’s the Greediguts parenting moto, though. That and ease.

Imsorrybut
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Imsorrybut »

I think they mentioned 700 times yesterday that the new toys would keep them distracted so they could "get stuff done". That's the theme I've noticed from then. Distract the girls, keep the girls busy, run out their energy, Tyson is ALWAYS most excited when the girls have something to do because he doesn't have to watch them then. I love when my son has something to play with obviously but I don't use it as an excuse not to watch him or play with him. I try to play with him as much as possible, I'm lucky to stay home with him and he talks so much better when I'm playing and talking with him.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

One thing I’ve noticed also is that on their Facebook pages they don’t have many comments or likes unless it’s for giveaways. The KAD are just as bad as these two with begging for free shit. It’s probably because most of the KAD are too young for Facebook and mommy & daddy won’t let them have an account and/or they are little old ladies who don’t even know what Facebook is. I saw one KAD attacking a so called hater the other day just for asking a question and she asked the lady “what are you 40?” Ummm...little girl what are you,10? Most of what she said was spelled wrong as usual with the KAD.
CanYouParenting
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CanYouParenting »

BumblebeeBubbles wrote:There’s a YouTube comment that struck me today. “The kids are happy. Isn’t that all parenting is?” No, you KAD. Parenting is not just about making your kids happy. It about teaching and discipline and helping them grow up and function in the world. These idiots. I do think that’s the Greediguts parenting moto, though. That and ease.

And even if it was - it still wouldn’t apply - the girls aren’t happy, they’re confused, anxious, insecure and miserable.

qsauntiem
Informer
Informer

Unread post by qsauntiem »

eskayem wrote:SnarkyJ, why are you so beautiful?

HA...that beef stew was a bitch, let me tell you. I can do chicken in a crock pot, no problemo. I've had my girls help with pot roasts too. But beef stew? HAHAHA. Yeah no. At least lunch and dinner are made for tomorrow.

Mkay. Night Lady, they HAVE broken the law and the KADs did defend them. Case in point? Cornbelly's ;)

I kind of want to watch the vlog just to snark but 3 tired girls want to go camping again, maybe I can Phyllis Nefler it and make fondue. (Please oh please tell me someone gets this reference?)
I just watched that a few weeks ago! LOVED that movie...and totally get your reference. Good job Eskayem!
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Sisteroo wrote:Speaking of ridiculous hair do’s , did anyone see the latest Busby waiting to see Santa photo on their FB page? Not a fan of those big bows she always puts in the girls hair, they look too big & overdone....... just my opinion! Love the Busby’s but sometimes Danielle goes too far with things, how about some normal size bows!
That’s a southern thing. The bigger the bow the closer to God. All southern little girls wear those bows!

Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Pretty boring vlog today, guess what the Greedners are doing? You will never guess LOL! Yep they are shopping again for yet more Christmas crap & another tree for the front room nobody ever sees or goes into!
I’m glad to see they set the old dining table up, playing with their new toys on the cold bare floor without any socks on. Went to Mimi’s to get angel costumes made which were cute, driving around looking at Christmas lights, boy they have got a rough life! :/
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

Why didn’t they go to dance !!!!
The binghams got to go in and hazyl got a necklace
The KADs would have lapped that up

Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wgchick22 wrote:
Sisteroo wrote:Speaking of ridiculous hair do’s , did anyone see the latest Busby waiting to see Santa photo on their FB page? Not a fan of those big bows she always puts in the girls hair, they look too big & overdone....... just my opinion! Love the Busby’s but sometimes Danielle goes too far with things, how about some normal size bows!
That’s a southern thing. The bigger the bow the closer to God. All southern little girls wear those bows!

I didn’t know that, I’m from the north, thanks!
Morning Glory
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morning Glory »

I watched as much of the vlog today as I could stand. Most of it is Tyson narrating---he has given the girls lunch and put them down for their naps, he's going to get a haircut. Before that there's five minutes of disappointment in Costco (?) because they can't get the tree they want. Apparently the girls, bundled in winter clothes in the shopping cart, are disappointed about that, too. I skipped more talk at home about the big tree disappointment. There is a little bit of the girls playing with the train tracks and I loved seeing that as my kids had a similar set and it brought back happy memories. I liked seeing Tyson playing with them, just as I liked seeing him wrap up their dollies for them the other day. Wish there was more of this and WITHOUT parental narration.

Then they are at Mimi's because she is making them angel costumes to enact the nativity play and I hopped through it because of all the "You're so pretty!" comments from Ashley. Do these kids even know that angels are not princesses?

Oh, while they are in the Costco parking lot a follower comes up to the van's open door and is talking to the kids---how confusing this must be. She acts like she knows them, but they have never seen her before. And this reminds me of the other day when the kids were on the counter and Tyson was holding the camera up to them saying "Say hi", which he does a lot---these kids are growing up with the idea that people they can't see are watching them. How confusing and creepy that must feel

One more thing (sorry this is so long) but speaking of these parents' ignorance, I remember back when the kids were babies, or even before they were born when it was known they were four girls, Tyson saying he was really surprised because he had always assumed that he'd have sons because of his genepool, meaning his many brothers. But none of those brothers had the same father as Tyson! He has one sister who had the same father and the other sister and all the brothers are from his stepfather! Good grief, how ignorant, yet he claims to have a college degree.

Enough ranting. I'm going to hold onto the image of the girls playing with the train and hope hard that they do a lot of this when the camera is turned off. It is mystifying that the parents seem to think their faces and voices are an interesting way to fill up easily ten minutes of a fifteen-minute vlog.
justalurker2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justalurker2 »

Wgchick22 wrote:

I'm from the South and where I grew up and live, we do not put gigantic bows in our daughter's hair, not all of the South does that.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

We tell them to have a play room.
KAD says: let them design the house how they want.
Dumb and Dumber complain the girls have no place to be because the basement isn't finished.
We're like yeah because you didn't design a playroom into your ground floor. [which could have been converted to office space once the basement is done]
KAD: Why are y'all so obsessed with the playroom I didn't have a playroom and I'm fine.
We're like but this is what we were saying they could unpack and get things done if the girls could be gated into a dedicated playroom. KAD: You are all so mean and must be depressed I'll pray for you.

Although I do take some joy in the fact that the problems we saw in the house are the problems they're having with the house but we're just a big bunch of meanies. I wonder if they made it harder on themselves for views. I mean she created that pantry entirely out of her viral moment. This way they get more pity views and gifts because OMG guys we're struggling.
pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pollycracker »

Sisteroo wrote:Pretty boring vlog today, guess what the Greedners are doing? You will never guess LOL! Yep they are shopping again for yet more Christmas crap & another tree for the front room nobody ever sees or goes into!
I’m glad to see they set the old dining table up, playing with their new toys on the cold bare floor without any socks on. Went to Mimi’s to get angel costumes made which were cute, driving around looking at Christmas lights, boy they have got a rough life! :/
Why don't they buy some damn rugs for their floors? Or some colored decorations for their sterile kitchen? Warm that place up. Sorry I keep mentioning this, but it drives me crazy how cold and hollow their house looks and sounds.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

DoodleBop wrote:We tell them to have a play room.
KAD says: let them design the house how they want.
Dumb and Dumber complain the girls have no place to be because the basement isn't finished.
We're like yeah because you didn't design a playroom into your ground floor. [which could have been converted to office space once the basement is done]
KAD: Why are y'all so obsessed with the playroom I didn't have a playroom and I'm fine.
We're like but this is what we were saying they could unpack and get things done if the girls could be gated into a dedicated playroom. KAD: You are all so mean and must be depressed I'll pray for you.

Although I do take some joy in the fact that the problems we saw in the house are the problems they're having with the house but we're just a big bunch of meanies. I wonder if they made it harder on themselves for views. I mean she created that pantry entirely out of her viral moment. This way they get more pity views and gifts because OMG guys we're struggling.
Maybe the KAD’s could start a Go FundMe page so the Greedy Greedners could add on a room or finish the basement so the girls would have a place to play! Wait...... they might be reading here & I don’t want to give them any ideas LOL
The utter or is it udder stupidity just gets worse everyday!
I do recall that someone had mentioned that there was a vlog from when they were looking at houses instead of building that they needed a designated playroom & post it on one of their pages
qsauntiem
Informer
Informer

Unread post by qsauntiem »

I just started watching Ellie and Jared (I don't see the hate surrounding them yet, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time) and follow one of her sisters, Bonnie, on IG. Bonnie said the other day her YT channel was de-monetized. Does anyone think the Greedner$ stand a chance of that happening? I don't know how much they make from YT, but I can't imagine they wouldn't feel it.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”