JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt105)

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Unread post by webby »

another video where Alpine is nowhere to be seen....

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

webby wrote:another video where Alpine is nowhere to be seen....

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
He was at the Christmas parade with the family...
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

user123_ wrote:Good seeing Ben. Jess should ask him what its been like fighting all of the forest fires. Would love to hear his perspective.
LOL forever. Like that vapid bitch would ever allow someone else to have screen time in HER blog. lol LOL LoLLLLLL. If it's not about Mess then it wont be filmed.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Has anyone ever focued on her mouth as she talks? She talks so fucking fast it makes me dizzy.

Mimi is so cute though.
especially the part "findusoninstagramsnapchatandfacebook" she says that so fast It sounds like one long word. Looking at her face and wondering What the fuck is she saying half the time.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

I cannot with her flopping down doing the splits in the middle of the kitchen. She’s honestly done the splits a half million times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

I agree, Chris could do a lot more around the house. It's well he puts stuff together, so at least Jess doesn't have to lift too much with her poor back, but how about he cooks something, while she does the dishes, have they never heard of split chores? He cleans, while she gets the kids ready, just some ideas that should be pretty easy for them.

I really like Mimi :D

In this vlog Jess seemed a lot more upbeat than usual.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Sparklingdee wrote:Lmao I thought the new Notebooks were "for school" - Jess' words!!!! Yeah right. More like someone to park the twins and Landen while Jess, Chris and Eddy run "errands" or whatever they do all day aka nothing.
I mean strictly speaking a high schooler doesn't even NEED a laptop for school. It'd be hard nowadays but they could probably get by without it. What do the kids urgently need like 4 laptops for? To play abc mouse on?
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

So I take it FAQ Friday isn't a thing anymore? Struggling on ways to talk around what people want to know about I assume.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

Even if she felt the need to get them a laptop I don’t see why she didn’t just get one. Teach them to share for once not just buy tons of shit all the time. Same with the pogo sticks, did they reallyy NEED like three? They won’t even use them that often. Get one pogo stick and teach to share ffs
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Captain Smooth wrote:I agree, Chris could do a lot more around the house. It's well he puts stuff together, so at least Jess doesn't have to lift too much with her poor back, but how about he cooks something, while she does the dishes, have they never heard of split chores? He cleans, while she gets the kids ready, just some ideas that should be pretty easy for them.

I loove Mimi! She is the cutest and it is so sweet that her and Glen just have such a genuine love for the grandkids. I know from experience that not all Grandmas are like that. Thank God my mom is like Mimi, always wanting to spend time with them (I think that is why I never get the Jess criticism for always hanging out with Mimi. My mom genuinely just wants to spend all her free time with all her grandkids) but my MIL could care less about my kids. It's sad. It is one area where I would say Jess' kids are really lucky. Like when Mimi called Caden on his birthday, it was sweet and something alot of step grandmas probably wouldn't do.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

nineteenninety3 wrote:So I take it FAQ Friday isn't a thing anymore? Struggling on ways to talk around what people want to know about I assume.

She seems to be far behind in her videos, and they seem more scattered? like for awhile she would have a weekend vlog and then vlog the consecutive days so even if there wasnt an actual video going up each day the vlog content was of the entire week.. now it seems to be random days missed etc so I imagine when she films she has no real idea hen it will up and therefor doesnt know which day to film the FAQ portion.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

cjl123 wrote:I cannot with her flopping down doing the splits in the middle of the kitchen. She’s honestly done the splits a half million times Image

So much for her extreme back pain...

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:I agree, Chris could do a lot more around the house. It's well he puts stuff together, so at least Jess doesn't have to lift too much with her poor back, but how about he cooks something, while she does the dishes, have they never heard of split chores? He cleans, while she gets the kids ready, just some ideas that should be pretty easy for them.

I loove Mimi! She is the cutest and it is so sweet that her and Glen just have such a genuine love for the grandkids. I know from experience that not all Grandmas are like that. Thank God my mom is like Mimi, always wanting to spend time with them (I think that is why I never get the Jess criticism for always hanging out with Mimi. My mom genuinely just wants to spend all her free time with all her grandkids) but my MIL could care less about my kids. It's sad. It is one area where I would say Jess' kids are really lucky. Like when Mimi called Caden on his birthday, it was sweet and something alot of step grandmas probably wouldn't do.
It's always sad, when grandparents really could care less about the fact that they are grandparents, but at least one side of the family can provide that, so that's good. I ever only had one grandma, but didn't miss out on anything <3

I think the criticism came from Jess giving some of her viewers the feeling like she sees Mimis love for her grandkids as a good excuse to dump them there anytime she can (especially the boys, since Drake wouldn't take them).
Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

im really glad the kids have mimi esp the boys
in mimi's vlog she was actually listening to them and showing interest in whatever they are saying

addy and princess lilia get alot of one-on-one time with their parents

the boys are always neglected I feel even in xmas they get the cheapest crappiest toys that will break within the hour
i feel so bad for them
Rittk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Rittk1 »

Yes! They are super lucky to have Mimi! My kids grandparents don’t like taking my kid often. My mom prefers my sisters kid over mine, which is terrible. & my boyfriends mom loves taking her, but she’s just a handful so she doesn’t do it often.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

The boys desperately need their relationship with Mimi. I think it might be the relationship that endures when they grow up and probably get tired of Jess' shit.
picpac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by picpac »

Addy's overloaded diaper is always on point

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Did anyone notice Kyson in a harnessed seat, Kayden in a booster with the head rest way too low and Landen in a ill fitting booster too? She is a mess!
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Did anyone notice Kyson in a harnessed seat, Kayden in a booster with the head rest way too low and Landen in a ill fitting booster too? She is a mess!
Yeah Landen is surely too small for a booster he isn't even 4 yet! And that belt placement was a disaster!

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Mimi’s love for the kids is something I deeply respect. I do believe at some point some of the kids will be tired of jess’ shit and rebel but their relationship with Mimi will be what will keep them safe. She is like a rock, the only constant thing in their lives and she will always have her door open for them. What we criticize is not that, it’s the fact that Jess takes advantage of that genuine love and kept moving in random guys and getting pregnant and took over her whole house for her and her bunch of kids and her dick of the moment. That’s not how you reward such a good grandma.

Return to “JesssFam”