Bonnie and Joel: Pack-Cacking it | Part 13

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Pack-Cacking it | Part 13

Unread post by Liz_444 »

It has been mentioned several times that other YouTubers have had their channels demonetized, but can anyone tell me who they are?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Liz_444 wrote:It has been mentioned several times that other YouTubers have had their channels demonetized, but can anyone tell me who they are?
Funnel Vision has been pretty vocal about it. He's despicable. Films his kids in the tub and running around in nothing but diapers, and playing with dirty diapers. He's totally "parenting goals" to a bunch of little boys. Makes a couple million a year. He's been whining in his vlogs about how Big Mean YouTube won't let him film his kids in the tub anymore, and getting his little kid fans all riled up. Some of them are even saying that they wish they could send him money! Sick.
The Weiss Life has had some of their videos demonetized, and comments disabled. They have five daughters (I think) and film them in bathing suits a lot, and at gymnastics class.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I have VidIQ and Bonnie never has any crazy tags. Seriously. They stay the same 90% 0f the time.

Video tags, bonnie #1bonnie hoellein #1joel bon olivia cody boston lincoln kids children family family vlogs family life dear youtube #1youtube

Channel tags, bonnie joel olivia cody boston lincoln hoellein
nc_mom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nc_mom »

actuallydear wrote:If I were them I’d make a new channel. They won’t lose views because people that are watching consistently will follow. It’d take a while to get the sub count up, but they wouldn’t be losing out on too much money.
The whole point of why they were chosen for demonitizing was the content of their videos. Everything they do revolves around filming their children and many of their vlogs were really exploiting them whether filming them during distressful times or private times which should not be for public consumption. What is the point of them making a new channel? Will their new channel be about home repairs or makeup and not include their children? I doubt it. Most of these vloggers whether DB, C&K, E&J use their children to generate income. If they stopped filming them the public would not be interested in their boring, lives so I doubt a new channel will fix the problem.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

nc_mom wrote:
actuallydear wrote:If I were them I’d make a new channel. They won’t lose views because people that are watching consistently will follow. It’d take a while to get the sub count up, but they wouldn’t be losing out on too much money.
The whole point of why they were chosen for demonitizing was the content of their videos. Everything they do revolves around filming their children and many of their vlogs were really exploiting them whether filming them during distressful times or private times which should not be for public consumption. What is the point of them making a new channel? Will their new channel be about home repairs or makeup and not include their children? I doubt it. Most of these vloggers whether DB, C&K, E&J use their children to generate income. If they stopped filming them the public would not be interested in their boring, lives so I doubt a new channel will fix the problem.
Yes this is very true for most YouTubers. A lot of people stick around for the kids.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

nc_mom wrote:
YT has been demonetizing all kinds of channels and vids. Some are completely random, and for no other reason than because they use a random word that's on the blacklist. I read about a creator that had a story demonetized for mentioning the word "terrorist" in passing after a shooting. Apparently bots can read the cc for vids and are set to demonetized any word that shows up on the blacklist. That's why people are saying YT has a mess to clean up, because the algorithm has definite flaws and content is getting marked without reason.

Bonnie used the word "gun" in a recent video. I wouldn't be surprised at all if that was the reason for the demonetization.
BadWolf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BadWolf »

HelloSweetie wrote:
nc_mom wrote:
YT has been demonetizing all kinds of channels and vids. Some are completely random, and for no other reason than because they use a random word that's on the blacklist. I read about a creator that had a story demonetized for mentioning the word "terrorist" in passing after a shooting. Apparently bots can read the cc for vids and are set to demonetized any word that shows up on the blacklist. That's why people are saying YT has a mess to clean up, because the algorithm has definite flaws and content is getting marked without reason.

Bonnie used the word "gun" in a recent video. I wouldn't be surprised at all if that was the reason for the demonetization.
Exactly. We may know why Bonnie's channel COULD (or should) be demonetized, but we have no idea why it actually was. It could have been something simple and random, and it's all just speculation at this point. A lot of rampant speculation I would say. We can't say for certain it had anything to do with the child videos. Bonnie herself doesn't even know, and judging by the content still on Ellie and Jared's channel, I'm guessing they don't think it was any of the child exploitation stuff.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Advertisers don't want their ads to play on any videos with guns and though this affects basically all of the gaming channels that I adore, I can't blame them. It's the same with terrorism, or any video about a disaster (be it weather related, a shooting, etc). It's unfortunate for people whose videos aren't actually bad, but I can understand why YouTube and the companies who advertise on them just want a blanket ban on any controversial topics.
Diamond1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Diamond1 »

Time to look for a job lol
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

amyfalafal wrote:What we will know soon:

1) Whether Bonnie will lose monetization for good, and will stop daily vlogging if not completely. Two more vlogs to explain what happened and another one to tell her "friends" where they can find her, other social media accounts, etc.
2) Bonnie will gain monetization again, with warning, and we will see them vlogging differently in return for their monetization.
I wanted to add to this, hours later, that we'll see if she really does want to continue saying that its for her "friends"/viewers and not about the money. Maybe she'll admit it for once that it is about the money. Which it is, and sure, they took a risk and well, we'll be watching what happens next.
becca85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by becca85 »

Edited to delete. I posted on wrong thread-sorry!
Last edited by becca85 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
becca85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by becca85 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mparadise
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mparadise »

I've heard that most youtubers make most of their income off of sponsored videos and only a small portion comes from the views from ads. Of course I don't know how true this is but this leads me believe that Bonnie will keep uploading even if her monetization doesn't get turned back on. She can still make a killing off of sponsored videos if her views remain steady.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

I hope she gets her money and channel back.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

seriously7 wrote:I hope she gets her money and channel back.
She still has her channel. It's not gone. YouTube didn't delete it. It's only the money.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

If I was her I would just make another channel. Ask her subscribers to subscribe to that one. Just a thought. yeah it sucks but until you can get an answer i would do that .. But I thought it was stupid for Joel to quit a good paying job for youtube. At least KKandBabyJ Khoa is still in real estate and others have jobs and do youtube. Maybe Joel can talk to his old boss and he can get back on there. I feel OK and Baby will be soon.. They let Levi run around in a diaper all the time..
Valeria28
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Valeria28 »

So I just checked social blade. How come Bonnie's channel seems fine and 8 passengers has a D- rating and is making zero money? I guess social blade isn't a reliable source?

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I think it’s because ruby deleted a bunch of vlogs in a panic and it messes with the system. Bonnie’s never went to 0$ despite demonization.

I went to bonnies channel to see if she deleted videos and I saw she has a PLAYLIST titled “accidents”. A playlist of all the times her kids got hurt. And she changed the title and thumbnail of a few....including when Olivia cut her finger and the frozen tongue one. Bonnie just switched the finger on to a thumbnail of her face and called it “shocking day...” [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 5f5c8d.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 1f4cd2.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lalila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lalila »

I came here to ask if anyone else thought her vlogs titles actually changed lol.

On the other hand having a playlist called "accidents" is not really helping her......

From day one Bonnie hasnt done it for the memories, I remember when she said it the first time I had to roll my eyes, she was NOT doing that for the memories only. She saw her sisters income increasing from nothing to $$$$$ in a very short period of time.

I am not concerned about them falling back on their feet, Joel would be capable of going back to his shifts if necessary.

I just find it particularly strange that they know nobody or no service to contact within youtube. After all they are relying in youtube since more than 3 years as this platform is providing them their main income, I would have expect them to be prepared, particularly that she said "Youtube has been cleaning for months".
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

That bothers me, to have an entire playlist of Times your children got hurt!?!?!
Those agent really memories I would want my to have on record let alone in a separate category.
I get holidays birthdays funny thing they say family fun days but accidents?! Is that normal for family vloggers?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”