JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt105)

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Unread post by shilohjulia »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 338b5a.jpg[/img]

What is wrong with this girl? How can u have three kids of ur own and stand to be around who never sees his three sons? Disgusting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

She always says she can't spend money on shoes and pants for the boys because they are too rough on their things. Gives same boys laptops.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

shilohjulia wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 338b5a.jpg[/img]

What is wrong with this girl? How can u have three kids of ur own and stand to be around who never sees his three sons? Disgusting.

I keep tellin y’all this.. I think he’s really good and eating clams.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

*at

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

There’s a lot of women that are preyed on by men like drake. I’m sure he told her a sob story about how his ex keeps the kids away from him even though he tries soo hard to see them.

Plus Jess isn’t as big of an online presence as she pretends she is so this chick probably has no idea who she is.

Rittk1
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Rittk1 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:

There’s a lot of women that are preyed on by men like drake. I’m sure he told her a sob story about how his ex keeps the kids away from him even though he tries soo hard to see them.

Plus Jess isn’t as big of an online presence as she pretends she is so this chick probably has no idea who she is.

Little does this girl probably know she’s dating a guy that thousands of people look at as nothing but a cheating, lying, deadbeat dad.
Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

What??... she's eating a SALAD?![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... eb172a.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Of course the salad has cheese and croutons and probably ranch dressing lol .. don’t see any tomatoes or cucumbers or anything but lettuce

Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

shilohjulia wrote:Of course the salad has cheese and croutons and probably ranch dressing lol .. don’t see any tomatoes or cucumbers or anything but lettuce

I noticed that too lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

shilohjulia wrote:What is wrong with this girl? How can u have three kids of ur own and stand to be around who never sees his three sons? Disgusting.

It’s that bad boy game. In their little bleached blonde brains they think “I’ll be the one to change him!”
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:So I take it FAQ Friday isn't a thing anymore? Struggling on ways to talk around what people want to know about I assume.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
"Why are you comfortable living with/providing for a fat moocher???" is something she can't really answer as his lazy ass is in bed next to her, yawning dramatically after a long day of being absolutely fucking useless.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Drake looks terrible
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

Chris isn't as involved with vlogging anymore and he seems pretty absent in the videos (compared to before).
Wonder if they are having problems?
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

marshmellow wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
marshmellow wrote: Umm.. because it is nasty ? She has a history of bed bugs. The main issue is she most likely NEVER washes them. We all know Jess and her cleanliness !
How do you know she doesn’t wash them? If I was a vlogger I doubt I’d be showing me doing laundry?

I said she "most likely" never washes them. Just like how we all know she rarely takes a bath, rarely washes hair or cleans house. Come on, are you new to her thread or her fan ?
Neither. We all have our own opinions of jess. I find her slightly annoying at times but the main issue I have with her is how she selfishly brought so many kids into the world. And I don’t think it was an accident. Anyway, my point is, I’m not a “fan” but to claim that someone “most likely” doesn’t wash her sheets when you’ve never met them seems strange. I just don’t think buying sheets just so you can have different ones every week makes a lot of sense. Especially if you have seven kids to support. Additionally, if she did spend money on sheets, people would criticize her for spending money on things she doesn’t need.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

I don't think people would criticize her for buying one extra pair of sheets ? Her laundry schedule is ridiculous. The problem is not owning just one pair of sheets but given her slobby laundry routine, having just one pair of sheets is GROSS. That is everything I will say any more about this.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
marshmellow wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote: How do you know she doesn’t wash them? If I was a vlogger I doubt I’d be showing me doing laundry?

I said she "most likely" never washes them. Just like how we all know she rarely takes a bath, rarely washes hair or cleans house. Come on, are you new to her thread or her fan ?
Neither. We all have our own opinions of jess. I find her slightly annoying at times but the main issue I have with her is how she selfishly brought so many kids into the world. And I don’t think it was an accident. Anyway, my point is, I’m not a “fan” but to claim that someone “most likely” doesn’t wash her sheets when you’ve never met them seems strange. I just don’t think buying sheets just so you can have different ones every week makes a lot of sense. Especially if you have seven kids to support. Additionally, if she did spend money on sheets, people would criticize her for spending money on things she doesn’t need.

I own one pair of sheets, and wash them according. I don't see why it makes Jess dirty for having only one. I get her house stay messy 24/7 but she has 5 full time kids and vlogs, I am not making excuses for her dirtyness but I wouldn't expect her to have time to always clean. I watched a woman who has 6 kids and she is ocd and cleans 6 hrs a day everyday. Jess would never do that lmao.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

KLothbrock wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
marshmellow wrote: I said she "most likely" never washes them. Just like how we all know she rarely takes a bath, rarely washes hair or cleans house. Come on, are you new to her thread or her fan ?

I own one pair of sheets, and wash them according. I don't see why it makes Jess dirty for having only one. I get her house stay messy 24/7 but she has 5 full time kids and vlogs, I am not making excuses for her dirtyness but I wouldn't expect her to have time to always clean. I watched a woman who has 6 kids and she is ocd and cleans 6 hrs a day everyday. Jess would never do that lmao.

Yeah that was my point. I just wash my sheets once a week and put the same ones on, so I guess from my point of view it’s totally doable and makes sense.
If Jess starts making vlogs of her doing laundry, I’d probably stop watching.

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote: Neither. We all have our own opinions of jess. I find her slightly annoying at times but the main issue I have with her is how she selfishly brought so many kids into the world. And I don’t think it was an accident. Anyway, my point is, I’m not a “fan” but to claim that someone “most likely” doesn’t wash her sheets when you’ve never met them seems strange. I just don’t think buying sheets just so you can have different ones every week makes a lot of sense. Especially if you have seven kids to support. Additionally, if she did spend money on sheets, people would criticize her for spending money on things she doesn’t need.

Yeah that was my point. I just wash my sheets once a week and put the same ones on, so I guess from my point of view it’s totally doable and makes sense.
If Jess starts making vlogs of her doing laundry, I’d probably stop watching.

That would be boring if she did, I haven't seen many vloggers who vlog themselves constantly cleaning and doing laundry. Now me myself, I love a time lapse cleaning video, that's how I found Jess.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

I really liked "She's better than me" vlog. Feels odd saying that lol. But it was nice to her in a bun for a change, nice to see Mimi and Glen vlogging together, and Jess and Ben being kids again playing.
I do feel sad for Jess's grandma (Grammy). She is so old and less mobile and Jess conveniently packs off her kids to her sometimes ? I know she willingly takes them or so she claims but her kids are so handful ! Also when has Jess really done anything back to her family ? Never apparently. She never has done something special to Mimi/Glen, Ben or anybody for that matter. She is a mooch as well.
mighteq
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mighteq »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:So I take it FAQ Friday isn't a thing anymore? Struggling on ways to talk around what people want to know about I assume.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
She seems to be far behind in her videos, and they seem more scattered? like for awhile she would have a weekend vlog and then vlog the consecutive days so even if there wasnt an actual video going up each day the vlog content was of the entire week.. now it seems to be random days missed etc so I imagine when she films she has no real idea hen it will up and therefor doesnt know which day to film the FAQ portion.
But she says she’s SO far ahead on videos and SO caught up. Bullshit. Half the time I don’t even know what day it is she is vlogging and it’s irritating trying to figure it out.

Return to “JesssFam”