BritneyandBabyAndAldiAndTargetAndStarbucks (Part 31)

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyAndAldiAndTargetAndStarbucks (Part 31)

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Keren gets hit on in a recent vlog without khoa now all the sudden Britney does too the first time she ever goes out without ean.

Ok sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by webby »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Keren gets hit on in a recent vlog without khoa now all the sudden Britney does too the first time she ever goes out without ean.

Ok sure

looks like it's best for her not to leave the house after again j to be safe

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Is Carowinds the only place that she takes her kids besides Target or...?

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

deannaroseo wrote:Is Carowinds the only place that she takes her kids besides Target or...?

Seriously! And it seems that she only took Aria this time around. Which is nice, because Aria seemed to really enjoy her time alone with her mom. But what about Nolan? I didn't see him at all during the snaps. She's probably trying to make it up to Aria because Britney will take Nolan and Harlem to Ohio for a week.

I'm pretty sure the kids would love to go to different museum exhibitions, the zoo, local events, different parks, on road trips, and other places. But instead, they get half-assed trips to places they've been to before. All so Brittany can get video footage up for Vlogmas.
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

smom12 wrote:Idk man if she soends Christmas away from any of her kids it’ll be real fucked up.

I doubt she is, but even so sacrifices have to be made and will continue to be made for Nolan's medical care
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I dont undertand why she only took Aria. That is the perfect family evening. Plus, Aria looked so annoyed when B was filming her while skating She specifically asked if B would hand her hand and B is probably thinking,, "wait how can I skate, vlog and hold Arias hand? I cant so.. sorry girl!"
I know Aria wont be going with B and her siblings to Ohio but I still dont understand why she wouldnt have made that a family evening. Her and Aria could have done something else 1:1? I just always think back to my kids and I cant imagine taking my oldest and leaving my youngest (who is Nolans age) at home.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I dont undertand why she only took Aria. That is the perfect family evening. Plus, Aria looked so annoyed when B was filming her while skating She specifically asked if B would hand her hand and B is probably thinking,, "wait how can I skate, vlog and hold Arias hand? I cant so.. sorry girl!"
I know Aria wont be going with B and her siblings to Ohio but I still dont understand why she wouldnt have made that a family evening. Her and Aria could have done something else 1:1? I just always think back to my kids and I cant imagine taking my oldest and leaving my youngest (who is Nolans age) at home.
Meh, I think it was great that she took just aria. The kid is dying for some alone time with her mom. She always has to fight for time with Harlow and Nolan.
Sure it would’ve been a nice family outing, but it seemed more on arias level. I doubt the could’ve taken Harlow on the ice, Nolan wouldn’t have enjoyed it, and they would’ve had to get off before aria was ready.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I’m glad she got one on one time.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Everyone here knows my stance on Britney and getting out with the kids but sometimes it’s almost as if she’s damned if she does, damned if she doesn’t. Aria needed the one on one time with her mom, and that seemed like the perfect place to take her. I don’t think even I would attempt to take my son Nolan’s age out to ice skate. Idk I’ve seen it mentioned here how Aria never gets one on one (or Nolan) but now that she’s seen taking just aria she’s still criticized.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

IIce skating is one of those oldest child things Nolan and Harlow are too young.
NLMG2014
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by NLMG2014 »

JennaLuvBug wrote:Everyone here knows my stance on Britney and getting out with the kids but sometimes it’s almost as if she’s damned if she does, damned if she doesn’t. Aria needed the one on one time with her mom, and that seemed like the perfect place to take her. I don’t think even I would attempt to take my son Nolan’s age out to ice skate. Idk I’ve seen it mentioned here how Aria never gets one on one (or Nolan) but now that she’s seen taking just aria she’s still criticized.

That’s exactly what I was thinking too. She does a lot of annoying dumb things and I know this is a gossip site but damn you guys are all over the “take the kids out more” “they need more one on one time” and she does exactly that and now y’all are on her for not taking the other kids & the place they went to? Damn.

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

I mean to be honest out of all the children Aria is the one who gets the least one on one time with either of her parents. I know Nolan's MD puts a clock on things but he got so much love and one on one attention before Harlow was born and I don't think I've ever seen Britney or Ean be like that with Aria. It's nice that she got time with her mom that wasn't about her younger siblings for once. Brit needs to take them all out more but imo this was a good place to start. When everything was about Nolan we criticized that too so...

eta: plus I totally agree skating isn't something I'd take a kid younger than Aria to do.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I was watching Vanessa’s special needs video and Britney said she didn’t go to an MD meetup because she knew it would be hard to see the people in wheelchairs and know that was Nolan’s future. I don’t blame her at all for not going this year, especially since she had just found out about his MD, but I do hope she really does go this year. Hopefully talking to others will help push her through the kinda denial of his diagnosis

Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

I have nothing against brit in taking aria to that place
It looked like fun and aria enjoyed it

My only issue is she do the one-on-one outings with aria more than nolan .... i remember her taking area to that place where they painted on some clay or something
She always says how nolan loves paiting ... when is his turn to have an outing with her and do fun things??? Or is his appoitment where he will go through many tests and needles(i guess) will be their special time ??? He needs a fun outing too
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

God, I cannot listen to Britney’s illerate self speak.

Around 2:30 in Vanessa’s new video with B, Britney seriously says “you knew from the ginning” instead of beginning. How does one just totally drop of entire syllables from words?
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Double post but I just realized my illiterate self can’t even spell illiterate correctly. Face palm.
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

That whole video was annoying to me, they just stare at each other nodding and saying "mmhmm" and "right" to everything. Especially Vanessa, her nods are like a cartoon psychiatrist or something. Stare and big nod, stare and big nod.

Plus Britney talks over Vanessa a lot, and you could see she was trying to stop herself doing it. It reminded me of the video she did with her sister talking about when she came out as gay.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

British25 wrote:That whole video was annoying to me, they just stare at each other nodding and saying "mmhmm" and "right" to everything. Especially Vanessa, her nods are like a cartoon psychiatrist or something. Stare and big nod, stare and big nod.

Plus Britney talks over Vanessa a lot, and you could see she was trying to stop herself doing it. It reminded me of the video she did with her sister talking about when she came out as gay.
She does the same in the sit down vlogs with Ean too.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

what is Ean wearing? I thought he was a girl

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 1ea9e7.jpg[/img]

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Britney's Target T shirt ?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”