Gardner Quad Squad A Miracle Freeloading (Part 13)

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad A Miracle Freeloading (Part 13)

Unread post by AthenaA »

Krouton wrote:I know I don't have FTYO, but I don't see that it's so much harder to teach them because they are the same age. Kids learn from each other, if one starts saying please, the others will copy. If one starts using a potty consistently the others will want to. If one brushes his teeth, cleans up toys, etc. Treats aren't to keep your kids quiet dummies. They should be a reward.
It would be harder because it would be relentless but there would also be benefits for having kids the same age-same developmental stage, similar interests, similar activities (four kids of different ages would be in four different dance classes). But yes there would also be a 'production line' thing that would happen that would make life easier.

One of the reasons that I am hard on them is because those kids are amazing sleepers. They have been sleeping through since 9 months old and still nap. I have many friends who's older kids don't sleep through the night. I bet there's many parents here who have struggled with sleep for their kids. Being able to get a decent nights sleep and still have down time and to have the help that they do is huge.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Oh and I begrudge no one their good fortune. They are only financially fortunate because they exploit their children though.

I watch a YouTuber that spends a lot of money on things but they acknowledge that it is a luxury, work for a living and give generously to others. It's not about the money, it's about the attitude.
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

"I can't tell them no when they are having fun". Wow, fatso. Yes you can, it's called being a parent. When they are 13 and want to borrow the car to pick up their 19 year old boyfriend because it's fun, are you going to tell them no? It has to start with little things.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Krouton wrote:"I can't tell them no when they are having fun". Wow, fatso. Yes you can, it's called being a parent. When they are 13 and want to borrow the car to pick up their 19 year old boyfriend because it's fun, are you going to tell them no? It has to start with little things.
I think they are receiving push back from some of the older KADs on this. That is part of their fan base and I don't think they will take kindly to them never being told no or enforcing manners. The kind of people that post on that fb meme about 'what from your childhood would younger people not understand?' and then they chime in saying 'manners' :roll:
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

They proudly post a pic on facebook of their child licking a window in a public place. What is wrong with these two? I don't know if it is just in my area, or my generation, but "window licker" is a derogatory name. I would never post a pic of my child like that. KADS are even commenting about the window licker. So offensive.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Krouton wrote:They proudly post a pic on facebook of their child licking a window in a public place. What is wrong with these two? I don't know if it is just in my area, or my generation, but "window licker" is a derogatory name. I would never post a pic of my child like that. KADS are even commenting about the window licker. So offensive.
Oh, I've got to go take a peak at the picture

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Night lady wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
ItIsSunny wrote:I joined her to have my critical views validated and I was really off-put by the KAD and their lack of reality. Some of you have indeed validated my thoughts on things. However, there seem to be an abundance of bullies here who feel justified in calling innocent children horrid names, freely fat-shaming people, comparing the task of raising 4 toddlers 24/7 to success of a day care worker or parent of just one or two at a time, and being excessively judgmental of how a family is spending money they have earned. I've moved several times in my life and the first month in the new place is total shock while attending to the squeaky wheels!

There doesn't seem to be a way to delete my profile and my post asking about the same has been ignored. I hate that a few ppl have to make this forum so intolerable for most of us, but they do. I do not want my profile to be affiliated with bullies.

Snark is "an attitude or expression of mocking irreverence and sarcasm" which can be fun. Bullying is "unwanted, aggressive behavior among school aged children that involves a real or perceived power imbalance" Substitute the immature for school-aged children.
I'm sorry, I wouldn't normally do this, but this post really surprised me today. You do realize that your very first post here called Ashley a narcissist, complained about the Gardners "mindless play & spending", said the girls are only disciplined for the camera and that the kids are being used for money, fame, parental attention, advertising, and greed. You also said the vlog is "a staged show at the cost of four precious little ones" and questioned why they were still in diapers and also not in Hazyl Binghams dance class since they are "clearly not mature enough to follow instructions like full term 3 year olds". You also referred to your own children who were born prematurely with that comment. I'm not sure where you are located, but America allows for freedom of speech. So please don't pass judgment on people for snarking when you have done the same thing. with that being said, I'm sure I'll get hate, but I'm going to hit submit anyhow, lol. Good night all!
No hate from me. You worded that perfectly!!! Image

Me neither.

I just have to ask "judging them for how they spend money that they've earned""?.
Earned? Just how?
By convincing people who are poorer than them to sign up under Ashley to sell LipSense? That is a pyramid scheme and a scam.
Selling "hand made" blankets?
Filming their children instead of parenting them?
They don't spend much of that "earned" money on things that will actually benefit the little miracles who made their income possible. They freely admit that they went with looks over function while building the house. I wouldn't even judge them so hard for spending, if they seemed to give their daughters the important things that money can't buy.

And as far as deleting your account goes, it can't be that hard. Just log in, go to your settings. There must be a link to close your account, or a "help" section. I am on my phone, and it keeps taking me to Tapatalk, so I can't help you more than that.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mmhmmm [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 220dcd.jpg[/img]

Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

Night lady wrote:
Krouton wrote:They proudly post a pic on facebook of their child licking a window in a public place. What is wrong with these two? I don't know if it is just in my area, or my generation, but "window licker" is a derogatory name. I would never post a pic of my child like that. KADS are even commenting about the window licker. So offensive.
Oh, I've got to go take a peak at the picture

They claim that their kids aren't developmentally delayed, then post a pic of the window licker. wth?
qsauntiem
Informer
Informer

Unread post by qsauntiem »

Ugh, they just hit 300,000

Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

qsauntiem wrote:Ugh, they just hit 300,000

I’m sure there will be some big over the top
celebrating going on soon. If I were Mindy I would return the favor and come throw cake all over their brand new kitchen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ebbies turn wrote:
qsauntiem wrote:Ugh, they just hit 300,000

I’m sure there will be some big over the top
celebrating going on soon. If I were Mindy I would return the favor and come throw cake all over their brand new kitchen.

Best comment of the day

Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

ItIsSunny - don't let the screen door hit you where the good lord split you!

:FU:
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

B4bfmmom wrote:
Wgchick22 wrote:
Aussiegal2017 wrote:They are getting the front door fixed so you can’t see inside lol

So their bathroom was wrong, their front door was wrong. And they closed? The doors have been up for a few months. Why weren't they fixed before they closed? We built our house and things were corrected before we closed. These two are the dumbest people I have seen. They are just so so dumb.
Didn’t she say the doors “are not what she wanted” or something like that? Trying to make it the builders mistake. Pretty sure that’s how she wanted them; now sees how dim witted that decision was, but once again, will never be wrong nor take responsibility for bad decisions. Man, she is definitely the Queen of her own special world. Disgusting.

How can it be not what she wanted when they/she went on and on about the fabulous front door she picked out? I might have to watch this one. Is it in today’s vlog? Or?
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
B4bfmmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by B4bfmmom »

Didn’t she say the doors “are not what she wanted” or something like that? Trying to make it the builders mistake. Pretty sure that’s how she wanted them; now sees how dim witted that decision was, but once again, will never be wrong nor take responsibility for bad decisions. Man, she is definitely the Queen of her own special world. Disgusting.[/quote]

How can it be not what she wanted when they/she went on and on about the fabulous front door she picked out? I might have to watch this one. Is it in today’s vlog? Or?[/quote]

What I was trying to say was I thought on yesterdays vlog she said something to the effect of the doors not being what she wanted. I was calling her out on her being so two faced about so many things. It was like she was blaming the builders for the completely see through doors, when the truth is she stated numerous times before moving in how she will just love the dooors and all the light and they will be “so beautiful” and EVERYONE will love them and be so jealous and wish they could have such amazing doors. I find it amazing how these two selfish, pathetic, ignorant, horrible parents seem to consistently talk out of both sides of their mouths, not be able to remember what they have ever said, can’t keep all their stories straight, are SO FAKE, and yet, so many foolish people absolutely love and admire them.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

Krouton wrote:"I can't tell them no when they are having fun". Wow, fatso. Yes you can, it's called being a parent. When they are 13 and want to borrow the car to pick up their 19 year old boyfriend because it's fun, are you going to tell them no? It has to start with little things.
Lol he was the 19 yo boyfriend her parents obviously never said no

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

They hit 300 000.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

Twizzy wrote:The official rules for running a giveaway are posted on YouTube. Lawyers on YouTube tell you exactly how to run a giveaway. Why do they put themselves at risk of breaking rules and laws? Sorry I asked. I know they are not to bright and live in their own bubble!

Aren’t their giveaways on Instagram?
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

lovethispage wrote:
Twizzy wrote:The official rules for running a giveaway are posted on YouTube. Lawyers on YouTube tell you exactly how to run a giveaway. Why do they put themselves at risk of breaking rules and laws? Sorry I asked. I know they are not to bright and live in their own bubble!

Aren’t their giveaways on Instagram?
Yes they are along with their winter/Christmas blow out sale on Chinese blankets, are the rules more lax on IG ?
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

They will be even more insufferable hitting 300,000

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”